Optmyzr Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.86/10

Reviews by rating

Can not say enough great things about this product. Ease of use, and layout are terrific.
The best part, though, is the customer service. They are proactive in making sure you get the best experience based on your needs.
There are countless options to improve efficiencies, establish workflows that save time, and ultimately money. Very powerful tool that is highly recommended as there are custom capabilities as well.
Too bad I can't program the automatic reception of a Google Sheet.
This software, and no other software either, is simply going to make your online advertising work without your human input and time. You have to learn and use this software.

RB

Ryan B.

VP, Digital Strategy

For Marketers, By Marketers

Transcript

Ryan B.: Hey, I'm Ryan. I'm the Vice President of Digital Strategy. I work in marketing and advertising,...

Erik B.

Excellent Google Ads Optimization Tool - A real time-saver

Pros

Optmyzr offers many valuable functions which otherwise would be time consuming if they were performed manually. The tool is especially good when managing multiple clients and for simplyfing day-to-day management.

Cons

Hard to come up with any clear cons. It would be interesting if it in the future would be possible to create and manage campaigns with ad customizers in Optmyzr.

Subash B.

Powerful, Time-Saving & Reasonably Priced

It saved me lotsa time & money - makes repeated analysis available in a click.

Pros

One-click optimization, workouts for campaign optimization with customizable workflows, scripts, budget management, alerts, quality score management, etc - everything a PPC Manager needs in one package with a very affordable flat price - no % fee on spends.

Cons

It's a powerful tool - it will take time to build your familiarity & get the best out of it. Of course, the team does an introductory one on one with you to take you through the features - but this tool definitely not for a novice. The features on Bing are very very limited. The general user interface can be improved - looks a bit dated & clunky at times especially with large account pagination issues crop up.

Thanks for the review! We just added a lot of new Bing Ads features so hopefully that brings it closer to what you would expect. We also continue to work on our interface to try and hit the right balance between ease-of-use and efficiency for managing lots of accounts. I agree with you that we are primary a solution for PPC Experts. If we can help with anything, let us know!

Fernando G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Expensive mistakes

The experience is good, but very frustated because they dont change the default bid settings, something I have asked for more than 2 months, in my case it is very complicated to justify using when you can make a mistake because you dont change the default bid and it can cost you thousands of dollars in a few minutes.

Pros

The tools to automatize and create campaigns are great, they can save you a lot of time, and if configured correctly can run on autopilot.

Cons

The default bids on shopping campaigns are set to either 0.1 or 1, its very easy to skip changing one of these settings and when applying a rule for hundreds of campaigns if instead of 0.01 you set 1 it costs a lot of money.

Rashad G.

Photography, 51-200 employees

Advertisement manager software

Generally, I want to tell that I am not sure I will stay with this app or not because I do not see much progress though there are many calls to update the platform.

Pros

Since it does not offers special price for the individual, the prices is normal in contrast to others that offers skyrocketed prices. Bid Management works smoothly that is the most lovely part of the software I use. We have witnessed the big enhancement in our relations with our customers

Cons

It is pretty complex platform that I felt obligated to do some research as I could not find to get some important insight to use the software. It seems the interface is begging for the renovation as the current version fails to adapt with fashionable interface design. It does not provide the service in Mac version that could be considered as inconvenient

Stefano R.

Internet,

A great help in managing my Adwords Campaigns

Better cost per click and per covnersion in my campaigns

Pros

It makes easy and fast to execute the most common maintainance tasks as in-deep analysis of our Adwords campaign. The visualization of data anche possibile actions is very clear and friendly.

Cons

it is not cheap, but if you manage several campaigns or a big campaign, it will likely pay itself several times helping you in investing better your budget.

Joe W.

Can't imagine running PPC campaigns for clients without Optmyzr

Pros

Worth the cost for the automated reporting alone.

Cons

I'd like more options for posting changes across accounts. Most of our clients are in the same industry and many changes we make in one account would be applicable to all/most of our clients. Being able to make one change that affects multiple accounts would be helpful.

Amber C.

Great for More Advanced AdWords Management

We've been using Wordstream for years and just made the switch to Optmyzr after seeing some of their more advanced tools (budget optimizers, scripts, etc.). We've been using it for about two months at this point and it helps our agency manage each of our client accounts with ease. Would highly recommend signing up for a trial.

