fitli Reviews

Pros

I'm so glad they are here. Compared to other software for pilates/yoga studios ... the cost is affordable and the service excellent.

Easy to use for both myself and my clients, which has increased my profits. Super Customer oriented.

Shauna D.

The Fitli team was more than accommodating and even went as far as to add new features to benefit us specifically. The customer service has been outstanding.

Courtney L.

Vicki F.

No frustration, no long waits for him to get back to me. In fact, I don't think I've ever even waited more than a few hours.

Pat T.

There's no quick app to log into from the owner or business.

Natasha R.

4.9

I would decide to use Fitli again and again!

Pros

This has been a fabulous experience from the start. The reps have been so extremely kind, prompt with help and thorough. Any question or concern that I have, is answered quickly through their customer service chat feature. They have been so patient with me (as I learn to use the program) and have made it all one of my favorite parts of my business. Fitli is easily integrated with my website, provides many options for me to develop promo codes and is very user friendly. You also cannot beat the price! I never thought I would be in love with my studio management company but I am. They are regular names in my household and that's exactly the kind of experience I want!

Cons

Something I love about Fitli is that they are always working on adding new features! They listen to their customers and what would make the program even better. I would love to see an app for admin one day, they currently have one for studio members. I would also love for them to add the ability for a customer to purchase a gift card in a custom amount. But truly, I have no complaints about Fitli, just features I look forward to in the future.

User And customer friendly

From my first demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was hooked. What I love most about this company is the people. The are knowledgeable, responsive and I never feel like I am being sold to. If there is something I feel I could use as a business owner that doesn’t already exist they find a way to make it happen.

Pros

It is so easy to use. Straight forward and functional.

Cons

Moving or rescheduling appointments could use some streamlining

Great Affordable App!

Fitli, and their support team, have been FABULOUS. I moved from Mind Body to their software, and any issue that arose was fixed quickly and efficiently. They helped me set everything up, and set up my new company profile. I absolutely love the customer support. Despite missing a few things I was used to, it definitely serves all my needs.

Pros

in this app, I love the pricing bc it fits for my small business, and the format of the software is very easy to navigate.

Cons

There are a couple things I wish you could do, such as multiple product purchases in one transaction, and showing birthdays on the front page where it lists all my customers.

Perfect for me

My clients found the software easy to use and did not experience glitches with the system. I loved the accessibility to help. Questions are answered promptly and satisfactorily.

Pros

This software is very straightforward and easy to use. The staff are very responsive to my questions.

Cons

I would like for it to be available on android.

To The Point!!

Phenomenal customer service. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and down to earth nature of this awesome team at Fitli! Definitely a team that is open to change, willing to listen and accountable to their standards. A rarity in business today. Fitli is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Pros

Easy to set up & navigate A1 Support!!! Clients found the software easy to use Option to be rated built into the software

Cons

Would like Quickbooks integration or additional payment options other than Braintree.

Customer Service Can't Be Beat

It has been wonderful. After my initial trial I did switch to another software to try to save money but ended up returning to fitli because of their customer service. If you have a question or issue they respond quickly and are helpful. They listen to their customers and work hard to create or fix features based on feedback.

Pros

The service cannot be beat. From the beginning fitli provides a 45 minute intro to their product so that you can see firsthand whether their software works for your business. They are incredibly responsive via chat and email when I have a question and additionally are helpful and patient.

Cons

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the software, specifically the personal, professional and business profiles are too much for me. Admittedly, the capabilities may be beyond my needs at the moment (and probably my expertise!)

Very happy....

Pros

For me, my process is pretty simple so I was able to keep my format simple. However, there are plenty of options if you need more.

Cons

The learning curve but that comes with all software.

great company to work with

They are fantastic to work with. I orginally upgraded to this calendar so I could download reporting to pay my teachers, and also this has helped in our switch over to online payments. Whenever you change software you have processes that will need to change - they are great at helping you with your change in work flow.

