Brand24 Logo

Social listening tool for businesses of all sizes

Brand24 Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.41/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

birdeye
brandwatch

But the best is the customer support: fast, professional and reliable. This software has a great value for money.
Customer service is awesome. The best features that I like in this tool is I get notified whenever someone speak about my brand in social media which allows me to analyze about my product.
Perhaps I missed some functionality but, with a pretty generic brand name, it can be a little hard to isolate only relevant mentions, even when using negative keywords.
Sometimes I have got problems with search results.
The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version.

catherine c.

Brand24,The best tool for social media monitoring!

very useful for my job

Pros

Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, easy to use, Set up is quick, in fact, you can be up and running in under five minutes. Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects.

Cons

No CRM option but I know that it will be do ne in near future, i hope so. Still, this software is very useful, an important part of my work.

Jacqueline R.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Professional, Prompt, Easily Navigable Platform

Great use of looking at mentions, distinguishing marketing/PR news cycles, tracking marketing growth since the beginning of my employment.

Pros

The ease of switching between looking at blogs and looking at social media mentions is really helpful. I like being able to separate the two out.

Cons

When mentions from tiny websites that are offering deals get caught up in blogs/news categories making it seem like there are more editorial mentions than in reality.

DL

Dave L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Good software for a quick overviews. Not recommended for deep dives or custom queries.

Good for keeping a pulse on the conversation.

Pros

Easy to use, UI was well thought out. Set up is quick, in fact, you can be up and running in under five minutes.

Cons

Lacks many basic features like excluding URLs, or following companies whose names contain common words. For example, our company name is Element5, but getting B24 to ignore companies with element in their names was near impossible. I've used larger tools like BrandWatch and Sysomos for the US Navy where we were up against Old Navy and the color navy and those tools had no trouble narrowing the query. Brand24 tech support was unable to help us.

Deborah E.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Perfect for monitoring social conversations.

Pros

Brand24 provides businesses with an easy to use , and cost friendly program to track,engage relevant online conversations to a business in real time. It is perfect for measuring the effect of marketing campaigns and sales.

Cons

The sentiment filter needs be improved .Apart from this Brand24 does a perfect job for our business .

Adam M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Brand24 - awesome internet monitoring tool

We are using Brand24 to receive mentions about our products, our clients and to easily discuss with places we are mentioned. The service is improving all the time so we recommend Brand24 without any hesitation to everybody who wants to know about social media mentions.

Pros

Easy in use, fast, reliable, looks nice.

Cons

Sentiment recognition is good but it could be better sometimes.

Mateusz G.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Perfect

Using it from the beggining, it is better and better. With Brand24 I have Perfect controll about my brand in whole internet. People are nice surprissed when we are contacting them directly in social media or forums.

Pros

Fast, easy of use, slack integration

Cons

No CRM option but I know that it will be do ne in near future

Kacper S.

great tool for every digital marketer

Great marketing tool! Very useful, especially when your main audience is in social media. in our company we use it across the globe, and the results are really impressive.

Pros

+ easy to use + great support + advance search engine

Cons

- sometimes I have got problems with search results

Piotr Ł.

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excellent tool!

This is military-grade social listening tool. it's not fool-proof (or rather - idiot proof) and it's a perfect example of GIGO* principle. Customer support is very helpful, interface is easy to use and reports are quite eye candy. Results are good and fast. I like B24 much and I'm using it all the time.

Adam K.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1-10 employees

Great tool!

This is one of my favorite app so ... if you want to know much more about your brand, customers/clients or if you care about the customer care - i highly recommend!

Pros

Customer Care & Service ! User friendly, Consulting

Cons

right now only one - lack of CRM module

Łukasz G.

Great app if you want to know EVERYTHING!

Great app for everyone, who wanna know, what people think, say and write about you, your company, brand, medium etc. Brand24 is just the best. BTW - you definitely should check their YT profile :)

Pros

It's fast, live, simple and it works.

Cons

None. Sorry, but it's true

KE

Kinga E.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Social monitoring & listening at its finest.

Pros

Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated if you have never used it before - but onboarding process is great, customer support is really well-maintained and also there are many extra materials such as webinars and knowledge base to clarify some things for you.

DK

Dominik K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best software for personal monitoring

I use Brand24 from about a year. It's perfect for search who talk about me or my brand online. It gaves me real time alerts (at website, in mobile app and at Slack channel) when someone mentions me or my blog (including even links). I could also track interesting topics and start discussion as my brand. Privately, I use Brand24 to search rare Lego sets on auctions.

