Givebutter Reviews

4.9/5 (61 reviews)

Daphne Pariser

Givebutter is the best way to raise money

Reviewed 2018-11-30

My overall experience has been so positive from day one. I feel that the customer service is above and beyond excellent and I couldn't imagine having a better team to help me raise money.

Anonymous

Everyone should use Givebutter!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

I would highly recommend Givebutter to anyone looking for an easy to use and engaging fundraising platform. It's especially great for college student organizations. My student organization has used Givebutter since the beginning and we have seen them continue making updates and improvements to make it even better. PFTK loves Givebutter!

Zienab Fahs

The BEST Donation Platform

Reviewed 2019-05-19

I love everything about Givebutter. They do not charge unreasonable rates on donations, features like ticket purchasing are very convenient, and the staff is AMAZING and very receptive to feedback.

Christopher Biehn

The Best Site to Fundraise

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Givebutter is easily accessible, customer friendly, effective, transparent about their minimal fees, and the best site to fundraise, hands down, no questions asked. I used to fundraise on other platforms, but I will now always stick to Givebutter after having a continued remarkable​ experience with the company. I'm very thankful that I discovered this site, and it has saved me a great amount of time & energy with my fundraisers. I've also seen a spike in my crowdfunding success by​ using this company.

Marie DeShetler

A great platform for donor engagement

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I love that this software allows donors to interact with the fundraisers they're supporting. You can view donors' reasoning for donating to a cause and donors have the option of supporting a specific team member they might be connected to. Givebutter also has amazing customer service - if I ever reach out with a question, Max provides a quick and valuable response.

Great Platform!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Givebutter allowed for me to raise money for my club to ensure than finances would not be a barrier for a student to play on a club team. We greatly appreciated the platform and recommend it to anyone looking to raise funds for a good cause!

Emily Powell

Givebutter is the BEST!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

GiveButter has been an absolute life saver. Every component of the website is extremely innovative and is constantly upgrading to be the best that it can be. Donors have spoken so highly of it as it is very simple and easy to navigate and use. Each member can create his or her own page which helps form friendly competition which increases fundraising. Furthermore, the GiveButter team is so kind and responsive — they will answer any questions and be there to support you every step of the way. In the past, I have used sites such as CrowdRise which feel like scams. GiveButter is the opposite; they want you to succeed and maximize fundraising!

Anonymous

Givebutter helped my organization so much!!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I started a school magazine from nothing, and we wanted to do print issues and weren’t going to change our mind. Givebutter allowed us to make enough money every semester to help fund the printing costs.

Anonymous

For those of us that don't love technology...

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I was able to fundraise for school supplies for Karen Refugees in Thailand - the fundraiser was a huge success thanks to Givebutter!!

Kurt Creger

Butter Ambassador & Regional Manager

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Great! I think a lot of my struggles were self induced and that it was a great way to interact with people I may never have. I certainly recommend it.

Amazing Up-And-Coming Platform

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Overall I’m just waiting for the next opportunity I’ll have to use the platform! Very pleased :)

Elisha Jacobs

Positive Experience Both Times Using

Reviewed 2018-12-01

I used it as a fundraising platform for my college business org, a 501(c)(3). People enjoyed it and we got a lot of positive feedback from it.

GreenLight Loves Givebutter!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

GreenLight Solutions Foundation found Givebutter when we were searching for a cost-effective way to crowdfund and raise money to grow our organization. When we joined Givebutter a little over a year and a half ago the whole process was pretty new for us, but overtime it became easier to use and has really helped us do more than we could have with out it. Funds from Givebutter have helped pay for supplies for students at ASU, project materials for local businesses, and even helped pay for our business trip to Pittsburgh to attend the 2018 AASHE Conference! We love Givebutter's new homepage/interface/UX and the fun communication/branding is cool too. Many thanks to Max & his team!!

