Precoro Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.26/10

Reviews by rating

Excel tables took so much of our time, and it was unreal to monitor spends effectively. We are thrilled with the results of partnering with Precoro.
It has good budgeting functionality and flexible approval which helped us to configure our specific process. I like that everything is in the cloud and you are not buried under the pile of paper.
Easy to implement, clear interface, perfect, custom reporting capabilities, great customer support.
Unable to tie in with accounting software, however no platforms we looked at couldn't tie in with our accounting systems due to it's limitation and not Precoro.
Each lacked some functionality - someone has no inventory, someone - multicurrency. We've chosen Precoro because they cover all requests.
Before meeting with Precoro, I always a self-controlled process of my company purchases. It takes a lot of time and I'm tired.

Alina Y.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

more effective overall procurement process

Pros

Precoro mobile web version and approval from email allow me to do it from everywhere. In addition, we now know in real-time how much we're spending on each budget.l In just a few weeks using precoro we saw tremendous improvement in our process, especially around budgets and approvals. We use Quickbooks for accounting but it was a struggle because we didn't know how much was left in a specific budget and if it's okay to approve a request or not. It wasn't very easy for us. We were looking for many different solutions, but many services were unfriendly or didn't have all the functionality we needed. I'm so happy that we've found an excellent automated, integrated QB solution - Precoro!

Cons

We have 2 people who make PO and separately approvers. They constantly need to revise PO and increase the amount through tolerance rate for receiving. It is very often the case that one creator is hired, and another can do it. but he hasn't a revised button because he is not in the approval flow.

Alina, many thanks for such an amazing review. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community. We appreciate all the kind words you had to say about our product. The Precoro team is always here for you if you need any help we have responsive online support that will solve most issues with the system within an hour.

JL

Jiahua L.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Overall, it completely meets our basic need for PO creation, approval workflow and integration to QBO! It totally speeds up and simplifies our procurement/inventory management. It would be better if several functions mentioned in 2nd page can be achieved. We would like to recommend Precoro to our business partners.

Pros

Integration, approval workflow combining budgeting.

Cons

Please see comment in 2nd page for inventory management section.

Hi Jiahua! Thank you so much for your kind and thorough feedback! This information is very useful for our future users. Our team is happy to help and to know that Precoro can save you time and money.

GR

Ghulam R.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Friendly user friendly and professional software (Precoro from Poland)

Good, Excellent highly recommended software

Pros

The best part was the customer service. People from Precoro were too professional and equally patient in answering to all our minor to major questions, even if we kept asking the same question again and again for perfection, they kept smiling all the way through until our whole team learnt Precoro by 100%.

Cons

In certain areas, we cannot customize few things as per our company standards like putting our electronic signatures (similar to DocuSign), there were many unused or not needed fields as per middle eastern pattern.

Hi Ghulam, it's great to hear that you enjoy using Precoro! Thank you for this brilliant review. This information is very useful for our future users. Our team is happy to help and to know that Precoro can save you time and money.

AG

Aisha G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Precoro: the user friendly system.

Having Precoro helps to track our spending and helps me to easily find details of things purchased ffor the organization.

Pros

What I like most about Precoro is the simplicity of the site. It is easy to use with little direction given.

Cons

I do not like having to redo the approval process once I update a vendor in a PO.

Aisha, we're delighted that Precoro has made a positive impact on your purchasing workflow! Your feedback is crucial to us as we strive to make our software even better. We welcome any more ideas you may have, so don't hesitate to reach out and let us know how else we can help take the hassle out of spending management for your team.

Alexandra S.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great experience with the software

Pros

I work in a global software company and we work with more than 70 suppliers. It became necessary to buy good software for the procurement process. There were a lot of different companies on the trial, and the last one was the Precoro, which was chosen as a result. There wasn’t necessarily onboarding, we sut everything up and everyone understands how to use it. During this trial, my team simulated the process with real data for a month. As a result, we created 300+ ROs and invoices. We have been using it for more than a month now, everyone is satisfied, the process is set up, no complaints. Now, the approval process is by phone/computer and there is no need to come for signatures. It is convenient to keep all suppliers in 1 system and send them POs so fast as never before!

Cons

It’s not con, but it would be better to see the budget total in the invoice custom report.

