ContentStudio Reviews

ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

ContentStudio

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from.

Jo J.

Even if it's not so powerful used here in Italy I love the all-in-one approach and the replug integration. It's a nice piece of software to work with.

Lorenzo G.

I love the ease of use and amazing support. Content Studio is always evolving and getting better.

Milo M.

Cons

Subcategories missing sometimes, or maybe we are exaggerating in trying to find fast solutions.

Aleksandar S.

Especially in the begin I had problems with the user interface, but now I am used to it.

Guy H.

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen.

Mack B.

Ultimate Tool for social media

I have been with ContentStudio and Replug for over a year. We have grown up with this tool together and what I mean by that is their support staff fully appreciates Voice of Customer and they are relentless when something comes up and work to provide the necessary platform support that is unparalleled in the business of publishing. I would recommend​ this company to anyone seeking to advance their publishing experience and provide their clients with the best tool in the business for content management and development.

Pros

The tool continues to evolve. This platform provides a publisher or social media professional an advantage that is measured via efficiency and ease of use. They have truly developed a strong core technology that compbined with Replug delivers a one two punch.

Cons

Safari is a bit challenging but with Chrome you get a much better experience

Great product features, cost effective solution!

Great experience, great customer support always reply to my emails and happy to assist.

Pros

All the features that you only get with high end software which cost premium.

Cons

At the beginning there wasn't as many features, but developers always working to improve it.

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Pros

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively - User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Cons

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Save a ton of time on content marketing and social syndication

It used to be a huge time-suck to find the best content for social media sharing. ContentStudio makes this endeavor much less cumbersome.

Pros

ContentStudio helps me stay organized in my mission to share relevant, timely and popular content with my audience. Research that might take hours is condensed into minutes, and the built-in insights allow me to make decisions quickly and decisively. I can easily find popular or trending content on any subject, and instantly view the influencers who might make it viral. Great tool for promoting any organization.

Cons

If I had to be nitpicky, I'd say that the recent upgrade to version 2.0 made navigating to some of my favorite tools difficult, but only because of habit. Now that I'm getting used to them, it's been easier. ;)

Social Media Automation Cloud Platform

I have gained many benefits by using this platform, mainly by freeing up time to do other tasks since it is quicker to create posts, pages, and social media because of the rules you set up for filtering applicable content. By having an automated process, you do not have to remember to post, start and end campaigns, and set up re-occurring events.

Pros

Content Studio provides tools to deliver content to your audience while delivering value through fresh content. It allows you to manage multiple marketing platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. It also includes the capability to add keywords and domains from which you want to pull content as well as exclude these also. This provides optimal flexibility for finding content. It allows you to create while providing the ability to do it better by providing multiple sources very quickly. They have updated the app and it is by far better. With contentstudio.io you can create on the go from anywhere, it is a cloud app.

Cons

The WordPress plugin is twitchy. It took a couple of weeks to get it to work with my website, but with customer support, it is now working.

Excellent, Affordable Content Curation Solution

Pros

Content Studio has the capacity to curate more sources than you would probably need, which you can index to a number of different topics. For those who want to automate posting to your social networks, its quite capable with a high degree of customization. If you take a little more hands on care with what you post, its content scheduling features are more than adequate. To have such a powerful curation tool within the same app is the value to me. Recently released version 2.0 is a big step forward for this tool.

Cons

If you don't take care with your content sources and filtering, your data can become a bit unwieldy. Certainly no different than any RSS solution, and Content Studio is far more powerful than that.

Powerful Social Media Management Suite of Tools at a Great Price

ContentStudio has really helped save a lot of time researching content to share on our social media channels and keeping our content organized and easily accessible. Any user who spends the time to fully set up the platform and use it to it's fullest potential will be very thankful to pay their renewal fee with a smile.

Pros

ContentStudio has way more features compared to similar social media tools in the same price range and they're continually adding new features. I love the content discovery and feeds features to stay current with popular and relevant content for me to share.

Cons

There's been a small bug with the Chrome extension with the way ContentStudio interacts with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when the account has multiple workspaces. The team has been working on this and it is getting fixed.

i love Contentstudio use daily

I love it and will share with anyone who wants software that helps to get them more exposure.

Pros

I can schedule all my blogs posts plus social posts in one place new contentstudio version i can have workspace and i can add all my brands on those spaces and can organize all future posting and blogging they also add curated content from web i can use to get more exposure to my social accounts i can schedule posts as many as i can repeat them and add photos from my hard dsik etc. love the pricing affordable compare most out there amazing support team

Cons

There no many cons but when i ask support they give a real friendly reply that they going to work on my feedback. just minor improvements need other than that all good.

