MightyCall Reviews

MightyCall

Virtual Phone System for small businesses

3.92/5 (74 reviews)

Pros
  • MightyCall is new, and you can tell in all the best ways. The apps and website are clean and easy to use, the pricing tiers are common sense, and the support team is responsive.Chad W.Read the full review
  • I like the portability and ease of administration. I am not locked into my office, and with their features it is comforting to know that the phone call is recorded allowing a higher level of CRM.Peter J.Read the full review
  • I like the clean interface and the look of the software dashboard. I liked that they had a promotion for a half price trial period for 3 months.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • I never spend the time to write a review but the aggression I have went through with this company is crazy.Travis M.Read the full review
  • Then, they kept charging me after I cancelled and there wasn't even a phone number on the account. HORRIBLE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • For the prime price that we were paying the support was terrible not to mention the service. We ended up just using this service through the computer for phone calls.Travis M.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jordan Heckley

Packed with A Lot of Features

Reviewed 2020-02-06

Pros
The ability to auto record calls and easily configure menus was very helpful.

Cons
It would be nice to be able to control call groups more than just having a list and also it would be nice to have the good music not start over every time someone is on hold but continuously play so that when put on hold they jumped in where it was.

Response from Infratel

Hey Jordan,

Thanks for the review! We will look into various technical possibilities for extending call group flexibility within the system!

Anna Bridwell

Pleased With MightyCall

Reviewed 2020-02-11

It works great for our company in that we are a small business and utilize a virtual receptionist. With MightyCall I am able to have the phone ring to our office for a set number of seconds and if no-one answers it rings to our virtual receptionist. We never miss a call, even with being a small company.

Pros
MightyCall is very diverse/flexible when it comes to setting up call flow. You can set specific client groups to ring to different users, set up voice instructions to direct callers to the appropriate person, accept and send texts from your cell phone using the MC app. It is easy to share voicemails, etc with other users.

Cons
I have never been able to get the app to fully function. I like the idea of having my phone ring a different tone so I am aware it's a business call, but the only way to do that is to have it ring through the app. Maybe it is my phone, but the app disconnects sometimes and I miss a call without it ever ringing. I go around this by having it ring directly to my cell. Never miss a call.

Response from Infratel

Hey Anna,

We're glad you enjoy MightyCall. Regarding the app, are you using the Android or Ios version? We can look into it.

~regards

Marisa Eikenberry

Seemed Promising But...

Reviewed 2020-02-11

On the plus side, people know that it's a business call. It's cheaper than what we had. On the downside, we kept getting a missed call notification every single time someone got to our phone tree and hung up. I had to tell my team to just shut off their notifications and just have it email them if they got a voicemail because otherwise we were getting so many of these notifications every day. And then the no-vacation mode thing really screwed some stuff up a few times. We ended up having to have that person get a Google Voice number to set as their Mighty Call number and then transfer their GV to another coworker because we couldn't do it within their system. Let's face it, people take vacations. People are out of the office sometimes. Seems pretty crazy to not have some way to forward that person's calls.

Pros
It was a lot cheaper than what we were using. We also liked the idea of the app because it meant that we could tell that it was a business call vs. a personal call which is something we couldn't do with our previous software.

Cons
There is no vacation mode. I used to be able to forward one of my coworker's extensions to another coworker while they were out of the office but I can't do that anymore. Which means that when one of our sales people is out of the office on vacation, all of those calls just go to voicemail. Which, in a small business, really isn't acceptable. I actually asked your customer service about this one day (on a day when I really needed this feature to work) and was told that not only could I not do it but that it wasn't essential for our business. Which was uncalled for and frankly untrue. There needs to be some way to temporarily transfer someone extension to someone else or enable a vacation mode and it automatically transfers calls to another person or something.

Response from Infratel

Hey Marisa,

We're sorry to hear your customer service experience was so unhelpful. We appreciate you giving the service a chance and are sorry the lack of options for rerouting calls to an employee on vacation cost your business.

~regards

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Charles Mowrey

MightCall killed the Automated Telemarketers

Reviewed 2020-02-24

Overall, I'm mostly pleased.

Pros
I like that it got rid of the automated phone calls.

