Broadly

Online review & reputation management for small businesses

Broadly Reviews

Pros

Ease of use, friendly professionals, follow-up, constantly improving the offering, simple interface, and my customers love it.

Nathan L.

People really reading the reviews and top rated companies more calls. Love the service and customer service is great.

Chris K.

Enjoyed how thorough the intake process was for new clients, and the support staff is very helpful and friendly. Allows more efficient use of resources to follow up with clients for CRM.

Josh C.

Cons

I told them if they refused to refund me for the months that I didn't use their service I would be disputing the charge with Visa and terminating service.

Easy Way To Get Customer Feedback

Transcript

Wysteria M: Hi, my name's Wysteria and I'm a receptionist and marketing manager at a local pest control...

So glad we gave Broadly a "try" for our business

I've really been enjoying Broadly's product for getting feedback from clients on every visit we do, whether good or that something we can work on, so that we can address promptly. Additionally, their communication platform for webchat & text capability has be an extremely valuable add to the way we are able to connect with our customers and soon to be customers. Definitely have seen an increase of social/shared reviews which we prior would really only verbally hear from clients, so glad that it's being put out more for others to hear about & I feel it's helped us connect with clients that might not have done the extra call or email to us had it not been for the chat option on our site.

Pros

First off, their customer service thus far has been outstanding in helping me get going and fully utilizing their platform. I really like it's simplicity which makes it easily understandable with minimal "training" needed for any team member(s) that need to have their "hands in the pot". The prior is for both their review/feed back function as well as their chatbots.

Cons

Thus far, I have honestly not experienced any cons to this service/platform/software. We're about a year into using them and fingers crossed this doesn't change.

So glad you're leveraging all of Broadly's features including reviews, our app and web chat! Helping your business connect with more customers and leads is our goal and it sounds like you're seeing both happen. Thanks for the review!

It works

Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Pros

Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

Cons

I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

Integration never fully automated and reviews were fewer than previous methods.

A learning experience to be more hesitant to enroll in a contract from a marketing cold call.

Pros

It took the clients right to Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc to collect the reviews rather than their own site.

Cons

Customer support was unresponsive and overall poor. Integration never fully automated. Very few actual reviews were collected. It just fell really short of what was promised and there wasn't an effort to improve it after numerous requests.

Cam, we're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Broadly. Our goal is to ensure that all of our customers are both happy and successful with our product, and we truly apologize that we fell short. Our product has simple and powerful technology that's customizable and typically very simple to integrate. We're sorry that this wasn't the case with your business platform. We wish your business nothing but the very best in the future.

Avoid Broadly

I widely promoted this software with peers and consulting clients in the service industry until this experience, which is so frustrating. I'm leaving the service disappointed with their support of clients during the Covid crisis, I was hoping to continue using it now that business is resuming and it's so disappointing to find businesses not do their part in supporting the small business community trying to stay afloat during this challenging time. It's ironic that a company based on soliciting quality reviews is so bad at customer service.

Pros

Overall Broadly was easy to use for my staff and a friendly interface for our clients to use.

Cons

I just had a 2 week battle with Broadly over their billing during the COVID crisis. I terminated services by phone in March of 2020 when everything took a plunge and re-started services this month. When I re-started services, they back dated my payment for the months of April-August when I had suspended services and wasn't using them. They charged me $2000 for months I didn't use the service and refused...

Excellent Review Resource

We primarily use Broadly to communicate with leads that come through our website and to request reviews from our customers. It takes me no time to send the review request, and I appreciate that very much!

Pros

I like the ease of use - and the option for customers to give a thumbs up/thumbs down prior to leaving a review. It gives us the opportunity to remedy any issue that may have come up that we did not know about and hopefully satisfy the customer's expectations.

Cons

The interface is a little wonky sometimes, but they just updated and I have faith that it will continue to improve! There's a bit of a delay between when a customer leaves a review and when I receive a Broadly notification about it.

Superb Chat and Text Platform for Small-Mid Businesses

Broadly is a very affordable and high quality tool. The text, chat and review features are effective and easy to use.

