Aimsio Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.09/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I have worked closer to Abbas Sarraf and I find him to be very smart. He is very helpful and wants very much to make sure you are a happy customer.
When it comes to the accounting stuff, his ambition to learn what he needs to learn to understand what you are looking for so he can provide that for you is fantastic.
Importing and Exporting in an accounting program has always made me nervous, like you have to really check everything. I have had a poor experience with that in the past.
And it goes both ways; now Field Tickets, which were previously easily lost/misplaced or hard to read are synced back into our ERP for Payroll and Invoicing. No duplicate entry required.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Easy to use! Good way to keep organized with people in the field

It is easy to keep the projects in the field organized without having to track the employees down. We can communicate through the software. We get the footage and weekly hours and it keeps it very organized.

Pros

It is very user friendly. We have not had a problem with communicating and getting what we need back in the office from the field.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I do not like about this software. I have yet to run into an issue. The guys in the field use it to send in hours and it is the easiest way for us to keep in contact.

KD

Kayla D.

Outstanding

I have had the pleasure of working with the Aimsio platform for over 2 years and have not been disappointed. Several features have significantly reduced annoying administrative work that used to severely affect overall efficiency. For example; the ability to add our own Work Rules to Field Ticket entry which minimizes costly data entry errors. We were able to apply standard rules that data entry...

Pros

User Interface Easy Learning Curve Configurable Data Rules Friendly Customer Service Web App iOS App Flexibility

LS

Lianne S.

Personal Thoughts

I have missed most of the experience while this new software was actually put into place. Using the software is easy, but could be more efficient in terms of having to go back and forth between screens when something is new. For me, I am in accounting and find that the only accounting option with this is to export the information into the accounting program - I am not totally comfortable with this....

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Too many steps

TO

Taylor O.

Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees

The product they offer is good. We are still refining it to work for our company, but strong bones.

Our experience has been good. It took a while to get to where we are, but it is still pretty good. We had to refine it and tweak it to our standards, but it has become easier to use. I like how simple it is.

Pros

I like how simple it is to create invoices. Just a few clicks and its done. It is nice how it includes JHA's and work orders as well.

Cons

It has taken a while to get up to the standards we need. It has been a process in figuring out what works, and what doesn't. We also get charged lots of the time when we need changes which is not good.

Nick D.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Function but a bit slow and requires modifications

Time entry and tracking is greatly improved from any paper or Excel manual entry process

Pros

The ability to enter and manage time tickets is great and when set up with standard equipment assigning cost to a job is quick and easy. Getting customer signatures on work tickets directly in the field let's us turn work tickets into invoices much more rapidly.

Cons

The interface is extremely slow at times and simple features like employee work summaries requires a bunch of customization.

KW

Karly W.

Good for what I need it for

Saved a lot of time and headaches.

Pros

I find the program very easy to use and to navigate through the different options. Reports are very handy.

Cons

I am finding an issue with some double billing of items. Sometimes it takes a while to load but that could be our connection.

LP

Loretta P.

So far so good.

Pros

The software is portable and easy to use. Training new employees on the software is very easy and takes almost no time.

Cons

I think that the software needs more options for reporting or even a place where you can build your own reports. It also needs and easier way to change or update hours worked.

AC

Amy C.

This program offers many features and options, very flexible.

Pros

Ease of access, versatility, you can change this program around to how you need it to look and feel. integrates with Quick books.

Cons

no complaints, this program runs how I need it to every time I use it. appears very user friendly, will continue to use.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Great agile software

Pros

- Amazing piece of software that can pretty much do anything you program it do - Very agile - Can integrate with anything

Cons

Cloud-based so no on-premise software available Not too much else to say - it's fantastic and very well thought out.

MH

Mitchell H.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Still working the bugs out

Being able to accurately track employees, assets , and billing all in one program.

Pros

The tracking and the ability to send messages to an entire crew with one click. Also, the ability to easily drag members from one crew to another

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the software can be challenging. Also getting the software set up to fit you particular way of doing business can be challenging as well.

ED

Erin D.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Erin's Review

The set-up was easy and it is very user friendly in comparison to some other online procurement systems that I've used.

Pros

easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

too many field to fill out, quite time consuming

LP

Loretta P.

Not meant for Oil and Gas industry

Pros

Ability to use iPads for the software. Ability to access the program via wifi from anywhere.

Cons

Depending on your task and having to switch between iPad and computer. Reporting was lacking.