All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Precoro

Beautiful Procurement software for progressive companies

visit website

Precoro Reviews

Yana T.

Read the full review
I am grateful for the privilege to leave a review about this amazing companyt. They invented really good product for a different companies.

Alex J.

Read the full review
Frankly speaking, I am very grateful to him for the advice, because now my small business is finally brings profit. I am especially pleased with its friendly-user interface and convenient price.

Robert V.

Read the full review

Cons

If I make a mistake sometimes it's impossible to make a correction. The inventory management is poor.

FABIO F.

Brenda G.

Read the full review
But soft ware Precoro gave me decision of all my problems. Now my bussines is just please beause and click on the one buttom and see all nessesary information on my sreen.

Anastasia K.

4.8

The company we can rely on

Pros

Until Precoro, we used excel & email to create and track requests. There were often delays in delivering goods to the project site. The procurement manager didn't understand whether the goods have already been delivered. It wasn't easy to track the approval status of requests by mail. There weren't clear reports on spending. Now we have automatically generated reports, which are made from a lot of custom fields. That's an excellent ground to control your spending. We got rid of excel, and procurement managers are satisfied with simplifying their work. Tracking invoices during all levels of the cycle is one of my favorite features. The customer support team is supportive and very kind.

Cons

I would like to see the PO details on the side, but I still need to open each PO to see our cost centers. It would be better if PO details are added to the side view. That would keep me from having to open each PO and maneuver back to the dashboard each time.

Fantastic software that adapts to your organization's current/ future needs.

Precoro has delivered on so many of our requirements and continues to adapt to our needs. Precoro has allowed us to implement our paper-based processes to a digital platform and provided us with additional functionality that has been of great use to our department. I would recommend this application to any growing or established organisation.

Pros

The thing I enjoy most about the software and Precoro as a whole. Is how much the software adapts to the growing needs of our organization. Allowing us to manage the PO and PR approval process digitally, monitor budgets on a digital platform. Precoro has provided greater visibility of our spending across projects, suppliers, and locations. It has increased our Purchase order process dramatically and provided user-friendly reporting functionality.

Cons

Initially, the speed at which the software could adapt to our needs. At present, this has improved over the years. It's great to work with an organization that listens to your needs and tries to accommodate them where possible. But there are still features that could be improved .e.g. customization of the PO layout, customization of text sent out with purchase orders, and allocating mandatory/non-mandatory budgets.

Ife, thank you for your unbiased feedback and your recommendation. We're glad to know that Precoro improved your purchase order processes! We will undoubtedly work on what you listed in cons and do our best to deliver even more valuable features for our clients.

VERY HELPFUL SOFTWARE

PR numbering was a big challange for requester but we don't have this problem becuase now it is automatic. PO and approval, confirmation , documentation all these procedure are easy now.

Pros

Whith using this software we leave the old paper system and now we have a perfect managment for our procurment department.

Cons

This system should have an app android or ios app to use it easylly .

Abdullah, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

Great experience with the software

Pros

I work in a global software company and we work with more than 70 suppliers. It became necessary to buy good software for the procurement process. There were a lot of different companies on the trial, and the last one was the Precoro, which was chosen as a result. There wasn’t necessarily onboarding, we sut everything up and everyone understands how to use it. During this trial, my team simulated the process with real data for a month. As a result, we created 300+ ROs and invoices. We have been using it for more than a month now, everyone is satisfied, the process is set up, no complaints. Now, the approval process is by phone/computer and there is no need to come for signatures. It is convenient to keep all suppliers in 1 system and send them POs so fast as never before!

Cons

It’s not con, but it would be better to see the budget total in the invoice custom report.

We got everything we needed and even more

Pros

We had a system for tracking direct purchasing, but we faced increased demand for purchasing supporting materials - packaging, warehouse goods, shopping goods, ripping, and no system for these needs. There were difficulties with tracking the number of goods in the warehouse and processing requests from the warehouse and shops - there were sent by mail, etc. Now we have a great multi-user platform that serves our 100 employees well. We track all our requisitions and purchases for raw materials, intricate parts, that are procured daily from over 50 suppliers around the globe. Precoro is asy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in, and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!

Cons

Great program. I haven't had any issues with using Precoro.

The best of its kind

We didn't control POs at all, and it was very manual. Precoro is a great procurement software for making requests, approving them, raising orders, and getting analytics on them. We got everything we were looking for, and we can rely on Precoro due to its excellent quality and support. I recommend these guys for all companies which want to simplify the purchasing process and get a more transparent budget analysis

Pros

1. A beneficial visual representation of the budget information. 2.User-friendly design and best form of supply chain digitization. 3.Reference each PO by looking it up in the search box by PO number.

