ProntoForms Reviews

4.65/5 (142 reviews)

Judi Goodwin-Kedy

Intelligent Invoicing Made Easy- Pronto Forms Mobile- Forms

Reviewed 2016-10-26

Our company was using a paper based 3 copy invoicing system 3 years ago and our new owner started out looking to reduce this labour & time consuming process at the end of every monthly billing cycle in the office. We did our research and found Pronto Forms seemed like a good match for getting the job done. The mobile application also allowed us to equip our Service Technicians out in the field with a mobile device to process invoices on the spot. This brought multiple effiencies and time consuming cuts to their work day as well. They were able to process invoices on the spot , obtaining the custmer approval signature and adding as many comments as necessary to alert inside office staff or customer management of a potential issue or condition. Not only are we working more efficiently, but we have reduced some of the added pressure and amount of time the Service Technicians in the field were spending on administration. The Pronto Forms Development Staff and the Technical Support Staff are easily accessible and respond with solutions in a timely matter. They are easy to work with and bring information to us in a non technical manner, that we who may not be at the same technical level of knowledge, understand. We continue to work with the Pronto Team to develop and implement custom forms as our business expands, and we offer additional services to newly acquired customer demographics. We have had great results thus far with Pronto Forms and as we continuing to expand our business will look to their knowledge and expertise for the custom form fit. On the development side- being able to customize an automated invoice to specific requirements of a type of customer that will still provide all requirements of the business side. On the Implementation side- ease of use. Minimal errors even though humanly driven.

Randy Ewald

Taylor Freezer

Reviewed 2016-10-29

The last round of beta releases; Repeating sections & Conditional Logic, is a major step forward, but you need to get caught up on the web portal so we can adjust the forms on beta changes ourselves (I'm also involved with that beta team and reviewed the first draft last week). Still need major functionality added in file (data source) features and more advanced conditional logic to make this product top end. Customer service in the past was just so, so and Taylor felt like their voice was not being heard and was actually starting to look at alternatives mostly due to of lack of functionality . But lately since being very involved with various beta teams, the contact level has been superior, and response great. The enhancements we've been asking for, for years are starting to become available and Taylor is starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. If this tend continues, Taylor will continue to deploy this product.The ease of use

Cleon McClure

Exceptional Features, Value, Service

Reviewed 2016-10-28

Form the very start, the ProntoForms people and their forms & service have been exceptional. My custom form processes, for entry & approval were addressed by the ProntoForms developers under the guidance of an wonderful Project Manager. They listed carefully and created an APP environment to meet the demanding needs of the salesforce. we covered every aspect, process steps, details on the screen, best formats, folders, data flow, yes, we covered everything.. The account management group was always there to provide support and consultation too. Our ProntoForm form is successfully operating after two years in production - still going strong. A true measure of success- satisfied salespeople.. that's a great accomplishment! The PronotForms support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced.. Timely, practical accurate responses and solutions, even going the extra mile to provide creative options when I have exceptions! Every member of ProntoForms team is personable, dedicated, and focused.. Ask me about value?.. Satisfied salespeople, a service level near 100%. my management pleased with the data received, and I have time for other projects .. PRICELESS Thanks ProntoForms - SUPER Job!!Simple to use, almost fail proof for data flow, and consistently functions as promised

Mark Fraser

Data forms are more uniform, consistant & accurate

Reviewed 2018-11-19

We have always had a problem with delay in data entry. Now that prontoforms is easy to use and connected via mobile network, forms come in on time and in one format set from our form building team. With one person controlling the format and output it makes the process more uniform and organized as well. The software is very user friendly from building the forms to entering the forms on the ipad. The process is easy to deploy and manage for all users no matter your level of experience in technology. All forms come in the same format in almost real time. Very few errors now compared to the old methods and also easy to revise and resend when there is an error by user.

Patricia Richards

Diversified Maintenance Pronto Forms Review

Reviewed 2016-11-01

Pronto Forms has provided a platform in which we can give the much needed feedback to the users. It gives us the information necessary to manage our teams and make business decisions. The best part is how quickly we can receive the information. Getting QCs or KPIs in real time as soon as the submit them is priceless.The ability to create information in real time. The ability to have custom emails and multiple destinations and using filters to distribute just what they need to know. Capturing pictures and signatures. Map locations and many other features. And the ability to customize any form to any type of business.

