Tapfiliate Reviews

4.72/5 (25 reviews)

Shayne Holloway

The best Cloud-Based Affiliate Tracking Software that I've used so far!

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Tapfiliate has played an instrumental role in setting up and growing our affiliate network. Since we deal with a SaaS product, sometimes I feel as if Tapfiliate was tailor-made for us! I love how they have given equal priority to the administrators as well as the affiliates who use our network. Apart from work purposes, I also use Tapfiliate on a personal basis for my Shopify store (which highlights how easy is it to integrate Tapfiliate with almost any platform that you are working with). TIP: If you are new to Affiliate marketing, you can make use of the free 14-day trial to get the hang of things, while working on your learning curve. However, you're going to have to select a payment option before you start your trial.

Pros
1) User Interface: Tapfiliate has a wonderfully laid out and robust looking user interface that is easy to understand and adapt to. This is, however, just my opinion. A few of my colleagues think otherwise, but our affiliate division seems to love the software. 2) Set-Up & Integration: Tapfiliate allows you to establish your own affiliate program within minutes. It is also very easy to implement your tracking code to your website, after which you can start recruiting affiliates immediately. 3) No Holes In Your Bucket: Tapfiliate, unlike other similar software, doesn't charge you a transaction fee! Instead, they have different pricing modules that are based on the number of affiliates you have, clicks, impressions, conversions, etc. I think that's pretty fair. 4) Motivate Your Fleet: Tapfiliate makes it possible to give your affiliates short and beautiful looking links that don't look cluttered and chunky. But that's not all! You can give your affiliates their own promo codes to share and also reward them for it. There is also an enhanced social affiliate sharing feature that's available to use. 5) Versatility: Tapfiliate allows you to maintain more than one group of affiliates at a time. What makes this software really versatile is that you can pay your affiliates in different currencies! 6) Top Notch Customer Service: Customer Success Representatives are quite understanding and very patient and respond very quickly.

Cons
1) Slight Learning Curve: For most people who are new to the whole process of setting up an affiliate program, there's a possibility that there would be a slight learning curve involved. Of course, after that has been achieved, Tapfiliate can be very straightforward and fun to use. 2) Newsletters: I wish that there was an inbuilt feature for this purpose. Currently, I use MailChimp to send out affiliate newsletters. Still not a deal breaker, though.

Cristina Venturoso

Awesome Affiliate Platform/Software

Reviewed 2018-12-14

We have been using Tapfiliate for about 3 years now and we are VERY happy with them. We originally switched to Tapfiliate because our affiliate platform at the time (Leaddyno), did not have features we needed to help us grow and were not willing to helping us find a work around or implement needed features. When I reached out to Tapfiliate, asking about the features we were looking for, they explained what features they had and explained they would be adding more features in the future that would help us achieve our goal. We continued working with them while we made the switch and have been happy since. Thomas is who we worked with a lot in the beginning and have worked with multiple individuals since, we have been extremely happy with everyones willingness to listen and willingness to help us. The willingness to listen and help us achieve our goals have been a huge factor in why we have stayed and will continue to stay with Tapfiliate. A little about the software itself, gorgeous and simple layout, very user friendly and pretty straightforward. They are based out of europe, so responses are not instant (we are in Los Angeles) but their customer service is always helpful and on point. I highly recommend using Tapfiliate to help you achieve your affiliate goals, you will not be disappointed! Sincerely, Cristina Arm The Animals Affiliate Director

Pros
-Gorgeous simple, user friendly layout -Ability to have more than one group of affiliates -Ability to be able to pay affiliates different currencies (bitcoin & discounts are just 2 out of multiple other options)

Cons
-Cannot send affiliate newsletters in the software (we use mailchimp to do this)

