Textdrip Reviews

Pros

I like the ease of dripping...basically a set it, and forget it. It runs itself and the price is VERY affordable.

Kevin B.

I can have Textdrip on my phone and be logged in to reach out or respond to customers anytime, but I can log off and disconnect just as easily. The software is so easy to use and navigate, I love it.

Nicole E.

Very user friendly and up to date with the times. Anyone who can implement this in their business, I highly recommend to do so.

Robert M.

Cons

Set it and forget it approach to constant communication with leads.

Kendrick S.

At first I hated that you couldn’t archive multiple stuff at once.

Liz B.

There is very little to dislike about Text Drip.

Robert M.

4.6

Great Value and User Friendly

I've been utilizing textdrip for about a month. I've had excellent results. Setting up drips and auto responses greatly reduces time wasted doing this manually. I like the ease of use and how simple it is to set up and integrate with my CRM.

Pros

Easy to use interface, reliable results, great value for consistent branding, messaging and prospecting.

Cons

Charges for messages longer than 160 characters, inability to attach pictures, vcard, etc.

Texting made simple.

Text drip is great. I have used pretty much every texting platform and text drip is by far superior. That platform is so easy to use you can be up and running in minutes.

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable, great customer service.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like yet.

good

iffy, would like a bit more organization

Pros

auto dial is the best feature if I could auto dial into isales that would be great

Cons

no organization of texts its is super annoying

Best Texting Platform Around

It has been a smooth transition into this platform, my cost has been very low, and my client outreach has been very consistent.

Pros

The software is affordable, easy to set up, and I haven't had a problem yet. Everything thing is user friendly and accessible.

Cons

There are not any downsides that really stick out to me.

Excellent!

⁣Highly recommended to any professional who needs to reach out to people. This software is not only great, but with it, you get a highly skilled and quick responding team to help you out. Their attention to detail and determination to fulfill the needs of the customer is extraordinary.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and does not take much to set up. It functions as it should and hasn't had any bugs or crashes since I've started using it. Not only does this software make everyday tasks much easier but it also keeps you organized.

Cons

I am not sure if this already exists and I just haven't come across it yet, But I would love to see if my messages were actually delivered, if possible. On other texting apps, it will tell me if the message could not be sent. Also, not sure if this exists either as I am new to the software, But a way to resume drips once automatically stopped due to a response. I apologize if these features are already implemented.

Work Life Balance

Pros

I appreciate that I am able to separate work and life balance more effectively. I can have Textdrip on my phone and be logged in to reach out or respond to customers anytime, but I can log off and disconnect just as easily. The software is so easy to use and navigate, I love it!

Cons

At the time I first purchased there was no way to call forward if I needed to speak to a customer but they have since added that feature.

You dont want to miss out!

I have loved textdrip so far! I use the software daily and it has already generated several closes for me and many more in the future

Pros

This software is very user-friendly! The simplicity of the user's interface makes working a breeze

Cons

The text drip system doesn't have a full CRM to use with it and disposition leads

Love it

I never have any problems it

Pros

How simple it is. It’s super easy to use. I didn’t have to worry about doing everyone single follow up by myself.

Cons

At first I hated that you couldn’t archive multiple stuff at once. But it was fixed so yeah

Good Product

Very good

Pros

Its ease of use and speed for the price is at the top tier.

Cons

Will not insert other things besides names and basic info.

Pretty easy, and it works!

It’s easy to use and not too expensive. I wish there were a few other features to really use the software to it’s potential but overall great delivery and really helps if you build a campaign right. Would recommend

Pros

Text delivery, ease of use, relatively inexpensive

Cons

Limited function, just wish there was more functionality with organization of contacts

TextDrip review

Pros

I love the automated drip!! And the ease of using it with vanilla soft!

Cons

That you can't see if the texts went through, and how many you sent each day.

New user satisfied

It is less expensive than Isales, the software that I was previously using and easier to use

Pros

Very fast and efficient. Imputing clients into drip campaign is so easy and can be running in the background.

Cons

Would be an improvement if it offered more of a CRM because after having a 100's of conversations with customers it would be nice if we could put them in different categories on how to follow up.

Best SMS Drip Software

I am realizing that I can reach more customers for a LOWER cost and a HIGHER return on investment.

Pros

I like the ease of dripping...basically a set it, and forget it! It runs itself and the price is VERY affordable!

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about this software!

Nothing beats Text Drip!

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use with Text Drip. Very user friendly and up to date with the times. Anyone who can implement this in their business, I highly recommend to do so!

Cons

There is very little to dislike about Text Drip.. So far I have had zero problems with this product!

Health insurance Sales

Set it and forget it approach to constant communication with leads.

Pros

Setting up the drips. Auto responses. Ability to upload contacts.

Cons

Organization of inbox. Unable to determine or forecast upcoming usage.

Great Texting Tool

Pros

Easy to use, great text delivery! Chrome extension is awesome.

Cons

A bit expensive when used on a mass scale. Not able to blast old leads that already contacts.

Very user friendly

Pros

It's ease of use is great, very straight forward and convenient .

Cons

It is pretty straight forward so it's hard to say what are the cons of this platform.

Great

It's great, Gets better by the week

Pros

Easy to use software takes about 10 minutes to understand

Cons

It can be pretty expensive to drip a-lot of people

Very useful

Pros

Best CRM for my business to stay in touch with clients.

Cons

Mobile app functionality. Minimum charge for use is $40

TextDrip Usefulness

Pros

The TextDrip app has streamlined my appointment setting. I’m able to utilize preset campaign options that make contacting and keeping im touch with prospects a breeze. You can literally set it and forget it

Cons

I wish intergrating the TextDrip software was a little smoother. You have to perform additional steps beforehand to make sure TextDrip communicates with your CRM. … it’s minimal so it’s not bad at all