Pros

Broadly is incredibly easy to set up and allows you to passively chat with new website visitors and when those visitors become customers, request a review from them.

Cons

I wish there were more options for customization when it came to how the chatbot appears on different pages of the website. I also wish that there was the ability to customize the review link that we send out to incorporate different Google profiles.

Broadly has been a game changer for our company!

Our business has grown due to the reviews from Broadly as well as we have added to our team solely by potential employees reading the reviews that prove that our company is top notch with high standards and great customer service.

Pros

I love the filters that Broadly uses to weed out the negative and false reviews. This has helped us tremendously in todays posting platforms. It's super easy to use.

Cons

The price! It's quite pricey for us, however luckily in our line of business, sometimes one job will pay for the monthly fee's attached to broadly.

Our best advertising POI

Pros

Broadly gives us the opportunity to tell the world how happy our customers are. We were on an antiquated paper review system that was only useful for our Employees. Broadly not only gave us a chance to share our success, but is the #1 generator of new business in our market. 5 Star reviews have put us in front of customers that are notoriously hard to reach through other forms of advertising. I would cut virtually every other advertising buy I make before cutting Broadly.

Cons

I have had no problems with Broadly software.

This software is priceless if you are in a service based business!!!

Pros

The software does everything by itself and reports back to you. It is amazing. We have gotten so many good reviews. And of course, you get to decide which reviews get posted!!

Cons

there is nothing i can think of to say negatively about this software, and that is rare. We have been very impressed!!!

We appreciate the feedback, Fran! Excited to continue the success you've seen so far.

Excellent service

We have started using broadly recently, and have already noticed a positive impact on our business. Having positive online reviews across multiple platforms is more important now than ever. This is an extremely valuable service in today's world regardless of your industry.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and automatically sends out review requests saving us time.

Cons

I wish it would integrate into our CRM. Since it does not we do have to take extra steps to get the customers input.

Thank you for your partnership, Ryan! We look forward to many more reviews.

Extremely thankful for Broadly. Super easy to generate online reviews. Their staff is world-class!!!

Strong online presence, brand new website, customer engagement, search engine optimization, loyal customers, etc.

Pros

As a fellow, local business here in Oakland, I'm extremely thankful for the Broadly service! The Broadly company really understands the struggles small business owners go through online, and they offer several solutions to help us non-tech savvy people out. Broadly re-designed my entire website in a couple days and they've helped me generate over 90 total reviews across Google, Yelp and Facebook, whereas I had nothing before. Their Sales & Customer Success team have been absolutely wonderful.... They're very approachable and are always willing to help me anytime I have any questions. Can't say enough great things about the company! If you're a small business owner and need to boost your online presence, give them a call.

Cons

Thank you Andy. We're really happy that you've found the Broadly reviews platform useful, and that your new Broadly website is working out well.

Great service, great platform, but was oversold on product

Everyone was very helpful overall. Easy to speak to a live person, but you might not get the person actually assigned to you. Setting up the review platform and client management parts were very easy, and point person was very helpful. Setting up the new website was easy on my end, but my point person there was not as enthusiastic as sales and client management reps were. It was very frustrating to be assured multiple times by sales that email hosting wouldn't be a problem, only to hit a hard "no" from tech support.

Pros

Great platform to use for both me and my clients. Generates excellent reviews for me, which help get me more business. I've had a new client booking almost every day this month after being with Broadly for 2, and nearly all of them cite the good reviews. I have the review platform and website from Broadly.

Cons

Sales assured me that Broadly could host my email, which is NOT correct. Made the process of setting up the website a hassle and a frustration, and I couldn't completely leave my old host service (which was a large reason to switch to Broadly). Can't email your point person directly--it goes to the general support email instead.

From the beginning and growing with us.

We started out with barely any reviews. Now our business has the most reviews in our area. We have grown into new software to run our service calls and broadly has integrated seamlessly. The are very responsive with any questions with customer service. Our business has grown in part to our reviews that show case who we are as a company. This is a must for any service type business. Also we shopped around different software and broadly was in our opinion the best.

