UpWave Reviews

4.67/5 (52 reviews)

Anonymous

One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!

Reviewed 2019-01-16

We were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.

Daren Race

Great product.

Reviewed 2018-09-21

Manage development projects spanning iOS, server and web. Also use a board for hiring.

Kevin Lee

UpWave is a better looking Trello

Reviewed 2018-11-07

UpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.

Anonymous

A great solution for task management

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Nothing but good. All systems have their issues however they fix them in a timely manner.

Raffaele Bagnoli

Amazing

Reviewed 2018-10-02

We write very few emails (less to print is better also for environment), we use it as a sort of chat so every communication is very quick. We have a general control of the production at at glance even when outside or no at the office.

Michel BALDELLON

Use with customer in agile business project

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Easy and effective way to manage projects

Sandra Gabriel

Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Ever since I've been trained on how to use UpWave properly, I feel way more organized, I can tackle my days with clarity and they are much more productive.

Paul van Duyn

The work organization tool I always wanted

Reviewed 2017-03-10

I was using Symphonical a while ago, then Upwave was launched and took it to a whole new level! Since I've started using Upwave, my entire company has started using it as our main task management and planning tool. I have basically zero problems with it. There was one time I found a bug - I let them know and it was fixed within two days, fantastic! And the price is completely worth the price.

Lorenzo Espares

Great Organizational Software with room for growth

Reviewed 2017-02-24

I've been using UpWave for a little more than a month now and I have to say, it's great! There are a few improvements that I'd like to have myself: -Having assigned cards show up in my personal board, rather than having to manually copy it from the source board. My coworkers assign me tasks from their board but it's a pain to manually copy it over to mine so I can have everything in one place (unless I'm unaware of some functionality of course!) -Assigned cards showing up on a separate screen. This is just a personal gripe, but I want that "due date" feature on the assigned cards board to show up on the same screen as my board. Maybe a pull out menu or something. I don't like having two upwave tabs open, one to view all of my notes and cards on my board and the other to view my assigned cards and due dates for the day/week. Other than that, there's a wide selection of customization options similar to Google Keep, but what separates UpWave is its focus on collaboration. It's very easy to get things done within your group when you know what to do, and it's very easy to get someone to finish a task when you know who's doing them!

Raffaele Bagnoli

Very very happy. I avoided buying a software from a software company as upwave is very simple.

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Very easy. Helps you to develop your ideas in a very simple way. There are infinite ways to personalize the dashboard

Trent Johnson

Makes service calls much easier

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Upwave has helped make my day so much easier. There is no longer a need to call back and forth for each incoming service call, and no need to write everything down. All the calls are neatly stored with all the info related to them. I know the priority of each call, and their history. Upwave saves time not only on my end, but also with my office. I just can't imagine work without it anymore.

Adela Petkovova

Time Management app you need

Reviewed 2017-02-22

I am using the app now for over 1,5 years. Its easy to use tool to manage your time and tasks no matter if solo or in a team. Interface is really easy to use, weekly reports helps you a lot to push your weekly performance. I only give 3 stars in features, because I miss the android /iOs app.

Tushar Sangani

likely to use bcz every task and ticket maintain and trcking easily

Reviewed 2018-02-22

benefits is higher level authority and senior easily know which person work on which task or ticket

meghan modi

best good for The Easy task

more benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It

Hans Kristian Grani

Great agile tool for teams

Reviewed 2017-05-12

User experience. Ease of adding external collaborators. Stability of the system. Responsiveness of the team

Marius Haaker

Easy and practical. Works great

Reviewed 2017-05-11

I like the function that silences it in certain times. And how perfectly it works with groups, private groups and private chat. Use it for all my gadgets.

Ganpat Lakhara

Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support.

Team management, Work management

William Diodati

My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Time Time Time :-)

David Whittaker

The right planner for me!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

I tried a number of other apps but UpWave does everything I need and more! Have recommended it to others and will continue to do so.

Kelsey McPherson

UpWave has helped keep us organized!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

With three people doing sharing a lot of job responsibility, it has helped us to streamline our day-to-day and communicate better. Now we are able to enter in tasks and assign them to each other as well as assign a due date. This helps with time management and prioritizing certain tasks over others. We've had a few questions in the past and customer service has been quick to respond with suggestions to help our work flow.

Uvesh Shaikh

It was really amazing to use this

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Thanks for making this available trail version

Jayesh Suthar

Flexibile & Easy to use and also fits your processes

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-30

I just love this software, I give me clear picture to manage my any project. I just feel free after all my task & project in it. I can easily track my project and work according to set timeline.

Harsha Halvi

Upwave is a project management tool that you probably don't need

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-09

It offers a way to visualize your project progress in a really good manner.

Natália Medeiros

Amazing this application

Reviewed 2017-02-14

The application is great, it has several functionalities useful for our company. I suggest improving the management of the individual panel of each user. Overall it's amazing!

Nereu Felzke

Very Good. Helped batsante in our process and visualization of deliveries and team activities.

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Agility and process visualization and deliveries of our team.