ERPLY Reviews

Edward H.

Margaret G.

Flexible, great api, offline windows pos client available, awesome team, great support.

Daniel W.

Cons

The offline mode NEVER worked when there was a loss of internet connection.

Steven F.

Transitioning from the retail software we previously used was difficult for a few members of my staff.

Harvey W.

Requested cancellation for 2 months with no response.

Ben B.

4.5

Great POS for a great price

Great POS overall

Pros

Very friendly and responsive customer service. Great price.

Cons

Wish there was more customization, such as native buy in process

Best point of sale software in use for retailers

It provides software in all platforms i.e. Android, iOS, and Mac or windows. So I do not have to worry about software compatibility for my company use. Very good features available and everything is managed over cloud, so no data loss fear. Full solutions for point of sale software. Also, it is available in multiple languages. so that is the plus point of this software.

Pros

I am solving below problems for my retail business - centralized data - stock management - multiple device login and data management from any device - different language availability helps my employees to manage everything easily - safe and secure data storage - quick customer selling - and many more.. like it has eased up my life.

Cons

I didn't like UI but such software have this kind of UI only that is what I got to know after comparison

Stay far away from this product

As mentioned above, working with this company was a nightmare. After a year we decided to switch to another POS as we could not stand this product any longer, and I couldn't get anyone to call me back or respond to my emails when trying to extract our data out of the system. Additionally, I can't get a hold of anyone in billing to downgrade my account. I have a background in professional services and have worked with many companies, and I cannot believe this company is still around given my experience. Stay far away... there is a reason this product is cheap

Pros

The system had good, easy to use reporting options

Cons

The customer service was the worst I have ever dealt with. Any time I had an issue, no one was ever available to take my call, and often I would receive call backs after 5pm (if I received one at all). Most of the time, the help desk (which was mostly outsourced to India) had very minimal knowledge. Further, many of the help desk personnel seemed very condescending and would just tell me I was wrong when I talked about an issue I would have, rather than trying to recreate the issue. Features promised would take months extra to implement, issues encountered would not be resolved, and often times if the issue I was having wasn't impacting business, I would never get a response from anyone.

Erply offers a feature packed solution that grows along with the business.

Erply allowed me to shape my point of sale and inventory management to the unique needs of my business. The service and support is sincere, effective, and appreciated.

Pros

There are an incredible amount of features and ways to customize Erply. Other software always had limitations however with Erply, there are none. It does everything and more.

Cons

The back-end interface is not a simple as some other programs, however, due to how much more powerful Erply is, it is completely expected.

Great inventory and POS software

Great inventory and POS software. Ease of use and easy to teach employees to use.

Pros

Ability to have multiple locations. Ability to make inventory items easily. Ability to use an iPad for inventory counts.

Cons

Issues with refunds on credit card transactions resulting in needing to call ERPLY customer service.

Very functional cloud product

ERPLY is our provider of cloud-based, iPad-oriented Point of Sale and Inventory Management software, enables our complex 250 multi-store operations. We needed fully integrated front-end and back-office functionality for our stores, warehouses, and HQ into a single software suite. Our goal was to focus more on business growth and less on IT, by using a solution that is easy to use, cost effective, and technologically advanced. Erply's uniquely flexible, scalable retail management suite that runs in the cloud, and comes equipped with a powerful API - we were able to build our own app on top to manage customers from our phones - awesome. This turnkey tool gave us the freedom to integrate our old systems too.

Pros

Cons

Its not cheapest but ROI is great.

ok

Scam

Pros

None. They sign you up and take your money and then won't talk to you

Cons

Requested cancellation for 2 months with no response. They sign you up, bill your credit card, and you never hear from them again.

Amazing P.O.S. Platform

I love ERPLY. Updating inventory, adding SKUs, product imagery, coupon codes, etc. Everything is a breeze and this is seriously deep POS management.

Pros

So easy to use, but extremely powerful and deep. Great for our ever-expanding company of online and retail sales!

Cons

I would like more plugins to work with Magento, Wordpress. But not a deal breaker.

Thank you John for the kind words. We will keep up the good work:)

Erply has made running my business easier than I could have ever imagined before using it!

It changed my work life!!

Pros

I love that it is on the cloud and that offers me the freedom to work anywhere in the world! I love the reporting functionality and the ability to have so much customer information.

Cons

I wish that our ideas/suggestions were implemented more regularly, there are small things that could be edited that would make a HUGE impact for our workflow.

The Party Corner

We switched to ERPLY around 6 months ago after using another provider for about 5 years. ERPLY has been a great add for us. The ease of use and back office tools really fit what we do. The tech support also, has been fast and productive. We have not experienced any down time on the POS side, and this was a huge issue for us in the past with our former provider. Being web based, it has also been a huge advantage being able to access the system via our phones and tablets while on the road and make changes as needed and to keep up with our daily volume.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, web based

Cons

The only issue i have seen now is the search ability using product numbers. The system does not allow to have items have the same product # and the ERPLY created product numbers are not really searchable.

Erply customer service is second to none. It's nice to get a familiar person every time we call.

We have benefited from inventory control, labor hour tracking, and many report functions.

Pros

I most enjoy the report functions and all the preset reports that are one click away. The layout and design is also very user friendly.

