All categories

AxisTV Signage Suite

Digital Signage Software for Enterprise-Wide Communications

AxisTV Signage Suite Reviews

Easiest Workflow for the End User and Enterprise Administrator

At a large University with over 50,000 students, Visix has been a turn key solution to be able to communicate quickly across our entire campus. We even utilize Visix at our outside campuses that can be 1.5 hours away by the click of the mouse. There are other options out there that seem very simple for cheaper, but from a management standpoint, Visix is hands down a great solution! It is all about the end user and they have told me the system is so easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and Enterprise Management of all of our players is extremely simple from the Web Interface.

Cons

Wade, What a great review! I know we've been in touch since this post, but we're finally getting some online savvy and wanted to reply here, as well. It's always great to hear how our product is being used by our clients, especially those with large deployments. I love the fact that you guys are really exploiting the centralized management feature, but still tailoring content for each location. It's so important to localize communications to engage viewers, and you guys are nailing it. Looking forward to our continued partnership. Sean Matthews, President and CEO, Visix

Constantly approving and adapting to our needs!

Our goal was to implement a complete Digital Signage platform that connects the individual business buildings under a cohesive brand (through wayfinding) and to set the culture for the School of Business at College of Charleston. The Visix platform allows us to do just that. The Customer Support team and our Client Relationship Managers are always quick to get back to us if we ever have a concern about the platform and applications. Additionally, Visix is constantly approving and adapting, specifically, to our needs. As we all know, technology and its users are constantly in flux, so we need to be quick to adapt -- the Visix team and Digital Signage platform has done a great job with this!

Pros

Easy to use once you know the system. Many applications that keep up with the times. Conference. Wayfinding Technology.

Cons

Getting Admins excited to use it - we have 18 screens and still have an issue of not enough content and people on the platform. The new app that we use - Conference - has a couple of bugs.

Alex, We reached out to you after your thoughtful review, but never thanked you publicly. Thank you! We love working with the College of Charleston, and believe you guys have really embraced the engagement possibilities of your digital signs since we reached out to you. If you ever need more help getting people excited about your digital signage, we're here to help. Just reach out to us anytime. Also, be sure to check out our resource library on our website. We have lots of free videos, articles and white papers with ideas for digital signage content and audience engagement that might inspire your team. Ellyce Kelly, Client Relationship Manager, Visix

Decent Digital Signage software but there are probably better alternatives out there

It displays slide shows effectively around campus

Pros

They offer good technical support and the person who manages our account is very helpful. We've had their products at my workplace for over 10 years.

Cons

It is very expensive. A license to use the software for one digital signage player! Also the software is pretty clunky and not intuitive to use. I guess it is basically ok for displaying slide shows on TV screens. But if you want to do something more flashy with it: ie stream videos, social media, dynamic content, etc. it is a very difficult and complex to get it working.

Matthew, Thanks for reviewing AxisTV a second time! I'm sorry we didn't reply here sooner. I especially appreciate your recognition of our terrific support team and your account manager. We believe we have great people driving our success, and it's nice to have customers acknowledge that. I understand you've run into some limitations in the software. We should talk about what version of AxisTV...

Reliable with a learning curve

We use AxisTV to display content on screens in our academic buildings on a college campus. It is extremely reliable and updates almost instantly when new content is uploaded. However, it is a bit challenging to use the online interface. It is also very picky on the format of videos used in playlists, and can shut down an entire playlist if a video is not the right codec or format.

Pros

AxisTV is very reliable to continue playing slides and more advanced content when you need it. It takes very little time for the system to update content to each screen and can effortlessly broadcast to hundreds of screens.

Cons

It's not the most user friendly interface. A few steps need to be taken to publish content, and some of the steps aren't exactly clear. We try to only have a few people publish to our screens because we would need to train others on how to use the interface. It also only handles a few types of advanced content like videos. Videos need to be of a certain codec and format before being displayed properly on screens. This makes it more difficult when working from a mac background.

Tom, Thanks for reviewing our software. I'm glad that our technology is helping your campus communications. I'm sorry to hear you've had some challenges with the UI and formats. I believe you're using a previous version of AxisTV. You should know we have a brand new platform - AxisTV Signage Suite. The UI, content types and workflows are more intuitive, and it has a more robust feature set than...

Amazing Experience

When we chose Visix for our digital signage I already had an idea of what to expect. The service and training I received while going through the selection phase of which company to go with was amazing. Now that we have it up and running I couldn't be more pleased. The training, support and overall performance of the system has been the best experience I have had with any company. The only thing I wish was different is an easier solution to do social feeds and better weather and clock functions. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Pros

I like the end user simplicity with the use of templates, etc. It makes it easy for someone who is not very technical to use it.

Cons

I don't like how you have to get a social media module and weather module made for you. Other companies have drag and drop modules that are much easier to use.

Mark, Your review rocks! Thanks so much for posting, and I'm sorry we didn't acknowledge this review earlier. I'm thrilled you find our products and our people to your liking. We work hard to meet customer expectations, and our stellar employees go above and beyond in their customer service. Thanks so much for recognizing them here. I understand your note about the social and weather modules in our older AxisTV software. Our new AxisTV Signage Suite platform has drag-n-drop widgets to easily insert social, weather, time/date, event schedules and more. We'd be happy to show you a quick demo to see if it's something you're interested in. Feel free to reach out to us at salesteam@visix.com. Ellyce Kelly, Client Relationship Manager, Visix

Visix, nothing short of great!

Visix provides exceptional support for their product. Interaction with all of their staff from sales to support is always a great experience. The few times an issue may be found, even if the cause of another vendor from whom we access data for display, the team at Visix will go above and beyond to insure the issue is resolved. I really can't say enough good things about the team and their products.

Pros

What more can I really say. Great software and superior service.

Cons

None

John, Thank you for this marvelous review! We always appreciate kudos for our employees, and even though we didn't reply here, we did share your compliments with the team. We're always here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Debbie DeWitt, Marketing Communications Manager, Visix

Visix Enterprise System

Nothing but good things to say, excellent product, very responsive to suggestions and support needs.

Pros

Ease of use, very flexible in its applications

Cons

Very hardware dependent, needs to a virtual thin client appliance

Andrew, We appreciate your review, and should have said so sooner. Thank you for taking the time to give us this terrific feedback. We have some new software features and hardware solutions that may be of interest to you. Feel free to reach out to us anytime. Trey Hicks, Chief Sales Officer, Visix

Axis TV Software

Good software for Digital Signage. They have very good support and customer service. The software can be a bit confusing to use at first, but you get the hang of it after awhile.

Cons

Matthew, Thanks for the review! Sorry we didn't thank you earlier. Our employees are awesome, and our support and customer service folks appreciated the kudos. I understand that software can have a learning curve, and we're always here to help if you need more training or support. Feel free to reach out to us! Debbie DeWitt, Marketing Communications Manager, Visix

An integral part of the growth of The University of Alabama

Our campus use of this digital signage system has rapidly grown to almost 300 channel players throughout campus. AxisTV Enterprise Software is an integral part of our CAP Alert notification system. Besides using the signs for emergency notifications, we also use them for campus directories, sporting events, and event scheduling. The software continues to grow and evolve to meet our need.

Cons

Thank you for your lovely review, Anita! Sorry we didn't express our gratitude when you posted. We're proud of our long relationship with the University of Alabama, and are super happy that AxisTV is part of your campus communications strategy. We look forward to hearing more feedback from you, so we can continue to evolve our solutions to meet the needs of UA and other higher education clients. Debbie DeWitt, Marketing Communications Manager, Visix

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.