Rajendra Maharjan

Easy to configure, create forms, create users, create roles, give access, feeding data, API

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Signing up the member without using paper form. That avoid the data re-entry.I have been supporting the ProntoForms Application from 4 years. All features are very easy to use and manage. All features are very effective. Users iPad might have different forms. Even a forms that has 7 pages, no issue at all. I worked on API to push data for the forms into iPad. Users submit the records and will back to the server to automatic feed into database. Customize whole cycle was great and success. Creating Users, Creating roles, security access, creating form space and forms are very easy. All features to create form are there. Customize forms can be create easily.

Laramie Stevens

Pronto - The Best Mobile Reporting Tool on the Market

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Pronto is a great product that offers lots of functionality and almost endless customization. I like the ability to create custom forms from scratch or by customizing existing forms that are already pre-loaded into Pronto. You can continually tweak your form in order to get the data that you desire in the format that you desire. The support pages offer lots of advice in order to assist you in getting your forms to perform how you want. I've been able to figure out most things simply by reading the help articles and then trying it out. The few times that I've had to call customer support, I've always spoken with a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representative. My only real critique of Pronto is the fact that data results cannot be permanently stored on the Pronto web portal. In Pronto's defense, it does offer lots of options for backing up your data such as Google Drive, Drop Box, etc. However, I really like the filtering options that Pronto offers on their web portal, and I can't filter data that's over 45 days old. It disappears. All in all, it's a really great product, and it has really changed our operation in a positive manner. I've used a few other would-be Pronto competitors, but Pronto is the best product overall, hands down. It's easy to use from the mobile end. It's easy to create forms, data destinations, new users, etc. on the administrative end.

Joe Szczygielski

Easy to use and effective form building

Reviewed 2018-08-16

ProntoForms has been a brilliant way of integrating their forms into our everyday jobs and custom built systems. The latest version of the form builder is a very powerful tool allowing you to build complicated forms in no time at all. The forms are easy to use for users and do not require a lot of training before using it out on the job. We can't fault the support team, they answer your questions where possible and will pass on to the appropriate person if required.

Diane Judd

Great For All Depts in My Business

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Love Pronto Forms for payroll, safety, project management, Human Resources, Purchasing Dept and inventory tracking. 1. Easy platform enables all our field techs to submit vital information back to the office and management. 2. General contractors require our field employees fill out daily job reports by hand but now they accept our reports in Pronto. We simply add their email address in the distribution. 3. We export timesheet data into Excel and import into our payroll system. O more data entry.

Roger Whittaker

Revolutionised our business

Reviewed 2018-11-02

We have moved from paper triplicate job sheets which often got lost, took a while to return to the office to manually invoice to a paperless dynamic company. Therefore we invoice much quicker and our cash flow is much better. Customers love to see images / photos of the jobs we do. We can also drill down into the types of jobs we are completing and therefore focus on the most profitable areas of the business.

Emily Briscoe

Great, versatile mobile program.

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Ease of use! ProntoForms can be used across the board with any skill level. The more technically savvy you are, the better you can maneuver the program and fully utilize its features. Google connections is what makes Pronto that much more valuable to me as I am a heavy Google user. I've worked with several companies introducing ProntoForms and I have successfully been able to create a program utilizing Pronto tailored to each company and their specific set of needs.

Tim Thompson

KONE safety audits

Reviewed 2016-10-26

Our 640+ end-users are very pleased with the product and we've created many efficiencies that we did not have with paper audits. Completing audits is a very simple process using the app on your device. However, as an administrator, setting up the forms and understanding how to set up destinations has been the most challenging part of this process for myself. Thankfully, your tech support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting. Additionally, it would be nice to have more notification when PF develops new functionality. I rarely see any announcements anymore about new products or functionality. ease for the end-users

Clarence Shines

App worked fine until a few days ago

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Eliminating paper logs for refrigerant use makes compliance with EPA regulations automatic. All my retail location information is in the database, so I can submit information without unnecessary typing It remembers the log in info so there's no need to enter it every time I like the swipe feature to navigate the input fields Easy to upload pictures The questions are relevant to me and my job Many details can be entered to make submissions customized Progress bar at the bottom of page Home page is simple and easy to navigate I get an email after every submission It is easy to edit previous form submissions

Eduardo Georgette

The best one in the world.