Cons

I wish the custom report generator were more user friendly, and I wish we were able to hard code some of what appears on our invoices and documents beyond what the templates in Erply allow. We are not all the way satisfied with how our invoices and documents look. It is also difficult to distinguish between what Erply considers an invoice, receipt, waybill, invoice-waybill, etc. I also wish we were...

Love Erply. They are the only POS system that has the ability to use weighted and scan barcodes.

We run our whole cheese store with Erply!

Pros

Weighted bar code reader is great. POS is easy to use. Love the ability to save pending orders. Product management is also easy to use like changing prices etc.

Cons

the inventory process is a pain with the different windows. Wish that mobile stock taking allowed us to just scan everything

Easy set up wen't live 30 days early

We see what we sell and don't sell. Security control at the cashier stations and users.

Pros

Cloud based, ease of operation. Access from anywhere, bulk file upload is very useful. Stability, promotions settings.

Cons

The offline mode NEVER worked when there was a loss of internet connection. 3 or 4 times last year. Purchase Order module does not add new item easily within in the module. Should develop a feature to excell file up load POs adding new items as well. We do not use the PO module.

Great experience with ERPLY!

I've been using Erply for about 6 months now and it has been a great experience for our retail store. In my opinion it is easy to use and the user interface is really clear and responsive. Whats more, Customer Support is usually very quick and always helpful - They never judge you when you are struggling with the simplest thing. I actually dont have anything bad to say about ERPLY, keep up the good work! Would highly recommend, especially for small retail stores!

Pros

Customer Support, UI

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about ERPLY

Long Time Erply User

I have been with the company for 8 years now and overall software has worked great. But the last six months they have gone through a lot of changes and i cannot continue to use their product. There offline POS does not work, printing doesn't work and trouble shooting has become a regular practice for me. On top of all that the customer service can't solve basic issues.

Pros

It is cloud base and works from Web Browser.

Cons

Customer Support and External Device integration. I have been trying to troubleshoot a simple printer with customer support and I am on my fifth call after three weeks and they cannot fix this issue. Come to find out it is something with their software. To me printing a receipt is a basic POS function and should work seamlessly.

Very useful software, strong support staff, easy implementation--Erply grew my sales

Pros

I liked the wide variety of functions the most. In particular, the POS features were very easy to use and learn.

Cons

Great Product, Great Features, Great Staff, Great Value!

After a serious comparison of a dozen different options to support our brick and mortar retail, our tent retail, and our traditional backoffice business we decided on ERPLY and we couldn't be happier. The great experience begins with a complete set of functions that support each of the various way we sell including a full-function POS, an offline mode for our tent sales, and a backoffice mode that supports customer invoicing and monthly statements. Combine this with strong inventory management capabilities that include integrated multi-location support. The system is integrated and real-time. You can monitor your business real-time over the internet. The staff is amazing and will help you solve your business problems by applying the features of the system. Excellent!

Pros

Great support for a variety of selling modes, including iPad, Offline, Browser Based, Strong inventory management. Great response time!

Cons

ad-hoc reporting is a little weak.

Awesome product for full scale retailer

Erply make cloud-based low-cost electronic point of sales software for shops. Has nice API for webshop integration, tons of configuring options and nice support. We chose Erply after Microsoft Retail POS was ended and cant be more happier. There is no shortage of very large retail software providers, many times the size of Erply, so why anyone chose them? Cost- they are much cheaper. As it is software as a service, there is nothing to download or install, it is all browser based. This makes it a very flexible solution. There is also not a great deal of investment for the shop -we could keep all current hardware, it was running nicely.

Erply is the best POS and Inventory software out there

Comprehensive, seamless, real-time and it even has franchise management module

Pros

Seamless, real-time, centralized, franchise-ready, easy integration with Shopify, Magento and others

Cons

Should also be in Asia Pacific as I have stores there, nearest office is in Sydney so it is a bit far

Solid Software

Pros: - the POS is the nicest looking I've had the chance of using - very easy to train staff with - love the clocking in and out feature Cons: - sometimes all the features can get a bit overwhelming..there are enough to run an entire retail chain but I guess it's motivation for me grow my business to that size.. Overall super happy with my choice after trying out at least seven products. Last six months I noticed a big improvement in operations from a stock management perspective. I can manage my levels to a T and order new count when I really need it.

Great Point of Sale Software

We choose Erply for our inventory/point of sale software and couldn't be happier. There is alot to learn about the program and after almost a year, we are still learning everyday what things will make our application better. The customer service is great - very willing to work with you in getting any issues resolved. I am a small business owner, and love how the program has brought cost saving productivity to our operation. Thank you Erply!

Looked at 14 different demo

I was given the task of helping our company move into the next generation or retail management systems. It can get hectic with all the options out there. the most complete out there are Bright pearl, Cin7 and Erply. Erply is by far the most complete and easy to use SaaS system out there. save your self the time and head ache. try Erply first.

Cons

Overall a good user experience. A solid platform with lots of options.

Pros

It's a solid platform for a small to medium-sized business. It has all the bells and whistles that you'll need and is fairly easy to configure and use.

Cons

It lacks a few features of some of the larger platforms but for a small to medium-sized business that has everything that you would need. The learning curve is mid to short in length.

This reviewer only left a rating