fitli Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

Reviews by rating

Easy to use for both myself and my clients, which has increased my profits. Super Customer oriented.
We are a niche studio and they work perfect in product and cost allowing us to seamlessly serve our customers. Our participants have commented many times on the ease of just “book it.
I don’t like how some people have issues often with the APP. We use this platform to book groups and I get complaints about the app failing.
Our Yoga Studio adopted Fitli at the end of December. We previously had used MindBody and that was a fiasco.
There's no quick app to log into from the owner or business.

TF

Tara F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best customer service, hands down

I enjoy using Fitli. They are affordable, reliable, helpful and the program is useful for our small yoga studio. I trust them, the program, and recommend it to others without reservation.

Pros

Because we are a small yoga studio, we don't need all the bells and whistles that some of the 'main stream' products offer, nor can our budget afford them. Fitli meets our needs and our budget and their customer service is hands down some of the best I've ever experienced. They are knowledgable, responsive, helpful and available. I enjoy working with their team. The program is easy to use and reliable....

Cons

Like all programs there are some limitations, but the team is responsive to client feedback and is always working on adding features that we've requested. Over time they have made some new features available that have been helpful. If I made a list of everything that it is missing that I would like to have for our studio, it would still be a short list.

JM

Jenny M.

Great Software for Fitness Studio

Pros

It was easy to set up, very reliable and easy to access someone for help.

Cons

I would love an Android app, shopping cart and numbered clients.

LH

Laura H.

Great Customer Service

I am overall pleased with my fitli experience. It helps me tend to my administrative responsibilities with ease.

Pros

Fitli has great customer service. There is always someone available to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

Some of my clients find it difficult to manage.

lg

louise g.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Yoga Center of Deerfield Beach recommends Fitli!

If not for Fitli, we might not have made it through the pandemic. Making the transition from paper passes and payment in studio to an online program of classes and registration has been daunting. Our questions to Fitli were addressed immediately. We were able to schedule quick online chats for more challenging questions and quick responses to emails helped us out of many mini-crises. We found the pricing fair and the support exceptional. Highly recommended.

Pros

We have been an old-school studio for 50 years. 2020 changed everything, and thankfully, we found Fitli at just the right time. We were able to set up online classes using Zoom with payment and registration all online. We are indebted to the support staff at Fitli who helped us every step of the way, and continue to listen and address our concerns.

Cons

It was difficult for our clientele, many older and not computer savvy, to get used to online booking and payment. Sometimes they still miss the "confirm" step when processing a payment. But these extra steps are a protection for our clients so they don't make erroneous purchases. It's taken some practice, but most everyone now is conversant and comfortable with this program.

GS

Gentry S.

Fitli for the Win!

Customer service is key with a close second as being an affordable product. The Fitli team is quick to respond with clear and concise resolutions or assistance any time we need it. We are a small studio in a small town, but the app and website give us big city appeal (very polished and professional)!

Pros

Outstanding customer service!! We are a niche studio and they work perfect in product and cost allowing us to seamlessly serve our customers. Our participants have commented many times on the ease of just “book it”. Class leaders can see their rosters with a click of a button while participants can track their schedules with the flexibility of the app or the website!

Cons

We wish there was full functionality across Android products.

Andrea R.

Great Value, Excellent Customer Support, Growing Company

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They are a small support team, so you know who will answer your questions. They are speedy in their responses, and give very thorough and clear answers. They are very open to learning your company needs and do everything they can to help you problem solve issues. The pricing structure is very reasonable for what you get. While there is certainly room for improvement...

Cons

There are a few items we asked to add or improve, and many items the Fitli team has already added or fixed. It's a process to prioritize requests, so we understand that as a new and smaller company improvements will take time. Plus, their customer service is so great, (and even though it can be a bit frustrating for us admin) it is worth the wait to see what improvements are up and coming. I know that for our customers it has been a good transition from MindBody (where we were before), but there are lots of requests for Android app (which they are working on). It is a bit confusing to some users at times, but we've been able to help resolve questions pretty quickly.

AP

Allie P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great system has really helped me grow my business

Really enjoy it. I feel like I made a good decision by going with them

Pros

Lots of capabilities in one place ughhhh

Cons

Some functions are confusing or limited

PB

Patricia B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Fitli a great resource for a small studio

Fitli was a great resource and fills a need that many studios have with tracking, registration, attendance, and record keeping. It continues to improve as time goes on.

Pros

Fitli gives a cost effective way to manage classes and times and students that, once set up, puts a lot of the hard work to rest. The customer service is very quick to respond and is always polite and helpful.

Cons

I would like to have seen a record of what emails were sent to whom by date and be offered a test email. I don't want to have to send an email to myself everytime.

MA

Marianna A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great scheduling software for small yoga studio

I loved working with [sensitive content hidden] as she often anticipated needs I hadn't thought of. her instructions during my learning curve were easy to understand and she was exceptionally patient. Because our yoga studio closed I will be sorry to end that relationship.

