Precoro Reviews

Precoro

Beautiful Procurement software for progressive companies

4.81/5 (48 reviews)

Pros
  • I am grateful for the privilege to leave a review about this amazing companyt. They invented really good product for a different companies.Alex J.Read the full review
  • For me, the best thing is that this software is easy to use, reduces working time and helps me do time-consuming tasks.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • The customer support is brilliant and very quick in solution.David S.Read the full review
Cons
  • As a school accounter I always had to work with a horrible amount of papers.Ivonne W.Read the full review
  • Going over budget was the biggest problem for us. Everything was on paper and hard to track.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk.Brenda G.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kapil Sisodiya

Best Procure to Pay solution in the market with this cost

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Overall, it is very nice and handy tool.

Pros
1. Price 2. Configuration feasibility 3. Workflow management 4. User level access and configuration is simply superb, for sure you will not get this feature with this amount.

Cons
1. PR/PO approval should be more configurable, currently it is based on the price, should also be based on the type, dimension of the product as well. 2. Budgeting should also be possible to the location level.

Response from Precoro

Kapil, thank you very much for the review!
Our budgeting module does work on the location level in fact.
Our Customer Success Team will help you to set up the budgets according to your company's needs!

Yana Tudos

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

Reviewed 2016-08-03

We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection. Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro. The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Pros
Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request. Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time. I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

Olga Batsyura

Gratitude for the effective collaboration

Reviewed 2016-08-23

We use this software for order office materials and other services daily and have a lot of advantages. The most important is that we can control the orders of our employees and limit the budget.

Pros
1. Easy use. 2. Quick order of goods and services. 3. Client support. 4. Opportunity to compare prices from different suppliers. 5. Budget control. 6. Reporting on the orders.

Cons
N/A

Response from Precoro

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review!

Anonymous

Great software for managing your budgets

Reviewed 2019-12-26

Going over budget was the biggest problem for us. Everything was on paper and hard to track. We have been receiving the invoices from suppliers for not budgeted purchases. Precoro helped us to get control over the spendings with the approval and budget features.

Pros
The system is fast in implementation and has a very user-friendly interface. It was quite easy for our people to get used to Precoro. It has good budgeting functionality and flexible approval which helped us to configure our specific process. I like that everything is in the cloud and you are not buried under the pile of paper.

Cons
You cannot delete some of the data like cost center, it can be hidden or disabled only.

David Strnad

Precoro review

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Our overall experience is very good. The software is user friendly, easy to use with very good support.

Pros
The customer support is brilliant and very quick in solution.

Cons
Unfortunately it is not possible to disable unused items in counters. But I believe, this will be solved soon.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.
We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Zoriana Ustianisvska

Great purchasing tool, really easy in use

Reviewed 2016-08-07

We use Precoro every day to create POs and send them directly to suppliers. The best feature for us is allocation of purchases on cost centers. I really like friendly interface, the product is easy to setup and configure. Also we integrated Precoro with our ERP SAP and Microsoft Dynamics to get all spending data in one place.

Pros
In Precoro I like easy creating Purchase Request and Purchase Order; Purchase cost centers autoallocation; Creating reports, that we can easily import in our ERP to track spendings

Cons
I can't import images in my suppliers' catalog, I can only add them one by one

Marybeth Freelan

Wonderful replace for some of the popular but hulking programs

Reviewed 2016-11-28

Our small business besided to try some new software and we are completely satisfied with this new and easy product. It is easier to use for any unexperienced user and works nimble. Thanks to Precoro clouds it became more handy to connect data with our branches and partners.

Pros
Easy, fast and cloudy database

Cons
It is not very popular yet and sometime it takes time to connet with those. who use C1

Anonymous

I've been using Precoro for several months. The software meets my expectations - improves my work.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

With Precoro, I save time. This software streamlines my work. In the past, I devoted more time to tasks that I now realize faster.

Pros
Precoro is great. For me, the best thing is that this software is easy to use, reduces working time and helps me do time-consuming tasks.

Cons
As a software user - I have no objections. As an employee of the purchasing department - the solution could cost less.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.
We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process!

Anna Zagorayko

Much more efficient procurement with Precoro

Reviewed 2016-08-09

Very easy to make repeatable purchases and create customizable reports, that we import to SAP. Also we use contract management with prepayment suppliers.

Pros
Supplier management+contract management, procurement centralization and reports to our erp

Cons
it took two month to connect all the stores

Andrea López Olguín

Functional but still in development

Reviewed 2018-10-25

It has helped us to gather all the purchase info in one place, king the process more transparent and accurate.

