Smart IP&O is a web-based software application for medium and large businesses, designed to help users to track business metrics and forecast accurately in order to optimize inventory and service levels. It integrates three modules for demand planning, forecasting, and inventory optimization. The software caters to operational research professionals, sales and forecast analysts, material and inventory planners, and demand planners.
Smart IP&O offers inventory policy decision support and facilitates the sharing and tracking of policy decision results. It helps identify overstocked and understocked areas. The Smart Inventory Optimization module allows users to collaborate on, share, and track the impact of inventory planning for different types of replenishment policies, including reorder point/order quantity, min/max, safety stock planning, and order up to levels.
The Smart Demand Planner module of Smart IP&O is a stat-based forecasting solution. It offers users the ability to align strategic business forecasting with granular forecasts of items in order to improve the accuracy of forecasts over time. Accuracy can be monitored and fine-tuned when needed, and these forecasts can be shared with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers.
• Smart IP&O offers three integrated modules; Smart Inventory Optimization, Smart Operational Analytics, and Smart Demand Planner.
• The Smart Inventory Optimization module identifies areas where the company is overstocked and understocked to help maintain an optimal inventory level. It enables admin users to modify planning parameters depending on rules, service targets, and the inventory budget of the company.
• The Smart Inventory Optimization module automatically updates planning parameters as demand and other inputs change.
• The Smart Operational Analytics module enables organizations to share stats and detailed reports among different teams and teammates, as well as external stakeholders. The module allows assessing and classifying inventory by class, stage, and much more.
• The Smart Demand Planner module aligns strategic business forecasting with granular forecasts of the item mix, in order to improve forecast accuracy.
FAQs for Smart IP&O
Below are some frequently asked questions for Smart IP&O.
Q. What type of pricing plans does Smart IP&O offer?
Smart IP&O has the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Q. Who are the typical users of Smart IP&O?
Smart IP&O has the following typical customers:
Small Business, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Q. What languages does Smart IP&O support?
Smart IP&O supports the following languages:
Q. Does Smart IP&O support mobile devices?
Smart IP&O supports the following devices:
We do not have any information about what devices Smart IP&O supports
Q. Does Smart IP&O offer an API?
No, Smart IP&O does not have an API available.
Q. What other apps does Smart IP&O integrate with?
Smart IP&O integrates with the following applications:
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.