fitli Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.6/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Fitli meets our needs and our budget and their customer service is hands down some of the best I've ever experienced. They are knowledgable, responsive, helpful and available.

TF

Tara F.

Easy to use for both myself and my clients, which has increased my profits. Super Customer oriented.

SD

Shauna D.

We are a niche studio and they work perfect in product and cost allowing us to seamlessly serve our customers. Our participants have commented many times on the ease of just “book it.

GS

Gentry S.

VF

Vicki F.

No frustration, no long waits for him to get back to me. In fact, I don't think I've ever even waited more than a few hours.

PT

Pat T.

There's no quick app to log into from the owner or business.

NR

Vagaro-logocaret

Vagaro

Wix-logocaret

Wix

How would you rate fitli?

Best software for personal trainers

Best company I have worked with by far. The staff and owner are excellent people who really try to give you too value for minimum price. Companies like this are very rare.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to set up and even easier for client access. Great way of accounting for and charging for sessions that gives more control and capability to the client while still protecting the trainer from fraud.

Cons

No cons in my experience. Every part of the software was set up to be highly competitive at a low out of pocket cost.

Opposite of Mind Body (A Good Thing, I Swear)

fitli takes so much stress off my life. I don't need to worry about booking clients, processing payments or managing wait lists. Any request I make gets added to the list of updates. I don't know how many clients fitli manages, but I often feel like I am one of only a handful. I am so grateful for their kindness and attentiveness to ensuring that my business prospers through the support of their software.

Pros

fitli had me up and running within an hour - that was incredible. No complicated back-end setup, no processing wait times, no complicated procedures. I asked a few questions, agreed to an overview and within 24 hours my website was fully functional and ready for booking., with a no-negotiating-needed free trial. The customer service is exceptional. They not only offer online chats, e-mail correspondence and phone conversations but they also make themselves available to respond to each request, sometimes even in the "off" hours. They are kind, prompt and even, at times, hilarious - because we all need a little hilarity in our lives.

Cons

The business is building, so they haven't figured out everything just yet. While there is a long list of "coming soon" updates, they absolutely prioritize big, unforeseen issues and work quickly to resolve anything that will impede one's business. No Android app is available but the iPhone app is pretty useless for back-end users, so it's not a big deal.

Best Value and Service for your money

5-star experience across the board.

Pros

Fitli is easy to use and understand. It's not clogged with extra features that just make things more confusing and slow like other programs I've used or looked into. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team respond quickly to any issues and go above and beyond to resolve any issues.

Cons

I started with Fitli when the company was fairly new, so there were not as many features as other programs. But the Fitli team is regularly updating the program with new features and actually listens to suggestions and implements them to constantly improve the program.

Fitli has made my job much easier and a lot less stressful!!

It allowed our users to have a more hands on experience in scheduling their sessions. Our previous software did not allow them to cancel sessions or be added to a waitlist if a class was full. It has made my job a lot less stressful!

Pros

Everything! We are a university and we were looking for a software that would allow our members to sign up for Reformer classes online. We had a lot of specifications and features we wanted/needed. The Fitli team was more than accommodating and even went as far as to add new features to benefit us specifically. The customer service has been outstanding! Our customers love how user friendly the software is. The Fitli team has done a great job of creating a wonderful software as well as creating a long standing relationship with their customers. It is very rare to find a company that will reach out to you simply just to see how things are going or inquire if there is anything they can improve upon.

Go Tigers! :)

So glad I chose Fitli

I needed something that didn’t cost hundreds of dollars a month and was easy for my clients and to the point. People can easily sign up for memberships and see my gym schedule and that’s perfect for my small gym!

Pros

I was starting my gym the year Covid hit hard and Fitli was affordable for me to keep using though I didn’t have many members. Anytime I needed help with something they were always so quick to respond!

Cons

I am excited for their new things. I did wish that there were ways to take point of sale payments a little bit easier and it sounds like that will be very soon! Also wish maybe the app was a little more user friendly. At the moment I only tell my members to use the website.

Recommended for your dance studio/fitness studio

I will continue to use Fitli. Responsive and open to suggestions always. They are always working to make the experience even better for their customers.

Pros

Great customer and easy set-up. Reliable and the students like it a lot.

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like other than their time zone is different than mine which makes expiration dates for my promos a little tricky timing wise. But my review wouldn’t submit my without me putting something in this box.

Fitli Surpassed our Expectations. Intuitive Product and Outstanding Customer Service!

As our business grew, it was becoming increasingly difficult to manage the schedule and payments. Fitli simplified the entire process. Don't know how we would run the business without out! Their support team is phenomenal. We typically get an immediate response and resolution. If we encounter a bug or other more involved issue, they escalate the ticket and respond with a solution within a day. They listen to customers and modify features accordingly. Very flexible, adaptable business. Highly recommend!

