Streamtime Reviews

4.73/5 (142 reviews)

Paull Ringsell

Streamtime contains everything we need to know about our projects, clients and suppliers.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Helps us to keep track of project progress and manage a job from quote through to invoice.We have been using Streamtime for a number of years and the cloud-based platform is a vast improvement on previous iterations. It is very straightforward to log in and check the status on individual projects. You can easily add a new stage to a job, revise a quote, then send it off to the client for approval. One thing I really like about that process is having the client `approve a quote by clicking the button (although many of them don't seem to bother!). Support is good, always get a good response from the development team service is a key differentiator for me.

Chris Ahern

Streamtime - An emerging benchmark and future king!

Reviewed 2016-08-11

From the moment you check out their website, see their innovative approach and understand the direction they're taking their software in, a wave of anticipation will most likely wash over you. Especially if you're looking for a user-friendly project management app with design and user experience at its core and a company behind it who practice true customer-centricity. I say that because not only are they prepared to offer long-term value over short-term gains, I've never met a more hands-on team of people focusing on creating a product that aligns with their vision and also takes into account every last piece of user feedback. There is a genuine excitement about their product internally and that's reflected in their culture and service. Streamtime doesn't compete on volume of features' it falls way short of many out there and for good reason' they don't want to. Streamtime focuses only on the things that make project management simple and nothing else. Starting with the dreaded timesheet' gone are timesheets and timers. Streamtime lets you set up a simple ToDo list of cards (which house your jobs and tasks) and allows you to set and modify the time by simply resizing the card. Drag the card from the ToDo pile to the Done pile and that's it! You're making money. It really couldn't be simpler. Streamtime allows you to do many of the core functions that teams and individuals require without all of the redundant features that most people never use. Quoting, invoicing, integration with the world's best accounting system (Xero) are all well-thought-out additions. Granted, there is still work to be done on the options and functions for invoicing pre-Xero, but all of the must-haves are in the pipeline as we speak. Although the app and it's unique functionality are in its infancy, these guys literally don't stop improving every week. If a simpler, easier way to capture all of those bits of time that fall through the cracks isn't enough, then Streamtime's plans for future data interpretation providing real studio insights on staff and project compatibility is just out of this world. Streamtime is a forward-thinking software company with the balls to chuck the original playbook out of the window and start again from scratch. They had the foresight to work with an award-winning team of design-thinkers who challenge the status quo, and the guts to accept an exciting new direction and build something truly unique for creative agency professionals. (1) Simplicity. Easy to pick up and a minimal/clean interface that responds quickly on the mouse and trackpad. Whip those cards into the Done pile as quickly as you can. (2) Quickness from job > job plan > quote // or from job plan > invoice // or a quick task added straight in the ToDo list for all of those 'urgent' jobs clients ask for. The pipeline from creating a job to completion and every interaction in between has been designed with real purpose. (3) Analytics: A rich engine to break down your time, costs, progress etc. Huge amounts in the pipeline too, watch this space. (4) Great for a freelancer, even better for teams. An excellent team schedule feature allows managers to easily manage WIP across a whole team. (5) Plenty more I can't think of off the top of my head. ... Last but not least - Customer service. It's second-to-none across any industry i've worked with or for! Period.

Billie Sharp

Everything I need to manage, track and report on workflow.

Reviewed 2018-10-02

I really like them as a company. The ethos, the values and the friendly nature of the team. Professionals that enjoy getting the job done.Comes from designers. It's simple and easy to use. Can get to it anywhere with an internet connection. The user experience is just right for the industry and the tasks I have to carry out. The team regularly ask for feedback and they listen to it. They then action and adapt the software progressively and are alway improving it. There is always training available and support which is prompt and efficient.

Jan Ekkelenkamp

I use Streamtime for my small one man design studio to plan, manage and invoice all my projects.

Reviewed 2018-01-24

An easy project planning and time registration. This gives me a realy good insight in my way of working.Although you can work with complete teams in Streamtime, I use it for my little one man design studio. An I strongly benefit of it. Streamtime is very easy in use, both on desktop as on my mobile/tablet. In combination with the very simple/affective app it's very easy to manage and registrate my daily work. It really helps me to organise my jobs and daily planning. More important even is the fact that Streamtime makes me aware of the hours I spend on jobs and the urge to invoice them. All it takes is the dicipline of making a good start for a project. Which is very easy and intuitive in Streamtime. Once you've set up a project, small or complex, the rest is easy. I can't really say something about working with Streamtime in a team because I work on my own but I'm sure it rocks especially there! The support is very personal and effective.