Pros

Easy to integrate into our workflow and our service software. Amazing customer service. Easy customer use

Cons

WordPress integration is no the best. Their chat feature for your website needs more upgrades.

So glad that Broadly has easily integrated with your business! We are excited to see your reviews grow with your business :)

Broadly - Well Worth The Money!

Broadly’s software is super easy to use and understand. We have had great success managing our reviews - particularly any negative experiences. This software allows you to interact with your customer to address any concerns prior to any negative reviews are posted online.

Pros

Broadly has sophisticated software and an award winning team of professionals that make for a perfect combination that equals success! Our business, Sandlapper Water Tours has increased the number of reviews that we receive exponentially and has thus helped increase our online presence. I highly recommend that you use Broadly. Broadly’s success formula works!

Cons

We have yet to discover any cons with Broadly.

Timothy - thanks for the wonderful review! We are so thankful for your partnership and are so happy that you're seeing the results that you set out to get. - Broadly

We Love This Service!

I love that we are now consistently asking customers for feedback and reviews. While it definitely helps to build our online presence, it also shows our customers that we care about each experience that they have with us. The online portal and texting feature is easy to use. The customers service at Broadly is A+ as well!

Pros

I love that the software automatically determines the sites the customers are signed into, and prioritizes them. Customers are much more likely to leave a review if they don't have to sign in first.

Cons

As with any software, there are occasionally glitches. A customer received a text at 11:30pm one night, which he wasn't happy about. However, it was quickly fixed when I brought it to Broadly's attention.

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Broadly so far. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Renee!

Excellent Product

Our online reviews have skyrocketed in all regions - we couldn't be happier

Pros

Quickly and easily improved our online reviews with the very first try! Support was awesome - they made the process of on-boarding our offices very easy and hassle free. We also appreciate the ability to identify patients that might have had less than a 5 star experience. Being able to reach out to these patients and rectify any issues really helps us to maintain our patient base!

Cons

We are currently doing a manual load - this isn't really a negative but we are looking forward to the automated aspect. Broadly (at the time of purchase) was not Dentrix Enterprise compatible which requires a single report for all offices. Broadly is currently writing code to be able to work seamlessly with Dentrix Enterprise!

Happy to have our business apart of Broadly

Overall, Broadly has been wonderful for our business. The ability to ask customers for reviews on the spot and actually getting those reviews are mind blowing-ly amazing. Broadly's App is allowing us to get reviews faster than ever before. We also appreciate that our account manager is in constant communication with us. She insures we are updated on new information and she contacts us just to check-in.

Pros

Love that we are able to get reviews quickly and more frequently. Both the app and the desktop version are easy to use and the process for asking customers for reviews are fast and painless. The chat feature is extremely helpful for our office staff.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. If something does arise, I will be sure to inform our account manager.

Broadly with Customers

Overall the staff has been on top of their game, aware of our techniques, and any changes we have applied. They are flexible, understandable, and proactive to make sure your business get a positive outcome.

Pros

I like the ease of using it and simplicity. Giving you results that are easy to understand and not at all complicated to learn.

Cons

The negative is not so much from the software, but the responder. If your client or customer does not use social media as much the information provided will only be internal feedback. As so if your responders use social media often and responds back their feedback will go live, benefiting the better outcome of the business.

So happy we could help! Appreciate the great review, Senaida :)

Great company. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff.

I get more reviews by using this app. It's simple and easy to do so I can get on with the rest of my owner duties.

Pros

My google and yelp reviews have gone up tremendously since partnering with Broadly. The review capture App is amazing. Send the name and email and they do the rest, so I don't feel like I'm bothering or nagging my customers for reviews.

Cons

I think it would be awesome if they could capture reviews with just names and phone numbers too. That would be an addition to an already great product.

Great service!

We like the ease for our customers it is simple and easy to use. Broadly has increased our reviews, and that is one less thing we have to worry about.

Pros

I like using Broadly to help grow our customers reviews. They take care of everything, and they give me heads up when a customer is not satisfied with the service they received. Getting us feedback gives our team the opportunity to make things right with our customer.

