Bandwidth Reviews

4.63/5 (104 reviews)

Nicholas Lauer

Top notch support, porting can be tricky, overall however great experience

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Provides a great service that I am able to then resell as a finished complete product.Support is really great. When porting on network they are fantastic The provided API support is very powerful provided you know how to properly utilize it. Really fast provisioning of new DID's, great searching abilities for finding new DID's. While they don't advertise it they pass T38 signaling through their system without issue and without changing any headers.

Mark Wiles

As a whole, we are happy with the services and support we receive from Bandwidth.com

Reviewed 2018-06-22

The vast majority of the BW team goes the extra mile for their customers. The customer-facing portal is clean and easy to navigate.

Bernadette Precia

Portal is very easy to use. Support is fast to respond and assist.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Bandwidth Portal is very simple to use. Ordering New DIDs is very easy with several options on how to order. Submitting LNP will let you know the current carrier right away with no so much fields to fill in. The time you enter the LNP TNs you'll know right away if they are portable to Bandiwidth. It's user friendly. Updating CNAM is the fastest update compared to other carriers.

Raj Bhatia

Bandwidth software works well consistently. If there is an outage, periodic status is provided.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

The Bandwidth team is very professional. They are easy to get to and respond quickly. The customer service is very high quality. There setup is mature and works with very high reliability. If there is any outage, status is provided at regular intervals.

Carri Petsos

Excellent response time from BW team and support

Reviewed 2018-06-20

The database is real time. When requesting products most of the time you get an immediate response. Also the functionality is very easy to learn and train on. Set up under administration is also very easy and the turn around time for new colleagues to use the sight is same day.

Brianda Mendoza

My Preferred Carrier

Reviewed 2018-06-22

I save a lot of time when I use the Bandwidth portal versus other carriers portals that I use. I would say on average to order a new number through Bandwidth versus other portals, it takes me half as much time. For submitting ports, I save even more time than that. User-friendly which makes it time efficient and the Bandwidth team is wonderful to work with. The majority of our companies numbers are ported/ordered through Bandwidth because we have found this to be the best and easiest carrier to use.

Paul Fontenot

Fast and efficient for self service at provider level

Reviewed 2018-06-07

easy self service for porting, ordering numbers and pulling CSRsThe layout is nice as well as the ease-of -use. For porting I really like the ability to set to auto port time or manual port times based on my customer criteria. Number ordering is fairly simple and straight forward. Would recommend reviewing their self-paced video on how to order DIDs in their portal. Excellent CSR search capability as well.

Philip Liu

Overall favorable impression

Reviewed 2018-06-07

1. Has the features I need. 2. Very competitive pricing. 3. Cost effective. 4. Great Customer SupportThey do a great job with responding to tickets and providing support. Ports through bandwidth easier than other providers by far, which I really appreciate. Support team for porting is good as well.

Carol Faulkner

Incredible Customer service

Reviewed 2018-06-22

I have a lot of complex customers and complex ports that need special handling. Their executive was instrumental in assisting on a process for me and has trained our team to assist to help me with these complex ports. They have been difficult and tedious, the communication and support are top notch. The portal is easy to use and update

Dorothy Peck

I have multiple access, dashboard, support, Voice&Text Messaging & 911. I find them all easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-20

It allows us to provide our customers service, with the ability to timely maintain that service. I like the feature ability on individual numbers, I also like the number porting and the ability to go back and retrieve old records. I particularly like the way we are able to set up our sub-accounts with the appropriate locations, and the ease of access to locate numbers associated with each location.

Jeremy Brock

Because of Bandwidth's top-notch service they've been our primary carrier for several years now.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Their support is excellent and responds quickly and service disruptions are minimal if any at all. Our technical account manager is always reachable and works with our schedule so that we may minimize service disruptions for our end users. Their rates are very competitive and their LNP process is quick and painless for porting in TN's.