Cons
I really want some answering service options. I like ringing all employees at once, then after a certain time, it would ring an answering service, or even my phone after all the employees. I would switch my other business today if this existed. Also, you cannot 'complete' items from History tab in the IOS app. I can only choose 'complete' from the dashboard. I don't like this.

Response from Infratel

Hey Charles,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Regarding the inability to complete items in the history tab, we're in the process of overhauling and adding more options when sorting/organizing call history, so soon enough that problem should be resolved. In the meantime, good luck with business!

Peter Jarmics

MIghty Call

Reviewed 2020-02-06

Overall, we are happy with the service, price and uptime of the system. It has increased our communications and customer satisfaction.

Pros
I like the portability and ease of administration. I am not locked into my office, and with their features it is comforting to know that the phone call is recorded allowing a higher level of CRM. We have to date not had any downtime or disruption in service.

Cons
UI/UX - Although everything is functional the experience for the user is a little bit confusing.

Response from Infratel

Hey Peter,
Thanks for leaving a review and we're glad your business is doing well! We're always on a mission to get our UI simple and comfortable--since we know VoIP can be confusing--so do you mind specifying which parts your team finds unclear?

Travis Masters

Horrible Experience

Reviewed 2019-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Horrible. I never spend the time to write a review but the aggression I have went through with this company is crazy!

Pros
There are a lot of features we ended up using such as the softphone, being able to access messages, voicemail and phone calls on the computer.

Cons
Very very very slow. This is not just on my own forwarded phone either. The app for both Android and Apple are just down right terrible. There have been numerous dropped calls, in call recordings of our clients saying they can not hear us, and messages that never have been received. We have talked to support numerous times and their reply is usually saying it is a bug we are trying to fix. Thanks for letting us know. For the prime price that we were paying the support was terrible not to mention the service. We ended up just using this service through the computer for phone calls. What a hassle... Lastly, we ended up wanting to port our number to a different service. This was yet again another hassle. Finally we get the information we need to finish the port out and a few days later we get an email saying, "Phone Number Removed"! Now we cant port our phone number that all of our clients have been calling for more than 2 years.... So if you like a service that doesn't work, has poor support, steals your phone number when you decide to move to a different service, then MightyCall is perfect for you. Otherwise if your a normal business person that actually wants to be productive for your company then STAY AWAY! FAR AWAY!!!!

Response from Infratel

Hello Travis,

Sorry your experience was so negative. Addressing your concerns:

-There was a minor bug with our mobile app that you contacted us about in October 2018. The subsequent release fixed that bug and we didn't hear from you about call quality afterwards.

-Porting a number requires an active account, which means the monthly fee needs to be paid. You can't stop using the service and get a port if you still owe part of the monthly cost (we don't charge cancellation fees, don't worry).

-In your case however, we will activate your account to port out your number without requiring the fees you owe, but please not that we did in fact send you multiple emails informing you that your payment was past due and your account was at risk of being disabled.

We are starting the porting process today. Good luck to your business in the future.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Lauren Day

Works, but not the best

Reviewed 2020-02-11

Pros
It is very low cost which is great. However, you get what you pay for.

Cons
The date and time of received calls or messages is consistently inaccurate. Also, we have had issues with our voicemail message being played twice in a row before someone was able to leave a message. Lastly, the numbers are clearly recycled so we get a lot of calls from previous users of our phone number. The app is not very functional or user friendly. It is very slow and lags most of the time.

Response from Infratel

Hey Lauren,

We're sorry you had issues with the service. We don't keep costs down to reflect our quality but to give customers the chance to use VoIP without breaking the bank. Regarding your specific issues, did you ever consult with our product team to help you set up calling rules?

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Chris Henrie

Mighty Call friendly

Reviewed 2020-02-18

Overall it has been good and when I have had issues customer service has been very helpful.

Pros
It allows me to have a number for clients to call without purchasing another phone

Cons
It has progressively gotten less quirky and easier to use. There have been limitations in texting that have improved. At times it feels difficult to navigate like going to history then text to try to pick up where I left off

Response from Infratel

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the system, but could you be more specific about how you feel the system has gotten harder to use?