Sam Larcher

Best project management and invoicing app for creatives

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Exponential learning curve from day 1 with high satisfaction on-coming. Support and help is also fantastic and responsive. As a front-end designer and developer I use the 'to do' section the most and it is definitely one of my favourites. Scheduling the tasks for the day or ahead for the week is a breeze - it's also great to be able to see in a few clicks what your team mates have planned for the week/day.I like the ajax interface and the simple UX design feeling Constantly updated with new features Behaves nimble even with loads of data Lot's of drag and drop and nice intuitive features

Matt Hinck

Powerful features for budgeting and scheduling, worth the change!

Reviewed 2019-03-14

I work in digital and am very conscious of user experience; StreamTime has made a bold move on the user interface and I think it's worth it! I really enjoy using it and haven't had any major issues with it. Without fail we use it every day to schedule developers and report on budgets against project progress.Very easy to manage your own and others ToDo lists, great project progress to budget, scheduling task in advance. The StreamTime team are very active with new product improvements, good communication and surveying of users to keep the product updated and in line with our expectations.

George Ihring

Streamtime a great agency tool to get things done quickly

Reviewed 2018-10-28

Streamtime is an agency job management toll that anyone that can pick up and start using immediately. We wanted to spend less time 'managing the management system' and simply get on with it. Streamtime has a nice and simple interface which is pleasant to use, and the constant improvements​ are a bonus.We like the overall simplicity and no-nonsense approach. Previously we tried many other alternatives including the big names such as workflow max. All of these platforms, while powerful, are incredibly bloated and a real pain to get anything done quickly. Streamtime customer support and attention to improving the platform are second-to-none.

Sam Dungey

Ocean Design Review of Streamtime

Reviewed 2016-08-09

We have been avid Streamtime classic users for many years. The opportunity arose to try the new version so we jumped at the chance. For a light fast moving group who need organising, but not managing and information but not inputs, Streamtime fits the bill. Inducting people into using it is very easy. We started testing with a small sub set of our business to see if the new version of streamtime would work for not only the sub part but the larger main organisation. Simplicity of user setup is fantastic. And even though the support is not really needed, the support team goes out of their way to ensure your questions are answered in relation to your organisation. This is a subtle but important point. The ongoing additions to the original release are not adding clutter as in many iterative software releases, but adding value. The recent release of the analytics console was brilliant.

Ryan Doram

StreamTime

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Great software and best/easy way to track time and expenses that I have came across so far in my career!I find streamtime very user friendly and super fast to pick up for any firm. I have recommended it to my girlfirends design firm to use as their current way of tracking time is very inefficient.

Carol Mackay

Five star after sales service

Reviewed 2018-08-31

Streamtime is great. It looks good and it does what it's meant to do. What sets it apart from others is the prompt, valuable and reliable after sales service. Every single time I've had a problem - usually my lack of knowledge - the guys online have been quick to respond and solve the issue. In an industry where time=money, that service is worth millions.

Kris Flegg

Awesome product, highly recommend it

Reviewed 2017-07-26

Easy to use and followRunning a design team means that we need to be really good at planning, tracking and reporting on projects. I was looking for something really good at doing this and spent a good few months and lots of free trials on other software. From the start, Streamtime felt like a great fit for our business. A well structured and elegantly simple layout made it easy to get started. As we started to use it we then discovered that there were lots of additional features that made it possible to do all of things that happen when projects change. Its obvious that there has been alot of thinking behind Streamtime that makes it very useable with real world projects. On top of this there is a sense of fun and good humour in the software that helps make it enjoyable when you are using everyday.

Russell Hales

Bottom line, switching to Streamtime has made us money.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

It's made us work more efficiently. It's allowed to plan projects better. It has improved our profitability on jobs.It's improved our working practises. Putting all our planning and measuring tools in one easy/fun to use interface has improved our efficiency and accuracy no end. We now quote more accurately and quickly. This then seamlessly turns into the planning of the job. Then that plan becomes a to do list for our designers, replacing our previously inaccurate live timesheet. All and every detail of a job's time and cost can then be analysed and improved for next time. What more could you want. Firing the quote straight up to Xero to invoice would be perfect. Well it does that too.

Anonymous

It's not 100%, but it's very very good, and I am confident recommending it to other agencies.