Jeff Hadley, EDPNA, Ph.D

Unbelievable

Reviewed 2017-02-19

Where do I begin? I was new to using an affiliate tracking software, and after trying to work with a competitor, the support people at Tapfiliate were an unbelievable breath of fresh air. I initially worked with Matthew and Julie but then mostly with Imran. Despite numerous back and forths in which at times I wondered if they had "enough of me", they were always so patient and unperturbed, and willing to explain whatever confusions I had that particular day in the development of their service for my unique needs. I am trying to see if affiliate marketing will work to get more clients in my legal practice. I could absolutely count on a quick reply, but being in the U.S. (and with Tapfiliate in The Netherlands), that usually meant looking forward to a reply the following morning. I discovered Tapfiliate through my use of Zapier.com, where they have preset integrations that are very useful... but was really surprised that they went above and beyond that in also creating the API code I needed to integrate with my use of Calendly.com (that was new to them), so that conversions were possible when someone made a phone appointment with my online calendar at calendly.com. This was done without any additional cost! I could go on forever... but one thing I was amazed at... despite English being Imran's third language (as I had inquired), I never would have known in our many email correspondences. Anyway, I kept wondering how they could have been so responsive and helpful, as I assumed that they have hundreds of companies using their platform. Well, maybe I was unusual type that needed more hand-holding. :-) Well, if you are, don't be afraid to use this powerful approach to increasing sales, or in my case, to generate more clients.

Pros
Hmmm, I think I said it all in my review.

Cons
For some, I guess like me, there is a learning curve to find the right navigation to do what I wanted to do. That is, there are navigations within navigations that takes some time to figure out how to get around. Once that learning curve is achieved, very straightforward and fun to use.

David Blankenship

Excellent Affiliate Tracking Tool for Business

Reviewed 2017-03-14

Last year I made the rounds and tried all the top players while seeking a tool for a reasonable price. Most tools had similar basic features yet the entire startup experience was very different. The critical factor is that it must be easy to setup and share the program in a modern interface. The dated design of many affiliate tools today means the relationship feels old before it even starts. The mobile friendly minimal experience with Tapfiliate hooked me early and I continued to check off the features that worked right.

Pros
1. Quick Setup 2. Beautiful Interface 3. Easy program configuration and customization 4. Quick Website Integration 5. Great Support* I mean great support! Other ambassador tool programs sent me to API docs without any custom assistance. That's great when I have the development team involved, but this was my executive project and the Tapfiliate support team customized the code needed to give me tracking to match my existing lead process.

Thaddeus Strickland

Best Experience Ever

Reviewed 2016-11-09

So I just recently got into the affiliate space, and stumbled upon Tapfiliate. Right off the bat, it was super easy to integrate into my services (www.jatch.co) - didn't even need to consult any customer support. I however wanted to branch out and do some much more complex tracking / commission structures, and their support staff was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Great response time, solved every single question I asked (I had a lot), and when I didn't know what code I needed to put where, they did it for me. Great program and great service!

Pros
Amazing customer support team Easy integration Amazing capability for more complex features Gorgeous and modern portal for affiliates

Cons
really don't have any (just the code stuff was confusing at times but the support team helped so much!)

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tapfiliate Keeps Getting Better and Better

Reviewed 2016-04-14

Our business has been using Tapfiliate for about a year now after moving over from another platform, and I can't think of one bad thing to say about them. The product is brilliant, and always improving, and feature requests are taken on board and implemented quickly. The price is fantastic compared to other commercial platforms, and the customer service is second to none. Thomas helped with every question I had, implemented a ton of feature requests, and was generally an all round cool guy to deal with. Congrats on this amazing product Thomas, I wish you all the success in the world, and thanks for such a great product that is easy to use :)

Pros
Brilliant customer service Easy to use product Fast and responsive customer service Great price

Cons
Couldn't think of any

Daniel Cooper

Absolutely fantastic service with high-quality support at all times

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Huge affiliate network growth and revenue for my business.

Pros
The support and people behind Tapfiliate. They are always looking to make Tapfiliate better and come up with new cool and easier to use features frequently.

