Vizito Reviews

Pros

After using the free trial we were satisfied with the results. It was exactly what we were looking for but we had some additional questions which were answered by their extremely friendly support.

TR

Tommy R.

MH

Miriam H.

Vizito is a great application for cost effective and modern visitor registration. Thanks to the support team we've been able to implement this in no time and have our front desk focus on other tasks.

PJ

Peter J.

Cons

At the moment missing a proper multi tenant setup with different visitors types (es. Guests and Suppliers).

LC

Luca C.

We also have a special need to edit fields when a person make an error when registrating their visit (forget to make a choice).

KM

Knut M.

When there is an alarm we need to print a visitor list.

NI

Nico I.

4.7

We use the software to keep track of our visitors in a social project.

We were able to get to know our visitors, nobody came in unnoticed, with issues concerning safety we were able to act quicker and maintain a safe environment. Last but not least we were able to give insight into visitornumbers to fundings.

Pros

It's easy to use en does exactly what we need it to do. The software is not designed for our purpose and has features we didn't even use, nevertheless is is simple in it's layout and easy to explain to the volunteers who worked with it.

Cons

When the wifi fails it doesn't work. Because there's no message or popup telling you this it sometimes takes an experianced user to find out this problem.

Product, Service and Price all A+++

I first did a free trial and made some enquires with Vizito before the pandemic, I had to put the purchase on hold whilst I figured out how we could operate. During this time, the team kept in touch in a non pushy, helpful way, advising me on how it could support us. When we were ready, I Purchased and immediately, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and no doubt the team were on it, making sure we could get up and running straight away. They helped me set up my registered users which saved me literally 100 of hours on time and within three hours, we are ready to go! Amazing service that is often hard to find.

Pros

Vizito has allowed me to pre register the service user of my project as well as my volunteers and staff team. Vizito allows me to keep the people who use the building safe, allows me to report on usage and in this unprecedented time of Covid19, allows me to track and trace visitors down to the minute. It is beyond easy to use, I can add and change parameters very easily and have been able to make it look like our own app with the branding etc. I tried a few other before finding Vizito and I am so glad I did, you wont regret using this.

Cons

I seriously have nothing negative to say

Pretty solid app

I run an event technology business and use Vizito to register guest for various functions.

Pros

The Vizito team is readily available to help and answer questions as needed. They go above and beyond to help get you up and running. They are always willing to help and even remote into my computer to make sure everything is working well. They answer my emails quickly and effectively. The app does a great job allowing you to customize to your liking. You can pretty much make it your own

Cons

The app has a loading gear icon that appears once you select the sign in button from the user interface screen. I also lags once in a while which could be due to the connectivity but it would be great to have an offline option for the app.

Good Software

Speed-up Check-In/Out processes

Pros

Multilingual support and Customization..

Cons

The layout was initially a bit poor but with updates now is OK

Ticks all the boxes!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, great integration with LDAP and Slack and very customisable looks. It's GDPR-friendly and it offers a myriad of functions out of the box that allow future functionality to be turned on as the business needs grow. Very satisfied as it is a fit and forget product! Have not had to do one bit of maintenance since we installed it.

Cons

Generally very satisfied. The addition of camera support for taking a picture of the visitors would have been a bonus but it's not key to deciding whether to use this product or not.

Excellent customer service provided by Steve and Pieter. The product is very easy to use.

It has decreased the workload on the reception staff. Also we have a full audit trail of staff.

Pros

The software is very easy to use for the end user. It has some great back end features such as the emergency evacuation procedure. It is fully customisable to your needs which allows you to put your branding on it. Overall great quality product which is easy to use and manage

Cons

I would like to use it as an employee sign in and out system also, which is being developed further to what it has already been done. Works the same as the visitor system. No other cons really.

An impressive, straight-forward and professional product with great support.