Mature and solid platform

It's really a true buffer alternative, with really value for money.

Pros

I love the 100% uptime, bug free solution they offer and their easy to use mobile app. The evergreen posts and post to blog are great features too!

Cons

The online version has a bot hard learing curve, and the interface doesn't help a lot. But once you get use to it, you will love it! i did :)

Keeps on getting better

Customer Service is quick and for the small hiccups I've had, they have always resolved them with professionalism and surprisingly would ask me if I encountered certain hiccups I think others may have had just to ensure it wasn't a wide spread problem or to alert to one to look out for. Can't say I've found one, but good to know they are hiding problems. Updates, can't say this enough, but they actually release updates and not just some simple "dark" mode or something silly like that. That's really refreshing to know that they are constantly releasing solid updates to their system.

Pros

The ability to manage xx amount of social accounts, scheduling, all what the application says it can do. I've tried many others that have their strengths yes, but always end up resorting right back to CS. Considering this is a young SAAS and in this tough market they are pushing through.

Cons

Searching for different articles can come up with blanks depending what your searching and you have to go crawl outside of the application for extra content to use. I usually have to do this about 25% of the time as no system is perfect and this doesn't stop me from using it.

Solving the Social Media Challenge

Overall this feels like the best experience of the 4 products, if only I can fix the layout. I'm not a standard use case, I understand that, and I'm generating no revenue from my use, so time spent working the software our comes at a cost to me personally.

Pros

It's been fairly easy to work out, although the number of features, options and menus can be quite daunting, it does mean that most options are available. There are lots of options and most are quite straight forward, of course they aren't aided by the social media companies endless changes and efforts to thwart their use of products like this.

Cons

I've found it a struggle to achieve what I have achieved with other products, I am currently testing 4 similar products, and I'm finding it swings and roundabouts in terms of features, I'm struggling to match the layout options matched by others.

Content with ContentStudio

Pros

All my social media content in one place and synchronised.

Cons

I get one workspace with my package, but I’d love at least a couple for my multiple brands.

Content Studio is simply perfect

Can't recommend CS enough. It is my go-to option. I recommend it to all my colleagues

Pros

The professional, clean user interface! There is no shortage of social media accessory apps on the market. Content studio immediately made a difference to me via there clean UI. It was professional, and the use is intuitive. I might be in the minority but I simply dislike the social media industry insistence of trying to seem "hip" and gimmicky. Content Studio bypasses all of that. All the tools you need. All reliable. No gimmicks.

Cons

It would have been nice to have better suggestions for captions. When posting hundreds of times a bit of quality automated help would be nice

An awesome social media tool

Pros

It is a tool that allows integration and planning in most common networks, as well as with a wordpress blog. Awesome!

Cons

The integration and publication in instagram could be better.

A quite unique tool for product placement and content publishing

ContentStudio helps me to find content that is relevant for me to be aware on the topic of my work market, and also indirectly points to me what kind of additional services my clients expect me to provide them. Having a software automatically giving me these suggestions is a huge time-saver and attention-saver.

Pros

Saves me quite some time of trying to read my content market's mood and trends, by directly showing me (through the discovery and insights feature) content that is significantly related to what I work with. Has literally no impact on a computer's resources, usually presents me with new useful features before I even know I needed them

Cons

Actually works so well that a user could end up distracted by the sheer amount of relevant related content suggested, however with proper focus this content becomes a powerful tool for market placing for products

Content studio is a very good solution

Pros

I discover ContentStudio when I was looking for another solution than Hootsuite. I tried it and I really enjoyed to use it immediately. The fonctions are improving since the time I sign up to their offer. Really useful and efficient.

Cons

So far so good! It is just at the beginning I wasn’t able to found the right info in the discover part, but now its all good!

ContentStudio is a great tool for content marketing

Pros

ContentStudio works great both for curation and for original content posting. The content sourcing for curation is much better than some other similar products. It pulls from all over the web, and one can use any feed one finds on the web to use as sourcing.

Cons

I would have liked if ContentStudio had the ability to curate more than just articles and limited quote curation. Quote curation could be more customizable, or have the ability to create quote posts from scratch. Memes or the like would have been great for social media posting as well.

You don't need another content management platform when you have ContentStudio.io

We use it in all of our businesses and really happy about it.

Pros

This is an all-in-one content management platform which also allow you to post to all popular social media accounts: Content discovery - search relevant content to post Plan and collaborate - use with team members with an editorial calendar Publish - from one place to all your channels Analytics - new feature that allow you to know which contents are performing well

Cons

Being a monster app with so many features, one thing you must be prepared to learn how to use it. Ease of use could be daunting but after a few hours of using, it becomes a breeze.

