UpWave

Visual platform for managing teams, projects and tasks

visit website

UpWave Reviews

Pros

The product is great for helping as manage our business (a pub) remotely. Easy to use and a great customer service department whenever we need a helping hand.

Grant w.

Above all, Upwave has improved my collaboration with my colleagues--something that is absolutely essential and priceless in our digital age. My sincere thanks to all who are behind this.

Will C.

The flexibility to create all the boards that you like, and the ability to combine custom rows and columns makes the tool flexible and clean. Also, some great templates add to the impression as well.

Cons

My coworkers assign me tasks from their board but it's a pain to manually copy it over to mine so I can have everything in one place (unless I'm unaware of some functionality of course!).

Lorenzo E.

The lack of automation when you mark a task as complete - it could move automatically to the next column.

Raíssa G.

I only give 3 stars in features, because I miss the android /iOs app.

Adela P.

4.7

One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!

We were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.

Pros

The software is extremly easy to figure out and intuitive. Tasks can be assigned to an individual or to a team in a few clicks. Their neat UI with different color theme for tasks of different priority make it very easy to find the most pressing tasks first. We now have a much better idea of what our employees are spending their time on and their effeciency at completing tasks

Cons

The platform is quite simple and easy to use, and this is one of its strengths. However, it does lead to it missing out on features that are available with more established players like Asana.

Easy to use and powerful alternative for project managment & collaboration

We use the product for day-to-day projects internally and towards clients across a wide variety of different project types. Upwave have preformed great in all areas where we have used it, and we are looking forward to the upcoming features as well.

Pros

Cons

The lack of a GANTT-chart option and a portfolio overview solution is kind of limiting, but I know the team is working on this.

Upwave is a project management tool that you probably don't need

Pros

It offers a way to visualize your project progress in a really good manner.

Cons

The price you pay can be a really subjective matter especially if you are coming from the likes of basecamp to Upwave.

Maximum Collaboration

Upwave became the one stop shop for collaboration and tracking progress on projects. Also, the customer service team has been very helpful, offering tips so we are able to maximize functionality and productivity.

Pros

Upwave has replaced all of our other organizational software tools, and it has become a center for continuous improvement and innovation. The clean interface promotes accountability and drives issue resolution. Also, it is the perfect tool for managing stakeholder engagement. There is never any confusion because of channels of communication. As a result, our project teams have become much more efficient and productive.

Cons

The customer service team at Upwave addressed any complaints I had, tailoring the software to meet the needs of our team.

Upwave - a perfect app to organize the work of student teams and complete common tasks effectively

I am absolutely satisfied with Upwave! I have never used such a programme previously and was amazed by having my personal and work plans so accurately shown in cards and marked with colours. It is much better, than writing your plans in countless diaries or notebooks, making notes, which are usually lost among many pages or forgotten. Upwave provides me with opportunity to visualize and systemize our...

Pros

Successful team management and work progress is based on comprehensive visualization, which Upwave enables you to manage easily and effectively. Smart design, a wide range of photos for your boards, stylish colours and tinctures help to create a unique workspace, which is esthetically enjoyable. The system is easy to deal with and the mechanism of changing cards or other details is simple. Especially...

Cons

As the head of my small student team, which is occupied with publishing a faculty newspaper, I can say, that this app has no cons. All functions and features I need to organize our joint timetable are available. May be, in the future it would be useful to add more languages, especially Russian. I speak English, but not so good at computer terms, while their understanding is necessary to install everything correctly. That's why the process of deployment took a little bit more time. Although it is anyway not a problem, as Upwave managers are always ready to help and answer all the questions.

I finally found THE platform to organize meaningful elements of my life & projects by simple cards!

Pros

Especially the singular combination of the following features makes Upwave that strong in my eyes: + full color cards, not just tiny tags as usual + modern & pleasing typeface with grippy weight contrasts + (custom) templates of card organization - not just the basic kanban style everyone else has + direct edits in preview without the need to open the card's content separately + clean UI & recognizable category line at the top + intuitive interactions as you would expect it to work

Cons

I would love to have the possibility to organize cards in grouped stacks, free from any grid like template. Theme decks of elements basically - but right now I'm really happy about the rich variants of different, even customizable overviews that I can create - suiting even creative project methods that I can directly create instead of having to make a mess with post its! Hopefully the time dimension gets it's well deserved implementation soon, as they already anounced in their roadmap! Cards that are as modular as being able to represent time spans, smoothly visible in calendar view to stay ahead of project workloads & spot free timeslots would feel like the ultimate extention for my next teamwork phase, their time tracking feature let me dream well already!