Pros

Several things attracted me to this service. It is Texas-based, I could communicated easily with the same person (establishing a personal connection is really rare these days), The price was perfect, and we didn't need any more whistles and bells (featured).

Cons

I couldn't issue refunds directly but the process was fairly easy - it was just an added extra step.

KI

Kelly I.

Great Product!👍

Great!

Pros

Ease of use for myself and my clients. . Low cost.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like! Support is great too!

WD

Willie D.

Music, 1-10 employees

Efficient Service

Amazed

Pros

This software is designed to be efficient. It targeted what we use the most as a studio director and provides those functions.

Cons

This software to me doesn’t have a flaw.

TB

Tina B.

Fitli is Five Star

The monthly reports are beneficial for tracking sales, attendance, break downs of fees, discounts, etc

Pros

As a small business, Fitli meets and exceeds my needs and expectations for affordable and quality service. Their customer service is top notch!

Cons

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for a customer to book the same class more than once. Many of my customers want to pay for family or friends to take a class with them.

AH

Anita H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

Pros

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

BK

Brian K.

Best Value and Service for your money

5-star experience across the board.

Pros

Fitli is easy to use and understand. It's not clogged with extra features that just make things more confusing and slow like other programs I've used or looked into. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team respond quickly to any issues and go above and beyond to resolve any issues.

Cons

I started with Fitli when the company was fairly new, so there were not as many features as other programs. But the Fitli team is regularly updating the program with new features and actually listens to suggestions and implements them to constantly improve the program.

KM

Kelli M.

So glad I chose Fitli

I needed something that didn’t cost hundreds of dollars a month and was easy for my clients and to the point. People can easily sign up for memberships and see my gym schedule and that’s perfect for my small gym!

Pros

I was starting my gym the year Covid hit hard and Fitli was affordable for me to keep using though I didn’t have many members. Anytime I needed help with something they were always so quick to respond!

Cons

I am excited for their new things. I did wish that there were ways to take point of sale payments a little bit easier and it sounds like that will be very soon! Also wish maybe the app was a little more user friendly. At the moment I only tell my members to use the website.

AE

Autumn E.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Recommended for your dance studio/fitness studio

I will continue to use Fitli. Responsive and open to suggestions always. They are always working to make the experience even better for their customers.

Pros

Great customer and easy set-up. Reliable and the students like it a lot.

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like other than their time zone is different than mine which makes expiration dates for my promos a little tricky timing wise. But my review wouldn’t submit my without me putting something in this box.

SM

Sheryl M.

Sports, self-employed

Fitli Surpassed our Expectations. Intuitive Product and Outstanding Customer Service!

As our business grew, it was becoming increasingly difficult to manage the schedule and payments. Fitli simplified the entire process. Don't know how we would run the business without out! Their support team is phenomenal. We typically get an immediate response and resolution. If we encounter a bug or other more involved issue, they escalate the ticket and respond with a solution within a day. They listen to customers and modify features accordingly. Very flexible, adaptable business. Highly recommend!

Pros

Online booking, automatic payments, class scheduling, website integration, retail option.

Cons

Would like to see the Retail portion of the site expanded a bit to include a few more features (i.e. photos, quantity, options (sizes, colors).

VK

Victoria K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

Pros

The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

Cons

I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

KN

Kelly N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

Pros

I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

Cons

My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

SE

Sherry E.

Fitli was a perfect fit for Fit 4 Life by Sherry

It made running my business so easy and hassle free.

Pros

Fitli was very easy to incorporate into my business. It was easy for me to use and for new clients too. It eliminated the need for cash and check payments from the client.

Cons

The only issue was when a client's card would expire, and the program would take two payments using the old and new card.

CF

Christina F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Affordable, accessible and great support

Pros

Payments and scheduling. While they have steadily improved their product every year and continue to do so. I'm grateful for what they offer small business owners like me.

Cons

The only thing I would welcome further is easier access to change appointments already in the system more fluidly.

MB

Mandy B.

Amazing Customer Service

I am very satisfied with the features Fitli provides and how they respond to my requests for support.

Pros

Responsive customer service and affordability.

Cons

It would be great to be able to book appointments with more than one attendee.

KA

Kelly A.

Well done

Great

Pros

Simplicity and easy to use. When I email the company they respond quickly.

Cons

I wish I could edit already created packages.

JS

Jessica S.

Love Fitli!

Pros

Fitli is easy to use as an admin. We only use it for class reservations and payment processing, but members agree it’s very user friendly.

Cons

Would love to have an android app option. Would also like to be able to change the title/subject of messages sent from fitli.

LR

Lydie R.

Pilates classes

Loss of email clients cant sign up. Complicated

Pros

Easy billing Reports Classes lists Email sign up

Cons

Client sign up and registration issues with email