Great all-in one social media content discovery and publishing solution

I love using ContentStudio for my social media marketing needs. I can create profiles for each of my social media projects/campaigns, associate my relevant social media accounts, discover content and influencers and schedule and post my content. The features keep growing and it integrates well with my Replug.io link shortening tool. I'm looking forward to using the software for years to come.

Pros

ContentStudio is very robust with many features, but it has a very easy-to-use, simple and easy-to-understand user interface. That's what I like most about the software.

Cons

If they had a Zapier integration, that would be absolutely killer.

A powerful content curation and social media tool

Content Curation, content sharing, social media marketing.

Pros

Content Studio is a all in one tool for content curation and social media sharing. The number of features is amazing. I love the scheduler, that is very flexible and and powerful. The content curation is amazing. It support my language / country (Brazil - Portuguese), and offers a lot of integrations, making it easy to find content in your own language. The tool also have curated content for many topics and this is cool when I need to create blog posts, that is something that I can do inside the tool, making it a good tool to create blog posts too. Also, the integrations a really useful. Overall, it is a tool that is ages a part from many other social media tools.

Cons

At the moment, the Analyze feature is not implemented. I believe when it became ready, it will help a lot understand my public and share/generate content that is more engaging for then.

Highly recommended as a cheaper alternative to BuzzSumo

Pros

Think about BuzzSumo + Buffer rolled into one. Not only can you discover trending and most shared content on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (including Pinterest and Reddit), you can automatically share them as blog post (including Medium) or as social post. It is much more affordable and has been continually adding new features since last year. And frankly, it is less than half the cost of other content discovery and curation services out there. Not to mention the support which is responsive. (Even the CEO chimes in personally at times.)

Cons

Although it comes with a lot of features, I would specially like another feature added: discovery of influencers (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). It would be really great!

Takes the guesswork out of freelancing

it is wonderful. I use it in a bit of a different way than many others do, in that I am a writer, and use the available content to spot trends. But it is also a great tool for writing, editing, and sending out my own content.

Pros

As a freelance writer, part of my business is to know where to pitch ideas. I need to stay on top of trends so that I am in the loop regarding what people want to see. ContentStudio allows me to track trends by checking out recently available content. This lets me see shifts in trending and that lets me pitch in the right market with the right ideas. It also provides analyticals which dovetail with knowing who and what to pitch. I am a writer, not a photographer, so I am thrilled with the image editing tools on ContentStudio. They are easy to use and I can add visual aspects to my content with ease.

Cons

I get a little lost when it comes to the social medial analyticals and other tools regarding social media marketing. This is probably my lack of understanding of the overall scheme of things, but I would love the software to provde very simple step-by-step for people like me.

The Best Social Media Management Application

I strongly recommend this application to everyone who needs to work with multiple Clients and Social Networking sites at a time.

Pros

1. Discovery of posts from a huge list of sources. 2. Ability to post in multiple Social Networking Sites at a time and rescheduling is another feature. 3. Automation is also another useful feature. 4. Digital Agencies need this application which saves a lot of time and adds value to their services.

Cons

1. Sometimes the application is very slow. 2. Insights and Analytics are not available but I hope they are working on the same. And, I didn't find any Cons as such.

The best all-in-one content marketing platform!

My experience has been fantastic. Content Studio is simple to use and has saved me a ton of time.

Pros

Content Studio makes it easy to manage your entire content marketing tool from a single place. It makes finding relevant content a breeze and even lets you build your own boolean searches using on-brand keywords. Additionally, it offers fantastic integration options including Feedly and Pocket.

Cons

The only thing I feel it's missing is the ability to use their curated topics in automation campaigns. Currently, it appears you can only use custom topics you create.

Comprehensive web-based tool

We are trying to solve the issue of generating, scheduling, and organizing numerous social posts. After comparing to numerous other competitors like Planable and Hootsuite, this seemed to be the most comprehensive tool at a great value.

Pros

This app has an incredible design that's a pleasure to use, along with numerous features and integrations that outshine much of the other tools we evaluated. They've thought of all the possible inputs and outputs. For instance, the ability to source popular posts, import from RSS, import from spreadsheets — plus post amongst the major social networks plus Wordpress — is incredible. We are hoping to deploy and use this as a post writing tool, editorial calendar, and checklist, all in one. There even is a built-in SEO tool, comments, version control, and project/task management system.

Cons

The mobile app has numerous odd glitches. For instance, social networks are sometimes unselected at inopportune times; it's not clear how to draft posts. Some topics appear to be completely empty under the Discovery Content Feed topics. To work around these issues in the interim, I suggest using ContentStudio's website in the mobile browser using desktop mode. The blog writing tool