AUTOsist Reviews

4.87/5 (39 reviews)

Weston Brann

5 stars across the board

Reviewed 2017-06-11

The functionality of this software is practical and convenient. It does everything I need it to. I love the ability to manage my fleet of vehicles in a single organized system. The service tracking, maintenance reminders, and document access makes this system an efficient way to keep things running smoothly. In addition to a quality product, the customer service is unparalleled. Response time is nearly immediate to any questions or concerns, and the management team is constantly seeking input from users. It is nice to feel as if you are part of the development in the product which you are using.

Scott Schardine

Excellent for Fleet Managers

Reviewed 2016-12-15

We have over 200 pieces of equipment to manage in our fleet. We were using two different sites to manage our costs & when our P.Ms were due which cost much more. A friend told me about AUTOsist so we tried it. Being able to use the site from a desktop to a mobile device is extremely helpful. The customer support is amazing. The site continues to add more & more features that are a great help. I highly recommend the site to anyone who has 1 vehicle to Fleet Managers who have hundreds. Being able to add photos of invoices & other records.

Nick Lopez

GEM! Most simple, efficient, cost-effective, fleet management app we found! Outstanding support!

Reviewed 2016-12-18

Experience: JACO limousine & Transportation - Louisville/KY & Knoxville/TN - with 2 locations and vehicles spread out across the region, we struggled to get keep current with issues and updates as they were reported because, like most in our industry, we had a paper filing system and operated out of excel. It was extremely inefficient and time-consuming because the there was no good way to run reports and keep up with photo records out of excel. We used several systems and applications to keep up with records and it was a MESS because the systems didn't integrate. As operations manager, I coordinated with dozens of industry partners and was unable to find an easy to use/frequently update, cost effective system that was iPhone/Android/desktop capable and could produce the reports I needed. That all changed when I found the AUTOsist app. It is truly a GEM. As it is today, it does EVERYTHING that we need it to do, and their development team is adding new functionality frequently. This is the app to watch in 2017! I strongly encourage anyone that owns vehicles, from 1 vehicle to a fleet of 30 like ours, to greater to download the app see for yourself! I stand behind AUTOsist and you will be thrilled! Nick Lopez | Operations Manager | jacolimo.com | nick@jacolimo.com

Vera Galvez

Very simple and user friendly platform. Easy to use and perfect for our company fleet!

Reviewed 2017-05-17

We love this product because it is easy to use with all the right inputs and some optional fields as e extras. I love that we can manage a fleet with over 50 vehicles and easily access information to each, upload critical documents and set reminders for servicing and maintenance. Customer service is amazing- very friendly and helpful. They are also open to comments and suggestions for improvement!

Brian Verlihay

Makes keeping track of the fleet vehicle very simple

Reviewed 2018-01-23

No more paper work and texmessges notification and everything is on my phone so I can check vin numbers if I have to order parts

Lyn Wittmer

so far it has been great .

Reviewed 2018-01-24

Th e ease of access it it isn't limited to just one computer. We can sign in from any where. doesn't matter if we are at home or on vacation we can still have access. You don't have to pay for every user that logs in that is great.

Anonymous

This is the easiest software I've ever used

Reviewed 2018-03-13

I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Iky Brown

Very Easy and Complete Maintenance App

Reviewed 2017-06-22

We hold a better record and most important, the maintenance on all vehicles are done when it is time.The app is doing what I needed and more, I love it that I can access with my desktop, iPad or Phone. I give the maintenance guy access to all the vehicles and he can add all the service details and set the reminders, also each driver can put the gas fill up details on his phone, even take picture of the invoice.

Bill Freeman

Customer service is excellent. The AUTOsist staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable,

Reviewed 2017-07-25

The software contains many important features we need in our police department for maintaining a 24/7 police fleet. The ease of use on the web portal and the Apple and Android Apps make it available to all our officers. With future release, we will be completing our vehicle equipment inspections, which solves many of our problems with tracking. Damage is also able to be noted and documented in a proper fashion.

William Dixon

Streamlining fleet maintenance for our Municipality.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

The AI is extremely straight forward and easy to use. When creating service records, having the ability to attach to invoice to the record gives me the ability to electronically store the records instead of cluttering my office with paperwork. The fuel report is also useful in aiding our Borough Secretary while verifying fuel purchases for the month. The owner and his staff are exceptional to deal with and any issue that has been encountered is quickly resolved.

Kermit Phillips

A very professional and accommodating group to deal with.

Reviewed 2017-05-24

AUTOsist is an accurate and easy to use application for all levels of vehicle and equipment management in our organization. AUTOsist has been an amazing addition to our mechanical shop, administration and field staff in keeping and maintaining all our important heavy equipment and vehicles working a 100% of the time. In our opinion the program will easily 'pay for itself' by saving expensive breakdowns due to missed maintenance. Additionally, the 'constant searching' for accurate vehicle and equipment manufacturer information when trying to locate necessary parts and accessories from the suppliers is completely alleviated.!