Pros

1. Customer service is TOP NOTCH - getting set up was supported all the way, and even came back with suggestions and better way to set up my business. 2. Pricing is good - especially for a small business who would like an"app" like experience 3. They are proactive at upgrades, secutiry, working with businesses and the users to solve questions 4. Nice looking interface

Cons

Some layout out of buttons and some related elements on different screen sizes.

Great app and great service

Pros

Low CC transaction fees. Always adding new features. Customer service will waaay exceed your expectations

Cons

Needs client folders to place former clients separate from current. No way to delete clients from main list.

Thanks for the review and feedback Tracy! We have updates to the Customer management functionality in the plan for a little later this year after some other big improvements I know you will like.

Fitli is an excellent scheduling software

Pros

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It was very easy to learn and helps me stay organized with my appointments.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit slow to load but it seems there are constant upgrades so I'm sure it will improve.

SAVE YOURSELF TIME, MONEY AND FRUSTRATION! FITLI IS THE BEST!

I don't think I've ever looked forward to writing a review in my life but there is always a first for everything and FITLI more than deserves this review! I wish I could adequately express how wonderful a company and an application FITLI is! After wasting too much time, energy, and $$ on MindBody, I was very grateful to find this company! The customer service is beyond compare. John worked with...

Pros

Easy to use, transparent and amazing customer service.

Cons

Tiny inconveniences like not being able to change certain choices when setting up or the fact that I have to constantly pass by the request to review the instructor (me) every time I enter anything.

5 Stars for this software's potential.

I have been using the fitli software to manage class attendance and payments at a small yoga studio for a few months now. I had previously used Mind Body-Online but became so disgusted with their lack of customer support and high fees that I jumped at the chance to use an alternative. Fitli has been easy to set up our weekly class schedule with multiple instructors and types of classes, has acted...

Pros

Full solution to create a class schedule for our studio, track customer attendance and accept payments - all of which is extremely easy to set up.

Cons

Does not offer a full solution for retail sales. When I click on a clients name, I would like to see their purchase history. Often times we have people that come in a few days after a package has expired and we want to see when exactly they made the initial purchase. There does not seem to be an efficient way to do this.

Hi Robert - Thank you for the great review. At the bottom you asked to be able to set the colors of the classes on the calendar. And... we launched that improvement a few weeks back. Enjoy!

Great Value, Excellent Customer Support, Growing Company

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They are a small support team, so you know who will answer your questions. They are speedy in their responses, and give very thorough and clear answers. They are very open to learning your company needs and do everything they can to help you problem solve issues. The pricing structure is very reasonable for what you get. While there is certainly room for improvement...

Cons

There are a few items we asked to add or improve, and many items the Fitli team has already added or fixed. It's a process to prioritize requests, so we understand that as a new and smaller company improvements will take time. Plus, their customer service is so great, (and even though it can be a bit frustrating for us admin) it is worth the wait to see what improvements are up and coming. I know that for our customers it has been a good transition from MindBody (where we were before), but there are lots of requests for Android app (which they are working on). It is a bit confusing to some users at times, but we've been able to help resolve questions pretty quickly.

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

Pros

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

Best software for personal trainers

Best company I have worked with by far. The staff and owner are excellent people who really try to give you too value for minimum price. Companies like this are very rare.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to set up and even easier for client access. Great way of accounting for and charging for sessions that gives more control and capability to the client while still protecting the trainer from fraud.

Cons

No cons in my experience. Every part of the software was set up to be highly competitive at a low out of pocket cost.

Opposite of Mind Body (A Good Thing, I Swear)

fitli takes so much stress off my life. I don't need to worry about booking clients, processing payments or managing wait lists. Any request I make gets added to the list of updates. I don't know how many clients fitli manages, but I often feel like I am one of only a handful. I am so grateful for their kindness and attentiveness to ensuring that my business prospers through the support of their software.

