TrackingDesk

Conversion tracking platform for affiliates & media buyers

TrackingDesk Reviews

Pros

TrackingDesk is really giving awesome value for money and really a very helpful tracking and every time I got an email that there r a new features h been added so really appreciated.

Kareem A.

So far i have actually have had only good experiences with TrackingDesk, especially with Laurent. He's been so incredibly helpful for me.

Danny O.

Danny O.

Orr Y.

Too bad it doesn't offer an affiliate login. This will force me to use another platform too, unfortunately.

Deborah P.

Unfortunately the software is really difficult to understand for a newbie.

Luca T.

4.8

Been using the platform since its beta program. It's perfect!

Running my entire business on it. Couldn't manage without it. I've tried to competitors but the pricing was outrageous for very little features I received there.

Pros

TrackingDesk is the only tracking platform out there that allows all the types of reporting you could dream of. The option to both Filter up to 10 vars in a single report with 3 consistent sub-grouping allows me to optimize my traffic to the finest scale.

Cons

The UI is a bit old fashioned, but eventually the numbers counts. Can't expect to have 'perfect everything' after all.

My entrance to my first 'success'

So far i have actually have had only good experiences with TrackingDesk, especially with Laurent. He's been so incredibly helpful for me! You guys are the best!

Pros

The fact that TrackingDesk offered a free trial for new users, combined with the kindness of their Customer Support and willingness to help me get things started made me take the step which i should have taken a lot sooner. I always knew the importance of tracking, but my hope on sheer luck covered by the fact that i actually thought it was too difficult to set stuff up kept me away. Besides, when i started i wasn't aware of any reliable networks which also offered a free trial. Thanks to this i am now able to effectively track my campaigns and i have never regret that decision! TrackingDesk is my first, and hopefully will be the last tracker i'll ever use!

Cons

Not much to be honest, though i've had some minor issues in the past which were actually fixed pretty quick so no reason to complain actually.

Thank you Danny for the great review! Best of luck for your campaigns and new ventures!

It's quite intuitive and the user experience is good

The postbacks set up and a great Customer Service Team. True experts from who I learned a few things.

Pros

I like that the postbacks of major networks are set up. This allows for an easy and fast implementation.

A lot of Features, Complex UI

I am happy with the software, as I said the tracking business is a complex one, and TD tries to make this complex task as easy as possible. They have some room for improvement but the developer is always helpful.

Pros

Tracking software are somehow complex, because the nature of this service requires a lot of settings and previous understanding of the job. Just take as an example Google Analytics. TrackingDesk UI is complex, but it tries to make the job easier. You can use it to track affiliate campaigns but also SEO efforts. The software allow a lot of settings and is possible to track any kind of campaign. They have prebuilt templates for multiple platforms (and they are always adding new one's almost weekly) which make life super easy. If you like data, you need this!

Cons

The UI is quite complex (but that is the nature of the tracking process), they could make design a better workflow when setting up campaigns, something that would "force" the user to follow a path. I saw they are updating the website, so I guess they will implement something better!

A Platform that Changed My Life.

TrackingDesk provided me a chance to get the essential insight i need to grow in Internet Marketing. Up until recently i always struggled to filter my data and separate the profitable zones, sites and networks from those that only cost me. A new world in IM has opened up for me that gives me the opportunity to finally chase my dream and become the successful marketer i always fought for.

Pros

A very wide platform which offers an immense amount of possibilities to track your campaigns. I am a starting internet marketer and always have i had problems tracking conversions, since in most cases my traffic supplier and affiliate network just would not work together properly due to too much variation in their platforms. With TrackingDesk, i can manage, view, filter and optimize every aspect of my campaigns which provided me a way to probably the biggest milestone in my life.

Cons

For some reason, this platform sometimes hangs when trying to analyze statistics. I have to refresh, logout/login or wait for a while and try again to get access to my data. Fortunately, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was kind enough to approach me personally to ask about the issues and find a solution to this issue. That's what i call dedication!

Very reliable and easy to use tracking platform.

I received the ability to track all my performance marketing campaigns and see exactly where the results are coming from. It also makes setting up the tracking super easy. I have used this software for over 2 years and can honestly say there are no cons, in my opinion, everything is perfect.

Pros

I like the most about this software is the tracking integrations. Tracking can be daunting sometimes and TrackingDesk makes that super simple.

High Quality Tracking Solution at a Fraction of the Cost

Can easily see what variables are converting the most and at the lowest costs, which makes turning campaigns profitable easy.

Pros

TrackingDesk makes it easy to see what traffic networks, sources, devices, countries, and more convert at the most profitable rates so you can scale the winners and cut the losers. Has lots of networks added in already which makes setting up new tracking easy. Generous actions (hits) per month on each plan, and way more affordable than several comparable alternatives.

