All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ProntoForms

ProntoForms is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile forms.

visit website

ProntoForms Reviews

Pros

Great for tracking how the safety programs is being followed and a great tool for follow up.

Nikki S.

Read the full review
I love the amount of flexibility to operate and ability to create any end product you desire.

James M.

Read the full review
Plus, Prontoforms customer service is amazing. There is never a wait when I call and they either resolve the issue/question right away or follow-up shortly.

Melissa S.

Emily B.

Read the full review
I guess my only complaint would be that its sometimes confusing when designing a new form and getting it implemented, but any time I've had a problem, one phone call is all it took to help me.

Rae F.

Read the full review
The initial learning curve was challenging, and access to training material seemed weak.

Mark N.

Read the full review

Easy to configure, create forms, create users, create roles, give access, feeding data, API

Signing up the member without using paper form. That avoid the data re-entry.

Pros

I have been supporting the ProntoForms Application from 4 years. All features are very easy to use and manage. All features are very effective. Users iPad might have different forms. Even a forms that has 7 pages, no issue at all. I worked on API to push data for the forms into iPad. Users submit the records and will back to the server to automatic feed into database. Customize whole cycle was great and success. Creating Users, Creating roles, security access, creating form space and forms are very easy. All features to create form are there. Customize forms can be create easily.

Cons

As a software engineer, I don't see any cons on this application. But I see that a user can use either iPad or iPhone. One user cannot use both. If user want to use both there will be two license and two user. If a user can use at least two devices from same license and same user name that will great.

The Best Customizable software out there for mobile forms

We are continuously working with Pronto Forms to make this software the best it can be to suit ours and other companies needs.

Pros

That we can customize it to our needs. The flexibility and the technical advances of the way we can do things. Being able to incorporate signatures, pictures, calculations, geostamps and much, much more.

Cons

I can't think of anything that we don't like considering they take into consideration what we don't like and try to make it better for us.

Not a fan

There isn't many positives I can convey. I have developed safety audits for several companies, using both Predictive Solutions and iAuditor, both of which I prefer. Pronto Forms was a program that our parent company went to and wanted to be consistent and pushed it out to all of it's subsidiary companies; so I had no choice. Creating the form was no problem, however we aren't a company that is at a...

Pros

It's really rather simple to create a file; If you only want to create a form and just plug and play without the need for continuous updates (of say foreman, employees, etc.) then it's a pretty decent program to use.

Cons

If you have to change data in files frequently, its a pain; the analytic statistics aren't even in the same program; If you have specific customization data needed, based on site, if you have more than five sites, it's horrible to find any use of this data.

Hi Glenn, We're sorry to hear that your deployment hasn't gone as expected. Our Customer Success Team has reviewed your feedback and would love the opportunity to connect with you as we feel highly confident that after a review of your implementation and requirements we will be able to resolve the issues you've been experiencing. Please reach out to support@prontoforms.com with the subject line 'Software Advice' and we'll go from there. All the best, Pat @ ProntoForms

Great Product!!

Pros

We have enjoyed the dashboard interface and the app is user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful. Once the forms are created they are easy to launch. The App allows you to take photos and place them into any form. I would recommend this program.

Cons

The custom forms take a while to create, but once they are created they are easy to edit and make changes.

Powerful Platform

I have used ProntoForms for FM and HSE services.

Pros

ProntoForms is a powerful tool that enables me to create rich eForms that are simple to use, have intuitive controls and rich data.

Cons

The back end form design does not allow multiple selection of items, so moving elements is slow

One Of The Best Things We Have Done

Pros

Ease of use & flexibility. We have a pronto form for many of our daily construction activities and often will create custom forms for specific projects.

Cons

File attachment limitation & not able to attach & send videos.

Overall good experience. Great customer support.

Pros

Real time changes, ability to have forms for different purposes, automatic distribution of forms, use of photos in reports and presentations

Cons

Learning curve to build forms can be difficult. Training other members of my team is time consuming and tedious. There are likely some functions of Pronto that I am unaware of, but due to time restraints, I don't look for these features. Dumping data in excel is easy but organizing the data is time consuming.

ProntoFroms has it all... if you're willing to learn

Love working with the PF team and seeing it at use within my building organization.

Pros

Cons

There's a steep learning curve to designing your own PDF's...

Pronto Forms Works For Us

Pros

The customization is pretty awesome. Sure there is a learning curve but once you play around with it enough you will be quick to pick it up. If there is something you are unsure about, just give tech support a call and they will walk you through it. They are great with support. Being able to scan inventory is a big deal for us. We are working on ways to track our inventory going in and out of our business. Pronto Forms is really helping solve an issue we once had. No more paper. You know how awesome that is in itself. So worth it.

