Telnyx Suite Logo

Suggested alternatives

twilio-communications-platform
dialpad-sell
bitrix24

I love the API integration docs and what they have in place. My results came out pretty amazing and the team was more than willing to help me through the process.
I am providing fax serices to several small businesses. The cost savings allow me to make a nice profit and save my customers a lot of money as well.
Telnyx system is good reliable and easy to use system. The pricing is also good and competitive.
Again, my only problem is when a mistaken call costs out of a normal use of $ per month. That is and can be unacceptable for some users.
Very bad in terms of the security of the platform.
I honestly cannot think of any con's at this time. You've even taken the pain out of the porting process which has always been a pain-point for us here at LANPRO.

WM

WENDY M.

OWNER

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Telnyx Suite Review: Telnyx is Easy to Use

Transcript

Wendy M.: Hi, I'm the owner of Global Flex Terraces and I give Telnyx a five out of five. Well, I switched...

William F.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

From scrappy under dog to industry leader in just a few years

Telnyx handles 100% of our toll free traffic. We would love for them to handle even more of our traffic.

Pros

The Telnyx portal puts everything at your fingertips. Number Routing, Call Forwarding, Endpoint Configuration, Reporting, and even a super easy porting tool. We have everything we need right in the portal. If we have questions or concerns, support is only a call away. And they are great!

Cons

There is very little that I can say that would be considered bad. I think the only thing would be the standard long distance inbound and outbound rates are a little high compared to some of our other carriers.

Thank you for you review, William. It is great to hear your experience on the Telnyx platform has been a great one throughout the years. We would love to speak more about what we can do from a pricing perspective to win more of your traffic. We will reach out to schedule a discussion. Thanks!

NP

Nikko P.

Computer Networking, self-employed

Twilio > Telnyx

Pros

Robust API integrations. High quality voice calls. Competitive Pricing. Pay as you go pricing.

Cons

Lots of verification when creating a new account.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good but could be better

I mostly used Telnyx for fixing fax issues with clients and CNAM output changes. Planned to use them for more SIP trunk traffic, but just couldn't justify the change or effort.

Pros

I like all the features available, especially the fax (fax certified) configurations for SIP trunks. The overall look of the portal looks modern.

Cons

Reporting could be made easier, and wider reporting would be appreciated. It's difficult running reports for multiple tenant accounts. Formatting of reports, having to schedule reports and then download them. Why can't I see DID costs and usage for a customer together? The popup in the corner asking if I want help is the MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!! Remember clippy from Microsoft Office?! Did...

Thank you for your honest feedback. Since this review was left anonymously, can you reach out to me personally at mark@telnyx.com to schedule a call to discuss your feedback? This is important to us, and below are some suggestions that will help: Reporting: You have great ideas around reporting. I went ahead and submitted your ideas to our feature request tool for potential development (features.telnyx.com). Popups...

SP

Shawn P.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Telnyx is a wonderful SIP provider

They make using our 3cx phone systems a very smooth experience.

Pros

Telnyx has tons of redundancy built in to their product. It is the most reliable SIP provider that I have found. Their support is fantastic. We never have issues with the service. They make communication with 3cx systems super easy.

Cons

I can not think of any cons of Telnyx. They are wonderful.

SM

Saad M.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Easy Affordable and compatible

Pros

Its easy to signup, setup and configure, someone with basic understanding of online portals can easily setup and use the service.

Cons

The porting process took longer and a few attempts before it was resolved with the help of support.

EH

Elijah H.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great customer success

Pros

Soooo much cheaper than Twilio and the API documents aren't trash, which is a great change

Cons

Nothing yet, but I need more characters so

ST

Sergi T.

Very nice product

Pros

The functionality offered via API and the price.

Cons

Some documentation is not 100% clear and needs further details.

AS

Andrew S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

The perfect choice for your telephony needs.

Pros

The pricing structure is transparent and even categorized by country. The support team is exceptional. I experienced an issue with a credit card that got stuck, and the support team assisted me for hours until the problem was resolved with the help of a real human. There was no AI involved in the resolution process. Additionally, the Control portal is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy to comprehend and select your options.

Cons

Verification can be a bit picky when first setting up the account, but after you do get verified there are no further hurdles.

Richard V.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I knew I was going to love the product, had no idea I'd love the support

Overall I haven't used it long but am very impressed.

Pros

How easy it was to implement and how similar it was in set up to others I had used.

Cons

I have some trouble with L2 verification but it really isn't a con because support helped me out, and it's great to know how secure they are.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Great SIP trunk and support

Pros

The ease to setup and use and the customer support are really helpful

Cons

Can sometimes take a bit of time when support tickets are escalated

JN

Jeremy N.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

These guys really get it!

Can't say enough how amazing these guys are. Not only is their support really good, but you don't need them most of the time. Their web interface is intuitive, pricing is extremely fair, and the service is generally rock-solid to begin with.

Pros

Customer support - they're amazing. I've never had a telecom company with such great support - most companies are absolutely abysmal, and these guys are not just OK, they're great! I've had issues at 2 am, and they're on top of it, whether it's a big or little issue.

Cons

We've had a few short outages, but nothing earth shattering - certainly nothing worse than any competitors we've ever tried

DL

David L.

One Small Step for an ITSP, One Giant Leap for the Industry

Excellent.

Pros

It works....flawlessly (in comparison to other providers). The service is excellent both in function and support. The portal is intuitive and powerful...a relative delight to use. There are many things we like about Telnyx (Performance, Platform, People, Pricing) but if I was forced to pick one thing above all the others it would have to be Porting. Compared with the other providers' porting process, it is a pleasure (and yes, I did just use the word pleasure in the same sentence as porting).

