Additional information for Orderbot
Key features of Orderbot
View All Features
- Custom pricing, multiple channels and payment options
- B2B eCommerce seamlessly integrates with back-end systems
- Online cloud-based inventory management features
- Online cloud-based inventory forecasting features
- Multi-channel sales support across leading marketplaces
- Total order management from initial order to fulfillment
- Backorder allocation, fracturing and reverse logistics
- Inventory features include barcode scan, track and print
- Companion app for iPad offering order and product viewing
- Automatically generate invoices and batch send
- Ship with FedEx, UPS, DHL, Stamps.com and US Postal Service
- Accept payments via connections to leading merchant services
Centralized, cloud-based order management solution offering enterprise-level scalability and wholesale-ready systems integration.
Online inventory management supporting stock control, real time asset tracking, barcoding, custom packing slips, work orders and reporting.
Orderbot CRM sales management software captures leads, records customer contact data and stores order histories, notes and more.
Automatically raise invoices before sending individually or in batches, applying template styling which is open to custom formatting and branding.
Ship orders more efficiently with fulfillment tools including back order allocation and full reverse logistics for arranging customer returns.
Sell across numerous channels with multi-warehouse and marketplace support, alongside Amazon, eBay, Jet, Fab and Groupon integrations.
Accept payments with connections to leading merchant services including Authorize.net, Chase, Helcim, Moneris, Nab, Worldpay and PayPal.