Reviewed 2018-02-02

It streamlines project management, makes recording time easy, and shows at a glance how much time the entire team has contributed towards a project.It's very flexible, allowing us to use it in different ways for different clients. The drag and drop task manager is very helpful, and it's easy to record time spent on different projects. The support team is awesome, and they continue to listen to feedback and release updates in a timely manner. Their communication with their users is spot on with how they communicate and how often they communicate.

a worthwhile transition

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Now that I'm familiar with the functionality and features it's very easy to jump in and jump out when I need, the user interface did take sometime to get used to; it's not a carbon copy of other systems and works very well for what we need. The support and feedback process is very good, new features and requests for feedback and great and you can see StreamTime progress. Scheduling tasks on per day basis is very helpful, but also having the ability to schedule longer task across days/weeks. StreamTime also has a very powerful budget reporting so we're able to check how a project is going to budget and make decisions accordingly.

Anonymous

Great app, with an excellent team that listen to you needs behind it

Reviewed 2018-02-12

It's allowed us to update our very old system into a user-friendly online tool that all of our staff can use.Easy of use has to be the foremost, love the planning as it's quick and easy for both management and staff.

Warwick Mihaly

Intuitive user interface

Reviewed 2017-09-17

Streamtime has helped us manage our goals-oriented project planning really effectively. It's also made project budgets super transparent, which has allowed our team to get involved with the profitability of our business. Reporting for payroll and time management are very helpful too.After comparing half a dozen different business management apps, Streamtime stood out as the most intuitive and well-thought out. I love the direct relationship between scheduling and timesheets, a unique element that sets it apart. It has the perfect balance between detail and looseness that makes it easy to record information and extract useful reporting. The reporting filters have recently been vastly improved, making analysis a breeze. Though the new scheduling interface will improve it greatly, it's already a very easy-to-use resource scheduling tool.

Owen Turner

Easy to implement & use, grows with our business, agile and always being improved

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Streamtime has helped to revolutionise our business. It not only is a tool we use daily but integral to business development. We use it on an ongoing basis to fine tune what we do with respects to processes & procedures. It helps us be agile and can flex with our growth. Support is second to none too!

Adam Playford

Time Saviour

Reviewed 2016-08-24

I'm a Design Studio Manager working client side. I've a team of 5 designers who work with all areas of the business to produce adverts and comms. We invested in StreamTime after a friend of mine suggested we look into it. In short, it's simply brilliant. Extremely easy to use, my designers and I can manage our time and projects, collaborate seamlessly across jobs and, more recently, run analytics to show which areas of the business impact us most in terms of time and amends. StreamTime is a weapon any creative should have in their arsenal. It's extremely easy to set-up jobs and allocate time. It's just as easy to view who is working on what and amend workload based on sickness, holidays or shifts in deadlines. I can easily set-up projects months in advance and book time in for all areas of the business. It's made us far more efficient and productive as a team too. It's pretty faultless.

Laura Scalafiotti

Beautiful design, functional features - Streamtime has it all

Reviewed 2018-05-14

It streamlined all our planning. It's our one-stop shop for all things projects. We run through it every morning with the team and rely on it as our source of truth.We love the To Do list, makes time sheets a breeze. Moving through the different functionalities (project planning, quoting, invoicing, reconciling, timesheet reports) is simple - and beautiful!.

Cherise Conrick

A thoughtfully designed time saver

Reviewed 2016-12-08

The ease of use, functionality and beautiful design of this product ensures there is no reasonable excuse for being disorganised when it comes to workflow. Streamtime makes job and time management a simple task to enable my studio to spend their valuable time in design rather than administration. The weekly view feature allows for realistic targets for jobs to be maintained rather than the 'wishful thinking' format of my working past. The ease of seeing all team members schedules enables job distribution and tracking streamlines the approach to office time management. Streamtime has re-introduced me to a better way of working blocks of time rather than small snippets which are ultimately time wasting. I feel more in control of my time and therefore job schedules. I look forward to a long term relationship with Streamtime and the program developments that will come with time.The Streamtime team seem very receptive to comments on improvement or issues I may have had. I am always incredibly impressed by their personal response. This program is so simple to use it thankfully avoids the lengthy customisation time often required of other similar products on the market.

Simon Richards

Great tool for helping productivity, planning and integration with Xero. Intuitive and simple.

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Fits with the way a modern agency works and the Streamtime team have really listened and studied an agencies workflow. Streamtime is simple to use and is really helping us manage our costs and time without it getting in the way. The software has been embraced by project managers and designers and is a seamless resource for ensuring everyone knows what they have to get done. Quotes and invoicing are logically structured, well designed and can be emailed directly to clients for approval.

