Your Porter App Reviews

Pros

I like that such many features are included in the subscription. Your Porter has provided an opportunity for me to explore several opportunities for growing our hospitality business.

Andreas S.

We used the product for the trial period and there is a lot to be learned about how it can best be used but the help team ensure everything is clear and work fare for you.

Joseph K.

Honestly I love the features. I love that you can have multiple listings and and not have to go on multiple websites.

Cons

Paying $100 / year extra for the booking engine to utilise your own domain name is ridiculous in my opinion.

Kent R.

It is sometimes a bit hard to navigate. Occasionally gets stuck in one spot.

Victor M.

Sometimes there is a delay in the automated messaging more than hour. Even that I stop the automated messages, sometimes the software sends it.

Elena R.

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Great product & great support staff

Pros

- fantastic support team behind. - solid, trustworthy company behind the software. - software that fullfills my booking need and more: -- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking -- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee) --Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email -possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money). - I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Cons

Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

Using Your Porter Vs Other PMS/CM applications

Its a great app. Our company went through 4 other apps before settling with your porter.

Pros

-Lets start by simply putting they connect to the listings very easily/fast -Automated MSG is a must these days and is a plus that we can send SMS or Whatsapp msg. (The Whatsapp feature would be a lot better if we didn't have to add every guest to out contacts but I do understand that not in your control). -The task manager is also a must for cleaners and maintenance. (we don't use it as much as we...

Cons

-Not a fan of the fact you need to have the default language in English. I live in France and although the app automatically changes the language, when you want to send a quick one time MSG it always sends it in English and doesn't have the option to change it to the secondary language. (at least on the mobile app). -last is the automated msg. This has been the best feature we have used on any PMS...

The best & last automation tool you'll ever need

I have completely revolutionised my Airbnb experience by making myself obsolete to a large degree and able to take on many more listings as a result. My time saving is extremely high, so I'm very pleased.

Pros

I didn't think it would be possible to automate practically everything - but that is essentially what I've done with YourPorter. I recall after the first week of it running feeling quite obsolete, since I had to be involved quite a bit across multiple Airbnb listings. No cleaning runs like clockwork with MUCH less comms between myself and cleaning crews. Guest comms are automated with about 10% of actual comms happening between myself and guests since the big stuff is out of the way with pre-communication templates. Hands down the best investment I've made in 2021.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of an area of improvement right now. It has been a wonderful experience to date.

If its not one things its another

I am losing patience and currently shopping for another service

Pros

90% of the time this software works great and does whats its promised. Unfortunately 90% just isnt good enough

Cons

There always seems to be some annoying glitch going on with this software. First its pushing the wrong prices to airbnb. Then it's blocking the calendar off incorrectly. Lately customer support has been telling me to contact airbnb with my issues, but if you are going to offer "Full Integration" you need to own it when something doesn't work right. On top of that the user interface is very clunky and non-intuitive.

YourPorter App

It is a good software that will save me lots of time and headaches from double bookings and logging into to multiple OTA's. It is great to be able to do things from one place.

Pros

The messaging and calendar integration have been huge for us to have one place to get everything done.

Cons

Customer service and on-boarding has been difficult. Having a FAQ sheet to learn how to use the software versus a person or videos to see how its done.

Excellent Airbnb management tool, wish I used it sooner

Pros

The booking engine, automated messaging and Airbnb ranking features.

I’m amazed

Automation is the key to saving me time to spend my energy elsewhere and build my business.

Pros

It is very user friendly and doesn’t take long to get used to the workings of the app. It integrates everything and will save me a lot of time for my 8 properties going forward.

Cons

Not really. Everything seems to be there that I need.

Best in Class everything for a reasonable price

YourPorter saves so much time and it just works.

Pros

Automated Messaging is killer. Truly flexible in so many ways. For the price this is the only app where you can sms guests and your team.

Cons

Improved website templates and booking widget would seal the deal

Easy to use for my small Airbnb business

Pros

Very easy to set up with my existing Airbnb and Booking.com accounts. Most suitable for what I needed - just 2 properties that I manage / maintain myself. I mainly wanted to a channel manager that stopped the potential of double bookings. I found the automated messaging that operated on both booking platforms very useful. The simple format was very welcome as i did not want anything too complex or complicated.

Cons

There were no APN connections to Homeaway Vibro

Great system to sync our single property across multiple platforms

Pros

Easy to setup. Cost effective compared to similar products.