Cons

The learning curve but it's kind of expected. The software is powerful, and powerful software takes some learning to make it how you want.

Shop Operations are a breeze

Using fo shop operations and tracking of daily sales. Able to take paper forms and make them accessible digitally. Great for our independent shop owner.s

Pros

Super easy to customize and brand for shop use. Easy to give access to our franchisees

Cons

Not as intuiative as I would have liked for initial set up, but customer support was very very helpful

Intelligent Invoicing Made Easy- Pronto Forms Mobile- Forms

Our company was using a paper based 3 copy invoicing system 3 years ago and our new owner started out looking to reduce this labour & time consuming process at the end of every monthly billing cycle in the office. We did our research and found Pronto Forms seemed like a good match for getting the job done. The mobile application also allowed us to equip our Service Technicians out in the field...

Pros

On the development side- being able to customize an automated invoice to specific requirements of a type of customer that will still provide all requirements of the business side. On the Implementation side- ease of use. Minimal errors even though humanly driven.

Cons

Difficulty in accessing the actual raw data files after 45 days.

Taylor Freezer

The last round of beta releases; Repeating sections & Conditional Logic, is a major step forward, but you need to get caught up on the web portal so we can adjust the forms on beta changes ourselves (I'm also involved with that beta team and reviewed the first draft last week). Still need major functionality added in file (data source) features and more advanced conditional logic to make this product...

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

Lack of programming functionality from a design stand point. We need a highly sophisticated form to make this work for us, and we are not yet there.

Randy, Great review - we're continually working on our platform and the services that support it, so we're glad to hear improvements are being appreciated. You're helping us push the envelope of our capabilities, thanks again for helping us in our beta progam. Best, Jordan @ ProntoForms

Exceptional Features, Value, Service

Form the very start, the ProntoForms people and their forms & service have been exceptional. My custom form processes, for entry & approval were addressed by the ProntoForms developers under the guidance of an wonderful Project Manager. They listed carefully and created an APP environment to meet the demanding needs of the salesforce. we covered every aspect, process steps, details on the screen,...

Pros

Simple to use, almost fail proof for data flow, and consistently functions as promised

Cons

Need to updated form content a bit clumsy

Data forms are more uniform, consistant & accurate

We have always had a problem with delay in data entry. Now that prontoforms is easy to use and connected via mobile network, forms come in on time and in one format set from our form building team. With one person controlling the format and output it makes the process more uniform and organized as well.

Pros

The software is very user friendly from building the forms to entering the forms on the ipad. The process is easy to deploy and manage for all users no matter your level of experience in technology. All forms come in the same format in almost real time. Very few errors now compared to the old methods and also easy to revise and resend when there is an error by user.

Cons

One of our few complaints is the freedom to update and change the form when there is a custom layout attached. The form is then locked which i understand if there are certain changes made it could make the output nonfunctional. There should be a layout builder we could use similar to the form builder. I mentioned this in a previous review and was sent a link to custom layout builder. Will be trying this out and update with my thoughts. Thank you for getting back to me promptly!

Diversified Maintenance Pronto Forms Review

Pronto Forms has provided a platform in which we can give the much needed feedback to the users. It gives us the information necessary to manage our teams and make business decisions. The best part is how quickly we can receive the information. Getting QCs or KPIs in real time as soon as the submit them is priceless.

Pros

The ability to create information in real time. The ability to have custom emails and multiple destinations and using filters to distribute just what they need to know. Capturing pictures and signatures. Map locations and many other features. And the ability to customize any form to any type of business.

Cons

The forms builder not allowing us to use bold or underline or other fonts to really make our forms look good. The PDFs are still a little plain and we would like to make them look better. Things like indenting and others would make it easier to make the forms look better.

Patricia, Thank you for the review. We have functionality that will support being able to see the last QC done at a site! Expect contact from your account manager shortly to take you through it. Best, Jordan @ ProntoForms

Pronto - The Best Mobile Reporting Tool on the Market

Pronto is a great product that offers lots of functionality and almost endless customization. I like the ability to create custom forms from scratch or by customizing existing forms that are already pre-loaded into Pronto. You can continually tweak your form in order to get the data that you desire in the format that you desire. The support pages offer lots of advice in order to assist you in getting...

Pros

It's easy to use from the mobile end. It's easy to create forms, data destinations, new users, etc. on the administrative end.

Cons

I don't like that data cannot be stored on the pronto web portal. I would be willing to pay for additional storage space so long as it was reasonably priced.

