Site24x7

All-in-one performance monitoring tool for DevOps and IT

visit website

Site24x7 Reviews

Pros

Very good software for monitoring things like server performance or any website performance. Good to operate from both mobile and desktop and customer support of this organisation is very good.

Sahil V.

GG

George G.

We needed an cost effective solution for monitoring our servers and applications. Site24x7 proved to be a good choice that fit our needs.

Josh J.

Cons

Does not work on any site using a proxy or on cloudflare give false fake ips. I tried it on my site and after 40 tries i never got a real ip.

dv

dave v.

WW

William W.

WW

William W.

4.3

Effective server monitoring, easy to deploy and manage.

Pros

Very easy to deploy, manage and monitor a server, its services and applications. Monitoring alerts can be sent to a phone, text, email or browser.

Cons

When a server goes down, it may take manual intervention to recognize that it back in service. Would like to see that issue fixed.

Cloud Monitoring

Cloud monitoring of networked devices alongside ith logging feature.

Pros

Free demo available for teams to check their servers and network devices for their health monitoring.

Cons

Features are paid and demo is available for a shorter period of time.

Trabajando 24x7

buena, la mejor referencia precio / producto

Pros

la facilidad de a implementación, integracion con otros productos zoho

Cons

es algo lento el refresco de la información , pero creo es mi internet

It has most of the features you'll want, but they won't work well

We still use Site24x7 for some monitors and for their status page, but we backed off and completely stopped using them for some things like APM and AppLogs because those services flat out didn't work. If their site provided a reason why something stopped working I'd be more okay with making the adjustment to fix it, but I cannot spend this much time working with their support on the most basic functionality. Anything critical we've moved over to NewRelic for now.

Pros

It supports a large variety of products and services built-in. The agents are fairly easy to install/setup. There is a decent amount of documentation available. Custom monitor plugins are very easy to create.

Cons

Doesn't support all the latest languages and platforms. They are a little slow at adding the latest and greatest. Their agents seem a little hacked together are are not as resource efficient as others. You have to manually upgrade/downgrade your plan as your usage changes. Most/All portions won't automatically scale and don't even have an option for them to, so things will stop working as you grow and you'll be over-billed as you shrink. Their PHP APM flat out doesn't work. Things will stop working and give you no indication as to why. You must reach out to support, wait a day or so, they will ask for logs, wait a day or so, provide some feedback. Then a week or month later you'll have to do it all over again.

Good monitoring tool for our Internet, Web Apps, and serrvers

Good experience. We use it just for the monitoring of our critical servers and applications. We get notified almost as soon as outages happen and we also get another notification when the app/ site is back up online.

Pros

I like that we receive the alerts as soon as any of the critical servers and apps go offline. It also alerts us when our main Internet connection is down.

Cons

It is very hard to recover the password once the person who set up the service is no longer with the organization. This has happened to me and I had to ask the ex-employee for the code he received on his phone to be able to recover the password. The customer service can't do much to try to verify that you are another employee and try to help you with resetting the password in any other way.

Fantastic Product

Pros

Well what can I say about Site24x7. The product is: Easy to use Monitors almost any environment Fantastic support Very reasonably priced! I would recommend this platform to any company looking to in-depth monitor both their on-premise and cloud based platforms. All in all a great product.

Cons

Whilst the majority of the product looks very slick, especially when you drill into problem monitors, there are some Dashboards that could look nicer! However if aesthetics is not your issue then there is no better product out there!

Review on Site24x7

My overall experience has been positive. It works flawlessly for network management and I recommend checking what your exact needs are from the software before purchasing. If it checks your needs, I endorse getting it.

Pros

I love the network traffic feature and how accurate it tracks data.

Cons

I feel like there could be more features for the price. It feels a bit lightweight to me.

Site24x7 Always Saves The Day

Pros

Easy to setup and get going with the agent software. Administration is very easy and there is a monitor type for almost everything you'd want to monitor.

Cons

Sometimes there are a lot of false positives and I've had some poor interactions with Customer Support.

