Tapfiliate Logo

Suggested alternatives

post-affiliate-pro
partnerstack-formerly-growsumo
tipalti

I love how easy this software is to use, how great their customer service is and how accurate it is.
And with a sweet plan for any amount you are capable of. Affiliate welcome new users with free 14 days trial, which I even used to make my first sale on it ...it a really great software.
Excellent value, brilliant tech and fantastic customer service.
Anytime there was an issue, question, or problem, their customer service always handled the issue - no questions asked. They have went above and beyond normal customer service numerous times.

MY

Michael Y.

President

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Tapfiliate allows me to grow efficiently!

Transcript

Mike: Hey, my name is Mike. I am the president and co-founder of Campus Protein. I'm reviewing Tapfiliate...

Shayne H.

Internet, 11-50 employees

The best Cloud-Based Affiliate Tracking Software that I've used so far!

Tapfiliate has played an instrumental role in setting up and growing our affiliate network. Since we deal with a SaaS product, sometimes I feel as if Tapfiliate was tailor-made for us! I love how they have given equal priority to the administrators as well as the affiliates who use our network. Apart from work purposes, I also use Tapfiliate on a personal basis for my Shopify store (which highlights how easy is it to integrate Tapfiliate with almost any platform that you are working with). TIP: If you are new to Affiliate marketing, you can make use of the free 14-day trial to get the hang of things, while working on your learning curve. However, you're going to have to select a payment option before you start your trial.

Pros

1) User Interface: Tapfiliate has a wonderfully laid out and robust looking user interface that is easy to understand and adapt to. This is, however, just my opinion. A few of my colleagues think otherwise, but our affiliate division seems to love the software. 2) Set-Up & Integration: Tapfiliate allows you to establish your own affiliate program within minutes. It is also very easy to implement your...

Cons

1) Slight Learning Curve: For most people who are new to the whole process of setting up an affiliate program, there's a possibility that there would be a slight learning curve involved. Of course, after that has been achieved, Tapfiliate can be very straightforward and fun to use. 2) Newsletters: I wish that there was an inbuilt feature for this purpose. Currently, I use MailChimp to send out affiliate newsletters. Still not a deal breaker, though.

AS

Aleksandr S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

They just got better.

Tapfiliate had very poor start. Not great, but well above "good" as for now. Overall I think they are putting a lot of efforts to become best.

Pros

Tapfiliate certainly worth trying, there are still some caveats but they do change every month to the better. It was a huge pain to integrate with tapfiliate few years ago. I can't even think there to start, cuz nearly everything was broken in one or another way, starting from software, continue with documentation and ending with pricing. However they did a great job and now it is quite a mature product.

Cons

There is a discrepancy between pricing and functionality. Their API changes sometimes breaks things.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Tapfiliate

Pros

For basic integrations, getting up and running with Tapfiliate should be very straightforward. They have a built in affiliate portal with assets you can upload.

Cons

We have a complex integration case. We have a subscription SaaS product and each time someone that is referred pays, we want to add onto the conversion amount. This case should be covered by Tapfiliate (by hooking in with the Stripe Webhook in our case), and we've followed the API instructions to a T, but with no success. We've reached out multiple times to Tapfiliate and we have received no response over the course of 12 months.

Hi there! Thank you for writing to us! May I ask which channel you used to reach out to us? We handle all our inquiries through our support chat. Also, just last week we released a new Stripe Integration that can automatically handle SaaS recurring cases. You'll no longer need to call in a developer to set this up on your end. :-) You can check out the new integration here --> https://tapfiliate.com/docs/integrations/stripe/ We'd really appreciate if you could get in touch to discuss your situation, and we'll be happy to get you on the right track. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ak

Anna k.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

There's still room for improvement

It's a good tool, does what it has to do for a good price, but a UX designer could improve a lot on it. Sometimes I stumble upon odd icons that mean something very different from what they do. Some of the settings are oddly placed and they are hard to find unless you use them daily. Nothing frustrating though. I'd say that Tapfiliate is a really good option - but I'm sure there are better tools out there too.

Pros

Tapfiliate is fairly simple to set up and manage. It has enough features without being overwhelmingly feature-rich. Support is very quick and friendly. The team listens to feedback and they try to improve the software. The tool pretty much pays for itself, as our Affiliate Program - even though it's a small one - brings in more value than the product costs.

Cons

I preferred the previous dashboard - it was easier to see the important KPIs at a glance. The Asset library could be improved, as it is a bit hard to browse and manage. Navigation and settings are a bit silly here and there. It's more funny than annoying.

Jeff H.