Rusty Benson

We've been using Streamtime for the past 6 months, & it is THE best studio management tool out there

Reviewed 2017-08-01

Better studio management. More effective use of planned budgets. More efficiency in admin and invoicing. Seamless integration into our own internal studio process. Best of all its a great user experience and looks great too.The ability to be able to plan projects, see costs and hours, assign to team members, track hours and invoice makes it perfect for our studio. The combination of being able to schedule teams hours, easily see availability and manage your own time in a seamless and visually engaging way is awesome. When I say engaging, I mean it's beautifully designed for a great experience in a task that's usually boring and painful.

Chris Harris

Outstanding

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Outstanding.It's helped me get much more organised and productive as a creative professional. Their understanding of what it takes to be a modern brand and the value they've placed in the design and the smallest details of their product is inspiring. The staff are excellent and do all they can to help you. I've found the people behind it are very passionate about continuing to improve.

Simon Rodway

If you are a creative agency, you need Streamtime in your life!

Reviewed 2017-08-24

Streamtime allows users & teams to be more organised throughout the studio. It appeals to all areas of the business including Management, Admin and Designers which makes it unique and so beneficial to the creative industry.Streamtime is so easy to use and most importantly looks amazing! I use the software for implementing all our jobs across the studio schedule which also helps my team plan and manage their own time and job schedule. The regular updates by the Streamtime team also prove to me that they really care about this product and listen to all feedback they gain from the users. The updates just keep making this product better and better and we have seen a massive evolution even within 12 months of using! Thank you Streamtime!

Paul Twyman

Beautiful, simple and easy to use time management.

Reviewed 2016-10-06

I started using Streamtime after searching and trialling many other products. After finding this one and watching a few of the vblogs on their website I knew that this was the one for me and that the team behind it had the same idea and thoughts as to what this sort of software should be like to use. Although it is still quite new and some features are still being developed I have confidence in the team and that this will continue to evolve into something even greater. It has actually made me start to enjoy planning and tracking my workload, before it was a task and nothing I had found was flexible enough to keep up with the constantly updating task workload, especially when under pressure and on tight deadlines the normal time where keep track of things and recording time goes out the window. Highly recommend.Simple, Clean, Easy to use, Great support

Anonymous

We've started to use streamtime about two years ago and since then have grown with the product ;-)

Reviewed 2018-02-09

style, design, usability - I also appreciate the assistance by the customer support and that streamtime always keeps innovating

Aimee Zulueta

We use Streamtime as our main project management system

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Streamtime works really well even the Classic version. Love the way they've taken a great product and improved it further by simplifying things and improving the user experience :)

Life Saving

Reviewed 2018-01-25

It is a lot more intuitive now than maybe in the beginning when it launched but there are so many frequent useful updates it is not even an issue.It helps us keep all the jobs on track and gives a clear picture as to which jobs are financially 'winning' for our company. Its indispensable for me for many years! We used it as an offline service in the past - the web based version is so much more useful and way better designed too.

Jim Young

It's an incredibly useful tool, as a middleweight designer, for logging hours, cuing hours for team.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It's an incredibly useful tool, as a middleweight designer, for logging hours, cuing hours for team members, and quoting for jobs.The ease of use, flexibility, transparency, and UI quirkiness. It's also very good at conveying breakdowns of tasks to clients when needed.

Luke Schoknecht

Streamtime does everything we need, the UI is fantastic and the support is very personal and helpful

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Such an efficient piece of software, it is beautifully designed so we actually like using it and tracking time is no longer a chore. That I can do everything in the one piece of software in a user friendly way. Quoting, invoicing, project management, scheduling, reporting. It's all there without being overwhelming.

Ryan Shields

Fun and easy to use budget tracking

Reviewed 2017-08-03

It made tracking my hours faster and easier. It's no longer a grind.I like that Streamtime tracks my hours using visual blocks. It helps me understand where my hours are going easier. It's also super clear whats left on the budget which I like. I like that I could plan my week and get a quick visual of where my time will go. I like that there are various ways you can track your time. IE - I like to search the jobs using job numbers or project names - other people in the team prefer to drag and drop from the side panel. It's cool that Streamtime has allowed for different working styles. All of this means it's so much easier to use than the last job tracker I had.

Satisfied long time user

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Streamtime understands the graphic design industry and helps me project manage and track my jobs efficiently. Its functionality and ease of use. The customer service is always really helpful and I have always been responded to quickly and clearly.

Kristy Donaldson

Beautiful to use and really lovely support

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Love Streamtime and hope they can expand the timeline option further. I would highly recommend to anyone. I really like how personable the product is, I love your live-streams and I love the interface. The UI is super easy to use and it integrates well with accounting systems

Brett Jacobs

User friendly, intuitive and great LOCAL support no matter where you are in the world - 10/10

Reviewed 2018-04-11

The 'To Do' list is a perfect tool for creatives as it allows them to quickly organise their day. They also love the drag and drop feature as it eliminates manual entries. From a management perspective we can see everything in one place and quickly assign job as required. The 'To Do' list is really one of many great features of this program.

