CleanCloud Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.08/10

See full reviews by rating

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely.
It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world.
The ease of access of this site is well worth the money. So far so good and I can not stress enough the importance of service as I will with Clean Cloud.
Need Customer what you are doing now Does not Work It Is A pain Pont For Keeping Your Software.
Lack of option to customize and there are no local address option while adding Customer Information.

CleanCloud users...

Salesforce Service Cloud-logocaret

Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Sales Cloud-logocaret

Salesforce Sales Cloud

How would you rate CleanCloud?

A great value for the feature set

Given the feature set/willingness to enhance/ease-of-use and deployment/integrations with external systems, CleanCloud seems best-in-class for my use.

Pros

Strong support, consideration of feature enhancements, continuous improvement, robust feature set, impressive integrations.

Cons

Some workflows (UX) are a bit cumbersome, or non-intuitive. A couple issues have haunted us for a while.

Started off great- aftercare is terrible

Frustrating support that has cost me on the business side. and in the end it’s the aftercare you live with everyday.

Pros

The simple cloud based interface makes it possible to manage transparently from anywhere.

Cons

Support team are just terrible. They are not responsive. They drop the ball on paid deliverables, and they don’t acknowledge and try to fix the shortcomings once they occur. Maintenance on purchased products such as custom apps has been highly problematic. I regret establishing my business trusting their white lAbelled app to be the core of my customer interface

Hi Elham, We're so sorry to hear this. All support requests sent to support@cleancloud.com are responded to within an hour during business hours and we always try to go above and beyond to help. We're sorry we couldn't provide the exact solution you needed, in these rare occasions we do provide available workarounds. Regarding our apps, we must abide with Apple guidelines and cannot speed up their processes nor influence their requirements but will always try to do everything we can to help

CleanCloud Review

It’s pretty good. Phone customer service & tech support would make it even better.

Pros

It’s easy to use It’s easy to manage It’s easy to make changes Customer support by email only.

Cons

Cannot call customer support. Text messages do not provide customer phone # Customization of auto text msg go through vendor

Great POS system ...

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly. The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions. cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

Best POS system available

Pros: this company empowers small business owners to think big! The system is easy to use and because it is cloud-based it is accessible remotely on all devices anywhere. This helps because it makes tech support even better! If there is a problem the support staff can fix it remotely, also they make updates through the cloud. The mobile app finally launching is also a positive note. Cons: ...

Cons

Thank you for your review. We have one correction to make: - You do not need to use Stripe to process your payments with us. You are free to use any payment processor you like, and so you can have lower transaction fees for your in store card payments.

Best Functionality and Vslue

Overall It has been very positive. CleanCloud is set up to facilitate interaction and take feedback from any user that wants to contribute and request changes.

Pros

All in one system (POS, CRM, Customer App, Driver App and Web ordering tool), continuous improvements and updates with monthly live webinars, training videos, and a lot more.

Cons

The inventory tracking needs some refinement

Best bang for the modern entrepreneur

Not sure why I've never seen or come across this company before. Well actually I did, back in 2013-14 but I was locked in to a situation with a previous pos and could not switch. As soon as I could I jumped, the software is robust, customer support responsive ( very important), and the app features are just what I was looking for. I can say enough about my experience and cannot wait for more updates. Dashing Valet dry cleaning is very happy with clean cloud app and recommend,especially mobile operators, to seriously take a look at this software and stop leaving money on the table.

Pros

The app features, customer support, and price.

Cons

The only con that I can see is that the software are doesn't have all of the modern bells and whistles like geo location , geo fencing, separate driver app, garment photo functionality, but I am sure that at some point more features will be added.

Explosive 🧨 growth

The system works like clockwork I’ve had systems before but this one literally has Everthing feature and tool required to run a success business and to scale your business

Pros

Without this software my business would be all over the place It’s centralised literally everything you name it the software has it It’s also very easy to use very user friendly

Cons

Tbh I can’t really find any cons as most things are always being improved

CleanCloud

Very good experience

Pros

CleanCloud is an excellent software for dry cleaning and laundry service, easy to implement and to use . Very friendly and has all what you need as options

Cons

Sometimes duplicate orders and the subscription fees is somehow high

MikaClean

Ovarall very well. Unfortunately the training and updating are in English

Pros

Factory and statistics system. Easy to work.

