C2 ATOM Reviews

C2 ATOM

All-in-one service desk software

C2 ATOM

Review Summary

Pros

This is the most flexible and beautifully integrated ITSM that I have ever had the chance to use, support and develop. It has all the functionnalities you can dream of and they are easy to use.

Rachelle T.

Like most software, you have to install the "updates" if you want to benefit from the latest software improvements.

Thierry A.

My overall experience with Atom as a user is very good. I would recommend this tool without hesitation.

Patricia L.

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.

Mirela C.

4.1

Great experience.

Overall great

Pros

The unique interface, the fact that is a web application, the CMDB, adaptability, ease of moving through the screens, we application (requires no installation), multiple automation options.

Cons

Specific Web browser compatibility matrix. Customizabilty of certain items like the status bar or other little things like this. Lack of customization in the various screens, complexity of the database to get our own reports.

From the system admin perspective

With the help of C2 support I installed and maintain our C2 Atom instance. I was not part of the integration team and we have not yet activated the asset tracking portion of the software. What I can comment on is that it is an easy software to install, runs on SQL, the DB schema is easy to understand. They do frequent updates to the software that delivers bug fixes and new features. Their development department has accommodated some of our requests. Support is very helpful and quick to get a hold of. As a user of the system the tickets I receive are easy to understand, well laid out, easy to update and close. This system is not one of the systems that I find myself having to spend a lot of time on which is pretty high praise in my books.

Pros

The software gets out of my way and allows me to focus on the work it needs to present to me. The system updates are easy to install. Support is easy to get a hold of and resolve my issues.

Cons

It seems to be taking my integration team some time to activate the remaining features. That may not be software related.

Evolving Product

C2 Atom is an evolving product, currently be used within our IT department for both helpdesk support and our internal program development. Highly customisable and easy to use. A negative point is that with an evolving product, well it has growing pains. Bugs and problems occur however the development and support team at C2 is quick and prompt to correct them. To be noted that none of the bugs we have encountered have "broken the system" or lead to productivity loss.

C2 at Town of Candiac

Helping us to meet ITIL specification for our IT department. We improve productivity. Great management of a ton of IT request

Pros

Web based. Database is on our site Easy to use for our peoples.

Cons

Reporting tool is sometime hard to parameter

A World of Possibility

We have been using C2 ATOM for a few months. (We were previously under C2 Enterprise v4) The web platform is very flexible and fully customizable. It takes a little time to adapt to the interface and to make it the perfect service request management tool for every business according to their needs.

Pros

Fully customizable. Very good development and support, the team is attentive to our needs.

Good ticketing system

Overall good experience. Updates for bugfixes and features are recurrent, customer support is fairly fast. Learning curve is okay. Expect about 2 months from start to a working production environment. Software is flexible and we lowered our operation costs.

Cons

C2Atom Ticket management apps in progress. Do what it is supposed to.

C2Atom is perfect to manage clients relation and drive an important flow of request. Based on ITIL, it gives all we need to make a sevices catalog. Because the developpement is at it beginning, the apps may evolve rapidly.

Pros

services catalog. Client portail. Web application.

Cons

a little bit to much sticked to ITIL.

Simply the BEST!

A perfect toil

Very easy to use and to configure. C2 Atom people are through and professional. There's a solution for everything. I would recommand!

Atom is a great tool

Cons

Powerful tools that need a better intutive interface

Pros: - The Tools offer a lot of flexibility, - The C2 team are always available - The software always getting better and stable. Cons: - The screen must be more intuitive and less scrolling pages.