Leo Wilches

Productivity Booster

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Streamtime helps us organised the studio and have a clear view on who's working on what and what else is coming. It gives us visibility and therefore the ability to plan and engage resources better, saving us money and time.What I like the most about the software is that it is fast and super simple to use. It's very intuitive, it's well design and there are constant improvements.

Zak Southgate

Improving Time Management

Reviewed 2016-08-17

Overall, Streamtime has been an easy and intuitive project to use that has helped to not only improve in-office process but also project and time management.The daily time-tracking and to do functionality is an amazingly visual way of mapping out daily and weekly schedule. The adjustable project time blocks have helped to improve our time management skills as it feels awful adding more time and great reducing the time taken. Also, being able to invoice the client directly from Streamtime based on the hours spent on a project fits seamlessly into our work flow.

Matthew Madigan

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Easy to use, I like how you can "drag" the hours up and down to increase/decrease the time you've spent on a project, the colours are fun,

Carlos Constable

A perfect balance of power and flexibility.

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Streamtime has made the set up and management of our creative studio projects much simpler and transparent. As well as being an absolute pleasure to use.Smart UX-first design and development just makes any task feel natural and logical. Single click, real time editing. Information rich transparency. Interconnectivity between all the areas of the platform makes movement and navigation a breeze. Less admin, less clicks

Sue Path

21st Century Butler

Reviewed 2019-01-28

It did make scheduling and maintaining to-do tasks/lists much easier, especially given many options in moving and changing the tasks without much hassle. The drop and drag options really elevates the kick I get from finishing/completing my tasks on time. Definitely a fun and an efficient way of keeping track of your work and responsibilities without it being made dull of an event. Easy to use app that is aesthetically pleasing enough to make the chores and to-do lists less bore! Scheduling, reminders and to-do lists all in one app, (with many more options such as invoicing for us professionals!)

Love Streamtime

Reviewed 2019-03-08

I love Streamtime. It works just as we want it to and keeps us super organised. The site has a great tone of voice and I love the little characters etc. that pop up along the way.

Carlos Chavez

Easy to use job creation, and simple time spent tracking.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Great way to visualise where projects are at, limit paper/print use and get jobs and job-flow organised.Easy to create jobs with tasks and costs easy to plan day or week pause, complete or archive jobs

Tony Downing

Delivers everytime

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Our team has transitioned to the new cloud-based streamtime effortlessly. The new interface is easy to use and well laid out. It makes managing our creative team so much easier.Intuitive interface makes it easy to use

Nic Eldridge

Our shift to Streamtime has brought about a major increase in our studio wide efficiency.

Reviewed 2017-11-27

Efficiency of time management, better structure around job creation, ability to quickly invoice for ad hoc time spent, ability to quickly edit and assign unplanned time to items/jobs.Streamtime helps me capture the time spent on a wide variety of tasks (items) and then invoice the client from within the same application. It is seamless and quick. It also allows me to pre-plan my week and allocate resources within my studio so I know precisely who is doing what and when.

effortless organisation

Reviewed 2018-05-11

It's extremely clear and easy to use. When there's limited time in the day then you need a programme like Streamtime which is straightforward and to the point.

Claire Batchelor

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed 2017-08-01

It has made my day to day life so much easier, from planning my time, doing my timesheet, quoting and invoicing clients and updating my manager. Great product for any size business! I'd recommend it to everyone!This system is so easy to use on a day to day basis and then great at the end of the week/month for reporting. Ryan and the team are also fantastic help when you are initially learning and have complicated questions when in the deep end. I'd recommend this product to everyone!

Anonymous

Efficient and easy. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2019-02-10

I love that this program is very efficient. It's also easy to use. I use this for a lot of digital and graphic design. I've managed to make a good amount of money using Streamtime and it's been great and my clients have both been kind and cooperative. When contacting customer support, they were nothing but kind to me.

Anonymous

Quick and easy to plan jobs, create quotes and track time

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Overall, it's really easy to use. Planning jobs and creating quotes is really quick and straightforward. It also makes it easy to amend quotes based on client feedback and get them an updated version. It's already saved me a lot of time / made me more efficient. I've also used quite a few time-tracking apps and this is by far the quickest/least painful way of doing it. Everyone hates tracking their time, but this takes the sting out. Onboarding my colleague and teaching her how to use it was easy as well. Much of it is self-explanatory so it only took about half an hour and she was up and running.