Dwayne Murray

Very easy to get started with. Not over complicated and good for the mechanic to keep records.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Easy data collection for a one man shop that has no clerical help.Able to run reports and ability to set reminders. Ease of use and being able to link up and do entries with the app on the phone.

Michael Golinski

A very quick way to provide an overview of our demo vehicles

Reviewed 2017-05-17

greater overview of our resources and what is happening with themEasy to use which means that our vehicle operators use it without complaints or reluctance to open the app.

Alexis Jones

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-01-22

The ability to maintain and update all information in one location. How easy it is to use. So many options and reminders.

Nick Lopez

GEM! Most simple, cost-effective, comprehensive fleet management app we found! Outstanding support!

Reviewed 2016-12-18

JACO limousine & Transportation - Louisville/KY & Knoxville/TN - with 2 locations and vehicles spread out across the region, we struggled to get keep current with issues as they were reported because we had a paper filing system and operated out of excel. We used several systems and applications to keep up with records and it was a MESS. As operations manager, I coordinated with dozens of industry partners and was unable to find an easy to use/frequently update, cost effective system that was iPhone/Android/desktop capable and could produce the reports I needed. That all changed when I found the AUTOsist app. It is truly a GEM. As it is today, it does EVERYTHING that we need it to do, and their development team is adding new functionality frequently. This is the app to watch in 2017! I strongly encourage anyone that owns vehicles, from 1 vehicle to a fleet of 30 like ours, to greater to download the app see for yourself! I stand behind AUTOsist and you will be thrilled!

Allan Graves

This has made our operation management of our fleet exponentially more efficient and reliable!

Reviewed 2017-10-09

It is easy to use and has the main functionalities that we need to make sure our vehicles are in optimum conditions to transport passengers. It is very efficient with organizing documents and even more so scheduling reminders such as oil changes and rotation of tires. This services now empowers me to send information to my fleet manager to talk to the mechanic and schedule the next service, while keeping all the pertinent documents in the right ecosystem.

Matthew Snyder

Excellent App, exactly what I have been looking for, makes it extremely easy to track equipment cost

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Cost tracking and maintenance logging, as well as alerts to needed serviceEase of use, alerts, cost tracking, flexibility! I love seeing the rolling average for fuel mileage for each vehicle, the maintenance costs by vehicle, being able to customize maintenance alerts to each machine.

Pat Walbrecht

Sales staff very knowledgeable and helpful

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Since our fleet is older, we have found that information is right at your fingertips to determine if a vehicle repair is too much of a liability or that a similar repair was done recently.Ease of use and enteringt vehicles and trailers in the garage. Ease of use for those who do the inspections on the vehicles and trailers in the garage from the app on their phone.

Dan Ward

We've been using Autosist for a few months and so far it's been great.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

We have several non-tech users that need to use this app. After a very brief training session everyone was able to easily add records, fuel info, and inspections. Having an app that is easy to get accurate info into is a big help to me as the fleet manager.

Nicolas Stewart

The developer reached out to me and was very helpful in my decision to used this app

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Can easily track the information I need to maintain my fleet of vehicles and equipment. Also is I'm excited that when I'm all set up I can get this on the drivers devices so they can keep it updated with fueling and receipts

Rick Bauer

AUTOsist - Track Auto Service Records - Best Value for all the Features!

Reviewed 2016-12-18

Great app to keep track of your fleet of vehicles--we use it for our school's fleet of buses, vans, and cars. A unique feature is the ability to upload photos of your fuel and service receipts! Other apps do not have this feature! Like the ability to email vehicle service record history and spend analysis per vehicle as a pdf. This is great for warranty work and end of year financials. The reminder feature is great for notifications that oil changes and vehicle inspections are due. Not only can you update records with the app you can also use the computer portal. It is also a great tool and allows you to assign vehicles to drivers. We have been very happy with this app and the customer service is excellent.

sylvain vergnon

Excellent tool. Perfect way to have a all-in-one detailed follow-up of your car fleet.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

- Reminders for both admin docs (insurrance,...) and maintenance services (repairs,...) in km and/or deadlines. - all docs can be attached (invoice, photo,...) - well set up reports, very functional. Well thought, very efficient use.

Abid Hussain

Convenience

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-12-15

This app has taken all my auto files and organized it to how I prefer. I can access all the info when and where I need it. This app does a good job of keeping an account of all my expenses and I can check which service I did on the car and when.Ability to see my records on my car from far back in date and how much I have spent on my car in a given year.

Tammy Leonard

We are very pleased with how this software has helped our fleet management.

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Fleet management made easy.We like a lot about this software but the ease of use is the best. The reminder feature is extremely helpful. We just set the reminder for mileage or date, whichever is appropriate for that particular reminder, and an email is sent to the responsible person when it is due. This has simplified routine maintenance for the entire fleet. The cost of this software is also attractive especially now that we see what it does for us.

Rob Hartop

Really great solution to keep your vehicle maintenance organized and accessible.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-18

Organization, clean and intuitive interface. Photo storage for each record is awesome and allows you to document work like nothing else. Also, the service history reports are excellent and clean looking and worth their weight in gold upon selling a vehicle.