Cons

Sometimes not all text is displayed. Although when I loaded information, the system saved all I entered. It would be better to show restrictions on the number of entered characters, like '0/250', so that you can immediately see how many characters are left.

GREAT VALUE FOR REASONABLE COST

Precoro exceeded all our expectations. They helped us to set up an approval workflow, track budgets, work with product catalogs and ordering. Now we have more functions than we planned to have with a new tool.

Pros

1 - Instant reports, which help to get insights and make better decisions. Our financial department is delighted and thankful for simplifying analytical work. 2 - We were glad of the ability to add multiple currencies, offices to 1 account. 3 - We like their last update about Custom Fields for Documents. You can change them in Budgets, even when used in documents, and it won’t affect created documents. Love their permanent updates! 4 - Now, almost all invoices are processed electronically.

Cons

Nothing important. I'm satisfied with the results.

The easy utilizing system combined with getting spend under management so fast

One of the great things about Precoro coming onboard at ……….. was the ability to offer a solution to get spend under management immediately. The adoption has been phenomenal with respect to people being able to utilize the system with little or no training

Pros

Precoro is a very business-friendly system and easy to use. It cuts down on the time that it takes to get a requisition approved and get the order into the system.

Cons

I’m not sure if it’s a con but Precoro didn't have a direct connection with Acumatica so we needed to set it up through their API

Aleksandr, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you get your requisitions approved faster!

My opinion about Precoro

Pros

We were looking for help to control the budget, manage all the requests in one minute and integrate with the QBO. All budget requests come from different tools — email, slack, 1-to-1, calls, verbally, etc., and it wasn't easy to track what's the status of the purchase, and there wasn’t visibility on budget spending. Precoro is an excellent tool for our needs, as there are: automatic Purchase Orders creation and sending them to suppliers, tracking the status of PO, and integration with Quickbooks - everything as we wanted. I like that Precoro has more than 150 different data points, which crafted in custom reports, custom export documents. That helps our financial team analyze our spending better and more effectively.

Cons

1. Project close and the vendor cannot get access after the due date passes 2. Can not edit due date once the RFP is sent out

Precoro

Generally happy and if all the different improvement suggestions put forward are implemented will make the platform more functional,

Pros

Precoro has a good level of customisation to meet the needs of the Company with out the added cost. Support is available to sort out any issues relatively quickly. Listen to your requests and have provided updates on areas that had been lacking

Cons

Features like delegation of authority for users on leave . Unable to tie in with accounting software, however no platforms we looked at couldn't tie in with our accounting systems due to it's limitation and not Precoro. Would be nice to be able to do bulk download of approved invoices. Also nice to have upload of Cost codes similar to they have with the supplier upload.

Scott, we appreciate your review and a shoutout to our Support team. Thank you! We will make the platform more functional for you and strive to fulfill your company's needs in the future consistently.

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Pros

Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

Cons

We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Excellent product with a great team backing it

We had a great implementation and also enjoy using the software on a daily basis. It's easy to maintain and set up. But most of all, the Precoro team - managers and support - are always willing to help and listen - which adds a lot of value.

Pros

I like the customisable workflow for approvals. It has grown a lot since inception and you now have a lot of flexibility. I like the custom fields on a document or line level and I appreciate the easy to use in interface. It's really easy to train users on it and support is really quick in addressing any issues that might arise - whether a bug (very few of those experienced - none in the last 12 months) or user error.

Cons

In the beginning, it didn't meet all our requirements. But the team listened and implemented all of our suggestions and they are now available to all users - so we're very pleased.

Jacques, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

PRECORO SYSTEM

I love that the system can be used also from mobile.easy to work when away from a computer

Pros

As the procurement manager I was probably the first user in our conpany. The system is easy to use and well designed. We had some requests that Olena from Precoro and her team developed and added quickly. In general customer service is so helpful . Now as the admin of the system i understand it even better snd i handle the users requests and i can honestly say it is a really great system.

Cons

No SAP integration but Precoro is working on this now and soon we will have this as well.

Ronit, thank you for your review and kind words. We're happy to know that the Precoro team could help you, and we will strive to be even better in the future!

My recommendation for any business

The whole process was managed through excel. We had 300-500 PO/ month and 3 procurement managers. The main problem was that it was very difficult to track the process in excel and communicate with the requesters (give an update on the status of their request) and the office manager (the person who receives the goods). Precoro - is the solution to problems we had. We forgot about excel and the lack of time for our procurement managers. That’s much better to optimize the process through this software than hire more employees.