Mark Francis

Streamtime - Easily one of the best out there for what we want

Reviewed 2018-09-17

The platforms ease of use, the development list to showing what is in the pipeline and the cost is sustainable for our size company. Exports are easy, reviewing time logged against each job is also seamless using the various filters.

Daniel Boi

Streamtime is just awesome!

Reviewed 2019-02-10

Excellent, they are very helpful and attentive to my needs!It's advanced simplicity, beautiful interface and just a great user experience, couldnt imagine what I would do without it!

Paula Clarke

Upon signing up I was given fantastic followup support to make sure I knew how to use the software.

Reviewed 2017-11-27

The ease of use is fantastic, everything makes sense and is intuitive, it does what I need, plus everything looks good!

Natalie Townsend

The best thing that happened to us in 2017

Reviewed 2018-01-22

There are soooo many things we love. - Recording our time sheets is a game changer. - Having essentially a run sheet of the status of all of our jobs. - Invoicing and estimates. - The support staff. As soon as we have a slight issue, they are on to it! I feel like we are probably not using Streamtime to its full potential. But we love what we do know.

Dave Hall

The best software of its kind that I have come across.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The software is very user friendly, visually attractive, plenty of features to form an effective project management platform and an aid to the finance department in terms of accurate invoicing. And its aligned in its approach to how the creative industry thinks and operates.

Kate Kydd

Intuitive, simple, effective

Reviewed 2017-11-06

Project clarity Estimates that feed into invoices Invoices built from estimates Schedules at a glance Job list showing priorities Job list showing deadlines Job list showing budgets Invoice list generated (not manual)The system is incredibly intuitive, it saves time and is very easy for all members of the team to use.

Manage your task AND time

Reviewed 2019-03-11

It's is clear & beautiful visually, and that's a crucial starting point. Then filling your timesheet is really easier, especially you can combine with your agenda (so external meetings can be added too). You have also a clear overview of your task/to do.

Anonymous

Simple, reliable and efficient.

Reviewed 2019-03-14

For my freelance work it is the best, they allow me to have the time and the tasks ordered, giving better support to my clients.It is very simple to use and fast when it comes to understanding how to add tasks. The reporting area is excellent, with very good insights and impeccable information. Customer Service is something to highlight, respond quickly and listen to suggestions. Great for mobile use.

Nick Austin

Love Streamtime, it's a great app.

Reviewed 2017-08-14

We can track our hours and get really good birds eye view of our jobs, and what each job requires, i.e., what's done what still needs to be done.Love the UI. I like that it's based on being visually organized, as opposed to lines of text. I really dislike searching through lines of copy to find what I'm looking for, and streamtime has nearly eliminated the need to do that.

Edem Badu

Best project management software we've used

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Minimising the double entry time between multiple apps. An ideal project management system for our small studio, very easy to manage and takes away a lot of our pain points with scheduled projects.Easy to use and the place I can view all of my projects at once, see the status of each project, and forecast upcoming projects etc. As well as where all my quoting and invoices are completed so there is no double entry or errors.

Brent Dickens

Fast, efficient, refreshingly easy and fun! Streamtime ticks all the boxes for design studios.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

The ease of use. They have really taken a user centred approach when designing Streamtime. Smart timesheeting is awesome! I also love the easy quoting that can be quickly turned into a project, dynamite!

Fraser Callaway

Streamtime is an absolute game changer! We couldn't run our studio without it.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Brilliantly designed, intuitive and elegantly simple. The shift from time sheets to to-do lists is simply genius.

jennie rekers

Streamtime is simply the best

Reviewed 2018-01-31

I think every agency in the creative industry should be working with StreamTimestate of the art, functional, awesome and very quick support, really close to the user/customer, inventive. And most important: it saves us so much time on administration and projectmanagement!!

Jonathan Brigden

We have used Streamtime for 6 years now and the new version is amazing!

Reviewed 2017-12-05

We actually make money...The fact it is browser based I can get to it anywhere. The team actually use it. It tracks the productivity of the studio perfectly.

Angus Hay

Great product

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Streamtime is a great way to keep track of jobs. It's very easy to utilise the filters to have a quick breakdown of basically everything you would want to look at. Integration with Xero is completely seamless and the UX, on the most part, is very intuitive and easy to understand.

Rose Sheret

Great time managment app

Reviewed 2019-01-15

this software is very easy to use, track and log jobs. It always looks smart and clean.

Blake Potter

Streamtime has been a huge help in managing the budgets of each of our video projects.