Pros

fitli had me up and running within an hour - that was incredible. No complicated back-end setup, no processing wait times, no complicated procedures. I asked a few questions, agreed to an overview and within 24 hours my website was fully functional and ready for booking., with a no-negotiating-needed free trial. The customer service is exceptional. They not only offer online chats, e-mail correspondence and phone conversations but they also make themselves available to respond to each request, sometimes even in the "off" hours. They are kind, prompt and even, at times, hilarious - because we all need a little hilarity in our lives.

Cons

The business is building, so they haven't figured out everything just yet. While there is a long list of "coming soon" updates, they absolutely prioritize big, unforeseen issues and work quickly to resolve anything that will impede one's business. No Android app is available but the iPhone app is pretty useless for back-end users, so it's not a big deal.

Fitli has made my job much easier and a lot less stressful!!

It allowed our users to have a more hands on experience in scheduling their sessions. Our previous software did not allow them to cancel sessions or be added to a waitlist if a class was full. It has made my job a lot less stressful!

Pros

Everything! We are a university and we were looking for a software that would allow our members to sign up for Reformer classes online. We had a lot of specifications and features we wanted/needed. The Fitli team was more than accommodating and even went as far as to add new features to benefit us specifically. The customer service has been outstanding! Our customers love how user friendly the software is. The Fitli team has done a great job of creating a wonderful software as well as creating a long standing relationship with their customers. It is very rare to find a company that will reach out to you simply just to see how things are going or inquire if there is anything they can improve upon.

Go Tigers! :)

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

Pros

The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

Cons

I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

Great for my new small yoga studio

Pros

I think the best part about this software is that it has allowed me to start my business without breaking the bank. I am a new small studio and a new business owner so I was worried about making the wrong decision when it came to software. Fitli is very user friendly, and the costumer support is amazing, I met with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a couple of times to get everything set up and he was extremely...

Cons

I have only been using it for about 2 month consistently, I haven't found too many road blocks, but I have not used all of the features yet. I will leave a updated review as time goes on!

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

Pros

I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

Cons

My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

Magnificent Software and Customer Service

Our Yoga Studio adopted Fitli at the end of December. We previously had used MindBody and that was a fiasco. It took us about two weeks to get going and during that time customer service, John Cline and Dan Jenner, were literally with us every step of the way. Every time we had a concern or a question, they answered it within minutes, most times with a phone call. And if we needed something that wasn't...

Pros

Easy to use, has 99% of the items we were looking for, book and pay, classes, packages, descriptions, reports, etc.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Isokinetic Speed Dev Review

Ive been through 6-8 booking softwares before I met Fitli, I was skeptical at first, I went through hell with the past softwares and lost control of and clients. With Fitli, I managed to control my clients and "book and pay" on the spot, From summer 2017 to summer 2018, I have doubled revenue from a low single digit to a double digit monthly income! This could not have been done without the easy access of FITLI. Parents love it, and so do we!!

Pros

User-Friendly mobile app! Parents love it

Cons

Nothing bad to say here, everything about this software is great

Great Service and helpful software

John and his team are exceptional. They helped me get up and running quickly and have been there to answer questions and help me through any challenges that have come up. Their software is helping me manage my small Pilates studio with ease and for a reasonable cost.

Pros

The ability for my clients to schedule with me and for them to be texted when their session is booked is great. This saves me time and effort. I also like the flexibility of being able to have hidden packages/pricing that I can apply if needed.

Cons

Because it is fairly new there some features that would be nice to have. However the Fitli team are open to suggestions and constantly working on adding new features.

Great Product and Service

After searching dozens of programs to find the right fit for our wellness center, we finally came across Fitli. It was the right price point and after getting great customer service from John, I realized that the program actually was equipped to handle what we were looking to do for our center. The Anka Wellness center is a little different and most programs out there didn't have what we needed...

Pros

Easy to use and make changes

Cons

The physical look that clients / customers use.

N/A

Great-- quick feedback and you see they care about their customers unlike a lot of other business

Pros

How easy and clean it is. It's is very simple to use

Cons

Not cones but suggestions--- Freezing a membership, setting alerts for boxers ( birthdays, check ins etc)