EZ Texting Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.01/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The interface is easy to use and the features are good. Their mobile iOS app is great to use alongside the web interface.

AK

Alex K.

I occasionally have a schedule change and its important for me to get the word out fast and this platform is easy and affordable.

TL

Terrance L.

We have had a great experience using EX texting. Our childcare and sports families like the easy form of communication.

CD

Carolyn D.

While that is in the disclosure (I found it when I went back looking for it after the fact) I was very disappointed that I'd just wasted several months of money.

WB

Willie B.

Even on the PAID plan, there are still some things that are not unlocked without paying even more. Some of the documentation about the BASIC PAID plan was misleading.

AK

Alex K.

My only complaint is that when I got to start a new message (1 on 1), and I start typing the contacts name it will pull up everyone but that contact whether I capitalize their name or not.

ek

Textedly-logocaret
listing-logo

Textedly

Compare both
How would you rate EZ Texting?

Almost perfect texting app!

Transcript

Jon L.: Hi, my name's Jon. I'm an IT manager. I would give EZ Texting a five out of five stars. For more...

Gets the job done

Pros

Easy to understand and rarely fails to send my our messages to your recipients

Cons

Only works in the United States and not international countries

Very User Friendly

No problems

Pros

Easy to use on phone, tablet or PC. Easy to send out texts on the fly.

Cons

I would like to use at least 2 graphics within a text.

Would recommended

I like the platform. Will continue to use it.

Pros

Easy to upload phone numbers. Easy to enter copy for messages. Very straightforward platform.

Cons

Wish the Report had more. Time in which the text was viewed. When clicking on the reporting option. The data would just expand instead of bringing to a different page/tab

Just okay texting program

We were using this to send appointment reminders and information to customers. Often we were sending the same message to several people at once.

Pros

What I liked most is that this is pretty east to use. It did not take long to learn how to use it at all. You can send texts relatively easy to one person or multiple people. You also get a free trial.

Cons

What I like least is that if you are sending to multiple people, but dont want them to see each others numbers, you have to send each text separately. This is not a good tool for businesses needing to send the same text to multiple customers. It takes a long time to copy and paste and is sort of clunky.

Hi April, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to address the issues you listed as "Cons" in our system. Text recipients can't see other individual's numbers on a mass text sent from one of our shared short codes. Please feel free to give our account management team a call at 212-255-4663. We're more than happy to share best practices for appointment reminders and provide a tutorial of all our features.

Best of all the text companies to use. The five the most for your money and their costs are the lowe

Pros

Lowest cost compared to all the other and they give the most. They actually work with some of the nation's largest brands as they are BY FAR he best for your money

Cons

I am a perfectionist and so this may surprise you.... but there is not one con. I would know after using 3 other next services and EZtexting blows everyone else away.

Great team, great platform

Pros

I operate a meal prep company that requires the ability to send reminder texts and marketing outreach texts as well. I found EZ texting via Instagram, and went to the site where I typed questions into the instant message feature. Kaitlyn quickly responded and set up a demo for ez texts platform. Kaitlyn was an outstanding rep of the company. The product is exactly what our company needs and I'm excited to do business with EX texting a large part due to Kaitlyn's positive personality and extensive knowledge of the platform.

Cons

None at this point. I would like the ability to have a template set up where I could send a text to an individual by clicking the template and the number I have saved on file, not just for groups. It may exist but not that I've noticed.

Very easy to use. Effective and quick way to communicate with various groups.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Need little to none customer service. Thanks for service it has made a huge difference in communicating with my audience.

Cons

others use the same keywords...

New user of the service.

Excellent, efficient communication with clients. Very cost effective, and very quick replies as opposed to phone calls or email.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, efficient, excellent tool for communication with clients! Very detailed ability to integrate with other functions or simple, basic setup. Beta "Chat" feature I really enjoy, and so do clients.

Cons

No concerns with any features. Every feature works as anticipated/expected.

Best Business Text and Email software

Pros

Not like... What do i Love about this software? Everything! First 500 customers, Free. Customer support is ready to answer questions. So easy to use. You dont have to give your customers your personal number. So many options to choose from. I recommend trying Eztexting first. You wont regret it.

Cons

There is nothing that i can think of that i like least about this software. Maybe if the software was no longer available.

Great way to generate leads

Started using this program several years back and we use it every month sometimes 2-3 times a month to send out SMS messages for our events. It's been a great tool to generate new leads whether it is online via the website, on social media by sharing the link or getting people to opt-in for text message updates. It stores data for you loves the auto schedule feature, just creates your messages and sits back EZ texting sends out what you want when you want. Best part, 500 free credits per month (not sure if they do this anymore for new sign ups but that's what we have been getting every month) after three freebies are used up the price plans are very affordable to up on credits to send more texts. Only a thing is a number of characters you are limited to in a message.