Excellent tool for monitoring Saas based internally hosted Environments

there's a lot of good press for pingdom but in my view, it doesn't come close to site24x7. This may be related to us being located in Australia. The best site response time I got from pingdom was +1000ms. Site24x7: anything from 200 - 500ms for the same website. I guess this just means site24x7 has their servers closer to Australia....or using bigger pipes. The other issue was the pingdom UI is pretty slow in Oz as well. I suspect it's much better in the EU. While pingdom's interface is trendy, site24x7 is simple and very detailed. The final decision for us was that we can monitor our background services in terms of memory use, cpu use etc. We can even allow operators to restart some of these services without needing direct access to the servers.

Pros

Very detailed performance monitoring Good intuitive interface Great reporting Great alert and notification system Windows service monitoring

Cons

Some of the help documentation grammar is poor. Looks like it may have been written by someone who doesn't use English as a first language. The steps in the pricing models don't seem logical. 300% jump for 10 extra monitors + 1min pings

Monitor your application servers

Pros

we used this to monitor our application servers for production and testing servers.

Cons

it had fewer features to offer according to our requirements

All in one monitoring solution

Overall the experience has been good. It's very fast and easy to set up.

Pros

Easy to use, very cheap and powerful. It has many features to monitor from server health, to website URL and integration with third party applications as well.

Cons

APM monitoring not as powerful as some other enterprise software, but they are more expensive.

site24x7 Perfect tool to monitor you environment

Pros

Alerting with sms and telephone call world wide. good overview of what is going on in you environment. clickpath monitoring of you websites. very powerfull, you can even upload your own services to monitor. Perfect tool

Cons

When you get a phone call that a server of services is down. IT is some times hard to understand what the computer is saying. When you get the call in the middel of the night, is it's good that is starts by saying "this is site24x7 bla bla bla" but in the daytime is would be nice that the message is a little bit shorter and to the point.

Track almost every IT Asset

Overall experience is good and you will be the first person to when the system is down before your client!, so that you can act quickly

Pros

Have used the same tool in 2010. When compare now and then, the features they have added is incredible. Now i can track all most all our IT assets right from Windows server, IIS and externally hosted web applications. Even it has option to track AWS and Azure as well. When it comes to reports, what it surprised me is i have not even configured weekly report but they have consider the basic needs and it is configured out of the box and its in my inbox with complete up and down time. Availability/Up-time/Downtime report based on different location is a plus.

Cons

Configuring Network element is not easy as configuring WEB and Servers.It took little time to follow the instruction to configure.

Outstanding Product

Great value for the money

Pros

Extensive functionality and compatibility with all different IT equipment and systems, immediate notifications of problems currently happening or about to. This software has saved us from serious downtime. Phone app is great.

Cons

It is so extensive that you can get lost in the web interface, some functions could be a little simpler to manage.

Site24x7: A best in class product at a cost level for small business

Using Site24x7, I am a rockstar with my clients. I can closely monitor critical systems and websites and react before they even know that something is wrong.

Pros

It connects with every conceivable network, computer or software to give an amazing array of information. You can even set up a custom integration. I was able to use with AWS, Azure and onprem with minimal impact on system resources. I can provided my clients I am monitoring solid and detailed reports with a touch of a button. The alert system han email, SMS text or even call you if an alert is triggers and you can set up very sophisticated alert scenarios (that even use AI to reduce false alarms).

Cons

The setup and a couple feature have a complexity that can be slightly challenging.

Site 24x7 - 1 year review

We are VERY happy with the Site24x7 solution. We can only recommend that you contact their sales team, and give the solution a try with a few servers, web sites or applications to monitor.

Pros

We have been using the Site24x7 for more than one year now, we are extremely happy with the solution. The hosted solution proposed is trouble free for us, zero efforts needed. The Site24x7 solution is EXTREMELY rich in capabilities, we probably use 20% of its capabilities to manage servers, DB, webapps. We can add new servers to monitor in roughly 10 minutes of work, extremely fast and simple.