Tracie Purinton

A+ For Might

Reviewed 2020-03-04

My day job is running a call center, I have 20 years experience with IVR's and phone systems. My husband has a garage door repair bussiess and I wanted to be able to use different phone numbers for different advertising streams, as to allow me to track results. Also wanted to be able to route calls to mulitiple people at the same. Mightycall was super simple to set up , easy to change on the fly, and you can't beat the price.

Pros
Easy to use, impressive functionality for the price point.

Cons
Reporting could be more robust, but is adequate.

Response from Infratel

Hey Tracie,

Thanks for the review! We're glad someone with so much IVR experience can appreciate the simplicity and functionality of the system!

Gregory Williams

GRDS Business Experience

Reviewed 2020-02-11

Mighty calls helps us track and communicate with our clients consistently

Pros
Call Flow options for answering and routing calls Multiple options for conducting calls (webphone, cell, landline) Updated contacts features Ability to record calls

Cons
intermittent service issues software bugs

Response from Infratel

Hey Gregory,

Thanks for using MightyCall and leaving a review! We're always thrilled to get positive feedback. Keep your business going strong!

Thomas Kuell

Activity Feature is a Game Changer

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Pros
I've spoken with countless virtual phone companies and MightyCall's "activity" feature is a game changer. It has all missed calls and voicemails in a dashboard where you can easily assign and complete them. It's like a to-do list for replying back to sales and service calls in a timely manner. The best feature in the game. Everything else that Mightycall has is good, but is pretty standard stuff across virtual phone companies.

Cons
While the activity feature is a game changer, it's back breaking not to know what the IVR selection of the missed call was. For example, if you have a service department and a sales department, neither one knows who should call back the missed call. having the IVR selection is pretty standard stuff in almost every other virtual phone company. If they added this feature, I'd be a Mightycall evangelist for life. Right now, I'm just lukewarm. The activity feature is incredible, but lacks just that one final step.

Response from Infratel

Hey Thomas, we appreciate the review. That's a great recommendation, so we'll look into getting it developed as soon as we can.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Michael Stanfar

General review of MightyCall

Reviewed 2018-12-05

For our small business, it helps us manage our call volume with a small staff and lets us relocate our phones to other locations when we are on the move. It takes a little bit of setting up, but well worth it for how it can help manage your calls.

Pros
Easy and quick to edit you call flow or change your pre-recorded messages. Easy to subdivide call flows between multiple members and have segregated messages and management.

Cons
Difficult to record automated messages, but we only use the phone recordings so the computer and microphone method may be better. Sometime the messages will glitch and not let you mark them as resolved. We have messages from years past that are just always there we can never get rid of.

Response from Infratel

Thank you for the review Michael. In my experience, recording custom messages on a computer with a good microphone does result in higher quality recordings.

For the glitched messages, is there anything they have in common? Length or distance or anything we can investigate further?

~Best regards

Susan M Signer

Mighty Call's Multi-Tier Pricing Creates Great Value to Small Business Owners

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
Time savings, price, and less interruptions so I may focus on projects or assignments. Are you a small firm or sole proprietor? If yes, then Mighty Call may be an option for you. Mighty Call is a virtual receptionist service. As a sole proprietor, you may not be able to afford a full-time receptionist or you may only need your phones answered on a limited basis. Therefore, using Mighty Call is an affordable option. I find spending time on the telephone to answers calls is taking away from my work when I should be focusing on taking care of customers. As a business owner, I look for value and based upon need. Value is in the toll-free numbers and allocating telephone time so you may stay focused on projects or assignments for the customers. I tried Mighty Call as a free trial. My business is at the point where now I'll need to purchase Mighty Call.

Cons
I know it may sound strange, but the con is the lack of control of who handles my telephone calls. Personally, I prefer a hands-on experience with the client. Reality is that answering each telephone call interrupts my work flow and affects my ability to generate more income.

Response from Infratel

Hello Susan,

We appreciate your feedback.

We value our customers and their time and can definitely understand your wish to stay tuned and control each and every process of your business.

We can advise you to use our Caller ID feature for figuring out who¿s calling you, and more importantly, you can use CNAM for branding your business when you make phone calls.

If you wish to avoid undesired calls or can't talk right now, transfer it to a voicemail by using the call screening feature.