Arielle Assayag

amazing software with even better customer service

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Honestly the customer service. The staff is extremely responsive and always willing to help with any questions or concerns. Very helpful in catering the platform to our business’s needs. The platform is extremely easy to use and takes the headache out of fundraising. We have used Paypal and stripe, and Givebutter is definitely our number one choice!

Caroline Buckner

Easy Money with GREAT customer service

Reviewed 2018-11-30

We have used Givebutter for 3 campaigns that have always been successful. It's easy to promote and the one time I had a question, customer rep. was amazing and answered all of my questions. We even got stickers! We will continue to use Givebutter and I recommend it to all organizations looking for easy, worthwhile crowdfunding.

Givebutter for the win!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

The team at Givebutter are some of the most helpful people I've met. They are always making sure that their product is what their customers need and are always available to answer questions. Givebutter is an awesome platform and if you are looking for a new way to fundraise or give, you should definitely be looking at Givebutter.

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Great and simple platform to lead your fundraising campaign, very easy to use and work with for people of all ages.

Helps Everyone

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Overall Givebutter has helped member of my college campus raise money for causes they are very passionate about.

Mandy L

If you Give Butter do they Give Better?

Reviewed 2018-11-30

We have not received donations on the level we were hoping, but that is more about our staff not promoting it they way we invsioned.

Liberty D’Anton

Givebutter is awesome!

Reviewed 2019-04-19

I have used givebutter as the fundraising platform for my sorority for almost 2 years now, and love that they do not take a percentage off of the profits. I think the set-up is perfect for fundraising for any organization and I’m confident that we’ll be using Givebutter for years to come.

Matthew Gitkin

A Non Profit Fundraising Platform that is Better than the Rest

Reviewed 2018-12-17

For us it's very, set it and forget it. It's there when we push the link out to our base and in the background when we don't. Like a warm hug waiting for us when we need it.

Matt Thomas

Next Gen Fundraising Service

Alessandra Clara

GREAT!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Easy to use, and excellent customer support!

chloe kiernicki

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-12-03

The customer service is very responsive and helpful, and they send out the donations promptly. The website is simple and intuitive.

Allison Rosenstock

Best Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Givebutter has helped us mobilize our volunteer base all over the country and allowed everyone to see how the other chapters are performing and where they need help. This visibility has vastly improved our fundraising approach.

DAVID SCHACHTER

Givebutter's Great Program

Reviewed 2018-11-30

It helped me immensly with a fundraiser.

Anonymous

Great experience, plenty of interactivity and support

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Incredible experience overall, was exactly what my organization needed for the purposes we needed it for. Keep up the good work.

Joshua Villers

Overall, very satisfied

Reviewed 2018-12-07

I used Givebutter to start a campaign for my a cappella group and we raised over $1,000!! It was easy to use and people loved it! I will definitely use it again in the future!

Alice Li

Givebutter staff are so helpful!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

It was very nice working with the staff and we were able to raise a lot of money for my event through their help! The platform is designed well for donor's to join.

Sonja Eliason

All the services of a top fundraising platform without the insane fees

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Givebutter allowed us to use all the tools our nonprofit was used to--peer-to-peer fundraising, ticketing, personalized pages, nested fundraisers--without paying insanely high annual fees that we were used to. It's better than any other fundraising platform we've used: its Dashboard allows us to keep a record of all donors and all chapter members, automatically add members to campaigns, and do really easy financial assessments of our fundraisers. Customer service was really focused on the individual group and cared about your work. Highly recommend!

Jerry Miller

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I had an incredible experience with GiveButter! They had the absolute BEST customer service and helped my cause raise nearly $10,000 dollars.

Madison Lanzon

Great!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I love how simple it is to use. The customer service is great too. I've had a couple questions throughout my multiple times using GiveButter, and Max and the team is super helpful!

Kelly Yip

My review

Reviewed 2018-12-10

It's very user-friendly and easy to use.