Cons
The coding, if you don't have one of the many integrations that they already have set up. But support have helped me the whole way with this!

Irina Lilova

User friendly software, excellent customer support

Reviewed 2017-06-12

Pros
This is the first time I am using an affiliate management software, but Tapfiliate is very intuitive, they have a detailed knowledge base, and an extremely helpful customer support team, who really went the extra mile to help me with any issue or request I had. I have been communicating mostly with one of the customers rep, and I am highly impressed by her timely responses and the human touch she adds to each conversation. I would definitely recommend the software to others.

Cons
What I think can be improved is the knowledge base structure: it was sometimes difficult to get oriented in the list of topics, so looking up an article was taking me longer.

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
For basic integrations, getting up and running with Tapfiliate should be very straightforward. They have a built in affiliate portal with assets you can upload.

Cons
We have a complex integration case. We have a subscription SaaS product and each time someone that is referred pays, we want to add onto the conversion amount. This case should be covered by Tapfiliate (by hooking in with the Stripe Webhook in our case), and we've followed the API instructions to a T, but with no success. We've reached out multiple times to Tapfiliate and we have received no response over the course of 12 months.

Response from Tapfiliate

Hi there! Thank you for writing to us!

May I ask which channel you used to reach out to us? We handle all our inquiries through our support chat.

Also, just last week we released a new Stripe Integration that can automatically handle SaaS recurring cases. You'll no longer need to call in a developer to set this up on your end. :-) You can check out the new integration here --> https://tapfiliate.com/docs/integrations/stripe/

We'd really appreciate if you could get in touch to discuss your situation, and we'll be happy to get you on the right track.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

works well!!

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Pros
The application allowed me to work on my affiliate programs much better than I expected. Managing my clickbank became much less complex.

Cons
It is a pity that they themselves don't have any affiliate program, otherwise, it would've been fantastic in my opinion.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Alex Butcher

Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-09-14

Anytime there was an issue, question, or problem, their customer service always handled the issue - no questions asked. They have went above and beyond normal customer service numerous times. I've only had good experiences with this company!

Pros
Easy to use. Great support. All the features you need for affiliate or mlm

Jonathan Tripple

Excellent Product & Service

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-02

We have nothing but good things to say about Tapfiliate. It integrated seamlessly with our SquareSpace store and has helped us drive sales through our affiliate relationships. Further, we have had outstanding and personalized support and service from Julie, our support liaison at Tapfiliate. If you're looking for an affiliate platform, we really couldn't recommend it more highly.

Pros
We were looking for an affiliate platform to integrate seamlessly with Squarespace. We found an excellent solution in Tapfiliate. The dashboard is clear and straightforward. Additionally, our affiliates have had no issues or challenges with the simple registration process.

Cons
Tapfiliate does require a small bit of code injection in order to work properly. That being said, their customer support is outstanding and they will gladly walk you through the code deployment process.

Alison Mark

Excellent affiliate software

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Pros
This is one of the best applications for managing your affiliate programs. Honestly speaking, the updates are made the quickest over here.

Cons
I feel that somethings seem counter-intuitive and that's something which could be improved upon. Other than that, all's good.

Response from Tapfiliate

Thanks for the kind words! We're aware of some UX quirks and are very actively working on resolving these. We have major overhauls coming up that will be addressing these issues.

John Hampson

The best affiliate management tool

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
This platform seamlessly offers your affiliates and publishers the tools they need to promote your businesses' products and services online. This platform is amazingly designed and offers so many features to affiliates that it's hard for them to fail with your network if they try!

Cons
There are less libraries available to view marketing materials from multiple vendors as an affiliate

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Tried the free trial of Tapfilliate but found implementation more challenging than expected.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
Tapfilliate was recommended to me by Affiliate Marketing expert so I decided to give the free trial a try. Like the brand, clean design, and account setup process. Very polished product and I appreciate that.