Get the word out!

Good experience so far.

Pros

Great texting tool to keep communication and awareness of our church before the congregation.

Cons

I don’t like the SMS to MMS feature. I wish we could use more characters

Good Overall, Could have more value

It's a great way to INVITE people to online events and promotions.

Cons

User-friendly and easy to use, great for communication

Pros

It's very easy to learn and use. It shows you a real-time text preview before you send. It also has a built-in link shortner.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about it so far.

The perfect solution for our Text Marketing

Able to implement this product for a clients campaign.

Pros

We love the multiple features that EZ Texting has to get a SMS marketing campaign going. The drip messages and auto scheduler has really been the best part. Program in a few messages, set the times and sit back.

Cons

There is a tiny learning curve but customer support is always there to help you and the live chat feature is great!

Great product

We use it with reaching out to our customers as well as letting them know about our services

Pros

Like the ease of use and how flexible it was

Cons

Nothing bad comes to mind, so far everything is good

Great tool for notifying our staff of global changes.

Pros

Super easy to use and my staff loves it. It has been a great way for us to get the word out quickly

Cons

I would like an app so I can use it with my smartphone and not have to get on a computer, other than that we don't have any other issues.

Great text software

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to add contacts and segment them into different groups. However number listed in contact group doesn't always factor in opt-outs.

Cons

Always feel like I'm refilling my account. And I don't like the "shorten link" option. I had a few times where it didn't link to where it was supposed to when I used it.

Great tool

Great experience

Pros

This program is very easy to use and I love using it!

Cons

Nothing it has been easy to use and implement

Great Product

I like the service but I needed a better price

Pros

like the easy way you have the website set up and the ability to get the messages to the people that are interested in our services

Cons

I feel that the prices are a little on the high side during this time of small businesses struggling to survive

False Billing

Very poor interaction several times over a period of years, including via other businesses I have worked with. I am wary of doing business with a company that misleads and misrepresents their services and cost structure.

Pros

I think the software is good overall. Issues on pricing, misleading practices and incremental costs are of concern and have caused issues.

Cons

The platform is constantly pushing for increasing expense. And pricing displays are misleading to say the least.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry for any poor experiences you've had with us and the issues they may have caused. At EZ Texting, we're always striving to provide clear communication regarding platform or pricing changes that may need to occur. I'm sorry to hear we missed this mark. We value your insight and would like to hear more about your experience so we can improve moving forward. We want to make this right, so please contact us by calling us at (800)753-5732.

Ease of use and catered to meet the exact requirements

Pros

Ease of use and accuracy. When I searched for a solution this exactly matched the criterion I was searching for.

Cons

If the pre packaged rates can come less than the normal SMS amount in Canada then to would be better. At present it comes very close. But the advantage being ease of use makes this a choice.

Great product

It was good, my business was not successful but that’s my responsibility. For the time I used it it helped me a lot

Pros

It’s easy to use. Can track the data and useful for my business

Cons

Not much customer support, need to offer training videos

Not enough bang for the buck

Just wish I had purchased something different. Not horrible but I could have done better

Pros

At the time the price was right and it had the features I needed for a little project I was doing.

Cons

Adding Keywords are expensive and their forms are clunky. They also have horrible integration with infusionsoft. I am about 3 months into an annual contract I will not renew the contract. If I could get even a partial refund I would get out now. There are simply better products out there with a lower price point.

Hi Steve, Thank you for feedback! Your comments regarding our integrations, features, and the value of our product will definitely be examined as EZ Texting is always looking for ways to improve. With that said, I'm sorry to hear we missed the mark on providing value for your use case. We appreciate your insight and would like to hear more about your experience. We want to make this right, so please contact us by giving us a call at (800)753-5732 or chatting in on our website eztexting.com.

Service Reminders

So far the program has been simple and easy to navigate.

Pros

It's nice to be able to send a message to multiple phone numbers at once, rather than each individual.

Cons

It would be nice if the program closes suddenly, it saves the message you previously were sending. Instead it makes you start completely over.

Best Customer Service

Pros

They have over the top customer service. This is a great software to retain customers. They use smart marketing to text customers and I find that most customers will see a text vs an email.

Cons

Although this is a great software, there is only limited information you can put in a text, which made the decision difficult to chose between a texting service and an email service. Ultimately, we chose a software that works with our booking system to use this type of marketing.