WORKetc Reviews

Pros

At that time in history, there was nothing like this on the market at all, and I was enthusiastic about finding it.

Emmett "Corky" K.

I never had to work with a CRM until I started at this company. I love the timesheets they really help me keep organized and make me feel better about what I have done in the day.

JB

Jaymes B.

The CRM itself is robust and well thought out the mobile app is a dream very user friendly and full of good tools.

MM

Mark M.

Cons

Some users are at first intimidated by the user interface. There are so many features and ways of doing things that they can be overwhelmed.

William M.

Missing small features here or there that aren't make or break. Has no resource allocation, which is huge for project managers.

Colin S.

The system will upload the data and respond back that the contacts are already there and when your check, there are no contacts.

C

Charles

4.6

WorkETC works!

I work for an accounting firm and this is the first tax season that we have had work keeping track of everything. Yes, EVERYTHING, from appointment reminders to referral discounts! We really needed a program to keep track of our clients and we ended up getting so much more.

Pros

Keeps all the information organized for quick and easy access. Secure client portal.

Cons

Not all of the settings are as easy to manipulate, to fit our needs, as I would like them to be.

The best and only management tool to use!

WorkETC is a great tool! It helps with project management, and the things you can do to manage your projects are excellent. It's helped with keeping up with leads, invoicing and account management. The team is great, and are always improving. I've been with them since they pretty much started and the support has been just wonderful.

Pros

- Business management - Internal knowledgebase - Great calendar system - Can work inside your Gmail - Excellent reporting system - Lead creation

All in one CRM

I've been using Work ETC for years, and it has a lot of functionality all in one, since begining of the sale to the customer service. When I learn to use a new feature of Work ETC my productivity increses.

Pros

Available from anywhere with a internet conection, a phone, tablet or laptop You can link all the actions and people involved in the transactions made in Work ETC Can sync the calendar with Google Calendar

Cons

You can not use it offline

WorkEtc helps us to get on with our business, etc.

We have been using WorkEtc in our Web Development business and it's definitely improved our processes. We use WE through the entire development lifecycle and it has proved to be invaluable for devs, support and sales. We also use it to store timesheets and documents, etc. The CRM is intuitive and we would recommend it to many tech businesses like ours.

Pros

Intuitive. Flexible and Powerful.

Cons

Some of the functionality is a little fiddly but WorkEtc seem to be improving this daily.

Worketc

Worketc is a great software for start ups. This software include different tab so everybody in the company can use it: from an accounting person to a sales person, but also a purchasing person. I will definitely recommend worketc to small companies that don't have a huge budget to spend on softwares.

Pros

- Different features are included in one software such as calendar, sales, contacts, finance...

Cons

- a bit hard to understand at first

Work Etc in Accounting

I am working with a rapidly growing accounting / tax firm who recently chose to include WorkEtc as a way to organize projects, communicate with staff and clients, invoice, etc. WorkEtc has helped us not only change the way we conduct business but also changed the way we communicate and interact with clients.

Pros

Project scheduling has been streamlined. Instead of multiple logs, we now have one place to go to to see where all jobs stand!!

Was Our Choice After Trying Out Dozens of CRM Solutions

Work etc. allows us to organize all our clients and vendors in one area. More importantly, it provides a one-stop portal to manage projects, quotes, invoices, expenses and interactions with those clients and vendors.

Pros

Highly Customizable Everything A Company Needs in One Place Easy to Use Interface Nice Aesthetics Integration with other programs

Cons

The roadmap for future features could not come fast enough! These guys are fantastic!

WorkETC is it!

Previously we used a number of cloud based systems and WorkETC has brought them all together in a functional and easy to operate environment. Excellent search functionality underpins most of the activity and the fact that its accessible from a multitude of devices is really excellent!

Pros

Easy to use. Great search functionality Cloud based Integrates well with Gmail and websites Effective for management and reporting

Cons

No integration to Freshbooks

Awesome software

I like this software because it is very easy to use and you can do many things with. It's like many software integrated in one. My favorite feature is project management. It's kind of like using MS project but in more simple. I think this software is good value for money and awesome for small start ups that don't have a big budget to spend in software. Moreover, there are many videos to train you and to help you understanding every feature of work[etc].

Best CRM System out there

Work[etc] has been the best change our company has ever made! We love the efficiency of the system, the ease of use, and the ability to manage all our client data in one place making us more effective and helping us maximize our profit!

Pros

Project management, easy to use and earn, great pricing, client management and data all in one place.

Cons

They don't have a Work[etc] space shuttle yet. They have everything else but not that! ;)

So Thorough

We really love WorkEtc. We are relatively new to it. We did a TON of research before committing. We have grown to a staff of 9 and wanted to get with a program that would allow us to grow to 100. WorkEtc can easily handle that. It's also worth the expense. Every month we stop things from falling through the cracks that otherwise would have.

