CleanCloud Reviews

Pros

Excellent tool , the customer service and support is outstanding, our customers love the paperless operation.

Patricia H.

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely.

Manuel A.

Titus O.

Cons

Need Customer what you are doing now Does not Work It Is A pain Pont For Keeping Your Software.

Robert I.

Lack of option to customize and there are no local address option while adding Customer Information.

Junaid R.

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them.

Greg R.

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

Pros

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

Cons

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

Pros

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

Cons

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Best POS system

CleanCloud allows me to fully manage my store. I am able to store customer's info and take their orders in a flexible way by adding options like up-charges. The website is visually appealing and very easy to navigate.

Pros

CleanCloud is the best POS system I came across. What makes it different from most is its cloud feature. I am still able to run my business even when I am not at my store.

Cons

The one thing I don't like about CleanCloud is that I need to purchase a phone number in order to receive replies from texts I send to my customers about their orders.

Cleancloud

Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Pros

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

Cons

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Great system at affordable price.

Very pleased

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Cons

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

As Easy as Easy.

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Pros

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

Cons

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

CleanCloud Delivers

We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Pros

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Cons

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

CleanCloud makes sense

Pros

Every bit of CleanCloud is customizable and their customer service team is wonderful!

Cons

The app gets the job donr without complaint, however, it is not "sleek". The look overall is a little boxy and low-budget.

CleanCloud Review for Laundromat with Pickup/Delivery service

CleanCloud is exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed to move forward with our growing pickup/delivery service. From importing our existing customer base and product list, to communicating pickup/delivery order status to our customers in real-time, CleanCloud has come through for us each and every time.

Pros

We were looking for a comprehensive laundromat solution with a pickup/delivery component. CleanCloud POS handles over the counter wash & fold and follows orders through the production process from washer to dryer to folding table to inventory. The pickup/delivery driver app integrates seamlessly through the cloud in real time, so changes made on the road are updated in the system immediately.

Cons

1) There are certain screens that I'd like to customize (icon size/placement), but that functionality has not yet been implemented. Based on my experience with the support team, I am confident that these matters will be addressed. 2) I wish we were able to use our existing phone number for the automated text messaging system, but that is not an option at this time.

Caso de exito

En general estoy feliz con CleanCloud. La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el programa hace que tu experiencia de usuario sea genial. Es muy rápido de configurar y en pocos minutos ya puedes tener tu tienda operativa y poder atender a tus primeros clientes

Pros

La facilidad del software es increíble. Cuando planeaba montar la primera tienda no tenía idea de cómo iba a gestionar mis pedidos hasta que encontré clean cloud, lo probé 7 días y me pareció espectacular. En unas horas configure todo y ya tenia mi lavandería lista para empezar a recibir clientes.

Cons

Nos ayudaría mucho a los pequeños negocios que los costos de SMS no fueran tan elevados. Básicamente mejorar las herramientas de marketing para poder potenciar la publicidad hacia nuestros clientes. Por otro lado, el costo de rentar el software es bastante elevado y creo que deberían dar algún descuento a los clientes que pasen el año usando clean cloud, ya que eso significa que son negocios consolidados que seguirán con CleanCloud durante muchos años mas.

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pros

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Cons

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Pros

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Cons

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Best complete software package in market

Its good so far.

Pros

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Cons

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

Pros

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

Cons

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development... Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ... We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ... Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew) Many thanks

Pros

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Cons

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble. Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle. The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows LOVE LOVE LOVe

Pros

Clean and intuitive Comprehensive Well priced Patient and helpful support team Logical

Cons

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Outstanding

It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Pros

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

Cons

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer. The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Pros

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Cons

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing. Text credits are bit expensive. If the app has push notification facility that will be great. Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Pros

Cloud based. Great value for money Really aids workflow and staff management Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Cons

Can be a bit clunky in its operation Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Your business faster CleanCloud

IT SAVES US A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE THE PAYMENT METHOD IS MORE DIDACTIC AND ORGANIZED SINCE WE HAVE A SALES REPORT PER SELLER IS A FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES EASE IN PROCESS ACTIVITIES BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO DETERMINE THE PROGRESS OF OUR DELIVERIES AND PICK

Pros

IT IS A VERY COMPLETE SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO PERFORM DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE US EASIER THE PROCESSES AND MANAGEMENT OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS; BECAUSE WITH IT WE CAN REGISTER CLIENTS, PROCESS OUR LOTS, KNOW THE STOCK OF THE PRODUCTS. THUS CREATING A SALES PANEL PER EMPLOYEE THAT ALLOWS US TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS DELIVERIES AND PICK UP.THIS INCREASES THE LOYALTY OF OUR CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU CAN CARRY OUT YOUR WORK ANYWHERE DUE TO ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT

Cons

WHEN YOU MAKE DISCOUNTS IT CAN BE A BIT TEDIOUS AND THE SCHEME CAUSES SOME CONFUSION. YOUR TELEPHONE ATTENTION IS NOT OPTIMAL

Array of Features

Developed with customer user experience in mind. Ticks all the usual boxes and has an excellent development team always working on new features. Serves everyone, from the small single operation to multiple stores with conveyors systems.

Pros

Interface is very user friendly and can be adapted to your own needs

Cons

Additional feature requests are not always added and takes a while to implement if accepted

Great Software

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

PRACTICO Y ESCALABLE

Mi experiencia es buena por que la comunicación con el cliente está muy bien resuelta. y es lo más importante.

Pros

Me permite crecer y tenerlo todo controlado, definiendo el taller y diferentes locales de Tintoreria, La trazabilidad de las prendas es buena, y la usuabilidad es muy intuitiva.

Cons

Al inicio de la actividad resulta complicado rentabilizar su coste, por el volumen de prendas. Por otro lado hecho de menos poder hacer un seguimiento y control de las prendas, cuando las subcontrato; por ejemplo peletero, alfombras, teñidos, pequeñas costuras, etc. También creo que seria útil poder cotizar un servicio no solo por precio/unidad y precio/kg., sino también por precio/m2 como es el caso de las alfombras y las cortinas. Llevar la contabilidad depende de la compra de otro programa, en los pequeños negocios lo más necesario es la emisión de facturas y su control. Tampoco me gusta que una vez has facturado un servicio a un cliente, no lo excluya de la factura mensual.

CleanCloud review

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Pros

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Cons

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Great Dry Clean software

Being able to communicate with our clients, and outsourced work, along with keeping tracking of finances and incoming moneys is such a seamless feature of this program. It was really great to see it in action.

Pros

I really liked this software. I used it for a short time under its Free Trial (14 days). It is easy to use, and very organized. Best of all the clean look of the program makes it very easy to select items, specify the process it will undergo. The customer organization is really great - one is able to email clients and keep track of their orders very clearly. Everything about this software allows for an all around understanding of finances and procedures.

Cons

The only setback for our small business and the reason we opted to not continue to use it was the price. When we can increase business and generate more clients, then I can see us switching to this beautiful software.