Great product.

Manage development projects spanning iOS, server and web. Also use a board for hiring.

Pros

The interface is clear, versatile and doesn’t try to do too much. The recent templates were very useful. We use it to manage an iPhone app development and release along with hiring and some web development.

Cons

I’d like to use it at work but unlike competitors like Asana, UpWave isn’t know at all to IT so they are afraid of it. That’s not really a criticism of the software though. Sometimes I’d do ba a little more control, especially with comleteted tasks for managing up.

UpWave is a better looking Trello

UpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.

Pros

UpWave is a lot like trello and does it well when it comes to Kanban To-Do Boards. It's dead simple to use, just create a board(s) and then create tasks which are cards. Simply move them between the boards to track progress. The design of UpWave is super minimal, which is strikingly pleasant to look at if you're working within UpWave all throughout the day. Beyond the UX/UI and design, I really like how UpWave can align boards in whichever way you want, something that Trello does not have. You can align boards to the right and left, and also have one on the bottom, this might be useful for having eyes on a bug board, or support ticket board, or another board that should have all people have eyes on it throughout the day.

Cons

UpWave is super simple to use, and nothing to dislike.

Family Management 24/7

Upwave allowed me to truly get a handle on being a father. It started simple as a way for me to plan our activities during my parental leave time alone with my child, but has since transformed as a visible and accountable cloud solution to allow both my wife and I to streamline and balance the many ad hoc tasks of parenting.

Pros

All the templates. I've been a project manager professionally for many years, but as I now apply these same tactics to the ultimate project of rearing children, the plethora of templates I know (and especially those I don't) challenge me to consider different approaches.

Cons

While board management ended up being intuitive, I wish I had just gone through the Welcome Board as suggested from the get go. But instead my proud self wanted to figure it out on my own. I guess this isn't so much of a con, but maybe the Welcome Board should almost be required in some way for your first workspace to really allow users to ramp up.

Flexibile & Easy to use and also fits your processes

I just love this software, I give me clear picture to manage my any project. I just feel free after all my task & project in it. I can easily track my project and work according to set timeline.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage your project as well as team. All the things that you want is provide by this software. Can easily manage & track your project work as well as you can track your team members task process. and its card(task) movable features is just amazing, you can easily process your task from one to next level. all the history is completely and clearly can viewed using this software.

Cons

Talking about the least like about this software, When you set the due date for your task whatever you time you choose it is always showing its default time 12:00 AM, due to that we can not manage what is the actual time we spent in that particular through out the process flow of your project.

A great solution for task management

Nothing but good. All systems have their issues however they fix them in a timely manner.

Pros

It's fast, easy to use and rather scale-able. The system supports multiple languages of which is quite important for a global team and the level of product support provided in my experience is unparalleled compared against other solutions of this nature.

Cons

It has been a rough few years as it has developed. There are/have been a few bugs along the way however when reported get resolved rather quickly.

Amazing

We write very few emails (less to print is better also for environment), we use it as a sort of chat so every communication is very quick. We have a general control of the production at at glance even when outside or no at the office.

Pros

I looked for softwares to take production sites under control; write less emails; have a board where everyone could add ideas but also troubles faced at work... I found everything on UpWave; then let me say something about customer service: they are so kind and ready to solve every trouble we met.

Cons

Seriously,NOTHING! Every time I had a problem I wrote to customer service and they solved it quickly

Use with customer in agile business project

Easy and effective way to manage projects

Pros

Simplicity. Fit exactly to my need: a simple and effective To Do / Work in Progress / Done tool. It's the equivalent of the board used in Manufacturing or in IT in Agile projects. I can do business reviews and advancement plan with my customer wherever I am.

Cons

No apps on a smartphone, but it's OK via a web browser. Seems to simple at the very beginning, but it's a strength in fact.