Cons

The webinsr en English. For us is preferred in Spanish.

Lucky Find On Our End

CleanCloud does everything we need and - with some customizations - we are up and running with an Austin, TX based on-demand laundry delivery service. Click a button, your dirty laundry and dry cleaning is picked up. Click it again and your clean laundry and dry cleaning is delivered back to you. It wouldn't be possible without CleanCloud's help. www.thefolde.com

Pros

Simple interface. Reliable performance. Low cost. Good communication with team for customization.

Cons

Does not yet offer flexible scheduling module. Bug: customers can select a date and time that has already passed when ordering.

The program is great and the customer support is even better

The best benefit is that it streamlines our workflow into one elegant solution. Since I am gushing in my review I feel compelled to say that I am a real customer and I am not paid to write this.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. They understand the drycleaning business so I can make my own modifications to accomodate the way I do things in my business.

Cons

All software has limitations, I have discussed with support and they are always working to improve. There are no major limitations that would make me want to look for other software.

Overall it has been very positive

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to figure out.

Cons

I use it primarily for wash and fold laundry. I wish I could customize it a bit more to our work flow to make this wash s as HD fold process less administrative. Also the website doesn’t allow for an individual customization or design.

Fantastic pos for the industry

Having used the product for two years its very user friendly, my staff find it very easy to use and my customers love it when they loose there docket, we have there transactions at the touch of a button

Pros

The stats that are available and the quick invoicing function, my customers love it.

Cons

That its billed in US dollars, every thing else is fab

CleanCloud makes sense

Pros

Every bit of CleanCloud is customizable and their customer service team is wonderful!

Cons

The app gets the job donr without complaint, however, it is not "sleek". The look overall is a little boxy and low-budget.

covid support

good overall experience

Pros

During covid, cleancloud could have supported the clients more as the sales dropped significantly. The 50% discount was not enough at all specially for small businesses.

Cons

The features are satisfactory for small businesses.

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as...

Ease of ise

Pros

We found this software very easy to switch over to from the traditional invoicing system. Our employees were quick to catch on. We appreciate the improvements monthly to the software

Cons

It’s all good. We do not use the delivery part of the software

Cleancloud - Laundry Pickup and Delivery Leader

It has been a great experience

Pros

It encompasses all necessary features required to automate laundry pickup and delivery process. They add on features every 2 to 3 weeks and take customer feedback into account while developing new features. Support TAT and quality is awesome

Cons

Marketing features are basic. App level customization regarding preferences and other stuff is not available

Best POS for the Modern Age

I choose Cleancloud because of the text notification system. This has been of great value for me and my customers. We have been able to clear out inventory faster, and even let customers know when we close because of weather. The metrics system is a great way of keeping track of your sales from the store and at home. Is easy to use and helps you stand out from your competition.

Pros

Texting notification, email notification and ease of use.

Cons

Not very customizable

CleanCloud Review

Good so far.

Pros

Trainings and constant improvements on usability.

Cons

Some features need upgrade yet they are basic functions. Payment management limited to card payments which are limited geographically eg. Stripe

Great Software

Dry cleaning software. It's the easiest, most professional software I have used to date.

Pros

1. Customer service. They're always there when you need them. 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to update

Cons

Nothing. Everything is top of the line.

excellent product and great company to work with

Awesome, great all round

Pros

Easy to implement and fast for order entry

Cons

Nothing, perhaps making online product offering easier to manage

Wonderful customer service, ease of use

cleancloud provides a great cloud service that allows us to access through our cell phones even if the internet goes out. we love it.

Pros

The customer support and the ease of use, as well as customization of features.

Cons

don't have anything I dislike about the software

Excellent Software & Excellent Customer Service

There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love CleanCloudApp. About a month ago, I started googling online trying to find a dry cleaner software that I could purchase for my family's first dry cleaning drop off store which will be opening soon, and I came across CleanCloud. I am so happy that I found this program and tried it. By the way, the first 14 days are free which is great since...