Rewards Fuel Reviews

Andrew C.

Jake Z.

Elizabeth R.

Cons

There was no 'are you sure' kind of warning, no feedback as to what I had done, and no way (that I could work out) to resume the contest if you pressed the button by mistake.

Richard M.

4.8

Great for online pageants

Set up a photo contest and played around with the features it offered. Looked through the various options

Pros

The software sets the time the online pageant will take place, sets up a great foundation, and is very detailed. It has a place to list prizes, divisions, and awards. Gives time pageant applications are being accepted and amount of time left before the online pageant ends. Part is free, while the pro version cost money but offers more benefits.

Cons

The task of setting up the first contest was confusing at first, but with some patience one can figure out how to use the software and will find it worth the waiting.

Nothing Else Like It

Rewards Fuel excels at engagement and has enough variety to keep your creative juices going for a very long time. They also provide excellent examples of who to use various contest methods you may never have thought of yourself!

Pros

Rewards Fuel is an intuitive, easy contesting engine that makes our contests look professional, attractive and state of art.

Cons

Any issue we experienced was addressed and resolved by the Rewards Fuel team. They were exceptional about asking for feedback and even used some ideas to improve the software!

Great price, but lacking in usability and polish

I was attracted to Rewards Fuel by the advertised features, the price, and by the overwhelmingly positive reviews by other users here on Capterra. My experience simply didn't measure up to those reviews, and after trialling the software, I switched to another product.

Pros

The price. It was easily the cheapest of the video contest apps I was considering, and it seemed to offer the features I wanted. Out of the box, there wasn't a free trial which included the video features, but customer support was very happy to set me up with one when I asked. I like the ability to customise the look and feel by editing the HTML and CSS directly.

Cons

The user interface isn't particularly intuitive. After clicking around for a while, you'll eventually work it out, but it could honestly do with a ground-up redesign. I'm writing this review some months after using it, so I don't remember every detail, but from my notes I can see that to end a contest I had to navigate to 'Your contests > Submit Videos #1200 > Settings > Style > Admin' and then click...

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Our video contests are a newer product with perhaps some room to improve - we'll be using your feedback to do that. Please send over any other suggestions you might have. You'll find our contest templates for building newsletters, social media channels etc, etc are rock solid and much more polished. Also, apologies for missing replying to your enquiries! Due to covid, we've had to restructure slightly and your questions obviously slipped through the cracks. We pride ourselves on great customer service, so I hope you give us another shot when it comes time to run your next contest. Please reach out directly at info@RewardsFuel.com if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Rewards Fuel

Quality you can depend on

Pros

The ease of use, implementation, and tracking capabilities are second to none for the price. The customer support RF provides is above and beyond what you get with other similar products.

Cons

A couple additional features that we have already discussed with their customer service and dev team.

The customer support is absolutely amazing!

Any issues I've ever had have been dealt with thoroughly and very quickly. I am always impressed by the customer support.

Pros

I really like this software and it's recently been updated to be even better. Though it took me a while to get the hang of the new features, the customer support is always phenomenal.

Cons

Nothing as of yet! I wish I could have a question and answer option but the customer support even offered to create that for me if I upgraded. Very impressive!

Great Product Great Customer Service!

We had never run an online contest like this before and now wish we had used Rewards Fuel a long time ago. Everything was so easy to set up and understand and the great customer service is there with you at ever step of the way. In our first contest we gained over 1600 new followers or email contacts which is huge for us . And we were so impressed we collaborated with another brand to do another contest with Rewards Fuel and they were just as impressed with running a contest through Rewards Fuel. We are already working on our next contest!

Pros

Ease of signing up , understanding ,designing and executing our contest. The customer service was great and quickly answered any questions we had ( we had never run an online contest before like this ) The dashboard on the app is awesome and give an amazing amount of data on how our contest was going in one glance , very impressive!

Cons

To be honest I could not find any cons about this software!

A brilliant piece of kit, perfect support!

Pros

So easy to use, great functionality and the support - support team especially - is hands-down the best I’ve ever experienced. Proactive and personable. The software never lets me down and helps me connect with my readers.

Cons

... nothing ! It works as I want it to do.

Rewards Fuel Helps Me Grow My Reach

I was just going to do one contest. But Rewards Fuel has made regular contests so easy that they’re part of my overall marketing strategy.

Pros

I have been using Rewards Fuel for almost a year. Contests help increase my social media reach, as well as improve my general website traffic and brand awareness. It’s easy to use. The features are fantastic. And if there’s ever a problem, the Rewards Fuel staff is on top of it!

Cons

I run into an occasional glitch - but nothing devastating. Whether the problem is on their end or my end, it's always resolved fast. I have few worries with Rewards Fuel.

Great way to get New Clients

Pros

Very easy to get it set up and running.

Cons

Can't think of any cons for this for this software

i'd recommend RF to anyone creating contests!!

Pros

website & software is clear & precise.. love the wysiwyg demo contest.. customer service has been A+.. thanks RF..

Cons

can't thin of any cons.. anything that needed clarifying was done so via the website..

A Platform Worth Your Time

We have been with rewards Fuel since the very beginning and we couldn't be happier. Their customer service is excellent. Any questions we have or assistance we may need is made readily by their staff. Rewards Fuel has worked with our needs and deadlines to perfection.

Pros

Rewards fuel intuitive platform makes it simple for all to use. Navigating Rewards Fuel is easy for new users and experienced ones alike! It integrates well in all of our marketing platforms including social media.

Cons

While entering a contest is easy for our customers, we would prefer one less step for our customers to go through.

Wouldn’t have it any other way

I always return as a happy customer.

Pros

This is my go to contest application. Ease of use, no annual plan, and simplicity for my clients makes it the best on the market.

Cons

I can’t think of any at the moment to be honest.

Easy to navigate!

Pros

New leads and easy to customise for any contest! Huge value in the feedback they provide. Amazing customer service!

Cons

Can't think of any cons. Had an issue with my Facebook cover phote but they helped me to change my settings.