Very User Friendly

Ever since I've been trained on how to use UpWave properly, I feel way more organized, I can tackle my days with clarity and they are much more productive.

Pros

I love the ability to connect my google calendar and schedule my tasks within upwave. I also love the 'My Cards' view where I can see only my cards in a calendar view.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to prioritize the cards in the my cards/calendar view. There is also a glitch when I type in the task on the card. If I don't put my cursor to the end of the text and hit enter, the task will only show text up to where I put my cursor. For example, if the task is 'Check email' if I leave my cursor after the work 'Check' and hit enter to close the card, I only see the word 'Check'

The work organization tool I always wanted

I was using Symphonical a while ago, then Upwave was launched and took it to a whole new level! Since I've started using Upwave, my entire company has started using it as our main task management and planning tool. I have basically zero problems with it. There was one time I found a bug - I let them know and it was fixed within two days, fantastic! And the price is completely worth the price.

Pros

Versatility, you get to choose how to set it up. Teamwork capabilities, assigning things to other people, comments to communicate. Setting due dates and seeing a personal agenda.

Cons

Uhhh...Ok if I have to say one thing, when you double click a card on your weekly agenda, it opens in the board where that card lives instead of right on the agenda.

Great Organizational Software with room for growth

I've been using UpWave for a little more than a month now and I have to say, it's great! There are a few improvements that I'd like to have myself: -Having assigned cards show up in my personal board, rather than having to manually copy it from the source board. My coworkers assign me tasks from their board but it's a pain to manually copy it over to mine so I can have everything in one place (unless...

Pros

Collaboration functionalities and ease of use

Cons

Just a few personal gripes with assigned cards

Very very happy. I avoided buying a software from a software company as upwave is very simple.

Pros

Very easy. Helps you to develop your ideas in a very simple way. There are infinite ways to personalize the dashboard

Cons

The only difficulties I found is when you have to cancel a dashboard. There should be something like a flag to choose the items and finally cancel or modify them.

Makes service calls much easier

Upwave has helped make my day so much easier. There is no longer a need to call back and forth for each incoming service call, and no need to write everything down. All the calls are neatly stored with all the info related to them. I know the priority of each call, and their history. Upwave saves time not only on my end, but also with my office. I just can't imagine work without it anymore.

Pros

The ease of use and consistency. Always works properly to have easy access to my workload and everything related to each call.

Cons

Wish that it would store calls for longer after they are completed, just for future reference.

Time Management app you need

I am using the app now for over 1,5 years. Its easy to use tool to manage your time and tasks no matter if solo or in a team. Interface is really easy to use, weekly reports helps you a lot to push your weekly performance. I only give 3 stars in features, because I miss the android /iOs app.

Pros

Easy to use, available as google addon.

Cons

I lack the android, iOs app

likely to use bcz every task and ticket maintain and trcking easily

benefits is higher level authority and senior easily know which person work on which task or ticket

Pros

i likely to generate ticket also maintain ticket completion time and Track easily which stage ticket is process and how much time and what issue we get it.

Cons

in this the when we working on one ticket then we forward to other user then they are some complected and confusing .

best good for The Easy task

more benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It

Pros

this easy to handle workload and so The task list in specific date and day to day list generate For The Work easy understand for The use it

Cons

Handel card and easy to saw The List For The Working Condition For Day to day good For The Multitasking for The easy

Great agile tool for teams

Pros

User experience. Ease of adding external collaborators. Stability of the system. Responsiveness of the team

Cons

I have no real problems with the software really. It fits the needs of a distributed team quite nicely. As a quite horizontal tool it may be lacking in some respects if you have specific domain needs

Easy and practical. Works great

Pros

I like the function that silences it in certain times. And how perfectly it works with groups, private groups and private chat. Use it for all my gadgets.

Cons

That i have to almost touch message to mark it as read. Sending video isnt that well supported, so i guess that could be a lot better.

Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support.

Team management, Work management

Pros

Speed and design part working with this software and easy to use and maintain task with this software.

Cons

feature of this product like workload maintain user wise. connect with each other other staff for timely manner

My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague

Time Time Time :-)

Pros

The thing I like most about this program is the design, very intuitive and functional .. Cute !!!

Cons

What I like less than the program and the possibility of not slicing and printing the pages as they are seen on the software