Cons

Does not have integration with HolidayHomes.co.nz

Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator

It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

Pros

I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Cons

Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

Almost perfect

Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms Automated messages save time Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Pros

Airbnb Extended connection Booking.com API connection Homeaway Extended connection Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup Very responsive tech support Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

Cons

No way to connect to Tokeet API No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels Limited message automation options

If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me. Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

Pros

YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code...

Cons

A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

User friendly, easy to understand and efficient

I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

Pros

- The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours. - The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly. - Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed. - There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

Cons

The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster. Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

Best Value-Best Features-Easiest to Use

I have used yourporter for several years. Recently, I thought I needed a more robust system so paid thousands more for a competitor. I spent weeks trying to onboard it and found that there were many features I took for granted in yourporter that the expensive software couldn't do so I have come back to yourporter and love it.

Pros

Mobile interface is great. My cleaning staff likes that they can see a calendar link and that they can get text notifications. Not sure how much it helps, but I appreciate that they have some tools to improve rankings. I just got my direct booking website up and running which was super easy and seems to work great.

Cons

It doesn't integrate well across many platforms.

Great feature set, good value

Overall very positive - good set of features that work well and take the effort out of listing a house(s) on multiple rental channels. The feature set compares well with others in the market and *if* the Airbnb ranking booster works (I'm not sure it does yet, but here's hoping!) then it's worth going for YP over anything else out there just for that.

Pros

Love the automated message function which I use for automated booking, check-in and check out messages. I has saved me a lot of time and works brilliantly! I like being able to sync prices from Airbnb to Booking.com (with a % markup to account for higher Booking.com fees). The rating booster and auto-snooze seem like good ideas, but unfortunately I haven't seen any improvements in my ranking since I started to use.

Cons

The timeline only seems to pull in a few entries at a time before needing to make another network request to load some more - this results in repeatedly seeing the little YourPorter icon when scrolling through timeline. The UI is also bit clunky/not very intuitive to use.

Manage multiple listings easily on mobile

Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Pros

Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc) Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Cons

Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didn’t like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnb’s Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL

REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

Pros

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY....

Cons

THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

Porter App

Have loved the app. I've trialed many other channel managers and this is by far the best and most affordable. Saves me a lot of work hours and has streamlined my workflow when managing multiple short term rentals.

Pros

I've saved hours of work with the automated messaging. It's very precise and messages can be sent at exact hours. Very easy to learn and setup. Onboarding was super quick. Customer service has been very helpful when I've had problems. Love the weekly reports for Airbnb ranking.

Cons

Task management could be improved. Calendar interface can be confusing when you have multiple properties in the same portfolio. Looking forward to full Expedia integration.

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

Pros

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

Cons

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Your Porter App, simple GUI and good value for money.

Making price changes from the channel manager rather than multiple times directly from the listing site is one of the main benefits for us. Automated messaging is also a big time saver as well.

Pros

The program has a quality user interface, and mobile app. On boarding was relatively easy as well.

Cons

Some of the integrations are still being developed and require use of the listing platforms themselves from time to time.

Made for property managers

I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my...

Pros

Fair price Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Cons

Not multi language Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

they save my like

I was searching for a software that can help me with automated message for airbnb with a low cost so I discover Your Porter App and they save my life: very good app, web version and app for iOS and android device, automation with airbnb is perfect and it's very cheap, the only thing is that I have to translate my message in other language if I need to do that. 5 stars

Pros

Automated message is the best function of this software

Cons

auto translate for other language is not included so I have to make the translate by myself if I need it

Excellent for the $

So far it's met my immediate business needs with the message automation and channel manager.

Pros

The message automation is great. It's professional and saves a lot of time. Having the channel manager allows my listings to stay the same across platforms. So far I've been satisfied with the product.

Cons

Although the email support has been responsive so far I wish there was live chat support. I would also like to integrate a personal booking site to the platform.

Good product if you want to more effectively manage multiple channels and direct book

Great product for the price point. Managing availability, minimum stays, and pricing across multiple channels has been a big headache. Having a direct booking site is a big plus. Customer service is quick, and most questions are answered within a few hours.

Pros

- Rate markups are customizable by channel. - Easy creation of direct booking website. - Automatic messaging - Mobile App

Cons

- Web interface is essentially the mobile app in browser...makes it clunky at times, and have nest through menus to get to where you want. - Direct booking website doesn't seem to support different tax rates for properties in various jurisdictions. (though I may be wrong there)