Unbelievable

Where do I begin? I was new to using an affiliate tracking software, and after trying to work with a competitor, the support people at Tapfiliate were an unbelievable breath of fresh air. I initially worked with Matthew and Julie but then mostly with Imran. Despite numerous back and forths in which at times I wondered if they had "enough of me", they were always so patient and unperturbed, and willing...

Pros

Hmmm, I think I said it all in my review.

Cons

For some, I guess like me, there is a learning curve to find the right navigation to do what I wanted to do. That is, there are navigations within navigations that takes some time to figure out how to get around. Once that learning curve is achieved, very straightforward and fun to use.

Keith D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Affiliate Marketing Solution”

Tapfiliate is an affiliate marketing software built to helping web based businesses implement their own affiliate program.

Pros

Overall, I have been happy with Tapfiliate. The software is easy to use and deliver many features with receptive support

Cons

The import feature need improvement. After an affiliate have joined the program they should automatically receive an email containing their password.

David B.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Excellent Affiliate Tracking Tool for Business

Last year I made the rounds and tried all the top players while seeking a tool for a reasonable price. Most tools had similar basic features yet the entire startup experience was very different. The critical factor is that it must be easy to setup and share the program in a modern interface. The dated design of many affiliate tools today means the relationship feels old before it even starts. The mobile friendly minimal experience with Tapfiliate hooked me early and I continued to check off the features that worked right.

Pros

1. Quick Setup 2. Beautiful Interface 3. Easy program configuration and customization 4. Quick Website Integration 5. Great Support* I mean great support! Other ambassador tool programs sent me to API docs without any custom assistance. That's great when I have the development team involved, but this was my executive project and the Tapfiliate support team customized the code needed to give me tracking to match my existing lead process.

Dani v.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Easy to use affiliate software for users familiar with affiliate marketing

Tapfiliate does what it should do; tracking sales and traffic. There's still a lot of room for improvement in terms of reporting.

Pros

I would recommend tapfiliate to anyone looking to easily set-up affiliate campaigns, without the massive network fees. Of course, it helps if you're already familiar with affiliate marketing and know how to find publishers yourself.

Cons

Reporting features are rather limited to me. It takes a bit of effort to analyze results. Visualizing clicks from affiliates in a graph, for instance, seems like a rather basic feature, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Andreea C.

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

A great platform for a new affiliate program

Used it for a long time, very easy to use, nice customer service.

Pros

Simple and easy to use, not complicating anything.

Cons

I would like to have more ways to address the affiliates.

Daniel C.

Absolutely fantastic service with high-quality support at all times

Huge affiliate network growth and revenue for my business.

Pros

The support and people behind Tapfiliate. They are always looking to make Tapfiliate better and come up with new cool and easier to use features frequently.

Cons

The coding, if you don't have one of the many integrations that they already have set up. But support have helped me the whole way with this!

CV

Cristina V.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Awesome Affiliate Platform/Software

We have been using Tapfiliate for about 3 years now and we are VERY happy with them. We originally switched to Tapfiliate because our affiliate platform at the time (Leaddyno), did not have features we needed to help us grow and were not willing to helping us find a work around or implement needed features. When I reached out to Tapfiliate, asking about the features we were looking for, they explained...

Pros

-Gorgeous simple, user friendly layout -Ability to have more than one group of affiliates -Ability to be able to pay affiliates different currencies (bitcoin & discounts are just 2 out of multiple other options)

Cons

-Cannot send affiliate newsletters in the software (we use mailchimp to do this)

OK

OMOLEHIN K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

THE BEST AFFILIATE THAT GIVES TRACKS

this affiliate software beat much other software I have ever use for affiliate marketing ..it works for both big and small website or blog, just name it .and with a sweet plan for any amount you are capable of ..affiliate welcome new users with free 14 days trial, which I even used to make my first sale on it ...it a really great software.....

Pros

THE software interface is a very simple and straightforward one that can be set up with no coding experience within some minutes and it actively working .as well as the ability to put a tracking code on the affiliate on the website.it amazing and great. I also love the aspect of giving our affiliate a future where the link can be customized and make short for easy sharing and ability for the referral having our own promo code...lastly the payments and charges are super cool, giving no extra charges after any plan you purchase.

Cons

there should be a newsletter attached to the software for direct contact with the email list .it would have made it so easy and more useful .....then the new interface after the upgrade should give room to navigate better than the way it limiting the settings and important KPI glace look....please improve that

TI

Tara I.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent value, brilliant tech and fantastic customer service

Very positive and the customer service is fast and friendly.