Pros

Online booking, automatic payments, class scheduling, website integration, retail option.

Cons

Would like to see the Retail portion of the site expanded a bit to include a few more features (i.e. photos, quantity, options (sizes, colors).

Great Customer Service

Overall, a great and easy system. I would recommend.

Pros

My favorite feature was the customer service. They were fast and efficient.

Cons

The lack of having an app was to use was kind of a bummer about the software. Also sometimes the sign in process for customers was not always working. I never figured out if it was user error/confusion or the system

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

Pros

The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

Cons

I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

Great for my new small yoga studio

Pros

I think the best part about this software is that it has allowed me to start my business without breaking the bank. I am a new small studio and a new business owner so I was worried about making the wrong decision when it came to software. Fitli is very user friendly, and the costumer support is amazing, I met with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a couple of times to get everything set up and he was extremely...

Cons

I have only been using it for about 2 month consistently, I haven't found too many road blocks, but I have not used all of the features yet. I will leave a updated review as time goes on!

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

Pros

I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

Cons

My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

Great product for gym owners/trainers

It's important to have an automated system when running a business. Especially gyms, we need to be able to keep track of everything.

Pros

Customer service is quick and helpful. Easy for clients to schedule sessions.

Cons

Would like an app for the phones. Would like to be able to change price, session count, and anything needed without having to remove and reset whole package.

Fitli was a perfect fit for Fit 4 Life by Sherry

It made running my business so easy and hassle free.

Pros

Fitli was very easy to incorporate into my business. It was easy for me to use and for new clients too. It eliminated the need for cash and check payments from the client.

Cons

The only issue was when a client's card would expire, and the program would take two payments using the old and new card.

Very responsive service

Using Fitli to manage my yoga business saves me a lot of time and the Fitli team is extremely responsive and open to feedback.

Pros

This was the most affordable yoga booking service I could find with the right amount of features.

Cons

Fitli is not able to generate the type of monthly financial report I need to send to the company from which I rent space.

Magnificent Software and Customer Service

Our Yoga Studio adopted Fitli at the end of December. We previously had used MindBody and that was a fiasco. It took us about two weeks to get going and during that time customer service, John Cline and Dan Jenner, were literally with us every step of the way. Every time we had a concern or a question, they answered it within minutes, most times with a phone call. And if we needed something that wasn't...

Pros

Easy to use, has 99% of the items we were looking for, book and pay, classes, packages, descriptions, reports, etc.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Affordable, accessible and great support

Pros

Payments and scheduling. While they have steadily improved their product every year and continue to do so. I'm grateful for what they offer small business owners like me.

Cons

The only thing I would welcome further is easier access to change appointments already in the system more fluidly.

Isokinetic Speed Dev Review

Ive been through 6-8 booking softwares before I met Fitli, I was skeptical at first, I went through hell with the past softwares and lost control of and clients. With Fitli, I managed to control my clients and "book and pay" on the spot, From summer 2017 to summer 2018, I have doubled revenue from a low single digit to a double digit monthly income! This could not have been done without the easy access of FITLI. Parents love it, and so do we!!

Pros

User-Friendly mobile app! Parents love it

Cons

Nothing bad to say here, everything about this software is great

Very happy....

Pros

For me, my process is pretty simple so I was able to keep my format simple. However, there are plenty of options if you need more.

Cons

The learning curve but that comes with all software.

Well done

Great

Pros

Simplicity and easy to use. When I email the company they respond quickly.

Cons

I wish I could edit already created packages.

Small wonder

I'm happy using fitli

Pros

Its user friendly and their in house team rocks Great for small entities and those planning to grow

Cons

Maybe some level of video class streaming in the future. Just an ask

Fitli is legit.

Pros

It allows me to easily manage my business from various platforms at anytime.

Cons

Wish the app had more updated features and could be more personalized to each company.

Pilates classes

Loss of email clients cant sign up. Complicated

Pros

Easy billing Reports Classes lists Email sign up

Cons

Client sign up and registration issues with email

Good for dance studio

Responsive customer support

Pros

easy to use. I like it can be used on phone or computer. Good for dance studio

Cons

editing a class without canceling if already booked

Amazing Customer Servie

Pros

Customer service is outstanding. I feel the software is easy to you, and my customers feel the same.

Cons

Would like it to integrate with Quickbooks.

Great Service and helpful software

John and his team are exceptional. They helped me get up and running quickly and have been there to answer questions and help me through any challenges that have come up. Their software is helping me manage my small Pilates studio with ease and for a reasonable cost.

Pros

The ability for my clients to schedule with me and for them to be texted when their session is booked is great. This saves me time and effort. I also like the flexibility of being able to have hidden packages/pricing that I can apply if needed.

Cons

Because it is fairly new there some features that would be nice to have. However the Fitli team are open to suggestions and constantly working on adding new features.