Bandwidth

visit website

Bandwidth Reviews - Page 5

Quick and easy

Trunks, customers.

Pros

Simple to get working, fast response from support when needed. Very helpful and friendly support staff.

Cons

I tried to login in to bandwidth.com from my cellphone the other day, couldn't find the link, realised I needed to go to dashboard.bandwidth.com instead

Bandwidth.com

I would highly recommend using bandwidth.com. It is a great product and very useful in my business.

Pros

Bandwidth.com is super easy to use. I have been using is for quite sometime. It really helps me monitor my internet throughput.

Cons

I find nothing negative about this software. It has been a very useful tool for me over the past years.

Bandwidth

Pros

I like that we are able to access additional information regarding a customer's transfer through Bandwidth.

Cons

The software can be a bit confusing without the proper training for navigation.

Bandwidth is certainly an active product with a set of schizophrenic features

Bandwidth offers functionality for ordering phone numbers and enables routing SMS/MMS text messages which are both good benefits.

Pros

Once the software is engineered it appears to be fairly stable. Customer support is also very responsive and can be helpful.

Cons

The software features are chaotically split so that ordering telephone numbers uses an entirely different API and standard than sending text messages. The application platform must have credentials to access the dashboard API. In addition, the documentation for a single API can easily be very misleading.

Stripe for Cell Phones

Pros

- The documentation and API service adds phone connectivity to most apps in under 10 lines of code. It's kind of incredible. - It's a pay as you go service, so users don't need to worry about paying for unused subscriptions - It's also cheap

Cons

- The dashboard systems are hard to navigate. I only use the texting and phone number API, but it seems like I'd need to create a new account for a 911 API. It's strange.

My experience has been nothing but great! Chase Greiser has been super helpful with anything we need

The ease of use is the best thing about it.

Pros

Bandwidth has great support, knowledgebase, and great employees. Everyone I've had to deal with has helped as much as they can with no sign of being annoyed. One great thing about Bandwidth is how easy they make everything.

Cons

The only con for me is not being able to see live CDR's. Other than that I don't have any other cons I can think of.

Support is responsive and helpful. Not crazy about the web interface.

Pros

Messaging APIs have been nice. I also enjoy the porting process with BW. Much easier than the other carrier we use (and we hope to move off of soon).

Cons

Navigating the web interface and the various portals. A new tab is opened for each portal (messaging, numbers, support, etc.). But that's a small nuisance.

The team is highly responsive and helpful.

Pros

I like that changes are easy to make, and that there are so many options, to forward numbers for example, and to make cnam updates.

Cons

I don't like that there are different portals. It would be nice to have support, DIDs, e911, etc., all under one portal.

Great service.

Pros

Great service as usual from Bandwidth. Great ticket response times and friendly. Appreciate the support provided by Bandwidth when needed.

Cons

No issues come to mind at this time. If issues arise we will notify Bandwidth. Appreciate the support provided by Bandwidth when needed.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

they are always quick to answer any questions weel have and helpful during our implementation process

Cons

I don't like how many different websites I have to go to in order to make changes or submit tickets.

excellent customer service and ease of use

Easily find the information I needed

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I was able to find the answers to my questions in less than a couple of minutes. I will certainly continue to use this as we continue to work with Bandwidth. Customer service responsiveness has been fantastic.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the software and portal as my experience has been excellent. Any challenges I have had that have not pertained to the software or portal has been addressed in a timely manner by our account manager.