ShippingEasy Reviews

ShippingEasy

Powerful, Yet Simple Shipping Software

4.84/5 (1,019 reviews)

Pros
  • She has helped me twice now and both time she was incredibly nice and super fast to help me solve things. Im glad to have this program to use and to know I will be taken care of if I need help.Rachel M.Read the full review
  • I love it, super easy to use and every time I need help its easy to get in contact with them.Jessica W.Read the full review
  • This morning I had an issue and was on chat with a customer service agent he was so helpful and nice. He helped me to resolve my issue quickly and efficiently.Thora P.Read the full review
Cons
  • My printer stopped printing labels, CSR helped me through the entire process! she was quick and knowledgeable and my headache disappeared after she helped me.KALEE B.Read the full review
  • Can't think of anything as there aren't any problems or anything to dislike.Nancy E.Read the full review
  • Just today I had an issue that was completely frustrating and causing my shipping business to come to a stop. I contacted online chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my customer service specialist.Amanda M.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Joshua Kort

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Reviewed 2019-05-03

I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pros
The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Cons
One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Aaron Smutz

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Reviewed 2020-02-28

Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Pros
Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

Cons
There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Erica Cadwallader

Highly recommend

Reviewed 2020-04-14

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros
It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

Cons
I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Ryan Lloyd

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Pros
Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

Cons
It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Response from ShippingEasy

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience.

As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you.

In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn¿t hit the mark right off-the-bat.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Brian Lint

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

Reviewed 2020-03-17

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Pros
Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Cons
the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

Denise Craig

Outstanding customer focus

Reviewed 2020-02-20

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Pros
They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Cons
Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

Lori Bedora

Customer Service

Reviewed 2020-03-03

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Pros
I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Cons
Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Roger Chartier

The sales call I'm glad I answered!

Reviewed 2020-01-28

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

Pros
Co reps did whatever it took to get me running. Had a printing issue today, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job getting me back in business.

Cons
I wish it worked better on Zebra printers with a Mac.

Tina Chamness

Shipping Easy is Easy!

Reviewed 2020-03-04

Good & Great! I usually don't have any issues with the software. When I do the customer service helps super quick.

Pros
I love that it connects to my business's checkout and has the labels all ready for me!

Cons
Set up was a little tough. Some of the explanations in the help section were not easy to follow.

Brian Lambelet

Automate Your Daily Shipping Tasks and Inventory Management

Reviewed 2020-02-17

Their customer support has been phenomenal - much more in depth than expected. Every level of their staff, from onboarding to chat, is knowledgeable about every aspect of the app.

Pros
I love the automation features with this software. I've been able to free up hours a week using the automation and inventory features.

Cons
Honestly, I can't think of anything at the moment.

JEFF MACARE

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Reviewed 2019-11-30

Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Pros
The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Cons
HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Kohl Meeks

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Reviewed 2018-01-16

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pros
I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Cons
There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Gay Harris

Been using them for years!!!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Pros
I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Cons
To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Veronica Delfino

Excellent Shipping App

Reviewed 2019-11-17

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros
As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons
I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

Rodney Harper

Been using this for many years

Reviewed 2019-08-06

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pros
SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Cons
I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Tanya Beck

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pros
What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Cons
The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Brandon Petitt

Fastco USA

Reviewed 2019-12-11

Pros
It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Cons
The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Allen Hart

They take care of you!

Reviewed 2019-07-03

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pros
Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Cons
It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Jessica Ferguson

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Reviewed 2020-01-09

Pros
Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Cons
There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Jessica Lundt

Shipping Easy

Reviewed 2019-10-23

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pros
Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Cons
There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Keith Boyer

Great company and Great Product

Reviewed 2020-01-09

Pros
This program does everything as advertised and more. Its easy is easy to navigate, it saves me time and more. The support staff is there for you all the time. If you need to speak to someone they answer the phone and are very responsive. It will even save you on freight costs because it lets you know if an order is a ground shipment vs a home delivery. You will absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Cons
We ship a bunch of products that the weight is over 70 lbs so they are 2 box shipments. The only downside to the program is shipping multiple boxes you will need to key in the weight for the 2nd box which slows you down a bit. If it had the functionality to read the scale to add a 2nd or 3rd box it would be a little faster. Believe me its not a big deal and the delay is not much. Its just that we were used to using Fed ex ship Manager and the multi box shipment function is faster.

Vivian Vassar

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Pros
We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Cons
I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Coree Casinger

So Simple, So Easy, and Customer Service is Top Notch!

Reviewed 2019-11-12

My overall experience with Shipping Easy has been nothing less than pleasant. And on rare occasions, like today, when I had problems with the Stamps.com portion, I have wonderful reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who go above and beyond to fix the problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] dedicated so much time to making sure everything was perfect for me, and I truly appreciate his kind demeanor, quick resolutions, and time he took to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect on my end.

Pros
I absolutely love the ease of integration from my website orders to the Shipping Easy platform. I love that I don't have to spend time copying and pasting shipping info from my customer database to the label creation, Shipping Easy truly makes it easy to ship things quickly.

Cons
The software is absolutely amazing. The only issues I've ever had were with Stamps.com and their technical parts. And the times that I have had issues with the Stamps.com portion a Shipping Easy customer service rep has fixed it all too quickly, and all too easily for me.

Garrett Krinsky

Great support!

Reviewed 2019-12-10

It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

Pros
The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

Cons
At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

jasmin molina

Easy to use software with a caring team

Reviewed 2019-08-23

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Pros
I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Cons
so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years