Alexandra, thank you a lot. It's a pleasure for us to know that Precoro easy to use and helps you simplify procurement.

Sergei K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

We got everything we needed and even more

Pros

We had a system for tracking direct purchasing, but we faced increased demand for purchasing supporting materials - packaging, warehouse goods, shopping goods, ripping, and no system for these needs. There were difficulties with tracking the number of goods in the warehouse and processing requests from the warehouse and shops - there were sent by mail, etc. Now we have a great multi-user platform that serves our 100 employees well. We track all our requisitions and purchases for raw materials, intricate parts, that are procured daily from over 50 suppliers around the globe. Precoro is asy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in, and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!

Cons

Great program. I haven't had any issues with using Precoro.

Sergei, thank you very much for your review. Appreciate your kind words about our product. And we're glad to hear about solving your problem with purchasing and tracking supporting materials.

Marina T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The best of its kind

We didn't control POs at all, and it was very manual. Precoro is a great procurement software for making requests, approving them, raising orders, and getting analytics on them. We got everything we were looking for, and we can rely on Precoro due to its excellent quality and support. I recommend these guys for all companies which want to simplify the purchasing process and get a more transparent budget analysis

Pros

1. A beneficial visual representation of the budget information. 2.User-friendly design and best form of supply chain digitization. 3.Reference each PO by looking it up in the search box by PO number.

Cons

Sometimes not all text is displayed. Although when I loaded information, the system saved all I entered. It would be better to show restrictions on the number of entered characters, like '0/250', so that you can immediately see how many characters are left.

Marina, thank you very much. We're so happy to hear that you've found procurement software with all functionality you need. Our team glad to improve our system every day!

Natalie K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Individual approach to each customer

Pros

Problem #1 solved by Precoro is the difficulty of tracking the budget in real-time. With Precoro, it became possible to make it work well. Problem #2 - manual entering of information in Quickbooks. This accounting system is well, but manual entry took time. Integration was a perfect decision for us. Problem #3 - difficult to track the status of the approval. Automatic changing of status after opening mail and clicking one approval button in Precoro is perfect for us. And Precoro’s Customer Success Team is excellent. I’m not sure that big companies provide the type of individual support that Precoro does. For these reasons and many more, I suggest Precoro over and against any larger SAAS company.

Cons

In the PO report, there are fields in which it is difficult to orient what it concerns in general info. But it's a minor con. We're satisfied with all the functionality.

Natalie, thank you very much for sharing. Happy to know that we could solve at least three problems for your procurement process. The Customer Support Team appreciates highlighting of good service!

Daria B.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

My recommendation for any business

The whole process was managed through excel. We had 300-500 PO/ month and 3 procurement managers. The main problem was that it was very difficult to track the process in excel and communicate with the requesters (give an update on the status of their request) and the office manager (the person who receives the goods). Precoro - is the solution to problems we had. We forgot about excel and the lack of time for our procurement managers. That’s much better to optimize the process through this software than hire more employees.

Pros

We like automatically updating statutes and simplifying communication between requesters and the office manager. I noticed reducing the processing time for the request. It was about 2-3 days, now - usually not more than 20 minutes. Their customer support team is brilliant! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] closely goes through all questions we have and always listens to our needs.

Cons

Within the company, PR as a document is essential. We print them, sign them, seal them, keep them. It is necessary for us to have a logo on the PR.

Daria, thank you very much! Our team is happy to know that we could solve complicated procurement processes and reduce their time.

CP

Carlos P.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Precoro... a great financial tool!

Excellent tool for the management of Purchase Orders and Invoices.

Pros

The ease of use and the reports that are produced.

Cons

Occasional failures in access, and in the data boxes.

Hi Carlos, Thanks for taking the time and leave us this fantastic review! We're happy to hear you've had such a good experience with us and improved PO and invoice management in your company! Rest assured that our team works daily to improve the software, and comments like you're pushing us in the right direction. Thank you for being with us!

IE

Ife E.

Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ employees

Fantastic software that adapts to your organization's current/ future needs.

Precoro has delivered on so many of our requirements and continues to adapt to our needs. Precoro has allowed us to implement our paper-based processes to a digital platform and provided us with additional functionality that has been of great use to our department. I would recommend this application to any growing or established organisation.

