SME Complete Reviews

SME Complete

A complete service management solution for SMBs

SME Complete

Review Summary

4.3

Great Customer Service

Our company has been working with SME and High5 software for a little over two years. During this time, we have also been reworking and streamlining our business processes. We have gone through a lot of growth and change. High 5 has been very helpful and flexible with us through our growth and changes. Amy U has been amazing in answering our questions and explaining and sometime re-explaining...

Cons

Terrific product backed up by a very competent, knowledgeable, and professional service team.

High 5 Software you can run a better service business

Pros

I use High 5 Software on a daily basis and wouldn't trade it for the world. It's the easiest and simplest way I've found to track work orders, examine proposals, and keep track of my inventory. It's a fantastic piece of software for any business, small or large.

Very poor customer service, Very poor follow thru from SME

Not a lot because of the very bad customer service !

Pros

The features are great. Once you learn how to navigate it becomes easier to work with. The features is what sold me on the software

Cons

I have had this software for over 10 Yrs and they have very very bad customer service I am still waiting on the tech side of company to correct reports, that I had before they changed software versions(over Two Years ago). Lost my QB integration when it became an option and what I paid for when I first bought the software. When I purchased the software their was no training but the support staff over...

I never thought it could be this easy!

I have no idea how we got by before H5SW, no more losing orders, trying to organize services orders, dispatching white boards on our walls. This software takes care of everything I need and more. They are always expanding in different areas of management of my company (ex: the techs being able to add notes, ass product and services and even close orders when they are done and much more) The only thing I wish was better is the Quickbooks link, but I don't think it's entirely H5SW problem but the was QB excepts their data. I have recommended this to other friends that operate companies and I get a call almost monthly that they discovered a new feature and that H5SW has made life easier. Its awsome!

Great Program

I have worked with SMP/SME for seven years, and have found it to serve all purposes I seek. It has all the features I need for ticketing, inventory, dispatch, sales and accounting. I like that I can synchronize it with my Quickbooks, and also the availability of the web portal. I particularly like the fact that the company is receptive to suggestions for changes and additions to the software, and has regularly followed through and incorporated my suggestions into the software. Tech support has been great too. I would recommend this software to any service company.

Pros

This is a great software package that serves all needs for a service company.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Good platform for a service business, great support and integrates easily with other systems.

SME has proved to be a powerful tool for our security integration business. The company behind SME provides great support (better than any other software vendors I have worked with to date). The design of SME also makes it easy to implement business intelligence reporting and we've been able to extend the product to improve our business processes, both through High 5 provided modules and our own, custom, intranet reporting tools. Overall it has been a pleasure to work with and we have found that it covers most of the demands of our organization and integrates well with other systems.

Cons

SME is a perfect fit for us

We have spent some time reviewing other software and found SME to provide the best value to meet our work order management and inventory needs. What wasn't in their software they were able to customize functions to meet our needs.

Service Management Enterprise review

None. Lost money in bad software.

Pros

The demo was good. Beginning stages seems okay and I was genuinely excited about the product. That's it.

Cons

Customer service and follow through was absolutely horrible. Software implementations, not a good experience. When I complained I continually got the runaround. There is no client download and QuickBooks integration does not work well.