Additional information for Dotcom-Monitor
Key features of Dotcom-Monitor
View All Features
- Web Application Monitoring with Video Capture
- App Availability Monitoring & Alerting
- Customizable Filters & Issue Escalations
- Verify Web App Transaction Functionality
- Real-Time View of Errors - Synchronized to a Waterfall Chart
- Easy Set-Up Using Script Recorder
- Monitor your website from around the World 24x7
- Supports Flash, Silverlight, AJAX, Java
- Check Page Load Speed from an End-User's Perspective
- Significantly Reduce Time-To-Repair with Video + Data
- Monitor Page Load Times / Speed
- Performance Charts, Graphs & Analysis
- Detect Slow & Missing Elements
- Monitor Shopping Carts, Portals, Logins & More
- Discover & Remove Performance Bottlenecks
- Ensure Proper Content (Images & Text)
- Instant Performance / Downtime Alerts
- Verify Every Step in a Transaction
- Error Detection, Alerting, & Analysis
- Interact with any Element on the Page
Insure the reputation and profitability of your web site by bringing together the functions below Monitoring, Reporting, Notification, Escalation and Analysis in the combination best suited to your needs.
How does our network monitoring service work?
Dotcom-Monitor has remote agents positioned on three continents, acting just like Internet browsers. Once your account has been set up and the URLs you want monitored are on file, your network monitoring service begins immediately. Our remote agents will start monitoring your network applications with the frequency that you've set up. The agents monitor your entire network to insure it is accessible, that the security is intact, and is maintaining good performance. If any function falls outside of the specified parameters, our notification process kicks in and you will get instant reports, so that you can minimize any down-time, malfunction or breach of security.
Site Uptime | ServerView Monitoring
Verify availability of your servers and network services 24x7 from around the world and receive alerts the moment connectivity issues are detected.
Page Speed | BrowserView Monitoring
Continually monitor web page load times in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox from multiple points around the world, so you can quickly react when page performance is compromised.
App Functionality | UserView Monitoring
Simulate real web user interactions from within a web browser and verify consistent functionality of your pages and web applications. Use video playback as an enhanced diagnostic tool to clearly see where problems occur and how they affect the user's experience.