CleanCloud Reviews

4.83/5 (81 reviews)

Pros
  • The software allows you to stay organised and the best features include email notifications, reciept printer and the scanner feature.
Cons
  • This software can take some time to start up and the notifications do not always show on the lock screen.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Luke Carton

User review

Reviewed 2015-02-26

Simply put, this is the best software for Dry Cleaners on the market. It's text/email alerts for customers has increased customer pick up times, and the speed of inputting orders is handy when there's a number of customers dropping items at once. It's quicker than writing tickets.

Tomas Felgueiras

Perfect for my business

Reviewed 2014-06-06

Using CleanCloud has been brilliant for my business. My customers have been very happy with getting their tickets and updates to their phone and I have noticed that business has picked up since I started using it. I found the product easy to use and it was very quick for me to get started.

Reinette de Koker

Thanks for a great product!

Reviewed 2014-07-22

Thanks to Cleancloud, I can now see the performance of my laundry from the convenience of my home. Even the clients are so impressed with the sms and email service and we do not sit with lots of clean laundry for days to pick up. CleanCloud's customer service is really worth a 5 star!

Ahmed Benrekia

Implementing CleanCloud

Reviewed 2015-04-20

I have recently launched CleanCloud in my business and it is truly helpful and eases my day to day operation, i can monitor everything remotely through whatever device i am using. The support team are more than responsive to any comments or adjustment requested.

Lloyd Williams

An excellent well supported product!

Reviewed 2016-10-07

Software is easy to set up and use for both employees and management alike. Support is very fast and responsive to our uniques questions and needs.

Anonymous

Good for managing and keeping work organised

Reviewed 2018-06-18