Pros

thorough, support tickets, invoicing

Cons

It is a little expensive, but for us it PAYS FOR ITSELF.

Useful

We used this to manage the entire business workflow from end to end. Through lead management, opps, bookings and billings. The latest interface version makes the application easy to use and find information rapidly, integration with other apps is excellent. Another great feature is the ability to backup and export all of your organisations data, we used this to provide deeper analytics using the Tableau software platform.

WORK[etc] Works For Us

We have been using WORK[etc] for a few months now, and it simply blows away any competition. We used some other products before, but they are nowhere near as versatile or feature filled.

Pros

Timesheets, employee reports, ticket system, email based support integration, custom fields, contact lists, customized interface, and widgets!

Cons

So many features that sometimes you can get lost.

Great for smaller service businesses

WorkETC is great for a CRM tool. It's' easy to use and has some great features that the team just knows how to work with. They have a great onboarding program. There is a long line to get support though after the initial onboarding process. It's frustrating to commit to getting trained and have to wait a month to get on to the training process. you forget what your original questions were.

Working, etcetera with Work[ETC]

I wanted location independence for my business and this app was the clincher that sold me on using WorkETC for my entire business operations. VERY well done, and I'm in the mobile app manufacturing business myself! The learning curve for the entire system is rough, but worth the pain. The Support from this company is over the top amazing. (But you will need them to get started...)

A myriad of CRM opportunities

I use WORK[etc] for managing the clients we have, the various sides of the business of offer, projects and support cases. It's a great tool to have when working with a large number of various clients, projects that need a lot of space to expand, with detailed Sub-projects, ToDos and Support Cases.

Pros

The latest UI looks pretty neat, definitely more user-friendly. They have an App as well which does its job - always a plus. WORK[etc] Insiders is a great place to get a better understanding of what exactly WORK[etc] can do. WORK[etc] is a very comprehensive tool that any serious business should consider using.

Cons

It can be rather intricate, a more detailed and easily accessible type of manual should be provided or a simple link like: Get help for this page. When I first started using WORK[etc] I was freaking out thinking there's just too much to take in but with time, it started growing on me.

Undeniably the best

I have seen many different CRM tools. They all have fancy features that are supposed to help manage your day to day operations, but the fact is, there are no applications that have the complete package like WORK[etc].

Pros

Client Information Tracking Support Desk Email Integration Web Based iPhone App Desktop App Document Storage Knowledgebase/Blog

Cons

Extremely functional for Sales and Quote Tracking and All Tied into the Customers

At any time, I can view all correspondence activities, sales activities, and contact information for any chosen customer. The mobile app is also very functional at retrieving pertinent information, while away from my desktop. The reports that I generate are complete, fast, and I like the way they send the data to an excel spreadsheet for easy evaluation.

Brings Everyone On The Team Together

Before using Work[etc.] our teams were scattered in various SaaS options, which prevented transparency and caused disconnect between employees. We have been live on Work[etc.] for a little over 2 months now, and have made tremendous progress. At first it may seem overwhelming with the complexity and options it provides, but our staff has quickly gotten used to using Work[etc.]

Highly Recommended

As a Marketing Consultant I have to evaluate and implement a variety of CRM systems for customers and superiors. Worketc. is one of my preferred choices and I highly do recommend it for most small businesses.

Pros

- Very comprehensive and intuitive. - Support is the best I have found. Fast and personalized. - great mobile applications

Say goodbye to running your business from Excel or Outlook

Say goodbye to single purpose web software. Say goodbye to running your business from Excel or Outlook. WORKetc combines all the business software you need into a single, access anywhere, web intranet. Critical business process tools such as time tracking, billing, project management, online calendars, shared documents and help desk software have now been integrated into a single, easy-to-use web 2.0 application.

It's the Mutt's Nuts

I tried about 20 systems before settling with WORK[etc] - by far the best business decision I ever made. Excellent multi-purpose system and utterly awesome support whenever I needed any help along the way. It was also obvious that the Support Team not only now the sysetm, but they know Business Management too - turns out most of them also run or have run their own businesses.

Flexible CRM + Billing

The software is really flexible which makes it easy for almost every business to use WORK[etc]. For us WORK[etc] made is possible to follow the conversations with each customer through mail. Although that it is flexible may also be a problem for some of the business.

Pros

flexible Easy to use various

Cons

flexible may be hard to set up

Just alright

This CRM worked for a while but we quickly outgrew it.

Pros

It served the main purposes of any CRM - to keep track of contacts and companies and to track sales.

Cons

At the time I was using it, it didn't integrate well with our email service and had a ton of bugs. Additionally, it was difficult to customize.

Communicate Better!

We do fire and water restoration and construction. In our industry communication and documentation of that communication is imperative. WorkEtc allows us to both effortlessly and has greatly improved our customer service!

Pros

Ease of use!

Cons

Would like to be able to customize a few more items.