It's good to see a fresh approach to optimisation.
- have recognised that optimisation comes BEFORE traffic acquisition,
- have a blog, an ecommerce, a subscription site or a lead generation site,
- have some experience or little to none experience with conversion optimisation and persuasion science,
then Scenario is most probably the right solution for you.
- Scenario is packed with plenty (more than 150) of very concrete persuasion principles and neuromarketing tactics based on scientific research and previous testing. Based on your specific context, the solution will suggest optimisation approaches most likely to achieve the best possible results for you.
- Almost as easy to use as an iphone:
The solution is very intuitive and guides you based on some key questions you are asked in the beginning (about some data required for optimisation) and/or the data (analysed by Scenario) from your Google Analytics (Scenario connects seamlessly with Analytics) through the entire optimisation process.
-> No more guesswork
- The visual editor is just amazing.
- Except for placing one line of code on your website, you can do everything without a web developer or IT support.
- Even the entry package (currently 39') offers FINALLY enough visitors (50 000) to be statistically relevant (statistical power and significance) in the majority of situations.
You have either to pay a multiple of this with other solutions (currently 199' with AB Tasty) or you get a ridiculous 10 000 visitors (VWO) which means you need to get a conversion uplift of 30% in order to have a statistically relevant results...
If you achieve this on a regular basis, talk to me and I will have business for you :).
- What I liked is that even if you do not have enough traffic for statistically relevant testing, you still can optimise your site.
- Most other testing solutions offer more features, but ... do you really need them? Except for very large corporate accounts which are probably looking into solutions as Optimizely, Scenario offers all the essentials for AB testing you need.
- There are currently still some minor glitches (as the solution is quite new), but they are very reactive and have implemented already a lot of fixes.
Value for money
Ease of use
Likelihood to recommend: 10/10