Reviewed 2016-10-29

The ProntoForms is an amazing tool and very useful for different types of businesses. The use of the platform is simple, agile and with excellent benefits for the daily operation of the company. I recommend the using of the solution to all people that to looking for delivery processes and run more securely services, fast and at low cost. As a suggestion, perhaps improvements in system layout and new ways to automate certain responses and results between the different responses of the developed forms. Juan is the number one!!!!The fast to process the date.

Kenton Hodges

The move to field reporting

Reviewed 2018-11-01

ProntoForms has been assisting us in the successful move to field reporting for a number of years now. We continue to develop both productivity and service offerings to our clients with this solution at the fraction of the cost of a bespoke offering. Truly flexible and reliable.Flexibility of provided services, the integration of our own data within questions and the ability to incorporate programming and calculations within the forms.

David Gallagher

We use this program to track quality and safety inspections and is easy to use for our field manager

Reviewed 2017-12-06

How easy it is to use, and how fast a new user is able to go up and going, Good user friendly reports can be scheduled

Patricia A Richards

The Best Customizable software out there for mobile forms

Reviewed 2018-08-27

We are continuously working with Pronto Forms to make this software the best it can be to suit ours and other companies needs.That we can customize it to our needs. The flexibility and the technical advances of the way we can do things. Being able to incorporate signatures, pictures, calculations, geostamps and much, much more.

Erika Palomares

Purchase Orders

Reviewed 2018-11-15

By going mobile with our internal purchasing orders our company has gained some much time and been able to focus on other employee development and projectsI like that I am able to customize the forms to my needs. I get quick responses when I submit a ticket and when the problem is resolved I get a training as to what caused the issues and how to avoid it in the future.

Noorbanu Mohamedali

Easy to use, economical, efficient and a time saver

Reviewed 2017-11-08

We save time and money being able to process information faster thanks to Pronto Forms.We use pronto forms mostly for time sheets and safety sheets. I love getting all the information I need from the crew on site right away as opposed to waiting until the end of the week for them to bring it in. It's also great that the customer can get a copy of the paperwork immediately and we can collect signatures and take pictures of the work we did for back up.

Anonymous

Prontoforms helps keep our company green!

Reviewed 2017-11-10

This software allows us to do all of our safety documentation on a digital platform which saves thousands of pieces of paper each month. It has allowed us to streamline our safety program and save lots of time and energy. Customer service is always on the ball. We have implemented forms which have improved our QC and company morale.

Christine Harris (Ingram)

Great Product!!

Reviewed 2017-11-08

We have enjoyed the dashboard interface and the app is user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful. Once the forms are created they are easy to launch. The App allows you to take photos and place them into any form. I would recommend this program.

Denise Meyers

I use it for reporting purposes

Reviewed 2017-08-07

easy form to fill out, easy access to the form to use, easy reporting, easy modifications if we need themeasy to fill out the customized forms, dashboard is easy to use, customer service has been great, there is always check ins to use by your company.

Scott Tritt

The End of Paper Forms

Reviewed 2016-10-31

Since the implementation of ProntoForms, as a trial, more departments have requested the conversion to ProntoForms. It was relatively easy to get up and running and with some additional professional services training the options are limitless on what we will be able to use ProntoForms for in our agency. From inspections to training checklists we will be able to streamline our efforts spending more time working and less time shuffling papers and filing. Another interesting side effect is the wide acceptance of technology by staff that normally does not welcome technology. Once they see how easy it is to use the forms, they welcome the new system and features such as recording, photos and sketches . We look forward to growing our application of ProntoForms to meet our needs. Very large template library to allow for review of sample forms. Once a form is developed the ability to alter or modify the form to meet changing needs.

Sandy Mahlum

Perfect program and customizable

Reviewed 2016-10-28

I give this highest recommendation. Our company has been using it in our business for several years and it saves hours and hours of time and money. And it's very easy to use. How easy it is to use.

Jaime Pilbeam

Great Program for our Business

Reviewed 2018-07-05

We get great customer response to there very own custom form! Having that ability to make custom specific for each individual customer is priceless