Pros

We like automatically updating statutes and simplifying communication between requesters and the office manager. I noticed reducing the processing time for the request. It was about 2-3 days, now - usually not more than 20 minutes. Their customer support team is brilliant! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] closely goes through all questions we have and always listens to our needs.

Cons

Within the company, PR as a document is essential. We print them, sign them, seal them, keep them. It is necessary for us to have a logo on the PR.

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection. Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro. The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Pros

Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request. Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time. I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

Review for Precoro

Pros

Precoro is very easy to use software and very intuitive. The customer service is great! The end user on boarding is super fast and easy. We handed over to Olena a list of all the missing features we had and I sincerely feel that Precoro takes it under their consideration and do the best to deliver the missing features as soon as they can.

Cons

One thing that in my opinion Precoro is missing is an integration with SAP (which is a software that a lot of company uses).

Danielle, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

your best colleague in the purchasing office.

Working in hotels often the buying process is very complex. With the last time we have the opportunity to simplify many things. In addition, the relationship with suppliers is also different. Now it's all much more transparent

Pros

With Precoro all the departments of our Hotel have the ability to make orders quickly and using only one portal

Cons

We've put a lot of articles in front of us. Perhaps the search for products for purchase requisitions should be improved

PO and Invoice Management made easy

We are involved in a Federal grant so we need good documentation of purchases. Precoro provides that in an easy to use package. We can create POs and invoices and store all the paperwork in one spot. No more paper to store in file folders.

Pros

User Interface is easy to use Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security Workflow is simple to set up and provides easy notifications Dashboard is simple and provides info in an easy to understand format

Cons

The only issue I have had is creating open POs. Our CSM walked me through the process so the issue is resolved.

John, thank you so much for your feedback, appreciate it!

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Pros

Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

Cons

We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Great software for managing your budgets

Going over budget was the biggest problem for us. Everything was on paper and hard to track. We have been receiving the invoices from suppliers for not budgeted purchases. Precoro helped us to get control over the spendings with the approval and budget features.

Pros

The system is fast in implementation and has a very user-friendly interface. It was quite easy for our people to get used to Precoro. It has good budgeting functionality and flexible approval which helped us to configure our specific process. I like that everything is in the cloud and you are not buried under the pile of paper.

Cons

You cannot delete some of the data like cost center, it can be hidden or disabled only.

Pros

Spray Agro started with a mix of solutions for managing procurement. We had several systems, but they were disjointed and didn’t allow for a comprehensive view of spend or enforce compliance. We still lacked overall business spend data and information around contracts to make strategic decisions quickly. We chose Precoro for its user-centric nature. We wanted adoption to be easy for employees, so decision-makers could quickly realize the benefits of increased visibility. Precoro’s efficient solution plus hard work from our team has resulted in significant time savings. The P.R. to P.O. process now takes less than a day. We’ve really seen the powerful benefits of information flowing seamlessly end-to-end on the platform.

Cons

It took time to connect our accounting software to Precoro through open API, we thought it would be easier on our side

Gleb, thank you for your review! Our team at Precoro was glad to help you speed up and improve your processes!

Best Procurement Software

It's one of the best procurement software I have used

Pros

-easy to use -easy to implement --good User interface

Cons

-attached documents need to be downloaded to view.

Sabir, thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that Precoro helps you improve your business operations.

Precoro review

Our overall experience is very good. The software is user friendly, easy to use with very good support.

Pros

The customer support is brilliant and very quick in solution.

Cons

Unfortunately it is not possible to disable unused items in counters. But I believe, this will be solved soon.

Gratitude for the effective collaboration

We use this software for order office materials and other services daily and have a lot of advantages. The most important is that we can control the orders of our employees and limit the budget.

Pros

1. Easy use. 2. Quick order of goods and services. 3. Client support. 4. Opportunity to compare prices from different suppliers. 5. Budget control. 6. Reporting on the orders.

Cons

N/A

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review!

Great purchasing tool, really easy in use

We use Precoro every day to create POs and send them directly to suppliers. The best feature for us is allocation of purchases on cost centers. I really like friendly interface, the product is easy to setup and configure. Also we integrated Precoro with our ERP SAP and Microsoft Dynamics to get all spending data in one place.

Pros

In Precoro I like easy creating Purchase Request and Purchase Order; Purchase cost centers autoallocation; Creating reports, that we can easily import in our ERP to track spendings

Cons

I can't import images in my suppliers' catalog, I can only add them one by one

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.