Pros

We've been impressed with how advanced the technology, but simple the platform and dashboard are. Integration was very straightforward, Tapfiliate leaves other older network technology so far behind and is exellent value for money.

Cons

A few of the features are hidden, which helps keep the dashboard and reporting simple, but it would be great to be able to access all of the info I need without having to rely on my BI team internally to extract via the API.

sl

seri l.

Retail, 1-10 employees

HighOh company review

the system aesthetics is good and other details seem straightforward.

Pros

We love the aesthetic of it. We love how we can customize things however since we are not web developers we still have not figured out how to do it ourselves when it comes to discount codes. The system is web developer dependent

Cons

that we cannot integrate our website and the discount code with ease. I know and understand that we need to contact our web developer but for us as a small business this is another expenses to take on.

CS

Cody S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great System To Help Grow Business

Pros

The implementation and daily use of Tapfiliate has helped grow our business drastically as we focus on expanding our customer base. Tapfiliate has helped us reach a new clientele that otherwise would've been untouched.

Cons

There isn't much negative with the software as it's pretty straightforward. The only negative is the time difference since we're in the USA we don't always get a response same day which is completely understandable.

PC

Phil C.

Great Software

It's great. Really like the service and the team are always available via Intercom if needs be.

Pros

As a tech company, we always look at the API documentation to see how sophisticated the platform is. With Tapfiliate, it ticked all of the boxes we needed. At first, there was one feature, recruitment, that wasn't available. But within a matter of months, it was live and ready for us to use.

Cons

It's not really a con, but it would be nice to be able to have a single sign-on feature within the API. We have a platform community of over 2.3 million users. These users would expect to use our login details to access the affiliate portal. As I say, not a con, just more a nice to have (whilst I appreciate that kind of development is far from a 5 min job).

DR

David R.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Stay away from this company

Maybe one of the worst experiences I had with an online software company. Never start a demo with them if you are not 100% sure that the software meets your needs, or they will steal your money. It is a shame how a supposedly serious company has this policy of forcing you to enter the card details in order to see the features since they do not explain anything previously. We will start automatically billing, even if you never used the service. And even telling them the situation, they didn't agree on the refund. This case shows what type of company it is and the lack of empathy and closeness, all they want is your money.

Pros

Before checking the product, the best thing from outside was the design.

Cons

We didn't be able to know if they had network features before entering our credit card. They started charging whitout sending a simple email. Their funnel is built for getting your money even if you don't use the solution. They only want your money, that's it.

KK

Kunal K.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Tapfiliate review

Pros

1. Ease of use (Being able to create referral link within minutes) 2. Having customised ref links as per name 3. Accuracy in tracking

Cons

1. Not being able to change/ modify affiliate links 2. Commissions need to be calculated manually 3. Dashboards need to be more descriptive from an affiliate's perspective 4. Pending commissions still being shown to affiliate despite of being approved from the admin

MY

Mike Y.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Incredible Software: Changed the Game

We switched from a much more expensive platform and it really was not worth it. TAP is so easy to use at an incredible value. It delivers the data and accuracy you need to really build your business.

Pros

Cons

There is one feature that makes this software difficult and that is its integration with shopify.

TS

Tania S.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Its the Customer support I find outstanding especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Its great for tracking signups

Pros

Its easy of use and the trigger functionality

Cons

not being able to separate the signups - we offer different packages

DC

Danna C.

Research, 51-200 employees

Tapfiliate Review

Very friendly customer service, although a phone meeting would be helpful.

Pros

It's very easy to use and log in. Price is reasonable.

Cons

Better monitoring of our affiliates. We would like to see more details vs only clicks and impressions. We would like to see URL placements.

MC

Melanie C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best affiliate tracking software

Pros

This software is so easy to use and manage our growing program. We have been using it for 3+ years and wouldn't think about using anything else

Cons

That I cannot pay people directly from it.

HR

Hannah R.

We love tapfiliate!

Pros

Tapfiliate is extremely easy to use and access when gathering information and payment for our affiliates. Customer service always does an excellent job at responding quickly to our questions.

Cons

We do wish it had an easier way to apply different commission rates depending on specific products rather than all products as a whole. We understand the complications that come with this though!

FV

Faith V.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great affiliate marketing manager

Excellent.

Pros

It’s very easy to add new affiliates, approve signups, and monitor payments. The customer support and resources are also helpful.

Cons

I wish it connected straight to PayPal or other services so that I didn’t have to get out of the app to make payments.

GG

Gary G.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

Very Good Software

It makes payouts easier.

Pros

Product works very well but like it to give me clicks count on each affiliate.

Cons

Does not give me clicks count on all affiliates.