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Streamtime provides a very clear visual idea about how each of our projects are going. It gives us direct insight on how profitable we are at any point in time. The visual nature of time tracking is also a really refreshing take on a frustrating and mundane task.

Robin Dhanwani

Bold and fun to use, but its slow and doesn't suit workflow & needs of a UX design firm

Reviewed 2017-12-01

The innovative approach to planning and tracking time via drag and drop. Its really cool and we all loved it

Brian Fronzi

Stream time - Easy to learn & use

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-27

As an engineering company, we are constantly looking for a system that is easy to use and is reliable. Steamtime checks both these needs and is user-friend and highly accessible. Organization of tasks is clear and concise Can easily add time / take time away from tasks Expenses are easily tracked Additional features for managers make the system easy for billing purposes

Lou Chis

So far so good

Reviewed 2019-03-07

we are now able to logged all staff members' hours and track our profit margin on jobseasy to use, big improvement on the old version of streamtime, weekly webinars for assistance and a help button/email system.

Chris Flack

Death to timesheets

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Workflow Team capacity Productivity Proactive vs reactiveEasy to use Great to be able to see an overview of the work that is going through the system Beautifully designed and visual

Chenny Wulandari

Seamless

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Very user friendly, love the clean interface. I've used another project management software in my previous workplace and it was way slower and harder to navigate compared to Streamtime. The software is really intuitive to use for first-timers. The latest version of Streamtime is certainly a big improvement from the last version.

Laura Orlando

Steamtime Review

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Streamtime hasn't worked on all internet platforms in the past (i.e. had troubles using it on Firefox and works better on Microsoft Edge). Ease of use; ease of organization; legibility

Max Quinn-Tapara

Mobile to desktop

Reviewed 2019-03-08

I like the simplicity that it brings me on mobile, for when I'm on the go and I want to look at jobs for the day. But also when I'm​ at the office on my machine it opens up to give me the full features.

Michael de Menten

A great all in one production management platform

Reviewed 2018-10-30

- Team production planning - Job/invoice tagging/filtering system is awesome - Super reactive support team - Not tested yet but the priority section looks very useful

Matthew Laubscher

Generally excellent. Very responsive team. Easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Flexibility of the systems and the ability to adjust schedules and to-do's on the go through drag and drop. Also easy to link to other systems.

James Turcato

Streamtime has completely changed the way that we interact with our work in a good way!

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Streamtime has revolutionised the way we interact with out projects and has helped us significantly grow as an organisation.I love how easy it is to organise and complete tasks on a daily basis making it easy to manage my jobs and be productive

Jamir K Valiyamannil

User friendly

Reviewed 2018-10-23

We are using for project management, preparing quotes and Invoices. We are all happy with sreamtimeThis is user-friendly application. Its very simple to understand and use

Paul Andrew

Intuitive and fun!

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Just switched over from Streamtime classic and found the newer version far more intuitive and FUN to use! That's right... I actually used the F-word when describing studio management!!Simple and so easy to use. It's the little things like the movable bar between 'To do' and 'Done' that I wouldn't ever imagine needing but is actually really useful. Plus the whole looks pretty cool too! Not only does it streamline the whole studio workflow but it has also managed to cut out all the tiny little errors that would occasionally creep into the quotes and invoicing etc... helping us to take care of the details and make us look like the professional studio we always strive to be.

Rose Sheret

Very good, love the ease of access and uncomplicatedness of it.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Very clean and easy to use. easy to see tasks that been to be done and how much time has been spent on certain projects.

Alex Riches

Streamtime makes job management and accounting a dream - even for a creative!

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Speed of invoicing, quoting and job management. I love the user experience, the look and the flexibility of Streamtime. Its flexibility when creating quotes or invoices is great.

Luis Suarez

Best project management tool available for the creative industry BY FAR!

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Managing your team mates timeline, and being able to see their availability before scheduling projects. The best part is being able to see the availability for your team remembers, and being able to make changes by clicking and dragging things around.

Paul Greathead

Fantastic product, breakthrough UI and easy UX

Reviewed 2018-05-16

It helps me t run my business and account for time/valueEasy to navigate, more than one way to complete app tasks. Beautiful software that is a joy to behold.

Jason Greenhalgh

Excellent software

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Excellent software and great staff Easy to pickup use and maintain and reliable

Rosie Hough

User friendly, my whole agency loves it.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

It's made it much easier to be adaptive to constantly shifting project timelines and make sure we are tracking on time and budget

Antonia Grimard

It's very easy to use and streamlines studio management and accountability.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

All my information is online which allows me to work anywhere in the world or just across the city. It also works seamlessly with Xero.