A professional looking visitor check in system - easy to maintain and manage visitors

Pros

This software presents a very professional looking check-in system that was easily adaptable to our needs. The technical support we had was second to none! I would not hesitate to heartily recommend this system to anyone who needs to impress their visitors.

Cons

It could have done with a bit more steering on the badge design, maybe some templates, but i appreciate this could be very difficult to do as there are so many ways they could be outputted.

Perfect fit with our needs

Very good customer service that creates correct expectations: they explain workarounds or make clear commitment regarding issues (quick fix or roadmap).

Pros

The software is simple, user friendly and integrates with elements that were very important for us (Active Directory, AeroHive WiFi to generate access rights, Belgian eID-cards, ...)

Cons

We jumped on it in an early stage of the software, some features were missing, but when this feedback was given to the Vizito support team, a solution was always provided in a quick and robust way.

Thumbs up for Vizito

We required visitor logging for the implementation of our ISO 27001 certification.

Pros

Being a small company, every bit of time we can save implementing a system can help massively! The software is really easy to use for all of our visitors and great to update for our administrators.

Cons

We haven't come across any bugs with the software, so cannot comment!

Fantastic Product

Vizito has helped to track all visitors in the organization and it helps me run statistics and reports. Its saves time ans makes the organization look cool.

Pros

Its easy to use and i didn't have to train the receptionist. its pretty straight forward.

Cons

The interface. Its good but it can be better. initially my organization wanted to go for another with a pretty interface but Vizito is easier to use and straight forward.

Great Product!

Pros

The product is great, every idea or problem could be solved and we as a client receive exactly what we were looking for. Also the support in the trial was very helpful and within seconds you had someone who gave you answer to every question.

Cons

Some prepared desings samples would be great. The label design needs some time to understand, but can also be prepared by the support.

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback! Glad to see you're enjoying Vizito. We're working on fine tuning the label design process.

Vizito Review

So far we've had nothing but positive experiences with Vizito... We did have a small inconvenience, when updating our hosts on the portal, but when it turned out that this was due to a bug in Internet Explorer, we switched to Chrome to see that it worked there.

Pros

+ ease of use + the complete overview + lot of functionalities not present in similar packages + affordable price + timely support from Vizito people (which are very capable to help with any issue, when you need to configure/setup the portal per your wishes) + if we have feedback on improving the solution, they will use this feedback. For example, there was an issue relating to GDPR, and they fixed it on the fly, so now we are running a compliant GDPR solution. + bug report : if they can simulate the issue, they fix it asap + if we recommend improvements, they won't let you down and do something with the information.

Cons

- we didn't have it any earlier - if we had had it earlier, we wouldn't have lost time trying out other portals/visitor registration software - could use some improvements on the ease of use, but in our eyes that would not be easy to achieve

It's okay....

Used this software for 1 month before I started getting emails multiple times a day about the price needing to go up for how much traffic we had. We only have a few people utilizing this so it seemed like a big jump in price for that.

Pros

We implemented this software in order to make sure our staff was informed when a visitor came into the office to meet with them. It does it's job, but is just okay. Not a lot of bells and whistles to it.

Cons

There is no major con to this software other than the price point. I just think it is a bit much for what it does.

Thank you for your feedback! Our pricing is based on the number of registrations each month. We feel sorry if this does not correspond 100% with your use case. Feel free to get in touch as we value your feedback greatly.

Eady to use and affordable pricing

Pros

User friendly and less data consuming. Available on IOS and Android

Cons

Can't run video presentation on it. Restricted to one office location

Hi Oladipo, Thank you for leaving a review! Your feedback is much appreciated. You actually can run a video presentation on the main page of the Vizito app, as well as on the agreement itself. Should you need more information on that, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly.

Only positive things!

We have a clear overview of who is present in the building. Also from when and to when. We have limited ourselves to the name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address, but this can be extended much further. In the case of very large companies, it may also be useful for visitors to enter their number plate, for example. (If a car has to be moved...?) There are so many possibilities... I would recommend Vizito to everyone!