Head of Customer Care

Suzanne Clegg

I have eliminated robot calls! My VA can do customer service from my business number

Reviewed 2017-10-28

By having people press "1" to speak to me or leave a message, I have almost completely eliminated robo-calls. Most robots don't follow voice commands.

Pros
You can get it to do just about anything you can imagine for a fraction of the price of other systems.

Cons
I have to call MightyCall to have them help me configure it, which they always do promptly and patiently, but sometimes I try to do it myself and it never works as well as if I just call them and have them help me configure it. I don't like that I get notified that I had "recent activity" I don't know if that is a dropped call or an important text message. I wish it distinguished between text messages, voicemails and dropped calls

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Tony Costa

"MightyCall Is The Best Virtual Phone System For Any Size Business & At A Great Price"

Reviewed 2018-09-26

My overall experience has been very positive. I have already recommended this company to a few business associates and they too really like it. I can communicate with my customers from anywhere and the calls are always crystal clear.

Pros
The entire platform is very user friendly. This system will work for any size business. Your entire team will get hooked on this very quickly. The mobile app works flawlessly. You can run your business from anywhere and no customer will every know where you are.

Cons
You do not have an unlimited minutes plan like Grasshopper. does. In the beginning I had a couple of questions which were answered right away but I wish there was an FAQ section which would have made it easy and I would not need to bother sending any emails to find out.

Response from Infratel

Hey Tony, we're thrilled to hear you like the service! We're actually in the process of adding a FAQ section to our website--which questions did you need answered that you think should be included in FAQs?

Thanks for spreading the word!

Justin Kenyon

Long time MightyCall user, better than all other alternatives

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
I like that it's super easy to set up and maintain. We use it basically to tell our customers our hours of operation.

Cons
I wish my plan offered an api. We can't spend more money since we are a tiny, one location, family business. Our hours change day to day and I wish I could automate the updating of our audio message, but that's not available on the tier of service we are on.

Response from Infratel

Hey Justin, thanks for the review. I know API is currently only available with the ultimate plan, but we are doing some testing on further integrations that would allow us to extend it to the other plans as well. Hopefully it's ready to go sooner rather than later

Brannon Riceci

Virtual Assistant

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Pros
I can only speak to the way we use Mighty Call, which is strictly as a virtual assistant. I have two locations but want one phone number that then routes the callers' calls to the correct location based on a simple phone tree. For this, it works very well.

Cons
It has gone down a couple of times. Maybe 3 times in 4 years? While that isn't much, it really puts my business into a frenzy, and it is difficult to reach a person in tech support.

Response from Infratel

Hey Brannon, thanks for giving us some feedback!

Tyson Acker

MightyCall Review

Reviewed 2018-09-25

This has allowed our team to answer calls seamlessly from anywhere. An absolutely blessing for our work from home team members.

Pros
This is the most affordable and simple solution I have found to receive customer phone calls from anywhere in the world. It's perfect for small and medium sized organizations that cannot spent thousands of a dollars per month for enterprise systems loaded with unnecessary features and complexity.

Cons
It isn't possible to nest multiple IVR trees without passing calls to another number within the system.

Response from Infratel

Hey Tyson, we're glad to hear the service has been a help to your business. Keep up the good work!

Brandy Miles

A Must Have for your Business

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Pros
MightyCall helps me to stay connected with my clients all from the touch of my cell phone. What I enjoy the most about this software is its easy functions for call set up/IVR solution.

Cons
Cons: I cannot start a text thread to a client. I can respond if the client texts me.

Response from Infratel

Hey Brandy, thanks for the review! Regarding your problem with starting a text message thread, our tier 1 will be contacting you shortly to help sort that out.

Happy calling!

Jordan Hobfoll

Good solid choice for business phone service

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Pros
Easy to use. Service Works well with IPhone.

Cons
If you run out of minutes on your subscription it will cut you off in the middle of a call with a customer! I have infrequent complaints with some customers not being able to get through when they try to call.

Response from Infratel

Thanks for the review Jordan. You're right, cutting off in the middle of a call is pretty terrible--we'll get on fixing that immediately (we have something to eliminate that situation entirely coming soon).

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Katherine Bruner

The Inn

Reviewed 2018-10-31

No technical issues with MightyCall; and therefore I don’t lose valuable time.

