Statuspage Reviews

Rahul K.

StatusPage is the best facility to get your users to know about the availability of your services. In case there's any problem, they are ready to help.

Gourav K.

James H.

Cons

Otherwise, no real gripes now that they updated the widget.

Sara A.

I found external triggers via email tricky to setup which put me off the product at first.

Joshua L.

4.3

Statuspage Gets you the Status

Pros

I like the ability to send email and sms notifications.

Cons

I don't like the ways that it uses components, but that may be more that we want it to do things that it doesn't do.

Streamlined communications from IT to Stakeholders in the most efficient way possible.

Overall it's changed the way we work as an IT department. It's this kind of disruptive innovation that we need in today's sprawling organizations.

Pros

I'd be happy to recommend Statuspage - it's really changed the way we manage our communications as within our organization and we're grateful for the innovation. We really do spend less time managing the emails to all and sundry which allows us to concentrate fully on the task at hand. We also appreciate the regular additions by the Development team in terms of integrations and new features. The API provides us with the flexibility to combine Statuspage with our QA & Monitoring teams, and being able to toggle the status of our components in an automated manner is a huge benefit. The support team are always friendly, helpful and professional. We've never had a problem that they couldn't fix. If only all suppliers could be like this...

Cons

Just the fact that we didn't hear about it sooner.

Great for providing snapshot of system status

Statuspage has been a big help for the engineering teams to be able to provide insights into the status of system features and services.

Pros

Easy to configure and set up and the documentation was readily available and easy to follow. We chose this because of the integrations with other Atlassian products. Being able to provide end-users and support departments insight into uptime and system health is a must-have.

Cons

Nothing so far. We are in the early stages of the implementation and rollout and I can't think of any issues with the process or features that we are left wanting.

Statuspage may not be the best incident management for you.

I haven't used Statuspage for that long to be honest. I quickly migrated to other solutions like Instatus because of the paywalls associated with Statuspage. A minor downside worth mentioning here was I wished that customer support was a bit more responsive.

Pros

Honestly, I love the simplicity of Statuspage. It stands out from other products (and most notably, other Atlassian products) with its straightforwardness. It's easy to use, has beautiful UI/UX, and is beginner-friendly. Everything is organized and user-friendly. It's appealing to me.

Cons

I really wish that Atlassian as a whole didn't put everything behind a paywall. It's unfortunately very great software, but it's heavily paywalled. If you have a look at the pricing, I find it totally unreasonable. It has team limits, subscriber limits, and metric limits which are unproportional, in my opinion, to the price. I think that Atlassian could've done better with pricing.

Keeps customers informed

An overall positive experience after finding my way around it.

Pros

Statuspage made it really easy to setup a page in which customers can rely on to see whether my app is up or not and get notified when there's an issue.

A System Status in our fingertips

I would like to be contacted by Statuspage in order to check the possibility to colaborate in new businesses. Thank you.

Pros

It's a clean, and clear, solution. Very easy to implement. Added value for an IT department. Once that we use Statuspage as a service, their output information can be analised and audited with confidence.

Cons

From whom that was responsible for in house equivalent software implementation, is a bit strange to loose the control of a so important software. Nevertheless there is noting to deslike it.

Updates are making a good service even better

Pros

Just as we were struggling to add the 'widget' to our websites, Statuspage updated that feature so we can now do that easily without the intervention of one of our developers. This service makes it easy for our relatively small support team to communicate with customers quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I would like a testing/staging version so that we can easily run through a test or drill outage on our 'staging' platform to easily prepare the team. Otherwise, no real gripes now that they updated the widget!

Status of your pages.

Pros

Cons

The dashboard's User Experience is not very good. The landing page is awesome. Hope they look up for the dashboard too.

Good Incident administration platform

Pros

The API integration and the on line documentation offered

Cons

At the moment there's nothing i can say, i love it

easy to keep customers abreast of outages

Useful tool for maintaining customer satisfaction and setting expectations.

Pros

customer notification tool for service outages, able to post, distribute, and update planned and emergency outages.

Cons

Sometimes searching for an older status post can be difficult; the one you want doesn't always come up easily.