Textdrip Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.58/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This soft ware is amazing, it puts you directly and easily in touch with clients. I love that it saves hours of your day reaching out to leads on your behalf.

KL

Korey L.

JR

Jake R.

I loved that the instructions were easy to set up and how fast the customer service could respond to all my questions and resolve anything I asked them to.

Ruben G.

Charges for messages longer than 160 characters, inability to attach pictures, vcard, etc.

AC

Alicia C.

JR

Jake R.

There is no way for you to take off your card in the system.

jc

VanillaSoft-logocaret

VanillaSoft

Sideline-logocaret

Sideline

How would you rate Textdrip?

TextDrip is a great way to immediately scale in a high volume sales environment

Overall, the benefits of the software far outweigh the limitations and TextDrip is an incredibly comprehensive tool to allow you to immediately scale your business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very helpful and is constantly improving the intuition of the program to make it adaptable to each user's purpose. I am confident that the software will continue to get vastly better, but as far as I have seen this is by far the most helpful and affordable tool to help individuals scale rapidly in a high volume sales environment. Mass communication is a major staple in my industry and I don't know where I would be without this platform.

Pros

1. TextDrip enables you to automate much of your prospecting cycle with much higher deliverability than most competitors. 2. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always makes himself available to answer questions and optimize use of his software 3. TextDrip subscription is very affordable ($10 per month) and messages are inexpensive ($0.01 per text) and drip messages stop immediately after you have received a response...

Cons

1. The software can become laggy and ineffective if you do not archive conversations regularly. After 500 responses, it becomes difficult to navigate the software smoothly. I had to learn this on the fly, but once you begin archiving conversations to clear out the ones that are not productive it works smoothly. 2. The software is not a standalone CRM. It must be used in conjunction with a CRM like...

Great Value and User Friendly

I've been utilizing textdrip for about a month. I've had excellent results. Setting up drips and auto responses greatly reduces time wasted doing this manually. I like the ease of use and how simple it is to set up and integrate with my CRM.

Pros

Easy to use interface, reliable results, great value for consistent branding, messaging and prospecting.

Cons

why is it so hard to get a refund?

Simple enough to use, but terrible customer support. I can't take off my CC in the system..

Pros

cool idea. Nice that I can text drip people.

Cons

Terrible execution. Billing support was non-existent. There is no way for you to take off your card in the system. I am currently contacting support, but it is taking forever.

Simple and Sweet

I would like to say. My experience with Textdrip, has made my marketing fun. All I have to do, is make sure my clients receive a response in a good manor of time.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to navigate your drips and making sure that your message gets delivered to your client.

Cons

The organization part. But thats about to change, with their new update.

Best Texting Platform Around

It has been a smooth transition into this platform, my cost has been very low, and my client outreach has been very consistent.

Pros

The software is affordable, easy to set up, and I haven't had a problem yet. Everything thing is user friendly and accessible.

Cons

There are not any downsides that really stick out to me.

Organized Service

Pros

Easy to use after tutorial from Phil. Makes follow up more simple.

Cons

Can get pricey especially if you are touching large amounts of clientele each day.

Innovative way to reach your target audience

Very great experience, top notch software with really good customer service, couldn't be happier.

Pros

The things I've found most impactful using this software would it's user friendly features, super friendly / helpful customer support, and constant updates / improvements from the developers.

Cons

The only con I can think of when using this is if your number gets blocked by carriers, it may be hard to know at first. So you may be wasting credits sending texts without knowing your messages aren't being delivered.

Textdrip is awesome!

Textdrip is a wonderful to assist in automating the follow .aspect of working leads

Pros

The easy of use and software integration is uber simple! I was able to use the software successful in the same day that I signed up for the service. Simply amazing!

Cons

I haven't discovered anything to dislike!

