ShippingEasy Reviews

User ratings

4.8

1K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

See full reviews by rating

It has been a pleasure from day 1 and as we do fulfillment it has saved us hours and hours of time.
I love it, super easy to use and every time I need help its easy to get in contact with them.
Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.
I had a problem and was getting an error msg that prevented me from printing postage. I need that postage to do business.
Recently the software has been glitching & not pushing my paid orders automatically into the system. I haven't reported it to SE so my bad, not theirs.
And their insurance partner which is always the default option makes claims hard and will threaten you with termination if you actually put in multiple claims close together.

ShippingEasy users...

+ 3

Endicia

Mailchimp-logocaret

Mailchimp

How would you rate ShippingEasy?

1,088 reviews

Heather W.

Director Of Communications

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Great for International Shipping

Transcript

Heather: My name is Heather. I'm a small business owner. I give ShippingEasy a four out of five. For...

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

Transcript

Theo: Hi, I'm Theo, a business owner. I give ShippingEasy a four out of five. For more reviews like this,...

Love It!

Pros

It's fairly simple to set up and implement, but the most benefit comes from their customer service. They've assisted me with any issue that came up on setup, even so far as to troubleshooting hardware from another company. Customer service is key!

Cons

It can be technically difficult initially to set up, but as long as you call or use the great chat feature to ask for assistance, customer service will get it fixed in no time. In my case, they asked for permission to "control" my desktop and did the setup for me.

Shipping Easy is the best!

outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just helped me and was wonderful. Thank you for you amazing service and patience with me trying to figure this out!

Pros

Shipping Easy is such a simple platform for my shipping needs. I LOVE that it integrates automatically and autogenerates labels the second someone pays. But honestly, the # 1 reason I love Shipping Easy is because I'm not tech savvy at all and their customer service is incredible. I can't even count the # of times I've used their live chat, and the problem is fixed in a matter of second/minutes every time. I LOVE this company.

Cons

It's a learning curve for us non techy people in the beginning for sure. But their customer service makes that bearable.

A major game changer for a small business

ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pros

Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Cons

Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

Outstanding customer focus

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Pros

They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Cons

Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

the support staff was fantastic

an easier daily life....

Pros

The support staff was support driven and sales oriented. He listens, accepts faults moves past them and offers solutions. To answer the question, the software's primary "pro" is it's ability to save time in shipping as well as data flow between my software and itself. The added features like mass email is outstanding... This pretty much cemented my account with shippingeasy. This just simplifies my life and saves my company money. I love it and that's rare for me to say about.... Software.

Cons

Moving from the orders page to the shipments page is odd. When I create a shipment on and individual order, I should be able to immediately setup my label to printed. Your plug-in for wordpress/woocommerce did not initially work on my server. I was served the error: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/.../.../.../class-wc-shippingeasy-integration.php on line...

Excellent Product Software

I have loved using ShippingEasy. The software is awesome. The company is on top of issues and the best thing about them is their fantastic customer service. They will walk you through any issue you may have.

Pros

Software that is user friendly is very important to me. Also, I love that you can track the company's postage and orders over time.

Cons

I don't use all the features that ShippingEasy provides so some of the information on my screen is irrelevant.

A tad bit cumbersome

It has certainly streamlined our shipping procedures and helped us consolidate all of our market places into one shipping platform. It has saved us countless area on that side. The marketing side could use some help but the information it provides is great.

Pros

The software is very powerful and can be extremely useful beyond just shipping. It tracks all transactions and captures gret markleting information for future use.

Cons

The whole thing is just a bit cumbersome as far as the interface goes. It is not very intuitive in terms of finding functions. Overall they just really need to upgrade the user interface.

Thankful for Shippeasy

Pros

Used this software back in our ecommerce days, and have stuck with it for 8+ years. We have since transitioned to manual orders, but Shippingeasy has always worked perfect for us.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We haven't ran into many problems here.

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Pros

The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Cons

Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated...

Excellent, efficient and economical

Excellent, easy, efficient and economical - what more is needed ?

Pros

Simple layout makes it easy to use. Flexible with useful options. Information can easily be edited and corrected between original input and final payment - this especially useful when formatting address details for international shipments. Always MUCH easier to input and operate than the websites at USPS and Canada Post

Cons

Only slight nuisance factor is the layout when entering a name and then having to insert the email address before the mailing address- so two "copy & paste" motions are needed at input. One efficiency suggestion would be for the zip code/postal code to be entered first and using software such as "address doctor" to confirm and verify the standard street address.

ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

I tell as many people as possible how wonderful the customer service is. They are always so friendly and even more helpful

Pros

It's very easy to navigate, you can work from anywhere.

