HappyCo Reviews

4.43/5 (23 reviews)

Good, but there is Room for Improvement

Reviewed 2018-11-17

Before Inspector, we had to use a .pdf on tablets and hard copies of inspection forms, and digital cameras for photos. We lost many .pdf files and photos before we were able to save and send them (sending took a lot of time by itself). Honestly, who likes to use hard copies anymore? Especially in the field where they can easily be destroyed. We have never lost an inspection with Inspector, and they're not damaged when resting safely in the cloud. Inspector solved a huge problem for us. No more returning to properties after lost or damaged inspection forms and photos.

Jason Duncklee

Great application!

Reviewed 2016-07-19

Great product! Easy to use and phenomenal customer support! I love the storage of old reports to review and look back at for reference.

Great tool for inspections

Reviewed 2019-04-12

It has made a big part of work for property managers much easier. Easy to use with nice navigation. Very convenient on your mobile device.

Simple and Efficient

Reviewed 2019-04-22

We love this software which has helped our PM business immensely! Easy to learn and use. Great to customize based on home needs.

Jackie Pfau

Happy Inspector for Propery Manager

Reviewed 2018-10-04

It has saved us a ton of time and makes tenants feel like we have been very thorough and professional during inspections. It makes us look good!

Duncan Otoole

Customer service is first class! Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Professional, easy to read layout. Exceptional customer service

Sarah Manning

Phenomenal Support

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Immediate syncing of walk data and interactive charts and graphs.

ryan haberzettl

AWESOME SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2015-12-23

The control that has been given and the seemingly limitless options on how to customize a property, inspection and report are amazing. Every suggestion to improve any inspection software i have ever used seems to be put in to the new version of Happy inspector. It took a little getting used to, but the chat feature for help is the best. Any question, regardless of how petty was answered in minutes through the messaging. even my own blunders such as accidentally deleting entire properties and reports were quickly remedied by the inspector staff. Thank you all and keep up the good work

Jesse Milton

Great support, product still developing

Reviewed 2015-10-20

This app is stable, fast, and somewhat flexible. The customer service is top notch, and very supportive of its users. I have had several interactions with various employees and they have all been very helpful. The inspection reports are very attractive, but not as versatile as I would like. However, the developers are constantly making positive changes and I am willing to invest in this product.

Leanne Cue

Great tool, very happy customer!

Reviewed 2015-10-21

We started using Happy Inspector a few months ago after hearing about it in the industry. It has surpassed our expectations. We used to use paper walk sheets and Happy Insector has made walking apartments, doing inspections and move in/move out walks so much easier and up to date for my team. I would recommend this to any apartment community on the fence about trying it out. You won't turn back!

Bob Sipos

Great easy to use software

Reviewed 2015-10-21

I have been looking for a software program to update our apartment inspection program for several years and I finally have what I have been looking for in the Inspector program. It is easy to use, easy to edit as needed to fit your needs and works great. This makes our inspections much more effective as we can target the specific items in our two buildings and we can make notes and take pictures as needed.

Trevor Greene

Very useful application with excellent execution and design

Reviewed 2015-10-22

Inspector is an extremely useful application that is user-friendly, intelligently designed, and well built. The app is updated frequently with new features and tools that always add to the overall experience. HappyCo has an extensive knowledge-base for questions and troubleshooting as well as a nice collection of how-to videos. Overall we are very satisfied with Inspector and HappyCo.

Neil Marshall

Intuitive and perfect for our requirements.

Reviewed 2015-10-20

Prior to using this software we were forever juggling manual inspection reports, photos and action points. Now everything is in one place and inspection reports are prepared quickly for every site visit as a permanent record. Very flexible and user friendly, I don't know how we managed without it.

Key Wilson

Daily User

Reviewed 2015-10-27

We currently manage close to 175 rental properties. Some properties are inspected every three months and others every six months. This app has made inspections easier for us. It is easy to use and were able to customize our reports. Now all of our reports are professional and can be emailed as soon as we the inspection is completed. This app has saved us a large amount of time.

Karen Asinof

Great application for conducting a comprehensive property inspection and very easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-02-09

I am a leasing agent and find this software very easy to use when performing move in inspections. On the rare occasion that I have needed assistance the staff is very helpful. I use the application on my Ipad and Iphone. When my report is complete I can download it directly from my computer and include in my lease packet. I highly recommend Happy Inspector, great app...

Megan Arita

Fantastic support!!!

Reviewed 2015-10-28

I think one of the biggest things that sets this company apart is their support team. I was completely blown away by their response time, easy to use chat feature, and great follow up. The app is very helpful, and so far I am loving the reporting system. I am sure there is a lot more I will do with the app, but for now just for basic house inspections its been great!

April Scripture

Best Management Tool!

Reviewed 2015-10-21

I use this app for all of my inspections. It has increased collections by providing detailed reports with tons of pictures. I also love how I can reference the unit pictures to see what kind of fixtures or flooring is in each unit.

Connie Hallion

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, I find several things about it annoying

Reviewed 2015-10-22

Cant just put the tenants name on the report, have to put owners name and details as well. Doesn't automatically come up with owner and tenant emails in BCC when ready to email. Setting up a scheduled inspection clears all data Wont pick up internet while not in the office Saves day its been set up on report instead of day inspection has been done, if its altered saves that date. I only want the day and time of the inspection on it no matter what time and day I finish it off and send

Tommy Fraga

Easy to Use and Create

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-07-29

The app has a lot of customizable options so we can create something that works great for our company. The development team keeps coming out with new updates and new features and they are always open to taking suggestions and feedback.

Nicole D

Great app to use with move in. Fast, efficient and reliable.

Reviewed 2016-02-09

Easy to use. Happy Inspector allows you to complete move in inspections with ease. You are able to take pics in the app, write comments as well as email the completed inspection to the tenant for their records.

Kaitlyn Schepisi

Issues

Reviewed 2015-10-20

Having many issues with thi s software. Very slow, taking a lot longer to do reports. No cover page for condition reports. Have to add saignature panel every single time. Should just be there. All general comment, maintenance etc boxes still come up on reports even when left blank.

Tracy Wilkinson

I think its just me but I have been having a little trouble knowing where things are but slowly gett

Reviewed 2015-10-21

I'm finding it hard to work out where things are to change tenants names and stuff but getting there

Angela Chu

Inspector by Happy Co makes us happy

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pictures and notation can be implemented easily at time of inspection