Cons

It can be overwhelming if you're new to tracking at a such an in-depth level. Fortunately support is very helpful and can help with any questions, and the knowledge base is fairly comprehensive.

I've bought huge volumes of traffic with TrackingDesk, all was good

Good analytics

Pros

Good analytics, very easy to use, and easy to add new networks with tokens also. And I could download data, what was lost, it's good

Cons

So hard to download all data during two years. I mean download data from all campaign, what I had on account

It earns it's price and your income

TrackingDesk give me valuable and customizable insights in the behaviour of my website and shop visitors. Although I DO NOT earn my money as an affiliate I am using this great tool. :-)

Pros

If you earn your money as an affiliate this tool is a must have. And although if you are interested in the statistics of your site and you want to be indendant of Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and so on. Some data TrackingDesk is providing to you only TrackingDesk can provide. It is like a gold mine of great insights.

Cons

You need some time until you are able to use bigger parts of those great possibilities this tool offers to you.

If you value your money, get this!

I'm very happy with the tool, it allows me to track every dollar. Get it!

Pros

You can use trackingdesk for affiliate marketing, that is the strong of the tool, but you can use for CRO, funnels and much more. Let's say you have a landing page with multiple CTA's , one on the header, one on the middle of the page and one on the bottom. Which one converts better? With Tracking Desk it's easy to know. Track every dollar, awesom tools

Cons

It's kind of complicated to setup, but once you get the gist of it, it's easy.

Thank you Leonardo for the great review! Its very much appreciated!

Choosing TrackingDesk to track your campaigns

Overall, very happy with this platform.

Pros

What I like about TrackingDesk is that a lot of the integration with key tracking systems and networks has already been done. Everything has already been pre-defined and set up. It's a system that can easily be used by people that don't know much about S2S tracking.

Cons

Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to share a link with your affiliates and allow them to open an account on the platform.

Thanks for the great greview.

Tracking Desk review by counzila

Its grown its own phase. so compared to their expensive competitors. they are fair in price and features. i expect they will do great service to customers for tracking links and go deep in collecting data to make decisions. counzila

Pros

They have all sources pre-defined set up by the system that's great Many variables to collect data all ready done for you 1,2,3 easy step by step campaign setup cannot be go wrong but little learning curve Charts are very clear They improving their system daily

Cons

Slow loading charts hope they improve their servers support system is slow but answer all the questions. found small bugs ( like timezone not work with my setup time zone,show conversions without getting any,,not sure why)

A product that develops

Pros

- The product​ really grows - new integrations and features weekly - There are all features i need

Cons

- a special view on AdWords​ parallel tracking feature which influences all AdWords workflow with no options to change

Thanks Daniil for the review. Due to the complexity of Google Ads as well as the constraints they imposed, there are certain settings that we must enforce in order to streamline the data flow and avoid data discrepancies. Yet, for those who are very familiar with google ads and their settings, they can always define their own data structure in TrackingDesk as well as in Google ADs. Thank you for being with us and for the review!

Best tracking ever

I am able to scale better with tracking desk with the data i am able to easily obtain

Pros

I like the fact i can post back my data into my ad accounts

Cons

Nothing I dislike about tracking desk software

The easiest and most complete tracker.

Ability to use ONE link for all campaigns.

Pros

Automatically generates and integrates clickids and postback urls for various traffic sources and affiliate networks.

Cons

Audio quality in training videos to low and unclear. Also too many pauses in videos.

It's so Good

Pros

Tracking Integration is on point and it is easy to use, everything is already set up for your comfort.

Cons

User interface is a bit outdated but at the end of the day it all works just fine.

TrackingDesk is the best conversion tracking and optimization platform for affiliates

CSR is very friendly and available, the product is just perfect for any affiliate who wants to track and optimize his ROI.

Pros

It enables end-to-end tracking of user journey, from 1st click/visit to conversion. You won't find anything better at this price point.

Cons

The UI is a bit outdated. The documentation is still uncomplete (but CSR has lots of docs available, just ask him).

Big Functionality, But Complex Interface

Pros

The software can’t be beaten when it comes to keeping a finger in the pulse - the tracking potentials are incredible and it works great.

Cons

In short, it’s not simple software and it takes time to learn. In fairness, tracking can be a complex business, so I think that comes with the territory

Really Awesome

Pros

the awesome value they give equal money is nothing

Cons

every date they add new features and support

like a great software but i find difficulties when try to use

Pros

✅ integrate with many data source ✅ the panel is so advanced ✅ price is great if we make comparison with trackingdesk competitor

Cons

so advanced i feel difficult to use, please give user guide in app

great overall, but a bit difficult

Pros

It integrates with so many affiliate programs! It's a blessing when it comes to data

Cons

unfortunately the software is really difficult to understand for a newbie

This reviewer only left a rating