Cons

I would love to see an app or have it easier to you use on your phone.

Shipping Easy Review

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Pros

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Fantastice Customer support

I have used Shipping Easy for several years but only after I tried other programs that did not work for me. I will not mention names, but after getting them there was ZERO HELP from their staff. Then I found ShippingEasy and every step of the way there was always someone there to help me fix what was usually my mistake. I trully love this company

Pros

The software is very user friendly, I guess that is why it is called ShippingEasy. But most of all is the customer support it was not for my account representative (Sensitive Content Hidden), I would be totally lost. She always reminds me when it is time for another campaign or if there is a new feature I need to be looking at. I love the support I have available.

Cons

NONE, there is nothing about this program I do not like

Awesome software

Amazing software. I wish all software had the level of support service that Shipping Easy provides. It would make running a small business much easier.

Pros

Greatly simplified my workflow and has improved the time needed for my daily shipping

Cons

A couple of updates added things that were just in the way to me but I can see how they were beneficial to others.

Customer Service

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Pros

I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Cons

Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Excellent solution for our business model

Pros

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Cons

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Pros

I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Cons

Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

The best shipping software ever!!!

- Let me start with support that is very important, SHIPPING EASY YOU ARE AMAZING!!! - The actual Program is fantastic extremely user friendly and very customize friendly always adding more features and stuff just to make it as easy as possible to use. - The History is amazing to create return labels and duplicating canceling everything is just a click away. Bottom line: KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!!!!

ShippingEasy Review

I woke up this morning and opened up my Shipping Easy this morning and spoke with an extremely helpful and true professional. I have called in to shipping Easy the last 2 days and everyone from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been extremely warm and full of knowledge that has benefited me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning takes the cake. She resolved my issue right away and then proceeded to provide me with a multitude of suggestions to better my processes. This level of customer service should be the standard for any company who wants to get better. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Shipping Easy Team has made me feel appreciated and cared for. Thank You all for your help.

Pros

The ease if use and customization as well as the interface.

Cons

all is well but I wish I did not have the amount (all though small) technical difficulties.

Super helpful -- ease of use is TOPs!

This company/ software application is great! Works integrated for back end store e-commerce shipping, allows for sub accounts to allow flexibility, and easy to direct add shipments that are not integrated. Additionally, integrated with address verification for best success, and easy to ship internationally. Shipping for 16years, this is THE BEST and the rates are Really Excellent.

Pros

I love that if ever an issue, which is very rare, that this company has very friendly, helpful, and successful customer support via phone or chat. They go the extra mile to stay with you while solving problems.

Cons

NONE! absolutely zero complaints. I have always been responded to, helped, advocated for, and folllowed up!! Always. This is hassle-free, which is really great.

My experience with Shipping Easy has simply been amazing.

ShippingEasy literally saved my business from going out of business. I left my benefit story in the pros section of the review.

Pros

A couple of months ago my website had crashed. I had close to 100 orders on deck that were still processing. I lost every thing on my website and backups would not work. I was sweating bullets tell I realized ShippingEasy was there. I printed all of my orders and packaging slips and got to work making my customers happy. I had to rebuild my site from ground up. But ShippingEasy was there to save my business in revenue which at the time would have put me out of business. So if you are hesitant don't be give your business a lifeline and use ShippingEasy. Thank you to every one at ShippingEasy for providing an awesome tool that all businesses can use.

Cons

Using ShippingEasy has been the most beneficial piece of software that I have ever used in my business. Only one thing I can think is maybe the font size could be a bit bigger. But other than that you guys and gals rock.

Thank You!

Pros

I can always count on shipping easy support for help with anything! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were Great today!!

Cons

I dont have anything to "Con/complain" about!

Great Customer Service

Overall a good experience. And I feel like shipping easy is constantly trying to get better.

Pros

The product is effective, and when functioning at full capacity extremely beneficial to helping the day-to-day needs of my business to keep going. When there is an issue, 9 out of 10 times I can contact customer support and they go above and beyond to help us.

Cons

You really have to dive in and have a very good understanding of the in's and out's of the software to set it up and no how to troubleshoot problems. It was a big learning curve and can definitely get a little frustrating at times. Customer Support helps lessen the pain though. Also times when shipping go down can be extremely frustrating.

The sales call I'm glad I answered!

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

Pros

Co reps did whatever it took to get me running. Had a printing issue today, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job getting me back in business.

Cons

I wish it worked better on Zebra printers with a Mac.

Shipping Is Truly Is Easy

Shipping Easy saves me so much time compared to the last shipping software that I used.

Pros

It integrates with my business software and automatically pulls in my customer's information.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Shipping Easy.