Robert Alpert

Been Using Bandwidth for Years - GREAT EXPERIENCE

Reviewed 2018-06-22

real time access and processing of orders, number porting, complete control of e911 services we provide to end users.Hands on real time updates, ordering and processing. We have been using several Bandwidth products and services for several years now and our business success depends on their services.

Gabriela Felix

User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-06-27

I saved alot of time with the ease of use submitting ports or ordering new numbers.User-friendly / efficient to work with (Everything you need to fill out is on 1 screen, no need to tab or go to another screen to complete). Most other companies requires users to go to multiple tabs/screens to order or port numbers.

Larrielle West

Always quick customer service

Reviewed 2018-06-22

I like that the software is user-friendly. The software is very self-explanatory for processing and submitted a port request. Also, another thing I enjoy about the system is creating support tickets that have a quick turn around time, instead of waiting on hold.

Liz Doran

Easy to use, easy to navigate & reliable

Reviewed 2018-06-22

It is very simple to navigate through the portal. The site is always up and reliable. It allows the user to have control over the requests. Customer Service team is awesome to work with and knowledgeable. I can get new numbers in an instance.

Marty Clagg

Bandwidth customer support far exceeds their peers. They finish most requests in just a few hours.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Worry free call routing.Ease of use stands out first. As a daily user I count on Bandwidth to point thousands of phone numbers to my customers correctly and route tens of thousands of calls daily. We use 5 SIP providers in our business and I choose Bandwidth as the primary carrier over all the others every time hands down.

William Crandall

Reviewed 2018-06-07

On a daily basis Bandwidth makes my job easier, in comparing with other options Bandwidth gets my vote every time.Exceptional Service! I work with Bandwidth on a daily basis and they always go above & beyond! Very easy portal, the staff is great to work with!

Anonymous

The Bandwidth Dashboard is very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-19

I like that you can request changes by adding notes to the existing port order or you can call into Bandwidth porting team and they can update the port request for you.

Mark Horan

Outstanding in every way from performance, to price, to service!

Reviewed 2018-06-11

The ability to build texting features into our software product.The bandwidth API has been very reliable, fast performing, and has the features we need. In the rare cases I have needed support they have been very friendly and helpful. We have been able to build interactive texting features into our software using the platform which has been a competitive advantage for us.

Clay Kelley

Bandwidth provides an amazing product and their customer service is second to none.

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Other than how simple the software is to navigate, the best part about Bandwidth is their customer service. I can submit a ticket and more times than not there is a resolution within the hour. They are extremely prompt as well as informative in their responses, making them very easy to work with.

Colby Wood

Ill never go back to another carrier again!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Not only is the software extremely easy to use, the turn around time and control we have as the end user over porting is 10x better than other carriers. Below are some of the features I love. 1. Being able to manually port numbers in an out with complete control the entire time 2. Control carrier level forwarding 3. Create and manage my customers the way 4. Ability to port lines where none of the big players can Not to mention the customer support team is fantastic. Always there to help and always on top of things.

Amber Peck

Top notch Customer Success Advocates, Great Service.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

I love that the quality of the product has cut down significantly on call issues reported to us by our customers. When issues arise their support team and customer success advocates are quick to help and solution for the issue.

George A.

Easy to use, Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Fast turn up dates for my customers.The customer service is very high quality. The database is real time. The layout is nice as well as the ease-of -use.

Anonymous

Brings ease to dealing with Telephony

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Ease of use. Excellent feature setThe ability to manage all of carrier specific assets from a single portal. Ability to reconcile numbers, records and service offering makes Bandwidth one of the best in its class

Clay Kelley

Bandwidth is extremely professional and very easy to work with.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

The software is extremely easy to use and Bandwidth's overall customer support has been great. They are very prompt in their responses and have resolved what few issues they've had in a timely manner.What I like most about the software is how easy it is to navigate. The interface is very intuitive and simple to use.