Cons

It is hard to define a true "Con" here. There are things that are still in development and the constant improvement with the associated necessary changes does cause the "who moved my cheese syndrome" sometimes.

JP

Jean-Pierre D.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Gréât quality VOIP services and super dashboard

Very good quality voice over ip Service people know what they are doing or will get the info for me Rath

Pros

Easy to use Compréhensive Pricing clear to understand Invoices, services cost, categories wells indicated

Cons

Support mainly by chat and email. Sometimes in emergency situation it is not fast enough or de not feel it is fast enough Sometimes it will be better to be called to discuss an issue instead of back and forth emails. Better understanding, less frustration and lot less stress waiting or feeling not being understood

Hi Jean-Pierre, Thank you for your valued feedback. Regarding your feedback on contacting our support team via email and chat, you are always welcome to call our support team at 1-888-980-9750 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our NOC team is willing to troubleshoot any issue that arises via phone if this is your preference. Thank you for your review and let us know if you have any further questions.

JR

Jason R.

Happy but High Priced

The people working at Telnyx are top notch. I have had nothing but great conversations and dealings with most everyone.

Pros

The flexibility on the portal allows for alot of functionality and control

Cons

Its speed. I have tried from multiple browsers and from smart phone and at times, in emergency situations, it can take too long to make adjustments

Hi Jason, We appreciate your honest feedback on the platform. The portal performance is something we take very seriously and monitor very heavily as we understand it is crucial to be able to log in and make changes on the fly in emergency situations. Are you able to clarify what specific sections in the portal you are referencing in your review that take a while to update? We are also happy to have further discussions around your pricing at any point in time. We will reach out to you separately to discuss this. Thank you for your review!

Alex M.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Robust SIP provider

Pros

Customer support, ease of use, and the ability to tag DIDs.

Cons

SMS isn't universal across all numbers.

KF

Kristen F.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Telnyx some difficulties but recently solid service

When the dos attack happened a couple of years ago we migrated many clients away for Telnyx and those that remained we use another carrier for their outbound traffic.

Pros

The ability to make real time changes in regards to connections and TNs

Cons

The technical support avoids speaking on the phone and we feel like when we sent chats and emails, only pieces of the issue are responded to. Many times my tech team feels like that have to prove to support that the issue on on Telnyx or carrier side.

JP

Jacob P.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great Product for a Great Price!

Love the product and love the price

Pros

What are the best parts about telmex is there price is extremely competitive and the product works like it's supposed to.

Cons

I can't say there's something I'm like the least. In their text messaging, it would be nice if they handled mms messaging.

Hi Jacob, Thank you for the honest and transparent feedback of the Telnyx platform. Telnyx does in fact offer MMS. I have included the link to our developer documentation below for your reference. Feel free to email success@telnyx.com if you have any questions about this offering. https://developers.telnyx.com/docs/messaging#overview-send-mms

SP

Snehal P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Bad Customer Support

Very bad in terms of the security of the platform.

Pros

The price is cheap than its competitors

Cons

The customer support is very bad. My account keys got hacked twice my account got hacked and I cannot log in even after talking to there support they mention the account don't exist but 10 minutes I received an email from their app stating someone from another account accessed my account. Furthermore as my account was not working I thought it is all good by my Credit card get started to charge and there is no way I can talk to anyone in their team. Again they never take responsibility of any hacking that happens to the account due to their system and pass it to customer. I will suggest to avoid this service provider as we have switched back to our old providers due to security concerns.

RR

Raymond R.

Information Services, self-employed

Telnyx is GREAT and World Wide Available!

Call quality is superior and tech support is very fast and helpful!

Pros

World Wide locations... even Sidney Australia!

Cons

Monthly charges even though not using it sometimes

David B.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Great platform and customer service

My overall experience has been very positive. I work in a technical support capacity and they’ve definitely made my life easier on many occasions.

Pros

I love the support. These guys are very quick to respond and will put in the time to get your issues addressed or questions answered. The interface and features are also great, user friendly and useful.

Cons

I have yet to run into issues that weren’t resolved by the support team.

Hi David, It is great to hear that you our support team have been a big help in getting you up and running with Telnyx. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience an even better one!

RC

Rinay C.

Good service

really good and has helped manage numbers easier

Pros

Its easy to use and has live chat which is useful, and easy to filter for specific numbers as you can filter by different variables.

Cons

layout is a bit unorganized which could be improved and when they sent the chat transcript its a bit confusing.

Hi Rinay, Thank you for your valuable feedback on the Telnyx platform. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience from a layout perspective, we would love to hear your specific feedback on our feature request tool (features.telnyx.com) or email us at success@telnyx.com. Thanks!

md

maarten d.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

not simple for simple household use

Pros

simple app to receive sms on iphone or better instructions. i combine telnyx with groundwire on my iphone. a simple instruction how to get groundwire receive text messages would do too.

Cons

i am just a user. I moved my usa phone number to viop to allow me to receive it everywhere. I receive a few phone calls and text messages a year. So i want to keep the cost low I would love a simple sms app to use I know one app that works but the cost (5 $ per month) does not fit my use

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Best thing since sliced bread

Pros

Very easy to work with within the control panel.

Cons

I don't have any issues with Telnyx. Everything is outstanding.

LC

Lisa C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Good at everything that could be related of Virtual number

Pros

It worth more than 5 stars If i can give them 100 stars i would They helped me lot they really took my work to another level With a very helpful team The audio is more then great Very very professional site Great SIP service

Cons

I can't pay with PayPal anymore .. i think it starts to be common problem

DA

Diana A.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great Company

Pros

Nothing to say on prices and quality of the services .. very good.

Cons

Nothing yet but if i find one i'm sure they will fix it right away.