Cons
Found implementation of the tracking code and setup for affiliates more challenging than I expected. Pricing is another thing that could be improved on. Performance based pricing is something I would be willing to explore. For example I would rather pay 1-3% of all sales than a monthly fee.

andrea saltarello

The Software

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Pros
Is a professional and easy software to use and set. For sure the best feature is the customer care service that is always ready to help you to find solutions for your business.

Cons
That is not 100% customizable to fit with the Brand. You can for sure add your logo and rename many features.

Kira Volpi

It's all about customer service with these people

Reviewed 2016-04-15

I emailed them several times prior to scheduling a skype call with one of the reps (Thomas). He was very patient and explained to me the process and how their application worked. I thought, with this kind of customer service how can I go wrong. I signed up for the free trial and not only were they willing to walk me through the set up process, which by the way is so easy even an adult can do it.... ;-) but they offered to get on skype with me again, and give me step by step instructions. They even checked in with me a few days later to see how things were going. Superb! Highly recommend the product as well. The integration is as simple as added a background code to your site and sending your affiliates and email. There you go. Now you're set up. Great product, great price, great people, great customer service. Can't ask for anything more.

Cons
None that I can think of.

Masad Baba

A Gem of a Platform

Reviewed 2016-03-03

Tapfiliate provides flexibility, automation, and most importantly a great user interface for both the admin and the affiliates. Happy affiliates reduce the amount of customer support needed, and it further encourages them to promote the service or product at hand, and Tapfiliate's platform serves such experience. Also, nothing to download as it's a hosted solution, which is great! And for you techies out there, you'll love the flexibility with possible API integrations, etc. Lastly, and most importantly, CUSTOMER SERVICE is stellar! In short, Tapfiliate gets it, and we're glad to have discovered them.

Quick, Friendly Support

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
Affiliate marketing is kind of intimidating, but I'm glad the Tapfiliate support team is quick to respond.

Cons
Some of the features don't seem intuitive. For instance, I'm not sure yet what "sources" and "assets" are.

Rami El Chamaa

Excellent Product, Excellent Support

Reviewed 2016-04-18

Tapfiliate works great for our affiliate needs. Our customers and partners are very happy using it and we've seen great growth thanks to it. They've been super responsive to our requests and that has been invaluable.

Pros
Robust affiliate software Easy setup and integration with Stripe Nice Interface and little room for confusion

Cons
Services that could help grow my Affiliate program would be great. An affiliate community could help in that area.

Outstanding Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-06-08

I was really happy to be supported by this great and very responsive customer support team. They were taking care of all my wishes and issues I had with our solution. It was not easy to solve, but they insisted on clearing all the problems we were facing during setup.

Pros
Very good technical understanding. So even if you have complex requirements, they will find a solution for it!

Millie Hackert

Evaluated for use with our affiliate program

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-08

Pros
Very robust system. Has a lot of features and capabilities and is a great solution for someone looking to set up an affiliate program.

Cons
The cost was out of our range, as we were just starting our program. I would like to see an entry level price point where you could grow as your program grew.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Outstanding service!

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Pros
The platform itself is superb, but what really makes Tapfiliate stand out is the support team - highly recommended!

Cons
Nothing at all, I liked each part of the platform on its own merit.

Response from Tapfiliate

Thanks for the kind words!

Adrián Heredia Iglesias

Amazing support

Reviewed 2016-04-15

Tapfiliate has a very good solution to manage affiliates. In addition, their customer support is very awesome. We had a challenge in our integration, and Thomas helped us to make it possible :)

Pros
Best price Very good support

Stuart Brent

The most gorgeous affiliate system

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-12-08

I've used quite a few affiliate software, both as an affiliate and as a merchant. Tapfiliate is the most modern, well-designed system, and they went out of their way to help me integrate it into an unusual business. If you're looking for a slick system in an industry full of dinosaurs, Tapfiliate is the one to choose.

Pros
User interface, easy to setting up, design

Cons
Not the most affordable affiliate software