Toya Ricci

Streamtime is fun time!

Reviewed 2016-11-04

The new Streamtime makes recording and tracking time kinda fun! There was hardly any need to transition our team into Streamtime - it's like they've always been using it! Great product with a visually pleasing and easy to navigate interface. Thanks guys!Excellent price point, beautiful design, web-based functionality....

Linda Tillman

Nothing but exceptional. Always willing to assist and make the experience better!

Reviewed 2018-05-11

If we need it to do something specifically for us, we can request it and often it gets implemented. the listen and are always aiming to improve the experience.

Tom Maclachlan

Top notch tool for my production agency

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Can see my team's capacity at a glance. Love that it's easy and intuitive to plan projects, schedule teams, quote for clients. It's beautifully designed and actually fun to use. Strangely, I look forward to opening up Streamtime. It's like my well dressed and helpful little mate.

Amiee Groundwater

Streamtime is great

Reviewed 2019-03-07

It allows me to streamline my time management.

Maike Moritz

easy to use, information details depend on project managers input.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

The humor to inform or encourage you about your work progress and it's modern, simple design. The program is easy to use and functions are discovered in a short time.

Chelsey Trendle

Streamtime Review

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Thus software has a nice clean, user friendly design

Gareth Tutt

It arrived at just the right time!

Reviewed 2016-09-23

Overall, as a project manager and designer, I need the workflow side of my job to be as painfree as possible - and it is. In a nutshell, Streamtime is great. Quick, easy, manageable and the flexibility the studio has is a winner!The flexibility the team have with their workflow and day to day jobs - things pop up all the time so the ease of moving jobs around is awesome!

Nadine Hobson

Seamless integration with our accounting software, easy to use, great interface and awesome support.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Replaced 2 separate systems and have drastically streamlined our project & schedule management. It was so easy to setup and has replaced 2 different systems for us. The fact that it integrates with our accounting software means we've reduced the need to duplicate information, everything just flows. The visibility for the rest of the team and the ability to quickly track project data is so valuable & also being able to filter your view and customise the dashboards is brilliant.

Matt Kitto

Amazing Software

Reviewed 2017-08-16

It's very easy to use. It looks good. The customer support is next-level and they're extremely responsive.

Matt Smith

Perfect for digital/creative agencies

Reviewed 2018-10-24

I love the personality of this software. It's a great business tool and it makes you smile. It's easy to use and the To Do based time tracking is genius.

Stephnie Croft

Best thing ever! We're hooked. Once you get your mind into how it all works it's game changing.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

We love this system! Its saved us time and hassle. Once you get your head around everything the ease of use is invaluable. Our company Griffin Grave now don't know what we did without it. Lucky we got onto this sooner rather than later. I would highly recommend the investment. The return in value is 10 fold.

Stephen Reid

streamtime feedback

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Very goodIntegration with xero, overall design, looking and feel of forms including estimates and invoices

sandi mackechnie

Easy, user friendly and beautifully designed.

Reviewed 2018-05-13

The user experience is super easy to get your head around. I love how fluid and integrated it is. It took no time at all for our team to learn how to use it, and as a designer I have to say I love the beautiful design!

Carl Spencer

The change over to the cloud has been so much easier than I thought it might be.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Huge cost saving on the Classic version. Ease of use once you spend a little time working with it and get your head out of the old interface. Now that I've had to to get to know the interface I am loving the ease of use. I now longer have to run a separate server and there is the obvious cost advantage. As a sole trader, the cloud version makes so much more sense.

Anonymous

Brilliant!It makes my job so much easier.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Im not the most organised person in the world and this really helps me to keep track of my jobs and time management. This software has saved me so much time, before I was working between spread sheets to track jobs/ invoice/ record time, now its all in one place and easy to use. The customer service and support is great and responsive.

Chihab Semlali

Outstanding and very useful project management & task planning tool.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

- Keep tracking of all the projects progress - Optimize the work time- Great UI - Great UX - Very easy to use - The Drag & Drop feature - User-friendly - Tracking projects data (time spent, expenses, etc.) - Make the operating business much easier - Awesome customer support

Streamtime Helps Streamline

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-02

Running a real estate venture on the side, I use Streamtime to help streamline my needs during remodels. Helps assign tasks to individuals, determine costs and time, and eliminate a lot of the guessing work on my end when it comes to coordination.Very simple interface and overall pretty easy to use. Also love how the team is constantly looking to add new features. Streamtime aggregates all information about our projects into one place--time, workers, cost, tasks, and invoices. Really is the perfect software for contractors or sole proprietors.