Pros

They have great tools like PPC Investigator (which helps you get to the root of large campaign changes), report designers, workouts, etc. It helps me keep an eye on my paid search accounts at work with ease and helps automate a lot of the tasks I've been doing manually. You can customize scripts, budget management and more. I think some of their tools should have been incorporated into AdWords, they're so good!

Cons

I think their interface could still use some improvements for usability's sake and I would LOVE if they could incorporate Facebook optimization, like they do for AdWords. That is the only thing I miss having switched from Wordstream: the Facebook 20 Minute Work Weeks. There's no workout to replace optimizing those.

Zara I.

Saves Time!

Pros

I like the fact that it does a lot of the analysis for me and provides me useful information to optimise the accounts. It saves a lot of time if you were to do this manually.

Cons

Everything is great! Only thing is that some options are only available with the Pro which is out of my price range.

Francesco T.

Marvelous product

Professional analysis done in seconds instead of minutes or hours. It allows to scale our service a lot.

Pros

It allows a professional AdWords to scale his business analysis reducing time and allowing to do a lot of optimization.

Cons

Thanks for your wonderful review Francesco! We hope to continue making you happy for many more years to come!

Paulo R.

Sports,

Great PPC Software

Pros

Everything! its the best tool I've used in more than 10 years managing ppc campaigns. It's a great value for what you pay. Never do PPC without it.

Cons

I believe there are no cons. Just the reports could offer more options, but they keep improving constinuoulsy.

RC

Richard C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients

Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention

Pros

The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.

Cons

The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.

Thanks for the review Richard! We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones. Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.

DN

David N J.

11-50 employees

Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!

Optmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.

Pros

Optmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

Cons

This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!

DA

Dan Andrè L.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Optmyzr - your best friend in ppc-management

This software has made my tasks as a pcc account manager at an agency a lot easier and it is a nice companion to help out in raising any concerns that may arise in any pcc-account. It works really well for basic optimization tasks and also has some really powerful features.

Pros

A very intuitive and easy to use ppc-management tool. I am using this daily to keep track of the accounts I manage and save lots of time doing optimizations since Optmyzr has the suggestions ready for me, while I just have to engage them with a few clicks. It also makes scripts in Google Ads accounts easy by letting you define some rules and the script is generated for you, ready to be used in your account.

Cons

There is nothing in particular I would single out as negative. I have still not managed to deep-dive into all the features and some sections require you to define some rules to get the data you want.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Optmyzr has allowed me to do alone in Search and Shopping what requires a team of 10+ or an agency.

Pros

Ease of use compared to other larger platforms like Kenshoo or Marin. The support team is incredible and the founder knows PPC inside and out and is happy to share his knowledge. This company goes above and beyond and continues to improve.

Cons

While this software is unbeatable for the price for top-down management and analysis...it doesn't really have the capability for bulk ad changes or keyword changes yet. I'm happy to use Adwords Editor for that type of work though so overall I'm very pleased with Optmyzr.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the kind words! We are indeed not the best option for standard bulk changes like those that the AdWords Editor is really good at. To keep our prices reasonable, we try to build workflows that are hard to do in Google's own tools so let us know if there's anything related to bulk ad or keyword changes that we could build to make your life easier. We actually have a really cool bulk ad script that works together with the Editor to make bulk changes to seasonal ads or time sensitive promotions.

Great software that helps me manage multiple accounts effectively

A great overview of the state of my ppc accounts plus fantastic insights very quickly which leaves me time to optimse rather than prep the data.

Pros

The overview is the best feature for me. At a glance I can see key metrics for all my accounts and quickly identify any potential issues without spending a huge amount of time filtering data.

Cons

The software itself is fantastic. I am a little disappointed that the basic package is no longer available meaning that you have to get your client base to a certain level to be able to access this tool. This tool could help people with low number of clients grow their client base and then scale up their subscription. I do not feel in terms of pricing, it supports the independent ppc manager as much.

MM

Matthew M.

A Must Have

I've been doing digital marketing for years now and was introduced to Optmyzr this past year. It provides the data (and tools) that most platforms lack and as a result I could never see myself without it.

Pros

The analytical data, dashboard, quick insights, audit reports, scripts, and other various features found throughout the application provide the information most ad platforms are missing.

Cons

No major cons at this time because I see the consistent upgrades which dismiss any concerns or issues. Nonetheless, I would love to see more Facebook integration…but know that is challenging to maintain. I would also love to see a "freelancer" pricing option so that I could use the application for my side projects/clients; $30–$50 a month for 1-2 people with 10–20 accounts would be perfect.