Pros
Customer service and flexibility to adapt to our current operations.

Cons
Some features are still on development and sometimes it crashes

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Brenda Gititu

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Pros
Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

Cons
We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Natale Rubinacci

your best colleague in the purchasing office.

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Working in hotels often the buying process is very complex. With the last time we have the opportunity to simplify many things. In addition, the relationship with suppliers is also different. Now it's all much more transparent

Pros
With Precoro all the departments of our Hotel have the ability to make orders quickly and using only one portal

Cons
We've put a lot of articles in front of us. Perhaps the search for products for purchase requisitions should be improved

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Dmytro Uvarovsky

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

Reviewed 2016-08-30

We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Pros
Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

Cons
We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Lei Dizon

Precoro Review

Reviewed 2019-06-04

All in all, the system is helpful. 8/10 since it is not yet integrated with our accounting system.

Pros
It makes all the company requests easier.

Cons
Some of the features do not work properly. Especially the reports.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Kate Rudko

approval routing tool for internal and external workflow

Reviewed 2016-08-26

we really use Precoro to get requests from our b2b clients and get them through our internal approval process, processing invoices and approving them in Precoro

Pros
catalog, that our b2b clients use to choose appropriate gift card; flexible approval routing; low cost; fast set up

Cons
N/A

Anastasia Kumova

How I level up my business

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Before work prosses in my company looked like a chaos. There were a lot unrecorded expenses, backlogs and so on. But soft ware Precoro gave me decision of all my problems. Now my bussines is just please beause and click on the one buttom and see all nessesary information on my sreen. Moreover due to Precoro I have a lot of free time now.

Pros
simple cost accounting process

Cons
some functions are overabundant

Bachir Saadeddome

Best Plug-In Procurement SAAS Solution Out There!

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Pros
Precoro is easy to implement, user friendly with the more than basic features to help running the business.

Cons
The ability to support complex group structure and approval matrix

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Lilah Ekberg

6 months of successful using

Reviewed 2017-09-19

Time savings, remote access, visibility of company's spending.

Pros
I use Precoro with my two subordinates. Functionality feeds all our needs. Remote access possibility is handy, I always go to business trips and can approve all in my smartphone.

Cons
It was complicated a bit to move from habitual Excel, but we've done it with customer support manager.

Michael Page

Saves Time and Money

Reviewed 2017-03-03

The main reason why I use Precoro is to combine all the suppliers' catalogs in one. Precoro professionally does the following job. In addition, it is relatively cheap and very easy in use. Buy it try it.

Pros
Price

Liza Ivanytska

Nice and easy tool

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I make all the office supplies purchasing throw Precoro about two years, it's pretty easy to setup and use.

Pros
catalog, easy vendor management

Valentin Nevidemsky

Multilevel approval helps us to manage procurementmore efficient and communicate inside company

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Our favorite feature is getting reports with auto allocated cost-centers and import them in our ERP, because it saves a lot of time for us. It would be great if we could integrate it with our warehouse.

Marina Kirichai

precoro spend management review by intego

Reviewed 2016-08-11

we maintained purchase request and approval process through precoro. we exit using excel and email to get requests from employees. now we can get reports with all the cost centers any time, not post-factum, so I create reports to ceo in seconds

Pros
cost-center autoallocation, streamlined purchase request and approvement process

Cons
none

Response from Precoro

Thanks for your response, Marina!

Taisiya Ivaschenko

The best program to manage the company's budget

Reviewed 2016-10-26

This software has been used for several months. The software interface is very comfortable to use and well thought out by developers Controlling expenditures has become much more easier. Such operations take up a minimum amount of time. Most of the paperwork turned into electronic form. The program has a good function of comparing prices from different suppliers. This skill simplifies the ordering process. Many thanks to customer support. Precoro team respond to all questions very quickly.

Pros
ease of use, good customer support

Iva Kozlovska

Review of Precoro by Redwerk

Reviewed 2016-08-25

Comfortable and easy to use tool to purchase all the office stuff, manage rent spendings and review analytics by period.

Pros
PO processing speed

Cons
It's enough hard to interact with suppliers throw Precoro - they haven't got an account to manage my orders

Viktoria Bulava

Great procurement suite that we use each day. It also allows us to control all the spendings and sen

Reviewed 2016-08-04

It was enough easy and quickly to setup. Our most valuable functions are approval workflow and vendor consolidation, cause now I work with vendors form only one resource and I don't use excel or skype to manage requests.

Pros
approval workflow; budget limits; pretty good catalogue

Cons
no connection to payment software