Pros
Privacy of my personal line. There have been no technical problems with MightyCall;and therefore, I don’t lose valuable work time. It was recommended by my web maintenance company.

Cons
No complaints. A text notification might be nice. Overall very happy with the software.

Response from Infratel

Hey Katherine, glad to hear things are going well for your business with MightyCall!

Anonymous

Customers are not valued here

Reviewed 2016-09-14

This company is horrible! I don't even know where I begin. I guess I should start with the poor service. Their app is extremely faulty: when I would try to make outgoing calls to clients, my personal cell phone number would show. Then the app wouldn't allow me to play my voicemails, so I every time a got a voicemail, I would have to wait until I got home to check them on my desktop. On top of that the reception during the calls was poor. I could barely hear the call even with speaker phone and the calls would go in and out. -- Not a good look for a new business owner! I've gotten better service from Google voice, which is free! They failed to resolve these issues over a 3 month period. They refused to adjust my bill, so I was charged for services I did not receive. When I cancelled my account, they charged me for another month because of the few days it takes to port the number out. Then, they kept charging me after I cancelled and there wasn't even a phone number on the account! HORRIBLE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. They do not value their customers. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Pros
Features that are appealing

Cons
You don't actually get the features that they market to you because of all the problems with their service Bad reception that makes your company look bad Poor service and customer service

Response from MightyCall

Dear customer,

We’re deeply sorry you didn’t have the best experience with MightyCall. We appreciate your comments, as we use all information and feedback we receive for service improvement.

I would like to follow up on some of the points you made:
• Playing voicemails through mobile app – it’s important to have stable internet access via phone carrier or use wi-fi, when you need to upload files. Unstable internet access may cause delays in loading and playing files on your account.
• Сall quality – call quality issues may occur due to either phone carrier having technical issues or local settings. In case there is a technical issue on telecom provider side, regrettably, there is not much we can do.
• Initiating phone calls – the MightyCall service and app itself provides different ways for phone calls initiation and defining phone number, and all customers are free to choose preferred method through application settings.

We apologize for taking so long to resolve those issues, and we will continue to work on improving the quality of our customer service.

We’ve refunded subscription fee charged from your credit card after the number was ported out. Your card was charged automatically, as the account wasn’t technically canceled yet. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and concerns.

Best,

MightyCall Customer Success

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Daniel Voiss

I have found the platform to be very slow and difficult to navigate when just starting.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

after hours call management

Pros
The process of setting up call flows was fairly simple and intuitive. I liked the control and customization of the call flows and the greetings. It's a must that there is an app (although below I have made improvement suggestions). So far does what we need so it works well enough for now.

Cons
Slow, difficult UI/UX with everything besides the call flows, but still needs some getting used to. There is bad management of activity, causing me to have to go to history and hit voicemail to see a clear, manageable view of the important activity. seems like the history and activity section are redundant, and confusing. Please find a way to merge this. The mobile app should have a speaker phone option for voice mail!!! The navigation is a different experience that lacks cohesion between the desktop and mobile.

Response from Infratel

Hello Daniel,

On behalf of MightyCall, I'd love to thank you for the feedback.

We're working on building useful and trusted service. Our last product release contained UI improvements.We'll be more than happy to hear your comments on re-designed navigation.

Head of Customer Success

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Gabriel Schmitz

Great Service and Value!

Great from end to end.

Pros
It was very easy to use, set up and make changes. Gives your company a professional appearance at a great price.

Cons
No cons, just no longer needed the call tree.

Response from Infratel

Hey Gabriel,

Thanks for the great feedback. If we're ever on the Gulf Coast, we'll stop in for a drink!

Chris Becker

Works as promised

Reviewed 2020-02-14

We ate answering all calls more due to the out teach to cover many employees.

Pros
Travels with us! At office or on cell and multiple people are able to be contacted with the extensions

Cons
A bit clunky to set up and kinda of deep with features.

Response from Infratel

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to help us out.

One more quick question, since we know VoIP is complicated: Do you have any advice for how we can ease new customers into the process?You noted a clunky setup but stuck it out to reap the rewards of the system, and we think more people would benefit from doing the same.