CrankWheel Reviews

CrankWheel

Enterprise screen sharing

4.89/5 (54 reviews)

Pros
  • Best way I've found to show our customers with great ease and no learning curve how our own products work. The quick and easy access I found extremely good.Rognvaldur J.Read the full review
  • I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.Brian B.Read the full review
  • Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.Richard G.Read the full review
Cons
  • The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day).Brian B.Read the full review
  • My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Íslandsbanki strives to be no 1 in costomer service and Crankwheel is just the right puzzle piece.Jóhann H.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Cindy K. Brown , Co-Founder

Love the Product

Reviewed 2019-12-16

I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Pros
ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Cons
so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Peter Senoner

Great tool to easily share the screen an show our product while calling via phone

Reviewed 2020-03-16

Great. Easy and simple. If I had any question I could contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the response was always prompt!

Pros
The easy way to share my screen. It is very simple! I do not have to explain a potential customer, how the screen sharing work (and get him nervous even before I got stated do talk about my product :) The other person has just to click on the link. Almost every body is able to do that :)

Cons
Sometimes (with companies working e.g. with sensitive infrastructure) the link might not get through the firewall (but I guess every other link won't work either).

Ila Rana

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Reviewed 2016-11-09

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Pros
With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Cons
If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Seth Fischer

It just works great all of the time

Reviewed 2019-12-02

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Pros
Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Cons
Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Günther Horndasch

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

Reviewed 2019-11-26

It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Pros
To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Cons
Nothing that does not already include features

Richard Gaspar

Fast , Easy and Effective

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-12-02

Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Pros
The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Cons
I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jeffrey Buck

Simple to use, always works!

Reviewed 2019-11-26

We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Pros
It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Cons
Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Lukas Burkart

Best Tool for screensharing

Reviewed 2020-02-24

Pros
easy to use simple for users multiuser friendly

Cons
the name is a bit alien at the beginning. but worth it

Moe Mortezaie

Easiest friendly software

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Pros
The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Cons
There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Todd Hess

"Simply" Awesome!

Reviewed 2019-11-27

I have employees that work in 3 remote locations. We're able to handle most conversations through chat, but when we need to share a screen (about weekly) Crankwheel is the app we use. I have convinced a couple other managers in the company to use it for their teams as well. No not hesitate to try it out!

Pros
This extension is simple to install and use. It's not a resource hog (bloatware).

Cons
I don't have any complaints! It functions as expected and I haven't had any delays in service or unreliable performance. Install with confidence!

Shankar V R

Extremely impactful

Reviewed 2019-11-27

It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Pros
Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome. I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Cons
I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Blazej Szperlinski

It works every time

Reviewed 2016-11-08

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Pros
Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Cons
I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks!

Brian Barnhart

CrankWheel for Teachers

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Pros
I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Cons
The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

Dalbir Singh

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Pros
I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Cons
I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Anonymous

I use it for presentations all the time

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Pros
The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Cons
My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Ryan Larson

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Reviewed 2018-05-21

We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Pros
Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Cons
There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Jonas Sponås

Awesome product. Superb support.

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Pros
Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Cons
I don't really have anything negative to say.

Chris Edwards

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Pros
links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Cons
sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Charisse Dayandante

Makes my amends easier to do.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Pros
Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Cons
sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access

John Copenhaver

Great product. Great Service.

Reviewed 2016-11-09

Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing. If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Pros
Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Cons
Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Anonymous

So easy to use

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Pros
It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Cons
So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Quentin Roquet

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

Pros
easy to use easy for clients fast

Cons
sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Kenzo Neyra

Great tool to improve your sells!

Reviewed 2018-05-15

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Pros
Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Cons
Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.

Angie Dargay

Crankwheel in the classroom

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Using this for my visually-impaired students has been helpful. I appreciate that when used on the iPad, they are able to enlarge the screen to the size needed. One feature that is difficult is the timeout after 10 minutes if I am not clicking on something. With teaching, this is very inconvenient and time consuming to re-invite them throughout the day.

Pros
I appreciate that it can be enlarged to the users needs on the iPad.

Cons
That it times out after 10 minutes. That makes it cumbersome to use in an educational setting.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

David Bentley

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

Reviewed 2016-11-22

I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.

Pros
It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Cons
I still have to give someone the link over the phone. They have email options and options to share over the phone, but I think there should be a slightly simpler way somehow.