Pros

The thing I enjoy most about the software and Precoro as a whole. Is how much the software adapts to the growing needs of our organization. Allowing us to manage the PO and PR approval process digitally, monitor budgets on a digital platform. Precoro has provided greater visibility of our spending across projects, suppliers, and locations. It has increased our Purchase order process dramatically and provided user-friendly reporting functionality.

Cons

Initially, the speed at which the software could adapt to our needs. At present, this has improved over the years. It's great to work with an organization that listens to your needs and tries to accommodate them where possible. But there are still features that could be improved .e.g. customization of the PO layout, customization of text sent out with purchase orders, and allocating mandatory/non-mandatory budgets.

Ife, thank you for your unbiased feedback and your recommendation. We're glad to know that Precoro improved your purchase order processes! We will undoubtedly work on what you listed in cons and do our best to deliver even more valuable features for our clients.

EC

Elizabeth C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Happy to find a solution that works for our small team!

very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available, attentive, made me demo videos which was great!, understanding of my needs and very patient as I worked my way through comparing other platforms and spending time with Precoro on my own time.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to the procurement software my team is currently using (Bellwether) as it did not do a few things I needed. I needed a software that allowed me to add multiple project budgets to one PO, an easier/more visable project budget that was viewable to my team and not just the admin, a PO process that was smoother/less steps and finally more cost effective as our team only has 6 users.

Cons

Through playing around with a trial account, it did take some time to figure out how to apply budgets in a work around way that my Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT helped me with - but I did get it eventually! I do find the payment/invoicing a big clunky - but its not exactly what we needed this software for so it didnt bother me too much.

Hi, Elizabeth! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to developing your business is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thank you for the recommendation!

Angelo R.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Good baseline solution with room to grow

We did not have a procurement process or ability to approve invoices in a systematic way. This is no longer a problem for us. We also didn't have a great way to measure budget vs actual spend on our construction projects. Precoro has provided us with an uplift in that respect.

Pros

Three main things: 1. Ease of use 2. Flexibility in configuring approval workflows 3. Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team have been amazing in helping us work through issues. Some are user errors, some are system issues. In either case, we get the same level of attention.

Cons

I really wish we were able to sync POs, invoice and receipts to NS. I understand there is a one document sync limit to Netsuite and we elected to to have invoices as our syncing document. This limitation prevents us from fully leveraging Precoro for our inventory related purchasing. For invoice syncing, it would be helpful if documents copies would also sync back to Netsuite. More robust reporting, particularly around budgets would be welcome.

Hi Angelo! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're taking all your points into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with more suggestions. It will help make Precoro better for users as quickly as possible! Thank you for being with us!

Jacques d.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Excellent product with a great team backing it

We had a great implementation and also enjoy using the software on a daily basis. It's easy to maintain and set up. But most of all, the Precoro team - managers and support - are always willing to help and listen - which adds a lot of value.

Pros

I like the customisable workflow for approvals. It has grown a lot since inception and you now have a lot of flexibility. I like the custom fields on a document or line level and I appreciate the easy to use in interface. It's really easy to train users on it and support is really quick in addressing any issues that might arise - whether a bug (very few of those experienced - none in the last 12 months) or user error.

Cons

In the beginning, it didn't meet all our requirements. But the team listened and implemented all of our suggestions and they are now available to all users - so we're very pleased.

Jacques, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

RO

Ronit O.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

PRECORO SYSTEM

I love that the system can be used also from mobile.easy to work when away from a computer

Pros

As the procurement manager I was probably the first user in our conpany. The system is easy to use and well designed. We had some requests that Olena from Precoro and her team developed and added quickly. In general customer service is so helpful . Now as the admin of the system i understand it even better snd i handle the users requests and i can honestly say it is a really great system.

Cons

No SAP integration but Precoro is working on this now and soon we will have this as well.

Ronit, thank you for your review and kind words. We're happy to know that the Precoro team could help you, and we will strive to be even better in the future!

MI

Mariia I.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

getting organized with purchasing process

Pros

Thanks to Precoro, Revenue Grid could speed up approvals and be sure not to go beyond the budget. QuickBooks integration was a key factor for choosing Precoro. We bought Concierge Setup and the Precoro team transferred all data and set up settings by themselves. The onboarding process was fast. Each user efficiently uses software at work. I like that the company can set up budgets for pretty much everything:...