Easy to use and effective form building

Pros

ProntoForms has been a brilliant way of integrating their forms into our everyday jobs and custom built systems. The latest version of the form builder is a very powerful tool allowing you to build complicated forms in no time at all. The forms are easy to use for users and do not require a lot of training before using it out on the job. We can't fault the support team, they answer your questions where possible and will pass on to the appropriate person if required.

Cons

Although there can sometimes be issues when the forms are sent/received, the support team are on hand and is generally fixed with ease. Any ongoing issues are passed onto development for fixing.

Great For All Depts in My Business

Love Pronto Forms for payroll, safety, project management, Human Resources, Purchasing Dept and inventory tracking.

Pros

1. Easy platform enables all our field techs to submit vital information back to the office and management. 2. General contractors require our field employees fill out daily job reports by hand but now they accept our reports in Pronto. We simply add their email address in the distribution. 3. We export timesheet data into Excel and import into our payroll system. O more data entry.

Cons

Would like to make contractual language on our work orders smaller than the rest of the pages.

Revolutionised our business

Pros

We have moved from paper triplicate job sheets which often got lost, took a while to return to the office to manually invoice to a paperless dynamic company. Therefore we invoice much quicker and our cash flow is much better. Customers love to see images / photos of the jobs we do. We can also drill down into the types of jobs we are completing and therefore focus on the most profitable areas of the business.

Cons

It's just the best tool we have but I need to spend a bit more time making it work better for us. Can't say there's much wrong with the way we use it.

Great, versatile mobile program.

Pros

Ease of use! ProntoForms can be used across the board with any skill level. The more technically savvy you are, the better you can maneuver the program and fully utilize its features. Google connections is what makes Pronto that much more valuable to me as I am a heavy Google user. I've worked with several companies introducing ProntoForms and I have successfully been able to create a program utilizing Pronto tailored to each company and their specific set of needs.

Cons

During transition times of heavy updates, problems and errors can arise within the mobile app and the web based portal. It can be fairly inconvenient and confusing to users who do not know the ins and outs of the app.

KONE safety audits

Our 640+ end-users are very pleased with the product and we've created many efficiencies that we did not have with paper audits. Completing audits is a very simple process using the app on your device. However, as an administrator, setting up the forms and understanding how to set up destinations has been the most challenging part of this process for myself. Thankfully, your tech support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting. Additionally, it would be nice to have more notification when PF develops new functionality. I rarely see any announcements anymore about new products or functionality.

Pros

ease for the end-users

Cons

behind the scenes when setting up destinations, etc. can be confusing.

A critical business tool!

ProntoForms revolutionized the day to day operations of the business as my vision was and is to go paperless in operating the business. We created about 10 forms that take the place of paper logbooks in the restaurants. Leadership could access a form and input data which integrated with a Google Sheet, creating a digital and searchable logbook!

Pros

I love how simple it was to quickly create a form. Even a person that has not had time to learn Pronto forms can complete a new functional form in minutes. The user interface is outstanding.

Cons

I think it is slightly overpriced compared to comparable Form apps. Better pricing structure for the smaller business <10 users would be nice.

App worked fine until a few days ago

Eliminating paper logs for refrigerant use makes compliance with EPA regulations automatic. All my retail location information is in the database, so I can submit information without unnecessary typing

Pros

It remembers the log in info so there's no need to enter it every time I like the swipe feature to navigate the input fields Easy to upload pictures The questions are relevant to me and my job Many details can be entered to make submissions customized Progress bar at the bottom of page Home page is simple and easy to navigate I get an email after every submission It is easy to edit previous form submissions

Cons

Password reset doesn't work Support is hard to reach

The best one in the world.

The ProntoForms is an amazing tool and very useful for different types of businesses. The use of the platform is simple, agile and with excellent benefits for the daily operation of the company. I recommend the using of the solution to all people that to looking for delivery processes and run more securely services, fast and at low cost. As a suggestion, perhaps improvements in system layout and new ways to automate certain responses and results between the different responses of the developed forms. Juan is the number one!!!!

Pros

The fast to process the date.

Cons

The layout.

The move to field reporting

ProntoForms has been assisting us in the successful move to field reporting for a number of years now. We continue to develop both productivity and service offerings to our clients with this solution at the fraction of the cost of a bespoke offering. Truly flexible and reliable.

Pros

Flexibility of provided services, the integration of our own data within questions and the ability to incorporate programming and calculations within the forms.

Cons

Takes a while to understand the terminology of some of the Team and Group settings.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.