Cons

I have not experienced any issues currently with the software.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Glad we could help make your lives easier. Thank you!

SEEING RESULTS IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!

We were having a huge problem keeping up with competitors in this high tech world. We are pretty old school, still shaking hands and getting most of our clients through word of mouth and business networking. We had a pretty small online presence for being in business for 25 years. Broadly is helping us catch up with the tech side of being discovered by new potential customers. We started seeing results immediately and we are moving on up in the world of Googlers ! The staff of Broadly have been amazing, explaining everything, and getting it all running quickly and smoothly. Highly recommend!

Pros

The best part about this software is that we started seeing results within just a few days. It makes getting your business reviewed hassle free and is very easy for our customers to respond.

Cons

Haven't run into any cons yet. So far so good.

Wow, excellent feedback Jody! So glad that we could help match your online presence to your great offline reputation. Thanks for your partnership!

Great software, not perfect for Cornerstone

LOVE it! We went from averaging 1 review a month to 15 reviews a month in the first month of use! So awesome!

Pros

Gives our customers an easy way to review us. It takes all of the leg work out on their part so they are more likely to participate.

Cons

Broadly does not link with Cornerstone (the software we use at our vet practice) perfectly which we know going into it. We do have to upload customer lists manually which is honestly pretty easy BUT I've noticed it doesn't always upload the information completely. I went back on my list of clients and noticed there were phone numbers and email addresses missing even though they were on the list that I created from Cornerstone. Not a big deal, an easy fix, but figured I'd let you guys know :)

Maddy - we appreciate the great feedback! We'll make sure you are the first to know when Cornerstone gets added to our list of connected softwares :)

Really fast, measurable results that customers/potential customers will actually be able to see.

It is a pressure-free way to ask customers for feedback. The benefit is then being able to apply that feedback to our website so others can see a client's experience, and it gives us a chance to see how our customers feel about the service we provide.

Pros

Reviews link directly to your website so people can actually see what your customers think of you. Even if the customer does not have a Google or Yelp account, they can still share a review through Broadly that will show on your website. The software is able to determine if customers number is landline or cell, and can send review request to cell or email so you don't have to compress client info - do a ton of extra work - to get the feedback. Manages itself pretty well so I am able to focus on other things while the software reaches out.

Cons

I have not found any cons yet, but I would say that there is value in having more than one person with access to the account and the ability to upload customers. My only issue is making the time to upload the customers, but that's my problem, not Broadly's.

Happy to hear Broadly's software is working well for your team. Love to hear that it's taking the pressure off of asking for reviews. We look forward to your continued success!

Broadly Saved Me

They solved my #1 problem - reputation problems. They showed me how to get more great reviews and how to make the Google Business Page the best. They would call me frequently to see if anything was improving in my business. Customer service was great.

Pros

I had a problem with three bad reviews and Broadly knew just what to do. They did their magic and within a few weeks, the disparaging reviews had slipped from page one in Google to way down south somewhere. I had contaced several companies claiming to be able to do miracles with Internet reputation. I am thankful I found Broadly. They are the best.

Cons

There was nothing I liked least. Customer services was awesome.

Wow, thanks for the incredibly kind words. We couldn't be more thankful to be given the opportunity to solve your problems. We're also so thankful to have amazing customers like you! Here's to your success :)

So happy with Broadly

We had a hard time getting people to leave reviews on any of our sites. Broadly solved that problem for us by sending out a simple message after our customer had checked out, asking them if they would recommend us and then if they gave a thumbs up asking them to leave a review. If any of our customers have a bad experience or give a thumbs down we are able to contact them and resolve the problem before they leave a bad review on one of our pages. Just that service has saved us so many problems with our customers and helped us keep our 5 star reviews!

Pros

The software is so easy to use. I am not very computer literate and they set it all up and had it working and gathering reviews very quickly.

Cons

I don't know that there was any glitches or problems.

Thanks for the great review, Charmae! Happy to hear the setup was easy for your team and that you're getting so many positive reviews. We look forward to our continued partnership! - Broadly