Pros

This is really very user friendly! Not complicated at all. If you have any questions, they will respond immediately. Very pleasant to work with!

Cons

To date, we have not experienced any problems.

Easiest and best way to welcome our customers/visitors

We were looking for a tool, which is easy to handle and also not expensive. With Vizito we found the best solution. We bought an bracket for our ipad, and so the customer gets welcomed and can register quick and easy.

Pros

It is easy to handle and the best way to easily welcome and register customers and visitors

Cons

everything was perfect, there was nothing we did not like

Feedback

Highly recommended and cost effective.

Pros

Very simple with a very user friendly interface.

Cons

Not able to update all my sites at the same time. Every time I need to add a new host, I need to do it on the 3 sites separately. It would be great to have one master access that can update the sites simultaneously. We are still awaiting for an update that allows the system to send notifications by email.

Bang for your buck

Very good, fast support and help. Easy set up

Pros

The Active Directory integration with security group functionality Easy set up Cost to application ratio is good Stable Fast

Cons

Not really a con, more a suggestion. The should be a test account that one could use that doesn't count as a real user to troubleshoot and/ or test Vizito. Meraki integration would be a great feature addition.

Just what we needed

VERY GOOD. Cannot fault it at all. I will be recommending to elsewhere.

Pros

We find this system just perfect for our requirements. Having trialed a few it seems others tend to over complicate their system. This is easy but functional. 5 stars!!

Cons

Would be nice to be able to see the device battery without having to come out of the app. As the tablet is in a case it is a hassle having to open it up to press the home button. This is my ONLY reccomendation.

Great Product, Excellent Support, Superior Value!

Ease of use and excellent customer support have made the switch from a paper sign-in log to digital in a matter of a few days! So happy we found a great Android-compatible product.

Pros

We like that Vizito is easy to use, easy to customize with excellent support. Email/SMS notifications enhance the product and live chat support is prompt and efficient. Import/Export features to take data to Excel are a great addition too. Works well on Android devices and web-based interface.

Cons

We are based in North America, so Live Chat isn't always available in the latter part of the day, but email support helps bridge the gap.

Perfect Solutions

We have an amazing experience with this application Vizito and we now use it on 6 locations in Europe and maybe expanding over more sites. The support is also perfect and when the system is running we do not have any more support needed.

Pros

Easy to use, All options that we need available, Professional looks. Just a perfect solution!

Cons

It is made for iPad so maybe some options need to be available in portal for PC use like Printer options.

From the first free trial to production it only took 4 days. Including translation ! Wow!

For our ISO certification we need to have guests log in at the entrance. This is very easy.

Pros

It's very easy to use. My colleagues quickly were able to use it, and signing new guests in is very easy. The support staffs were very helpful, and we had the iPad app plus the backoffice web translated into Danish within a day.

Cons

It's really hard to find something to not like. We have asked for a GDPR compliant version with the possibility to delete logs of previous visits. It's in the process of being implemented.

Easy to use, highly customizable, perhaps the best support I`ve experienced. Truly a great product!

We got a very satisfied customer for which we set up this solution. They use it everyday and think it`s highly fuctional and professional looking even for their users that are not very tech savvy. For LDAP integration, you have to know some LDAP (obviously). I`m certainly no expert at this, but the team at Vizito helped out alot and made all our ideas come true.

Pros

The users themselves can customize the look and feel very easily and on the fly. It work great with LDAP integration and the support is beyond what is expected. We are very happy with the product.

Del Conca Group Vizito implementation

Pros

Costumer service is awesome. The reps are always on track. The software is pretty solid and also the partnership with bouncepad was a nice to have. Flexibility on developing custom settings

Cons

At the moment missing a proper multi tenant setup with different visitors types (es. Guests and Suppliers) Would be nice to be able to have more graphic customization options for the main pages

Vizito 2016

Great product easy to use. It is fast and the IPAD solution is well integrated. The labels are cheap and you can customize the software to meet your needs.