All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Jobber Reviews

Read the full review
Amazing, easy to use, friendly support team & great features which are improving all the time.

Jake S.

Read the full review
Awesome awesome customer service I highly recommended this software for service-based business.

chris a.

Read the full review

Cons

Somehow their least cost as advertised came up to $100/month. When after trying the service and being disappointed they said, "Too bad.

Marcie M.

Read the full review
The techs in the field have some problems navigating through the software. Putting a message in the client notes can be a pain.

Ben K.

Read the full review
This is when a last minute job or emergency call comes in after the days schedule has been made. If the team member does not look at calendar they will miss the added job.

Ray B.

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing:...

Pros

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Cons

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Jobber - MY Business OSS

My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business. It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Pros

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Cons

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

Pros

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

Cons

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it...

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

The simple version is great

We really enjoyed the invoicing and quoting software, and it was just what we needed. Unfortunately, when we wanted to look into adding more features and making our interactions with Jobber more robust, it was a big jump in pricing that wasn't justified by what they offered.

Pros

We use this for invoicing and quoting, and it is excellent at those tasks. Has a really good setup for keeping all your jobs in order from leads through invoicing, and it did this for a very fair rate.

Cons

When we started looking at adding more features that we were needing in our business, the cost to get more features seemed disproportionately expensive

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Pros

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Cons

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Great Software Every Business Needs

Pros

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Cons

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

Cons

looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

Hi Craig, thanks so much for your review!

Software with the WOW factor

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent. We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it...

Pros

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Cons

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with. I like everything so far. NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Pros

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Cons

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%). Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel. Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't...

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Great tool

I enjoy using the program. Provides me with the neccessary tools I need in my everyday tasks.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ability to access documents digitally pertaining to the job anywhere you go. Also being able to clock in and clock out. Keeping track of your hours for each job.

Cons

The app does not give you all of the functions the website does. The UI could be improved on. Making it easier to use and being able to share the information easier.

Thanks for your review! We're always working on making our app more powerful, so please don't hesitate to let our team know what else would be helpful for you while out in the field.

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

Amazing ! With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients. Whats better than that?!

Pros

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

Cons

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Just do it!

Pros

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

Cons

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!

My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber. This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

Pros

There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one. Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Cons

Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc) - Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer...

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

Best investment we made in 2018

Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand. Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Cons

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team. We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable. Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid). Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Pros

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four...

Cons

Currently would like to see: -Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc. I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Has potential-needs work

Pros

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

Cons

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds)...

Hi Andrea, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub. We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road! - Rebecca from Jobber

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

I already answered that question

Pros

The website is easy to navigate. Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app. Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees. Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat. Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry. Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates...

Cons

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item. Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we...

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Pros

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments...

Cons

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start...

Excellent company and excellent product

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Pros

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Cons

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the...

Job Management streamlined

Pros

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers. From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry. Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has...

Cons

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source). The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period. Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

If You Are Serious About Your Business And Family GetJobber!

My company an exterior maintenance company where we seal and repair asphalt, interlock, flagstone and concrete. We are the biggest name in our field and with that comes a strong demand for organization. Jobber has allowed us to exceed our productivity goals which increases our customer satisfaction and ultimately our bottom line. With jobber we are able to create client (and potential client) accounts...

Pros

Seamless and productive with small to medium businesses in mind.

Cons

Some minor programming issues. Jobber lacks the ability to "select all" or multiple accounts or service orders at the same time. Being a very high volume company that causes me a lot of grief when I have to close 100 or 200 jobs but have to do it all one by one.

Game changer for Trades businesses

Support and product development are outstanding, other than dual property owners pretty much every issue or 'complaint' I've ever had have been addressed via updates, or with simple education. My Jobber mantra is '... it's probably right in front of me...', and odds are if I need a feature, it likely is in fact already there. In summary, I have stopped recommending Jobber to any of my local competitors, as it has literally become my single most valuable business tool.

Pros

The user experience is second to none, both Client and User. We continually sell jobs away from competitors due to the ease of quote approval alone, and overall convenience and professional appearance are again best-in-class

Cons

Would LOVE to have the ability to list [2] property owners' names, first & last, when different. In our [SF Bay Area] more often than not we have homeowner-partners with separate last names, and both want to be included on all paperwork... honestly that's the ONLY complaint I can come up with after two years of daily use!

Thanks for the review, Eric! So glad to hear things are going well and that overall you're enjoying and getting value from Jobber. We've made a note to our Product Team about your request around having multiple pieces of contact info per client as that value with multiple property owners/managers is totally understandable. It's certainly not off the table for future updates. Cheers!

We love Jobber But.......

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Pros

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Cons

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers...

Jobber is good for a beginner

We have been using Jobber for 5 years. Now that our business is growing we need something more.

Pros

Jobber is always adding to program to make it better. Good for a beginning business. Easy to use. Have been very happy.

Cons

Jobber doesn't work with quickbooks desktop. We have to put information in twice. Once in jobber & then in Quickbooks. More work for the administrator.

Hi Laura, thanks for your review. It's been great to have Arch Air on the team for the past five years! You're right that we don't currently connect with QuickBooks Desktop. In case you haven't already spoken with our team about this, QuickBooks has moved away from supporting integrations with their desktop solution, so to best support our customers we made the decision a while back to discontinue our sync. We'd also like to find out a bit more about the gaps you're seeing and see if we can help out with some of our newer features, or provide some of your feedback to our product team. Please keep an eye out from a call or email from us. Thank you again for your review!

Veteran user 5 years and going strong.

I got in close to ground level with this company and have seen how quickly and strongly it has grown. They want nothing more but to tailor the software to fit your needs as a business owner/operator/manager. It is still growing and options are being added all the time. Thanks Jobber for making my job easier !

Pros

The ease of sending out your customers reminders for service the next day. Or even the option to batch invoice your whole days worth of work. The pluses are endless to this software. It may not be a complete fit for everyone but they are making advancements every month it seems and turning out more and more options from us as customers and what we need to have to be able to operate our businesses efficiently. The customers service is STELLAR you will always get someone that really wants to help and will listen to your input about the software and what could make your job easier to run your business. The price for the use of the software is low for the options you get.

Cons

I personally would like an auto-bill option for the recurring monthly charges that do not change as in a monthly billing for servicing a commercial lot or personal lawn(lawn care) .

Rick, we've been so glad to have The Grasshopper with Jobber for the past five years! Thanks for the great feedback, and we'll certainly pass on your wishes for auto-billing to our Product Team. Thanks for always taking the time to share feedback with us, and for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for all your support over the years :)

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.