Cons

I really like everything about the software.

Mariia, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We're happy to hear about specifying the best aspects in the system and satisfied communication with the Customer Support Team.

NL

Nininahazwe L.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Precoro Assessment

It helps un filing without papers

Pros

Precoro help us to reduce paperwork and facilitate us procurement management since requesting up to ordering

Cons

When we meet problems during processing, you are ready to help us and the feed back comes quickly

Hi Nininahazwe! Thank you so much for your kind and thorough feedback! Our team works hard to answer your questions quickly and loves hearing this kind of feedback! Keep staying with us!

YT

Yana T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection. Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro. The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Pros

Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request. Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time. I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

MR

Mohamed Ramees K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

One of the good application for small scale business

Precoro is great for a small scale business to track of every order by supplier, P.O. they are also integrated with Quickbooks but have some bus issues sometimes like missing of VAT when migrated to Quickbooks. They also provide a variety of reports for month end purposes. Plus, we can design a manual report based on one's needs.

Pros

Easy and straight forward application settings

Cons

Few bugs relating to invoice posting, where VAT missed when migrated to Quickbooks

Hi Mohamed, We're glad to see that you are happy with Precoro. We're considering all your points for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with more suggestions. It will help make Precoro better for users as quickly as possible!

DH

Danielle H.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Review for Precoro

Pros

Precoro is very easy to use software and very intuitive. The customer service is great! The end user on boarding is super fast and easy. We handed over to Olena a list of all the missing features we had and I sincerely feel that Precoro takes it under their consideration and do the best to deliver the missing features as soon as they can.

Cons

One thing that in my opinion Precoro is missing is an integration with SAP (which is a software that a lot of company uses).

Danielle, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

TS

Tanzeel S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

My Precoro Review

Its an amazing experience

Pros

- Various Reporting- Ease to Navigate- System process is clear- Storing all information- Validation process is very good

Cons

- Better correlation between entity & Departments- Better inventory management

Hi Tanzeel, We're glad to see that you are happy with Precoro and it makes your procurement processes easier. Thank you for being with us!

NR

Natale R.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

your best colleague in the purchasing office.

Working in hotels often the buying process is very complex. With the last time we have the opportunity to simplify many things. In addition, the relationship with suppliers is also different. Now it's all much more transparent

Pros

With Precoro all the departments of our Hotel have the ability to make orders quickly and using only one portal

Cons

We've put a lot of articles in front of us. Perhaps the search for products for purchase requisitions should be improved

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Katya R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Effective and easy + good price

fast onboarding and a very manageable learning curve

Pros

- clarification via comments; - streamlined approvals; - track spendings against budgets. What I like best is the ability to run reports and review analytics to predict spendings, based on past/current ordering trends. This system is intuitive and easy for everyone.

Cons

more automatic notifications could be added

Katya, thank you for rating Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, and Value for Money so high! As today's market constantly evolves, so does our software, and we continuously work to pack it with more integrations and features. So stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

FP

Fulvia P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Fulvia Pinzón

It is an excellent work tool

Pros

The way in which I can correctly and efficiently manage project expenses. With this we can have a daily detail of how the profitability of the project is going.

Cons

It was not difficult to adapt our processes to the platform, so so far I do not have something specific that I could recommend to improve the platform

Hi Fulvia! Many thanks for your awesome feedback! We appreciate it a lot, and we are super thrilled to hear that Precoro is helping you manage your work more efficiently. Keep staying with us!

GM

Gleb M.

Farming, 11-50 employees

Pros

Spray Agro started with a mix of solutions for managing procurement. We had several systems, but they were disjointed and didn’t allow for a comprehensive view of spend or enforce compliance. We still lacked overall business spend data and information around contracts to make strategic decisions quickly. We chose Precoro for its user-centric nature. We wanted adoption to be easy for employees, so decision-makers could quickly realize the benefits of increased visibility. Precoro’s efficient solution plus hard work from our team has resulted in significant time savings. The P.R. to P.O. process now takes less than a day. We’ve really seen the powerful benefits of information flowing seamlessly end-to-end on the platform.

Cons

It took time to connect our accounting software to Precoro through open API, we thought it would be easier on our side

Gleb, thank you for your review! Our team at Precoro was glad to help you speed up and improve your processes!