An absolute game changer

My production has increased exponentially. Definitely worth every penny

Pros

The chrome browser extension is what makes this product a breeze. Being able to add leads to a campaign with the simple click of a button makes sms marketing effortless. The mass text feature is also key

Cons

The only thing I dislike is having to reload with a set amount of credits each time. Besides that however, nothing bad to say

Best App for Automating texting and saving hundreds of hours

Pros

Program is very intuitive and works very quickly. Lots of options and a price that cannot be beat. Textdrip has already saved me hundreds of hours I would have had to spend texting one by one. A++

Cons

Would like to be able to send 2nd text manually without being in "Contact exist" state. Without automated drip needed.

Texting made simple.

Text drip is great. I have used pretty much every texting platform and text drip is by far superior. That platform is so easy to use you can be up and running in minutes.

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable, great customer service.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like yet.

Excellent!

⁣Highly recommended to any professional who needs to reach out to people. This software is not only great, but with it, you get a highly skilled and quick responding team to help you out. Their attention to detail and determination to fulfill the needs of the customer is extraordinary.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and does not take much to set up. It functions as it should and hasn't had any bugs or crashes since I've started using it. Not only does this software make everyday tasks much easier but it also keeps you organized.

Cons

I am not sure if this already exists and I just haven't come across it yet, But I would love to see if my messages were actually delivered, if possible. On other texting apps, it will tell me if the message could not be sent. Also, not sure if this exists either as I am new to the software, But a way to resume drips once automatically stopped due to a response. I apologize if these features are already implemented.

Best texting app!!

Overall it's been the best app to work on getting in front of multiple clients at a time and really help my overall production.

Pros

Deliverability- no mater what I know my text messages are going to go through.

Cons

Hard not to like this app but if I were to say one it would probably be price when sending multiple messages.

You dont want to miss out!

I have loved textdrip so far! I use the software daily and it has already generated several closes for me and many more in the future

Pros

This software is very user-friendly! The simplicity of the user's interface makes working a breeze

Cons

The text drip system doesn't have a full CRM to use with it and disposition leads

Love it

I never have any problems it

Pros

How simple it is. It’s super easy to use. I didn’t have to worry about doing everyone single follow up by myself.

Cons

At first I hated that you couldn’t archive multiple stuff at once. But it was fixed so yeah

Best Sales Tool

Been great, it is easy and their team has been very helpful!

Pros

Really easy to use. I can get deals even when I'm not working! Highly recommend!

Cons

I would like to be able to flag some conversations, but that's about it

Easy to use!

Pros

Cheap and super easy to use. Much cheaper than alternatives like Isales

Cons

Nothing bad to say. I would rather use it than CRM that cost 5 times as much

TextDrip review

Pros

I love the automated drip!! And the ease of using it with vanilla soft!

Cons

That you can't see if the texts went through, and how many you sent each day.

I love It

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Its super simple to navigate and its effective.

Cons

Not at this time. I dont have any complaints.

Amazing

Amazing

Pros

It works as described and the customer service is amazing

Cons

There is nothing about this software I don't like. I would only like to be able to call out from the platform

Super Easy to use

Customer service has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have both been super helpful and patient when I have had problems. They understood the product, what I was trying to do and helped me fix the issue extremely fast.

Pros

Makes sending texts to potential clients super easy and helps maximize my time.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time. If possible setting up a feature to have reminders set up on Textdrip go to VS calendar would be helpful.

Great product/ service

Very pleased, especially for the price.

Pros

The integration and user friendliness.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow when loading up or there will be a glitch so you have to refresh the program.

Textdrip is the catalyst you need

Pros

SMS marketing campaigns to drip leads, saves time and effort with better results

Cons

I do wish the lead organization was a bit more detailed (i.e. labeling which step in the process the lead is in).

Best Marketing software available!

FANTASTIC, You will make the money back you spend on this time saving platform 100 times over.

Pros

Cons

nothing, I have used multiple platforms like this and this one is the silver bullet.

New user satisfied

It is less expensive than Isales, the software that I was previously using and easier to use

Pros

Very fast and efficient. Imputing clients into drip campaign is so easy and can be running in the background.

Cons

Would be an improvement if it offered more of a CRM because after having a 100's of conversations with customers it would be nice if we could put them in different categories on how to follow up.