Cons

The application is very rich in different monitor types, it can be confusing selecting the right monitor

DBA's review on Site24x7

In general it's a pretty good tool that I woul recommend to look at, if you need standard (e.g. OS type monitoring) and to me works like an addon to other monitoring software such as New Relic, SQL Monitor with their own specific pros and cons ...

Pros

Ability to keep good track of your estate with detailed alerting and notificions through a number of channels (text, voice, email etc.) depending on the priority or environment. Really helps to judge wheather something is going on production which need's immediate attention or let the alert be for a while when CPU consumtion on test is a bit high, that doesn't require immediate attention.

Cons

It's pretty hard to implement standard build plugins or even implement your own custom build plugins. This has everything to do the way things are meassured and the way thresholds and availability checks are setup. You could endup with a bunch of false possitives during the night .... It would help a lot if this was documented better or explained in a training of some kind.

Excellent way to monitor your sites and user experience

Really good and affordable website monitoring with lots of features.

Pros

This comes with so many different types of checks, but my favourite is the real browser which provides a good idea of whether anything is broken.

Cons

Having more than 10 normal checks and more than one special check (like RUM or Real browser) gets expensive fast. Also would be great if we could get email reports with actual graphs + insights in the email vs having attachments. Also AI data analysis would be really useful to provide insights as to which assets / countries / times / days are the slowest / worst performing in a given period so we can fix things.

Exceptional customer support

Pros

- professional employees - low waiting times in getting technical support from them - lots of tools and features

Cons

- the web monitor recorder could be improved by adding functionalities like offline playback - additional selenium like commands like wait

Suitable solution for tracking website uptime

Overall Site24x7 has done a nice job tracking our websites and alerting us to issues. I haven't encountered any major problems with it.

Pros

Site24x7 was east to setup and get going. It didn't take too long to create an account and start monitoring our website availability.

Cons

Some of the UI and usability could be improved, like setting maintenance periods and defining them.

Great product with a useful free usage tier!

Most reliable solution for uptime monitoring I've found that doesn't break the bank!

Pros

The tool fulfills exactly what a sole-proprietor IT admin for hire needs: 1.) website uptime monitoring, 2.) reliable outage notifications, and 3.) straightforward web dashboard. Plus they provide a generous free tier for low volume users and those looking to setup a long term trial of the product!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a way to disable the weekly uptime digest without turning off alerting altogether. Perhaps customizing the digests is behind the paywall, however one should be able to disable those digests.

Site24x7 portal support

Pros

The service provided by Site24x7 support are excellent and the configuration of site user alert are user friendly very simple to use .

Cons

Some times we could not understand the actual issue for down time monitors it will be better if little more descriptive for down time alert.

Site24x7 - The single, enhanced monitoring tool.

Pros

Site24x7 supports a widespread of devices and corresponding monitoring templates, and makes it super easy to add new devices and network interfaces. Site24x7 also provides more insight and valuable data than alternative monitoring tools. Thanks to their addon pricing scheme, it eliminates the need to buy expensive modules straightaway, saving on capital outlay.

Cons

The layout can be slightly improved. It takes time to navigate around and understand all the features and possible solutions.

Smartest way to monitor servers

Pros

Its having one of best server monitoring features.

Cons

Nothing to say now... almost all feature present.

Super helpful to alert of website downtime

I have been able to accurately report downtime to the minute and site, speed etc to the developers without argument as its all official reports.

Pros

The bundle of features looks amazing. I only have a free account to alert of website downtime for accountability and transparency with our website developers. I get weekly automated emails with a pdf showing my main website domains status "Availability Summary Report" including "Total Outage Duration". Looking through the Site24x7 menu I would say this was built for website companies who need to schedule maintenance, and watch multiple domains.

Cons

Nothing so far. In the first two weeks of use i would have appreciated emails with instructional videos so i could learn the platform - looks like they do have a range on youtube but good customer experience would be to recieve them to save going looking for them...