Pros

Fully customizable Slack integration! Real time alerts Customizable filters Email alerts and reports

Cons

Mobile app isn't prefect, but Slack integrafion equals that - you don't need app any more :)

Akhilan R.

Publishing, 1,001-5,000 employees

A simple to use, reliable and powerful social media monitoring application.

Pros

The graphical user interface is easy to use and helps in facilitating communications with clients. In addition to helping you to keep on track about the queries and respond to the concerns related to your current products, the application helps you generate leads and acquire new customers. The customer service is highly responsive. The reporting feature is robust in that it helps you reach interesting conclusions. A glance at the dashboard would help you know which products require more promotion. You get instant notifications when your respective brand is mentioned on the social media, making it easy to catch up with the conversations. You would find tutorials that demonstrate the usage.

Cons

The application is priced high. The mobile application is not as easy to use as the desktop application.

BW

Bingyi W.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Unique data collection for social media analytics

Pros

I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable.

Cons

If have to say a con of it, I would say if it has more sophisticated keyword search logic, it would be better. Sometimes, it gave me irrelevant social posts. Also, if it could integrated with more social media platforms, it would be appreciated.

11-50 employees

Catches mentions that other tools miss

Pros

Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, on obscure forums and other websites. It is easy to group and filter results. We manage web monitoring for multiple clients, and Brand24 lets us add more "projects" or companies compared to other tools for the same pricing tier.

Cons

Monitoring social media comments and a few other features are not available on the lower pricing tier.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Good Social Media Explorer

Pros

-Easy to use dashboard -Keyword tracker allows users to search the entire web and find information on your brand and track their visibility. -The search engine also searches Social media mentions.

Cons

-Expensive for the service. -Unfortunately, finds other unrelated mentions. -History Search is limited.

DM

Debra M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A Great Tool for Social Media Monitoring

Brand24 has helped us in our social monitoring immensely. I haven’t found a better way of performing this function.

Pros

Ease of use. The software is relatively easy and quick.

Cons

Could be less costly. It’s not as costly as some others, but it would be great if there were lower price plans.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that :)

Db

Dave b.

made my business

Being able to use this tool allowed me to generate a lot of leads from my business as well as come up with awesome content ideas. Thank you brand24 you helped me out a lot.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign.

You don't need to have prior knowledge of social media measurement metrics as it is very easy to set-up an account in Brand24 and it is very customer friendly user interface hence it is easy to use and has very good customer support.

Pros

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time. We can also see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Cons

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

TA

Tracy A.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Good info about my brand mentions

Pros

I think this software has lots of possibilities period just started using it recently but when I did some searches I came up with a lot of results and found places I had been mentioned that I was not aware of.

Cons

The monthly fee is a little bit high for my budget and the searches need to be very specific to get a reasonable number of results. Otherwise you will get thousands of results to comb through.

JG

Jakub G.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Social listening elevated

We have used Brand24 for a long time (over 3 years) and need to say it provides us with top notch experience in terms of tool as well as in terms of UX of the app. However, what is most impressive is not just the app or tool but the customer service Brand24 provides.

Pros

Very well thought of UX design of application Easy access to Brand24 features

BG

Barbora G.

We have been using Brand24 for the last five months and are satisfied with the overall performance.

Pros

The product features a simple Interface and intuitive UX. The customer service is always there to help you solve any issues. The value for money is definitely worth it.

Cons

There is still space for improvement, especially in the categorization of mentions. We were informed the engineering team is already working on this.

Kamil R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Well design, reliable social listening app.

I use Brand24 to monitor phrases related to our target group problems and challenges, industry related discussions as well as competition monitoring. We discovered many opportunities to join conversation and draw participants attention to our website. We also managed to drag opportunities away from competitive solutions.

Pros

Very fast - you get notifications as the discussion happen, so you can join it in no time. Well designed. Great range - I tested many different monitoring tools and I am really happy with B24.

Cons

Some additional tips regarding keywords at start woulb be helpful.

Artur R.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Easy and intuitive tool for everybody.

I like raports sent on my email. I can see easily who is talking about me and my brand. Great layout which helps customize raports.

Pros

Raports and easy to customize.

Cons

Everything is ok.

Marcin T.

Great tool!

Brand24 is a great tool to check who is talking about your business and what people think about you. Very intuitive interface and great customer support makes Brand24 one of the best tools I've been using in company.

Pros

- Very clear design - Easy to use - Great customer support - Quick updates - CEO is interested in how are you!

Cons

Didn't find any cons ;)