Monique Y. Wells

Great opportunity for fundraising

Reviewed 2018-11-30

A colleague set up the page on my behalf. I loved that we could include text, photos, and video to enhance the appeal of our campaign. I needed to contact customer support for a question and received a thorough, thoughtful, and rapid reply. When it came time for the financial disbursement, this went seamlessly.

Gary Friedman, M.D., FASA

A butter way to Give.

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Awesome team and very responsive.

Amélie Gerber

The best customer support!

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Overall, Givebutter is the best fundraising website I've ever used. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Angeleigha Arnold

Fantastic Platform for Raising Money!

Reviewed 2018-12-07

The campaign wedbsites were cool becasue you can post fun gifs and pictures on the page once you donate to a cause!

Johnny Basico

Fundraising

Reviewed 2019-07-29

I like that this is another available resource option for raising funds.

Shelby Welsch

Givebutter is helpful, user-friendly, and EASY!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I love the format of Givebutter's donation page. It made it so easy for alumni of all ages to donate to our cause! I also love how easy it is to get the money for your cause -- They can either send you a check in the mail or can transfer it into an account. I love having those options. Also, the fees are very very minimal, and I would gladly pay something as low as 1-2% for an excellent platform and service. Lastly, accepting venmo is an awesome idea!!

GiveButter for Greek Life

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I enjoyed the accessibility of the platform. I felt that the venmo option was incredibly convenient as well as the customizable link.

Chase Madorsky Review

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Great user interface, easy to navigate, inviting to guests, quick cashout time.

Brielle Clearfield

Reviewed 2018-11-30

My overall experience was really positive and I would recommend it to a friend.

Alainna Belknap

Givebutter has changed my fundraising strategy!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Fundraising has become a much easier component of our model. I no longer spend hours figuring out the best way to fundraise for a particular agenda item. Instead, we use Givebutter for all our needs.

Emma Strother

Reviewed 2018-11-30

We have had a wonderful partnership with Givebutter in helping our students (high school) feel more comfortable fundraising.

John Probert

Giving back for sloths

Reviewed 2018-12-01

These guys helped raise about US$2000 for sloth conservation. I wish fundraising things were this effective.

Dana Vashon

Easy to use and less fees

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I liked using Givebutter and already recommend to to friends. I think the fees are far less than other crowdfunding sources. Thanks Givebutter, I love your name and spreading the word!

Amazing!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-07

Loved the team oriented aspect, loved how low the service fee is, love the new interface.

Give butter

Reviewed 2018-11-30

They helped me out so much. We got really cool GiveButter items and we raised money.

Taylor Luckel

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Benefits included easier to fundraise and I like see the top scorers and the total amount they raise.

Mohan Sudabattula

Spectacular

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Innovative system with an elegant design

Jordan Z

Give utter review

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Very easy to use. Customer service was quick and nice.

Elizabeth Abell

Reviewed 2019-04-30

The option to not include your information is nice!

BC Serna

Simplest way to raise money

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Loved the platform and culture behind the company and stoked to host another fund raiser on it soon!

Anna Oglesby

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Hannah Hofferbert

Givebutter

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-30

Givebutter is an amazing app to use if you are fundraising for an event. It’s extremely reliable and a great software to use!

Meghan Manno

Reviewed 2019-04-30

It was easy to use and helped our sorority raise a lot of money for our philanthropy

Anonymous

Amazing for group fundraising efforts

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Fantastic support and a platform that allows teams to integrate and compete to raise money.

Kira English

The best giving Platform

Reviewed 2018-12-07

It was simple and user friendly. Not too complex and visually pleasing.

Christine Barnett

Givebutter is great

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Overall Givebutter has made fundraising fast and easy!

Jack Antico

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Very easy to use and intuitive. Very clean and powerful without being too clunky.

Brigid Murphy

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Everything was great! From the customer service to setting up the information. Nothing but good things to say.