Convertize Reviews

4.38/5 (8 reviews)

Kayla Rodriguez

Great experience

Reviewed 2018-07-28

Pros
At Convertize you can have a lot of expert chances. The Marketing and Optimization sectors are continuously developing and designers require to continuously develop and enhance services in order to please organisation requirements.

Cons
It might be much better to share more about the work and tasks going on in other departments, however as we are all extremely hectic, it's not that simple

Thomas G

Finally an optimisation solution that tells you what and how to optimize and test

Reviewed 2016-12-12

It's good to see a fresh approach to optimisation. If you - have recognised that optimisation comes BEFORE traffic acquisition, - have a blog, an ecommerce, a subscription site or a lead generation site, - have some experience or little to none experience with conversion optimisation and persuasion science, then Scenario is most probably the right solution for you. The Pros: - Scenario is packed with plenty (more than 150) of very concrete persuasion principles and neuromarketing tactics based on scientific research and previous testing. Based on your specific context, the solution will suggest optimisation approaches most likely to achieve the best possible results for you. - Almost as easy to use as an iphone: The solution is very intuitive and guides you based on some key questions you are asked in the beginning (about some data required for optimisation) and/or the data (analysed by Scenario) from your Google Analytics (Scenario connects seamlessly with Analytics) through the entire optimisation process. -> No more guesswork - The visual editor is just amazing. - Except for placing one line of code on your website, you can do everything without a web developer or IT support. - Even the entry package (currently 39') offers FINALLY enough visitors (50 000) to be statistically relevant (statistical power and significance) in the majority of situations. You have either to pay a multiple of this with other solutions (currently 199' with AB Tasty) or you get a ridiculous 10 000 visitors (VWO) which means you need to get a conversion uplift of 30% in order to have a statistically relevant results... If you achieve this on a regular basis, talk to me and I will have business for you :). - What I liked is that even if you do not have enough traffic for statistically relevant testing, you still can optimise your site. The Cons: - Most other testing solutions offer more features, but ... do you really need them? Except for very large corporate accounts which are probably looking into solutions as Optimizely, Scenario offers all the essentials for AB testing you need. - There are currently still some minor glitches (as the solution is quite new), but they are very reactive and have implemented already a lot of fixes.

Response from Convertize

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such elaborate positive feedback!

Convertize is designed by experts in marketing psychology and we're happy to hear you like our persuasion tactics that are both concrete and based on scientific research. Convertize suggests implementation of those tactics that suit your website.

It's also good to hear that you like the intuitive interface and visual editor. Convertize is for anyone, no matter how much or little experience you have with neuromarketing, optimization or coding.

We listen to our users and their suggestions for improvement are of invaluable importance to us. Please keep sharing them!

Allen McConnell

Useful AB testing product

Reviewed 2020-02-22

useful tool to ab test without needing IT know-how

Pros
Clear process to setup AB tests to trial out variations of marketing copy, landing page design, etc drive the most conversions

Cons
Expect to experience user interface/user experience issues while this product is quite new and tends to be a little buggy

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear you like the clear set-up - We built Convertize to make it easy for anyone to optimize their website. Our team also recently upgraded our analytics interface for a smooth experience using the app!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Łukasz Wróbel

Useful and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Pros
- Convertize is easy to use, everything is clear there even if you're not experienced in marketing and using tools - You can find lots of tips which can make your bussines growing faster than before - Even free package gives me exactly what I need. A/B testing for begginers is something what I was looking for. Convertize will help me to grow my bussines and for sure if I grow, I'll have money to buy another plan. Just amazing. - contact is very friendly

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We built Convertize to make a/b testing available for any business - of any size and with any level of experience with a/b testing. We are glad that you like the ease of use and that we help you grow your business!

Tobias Ockermüller

Find ROI Faster.

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Pros
This is a must have tool for modern performance marketing. I use A LOT of tools and this one rounds it all up within a simple and straight forward interface using only one line of code on the actual site. You can be creative and think about some split testing ideas, if you have one, BOOM it´s done, setup is simple and you can easily manage all changes and track all conversion goals in no time

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us - and for recommending Convertize! We worked hard to create a clear, user-friendly interface and 5-minute set-up. We are glad to hear you like it!

reza zulhamsyah

Convertize Application Review

Reviewed 2020-05-19

Pros
Easy to use since the function is very minimalist

Cons
The function is very minimalis, even we cannot download our result. and if there is any cases or example for one of the ecommerce i think its the best to put in the application. so user can see if they do some method in convertize, what kind of effect (plus or minus) that will they get for their eccomerce

Response from Convertize

Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you find it easy to use. Minimalist is indeed the way we designed Convertize, to make A/B testing accessible and affordable for anyone.

You can easily track your results within the app, no need to export any data. I can recommend creating goals for your experiments, as the goals are what the app uses to track conversions.

I also invite you to check the in-app Library that contains optimization tactics for each industry.

And of course, you can always reach out to us using the online Chat, directly in the app.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Anonymous

Much easier to get my conversions going

Reviewed 2017-01-04

After struggling with getting conversions for quite some time, I found scenario. With the tool alone, I was able to start understanding what people are doing on my site a little better and I managed to get some improvements in conversions. Then I talked to the support team. Their professional expertise and insight really helped kick the conversions to a higher gear and made it so much easier to get people right through my signup process.

Pros
Easy to use. Great support team. Decent pricing range for my small company.

Cons
Convincing my developers to update the sites to include the pixel.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We are glad to hear Convertize has been of so much help in gaining insights in your visitors' behaviour. One of our main objectives is making the great benefits of a/b testing available for any business, of any size. Thank you also for your special thanks to the support team. We passed on the compliment to them and they are very happy to have been of help!

Anonymous

Great and Easy to use interface

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
The software guides you from the beginning with questions that will help with optimization. The visual editor is advance and is packed with 200+ persuasion principles to find the right solution.

Cons
Theres also a few bugs but their customer service is pretty responsive.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's good to hear that you appreciate our persuasion principles and guidance with finding the right things to optimize, in addition to our easy to use a/b testing. As always, our customer support team is happy to help whenever you need assistance!