RP

Russ P.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Excellent AdWords Optimization Tool. Saves a lot of Time.

Pros

Optmyzr is a very easy to use tool. Saves a lot of time as we can quickly optimize the accounts and make changes that would otherwise be time-consuming. Reporting is excellent and the reports are client friendly, beautiful, customizable, and easy to build. The account workouts are a good way to keep the accounts in good shape. Would recommend Optmyzr for all advertising specialists and agencies.

MH

Monte H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Powerful tool and a reasonable price

Improved AdWords performance. Better yield on ad spend and less wasted spend.

Pros

Lots of features and flexibility. Great scripts too. Direct links into AdWords, Bing and Facebook.

Cons

Can be a bit complex to use for a novice user. Pricing can be an issue is you have a large volume of small clients/spenders.

Great feedback Monte! We're definitely more geared towards PPC experts and the types of tasks that they would spend a lot of time on if they didn't have our tools. But if you ever have a new person on your team who's not as advanced as you, they can take our free course on Udemy to get ramped up. That's in addition to the personal trainings we do of course. We've also tweaked our pricing and we have a new Enterprise plan for agencies with lots of smaller accounts. Making our tools accessible to agencies of all types is really important so we always welcome the feedback on our pricing and features.

GG

George G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

If you are a digital marketing agency running adwords campaigns this tool is a MUST HAVE

Its like hiring a full team of Google Ads experts.

Pros

Its really easy to use fast and with reliable suggestions. The tool changes through time and follows the Google Ads ecosystem. The support team and the CEOs are there to listen to your suggestions. Its very important to have this kind of support.

Cons

i try hard to thing about something and honestly i cant !

RC

Regina C.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

The BEST PPC Software out there

The customer service is fast and efficient. They are consistently adding new features. I find Optmyzr invaluable.

Pros

Optmyzr saves me a ton of time. I could not imagine managing all the account I do without it. The ease of use. Minimal learning curve.

Cons

I don't like that you can not get a spending forecast for a newly paused campaign.

GB

Greg B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Definitely a time saver.

Very satisified with with Optmyzr, I wish it had been available 8 years ago.

Pros

Multiple optimizations baked in, easy reporting, deep dive analysis and always building on what's already awesome.

Cons

Really none, I can see more automation that could be helpful in the future.

DC

Darren C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great software to complement your AdWords Agency

Time saving and different insights into your advertising accounts

Pros

Great brief workouts which go through your AdWords accounts to provide optimisations and overviews. These can be a real timesave and helps you look at accounts in different ways.

Cons

Report creation could be faster, but I can probably learn to use it better too as I think there is a template feature!

Thanks for the review! We do indeed have a template system for reports so that you can set it up once and then leverage that same template for many clients. Each client will still get a report that has their logo so it feels custom to them. Happy to arrange a training for you if you drop us a note at support.

DW

Donte W.

Time-saving tool for AdWords & Bing Ads with one click optimization

Pros

Easy to use, AdWords quality score tracker, One click optimizations, Report designer & A/B testing. Great customer service & support

Cons

Pricey, no backup functionality, Display campaign & Bing Ads features are not fully supported, no paid social media integration

Thanks for the review Donte! I'll reach out to you directly about the display and Bing Ads features you'd like to see added to the system.

LP

Leandra P.

Optmyzr Save Me 3 Hours A Week On Monthly Budgets

The software does provide advertisers a lot of options to make manual tasks faster. I would recommend this product.

Pros

I love the budget forecasting tool. It helps me save tons of times budgeting each month. I also like that the feature provides optimization suggestions for maximizing conversions, clicks, and conversion value — my favorite feature of the platform. I also like the PPC audit feature. I usually run new accounts through the audit section to see high-level the issues in the account. Lastly, the PPC investigator is cool. To help me analyze the impact of changes in my account, I usually dig into the investigator first to find trends and insights.

Cons

I don't like that the budgeting feature is only for Google. I wish we could pull in other platforms such as Bing, Facebook, or other social channels. I'm also not a fan of the day of week report.

Joeri B.

Optmyzr adds value to our workflow, suggests optimizations and ultimately adds value to our clients!

Pros

The reason why we choose Optmyzr over other software is because we like to stay in the driving seat managing and optimizing our clients AdWords-campaigns. AdWords automation is a hot topic, but in some cases a way to save time over improving ROI. Customer support is great. They listen to our feedback and implement new features if possible.