Fullbay Logo
Fullbay

Cloud-based auto and truck repair shop management software

visit website

Fullbay Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Fullbay?

Pros

Fullbay is so easy to use and has great functions. From the service desk to the technicians on the floor this is a great product to track efficiencies and to communicate with your customer base.

MS

Marc S.

The greatest advantage of Fullbay for us is workflow and going paperless. The ease at which I can access any information I need is second to none.

JE

James E.

I like how easy it is to use and I love the technical support team. They are easy to get a hold of and answer back very quickly.

NM

Norma M.

Cons

This has been one complaint we have received since using Fullbay.

MH

Marion H.

We had trouble keeping track of "extras" on SOs.

SW

Shelli W.

A standalone phone app that could run offline and sync whenever reconnected would likely fix this issue.

SG

Samuel G.

great product

Fullbay support has been great to help through problems or situations that arise

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Easy to track technician effeciency. Lots of different reports.

Cons

sometimes the software will take a long time on certain service orders.

Bryan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy you found the software easy to understand and that the customer support has been great. We appreciate your business!

Where were we without Fullbay?

Fullbay has helped with inventory management, time management, and efficiency in our shop.

Pros

The ease of use. My customers can see the progress of their unit, my techs can look at repair orders and type up their notes from any device and anywhere, I can monitor what is happening without having to be in the shop every minute of the day. It makes my life easier.

Cons

Sometimes the updates, do not really help or make changes that benefit my business.

HOW I LIKE FULLBAY

I HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH FULLBAY AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING WITH SOMEONE. I LIKE THAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THEN I CAN CALL IN AND THEY WILL HELP YOU ON THE SPOT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP YOU.

Pros

I LIKE THAT IT IS EASY TO FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH ANY AND ALL PARTS TO FULLBAY

Cons

THAT IT LOGS YOU OUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN IDLE TOO LONG OR PULL UP ANOTHER WEB PAGE

Stacy, we are delighted that Fullbay has earned a perfect rating from you! We are also glad to hear that it is easy for you to navigate through the software and that you learned it with only one training. We are also happy that you are using the support channels. We want to continue to earn the business from East Coast Diesel LLC. Thank you.

Fullbay Review

Pros

I really appreciate the Help/Training functionality. When you are learning so much, so fast, it is really useful to be able to go back and search for the "How Too" on a topic you missed, or weren't using initially.

Cons

I wish that we could have the option to leave notes on inventory adjustments. It would be very helpful to be able to go back and know exactly who and why made the inventory adjustment. I would also like it if we could create our own mandatory fields for the Technician users. This would ensure that all pertinent information was gathered.

Thank you, Raya for this review! We are so glad you are taking advantage of the training. We want you to love Fullbay and the ease of it. Thank you for the feedback, we are always working to make improvements. Have a great day!

Fullbay review

Pros

I like that it is intuitive in the set-up and use.

Cons

The search features are limited. I would like to be able to search all repairs for a unit, not just the 1st one on each SO.

Thank you for writing this review, Andrew. Our team is happy to hear that the set-up and use of Fullbay is intuitive! We will pass along to our development team that you would like to see improvements with the search features. We intent to continue to earn business from Integrity Fleet Services. Have a great day!

Up and Coming!

Up time for me and my team, both at work and at home. We don't have to take work home with us. We are getting our invoices out much faster and with more parts actually billed instead of given away!

Pros

Easy to navigate, keeps all info at the touch of a finger, no filing cabinets to go through

Cons

Still being built it seems, but the improvements are coming fast

Hello JP. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you no longer have to file through cabinets, and we love that you are able to work from home too. We will continue to make improvements to Fullbay that we hope will benefit WTX Diesel, LLC. Have a great day!

Fullbay is great software

Pros

Ease of data input, tracking of calls,

Cons

unable to track storage of vehicles on rotation calls.

Thank you for posting this review. We are glad that data input and call tracking is easy for your shop. We will pass on your feedback to our development team!

Fullbay review

Great for SO status, approvals, estimates, invoicing, PM tracking.

Pros

User friendly. Can do a lot with service.

Cons

Parts tracking only with inventory parts, not parts put onto SO's directly from vendor.

Thank you for this review. We are happy to hear that you find Fullbay user-friendly and so much more! Fullbay does track special order parts on several reports as well as within the service order history, please reach out to our customer support team and we will be happy to show you how to use those functions. Thank you for your business.

Fast Start

Our organization is a multi-faceted business with several Business Units. I was able to set up each Business Unit as Customers and within those customers define Units that are repaired. Additionally, we were able to start invoicing out of the box when we opened up to the public.

Pros

Intuitive, simple to use. Love the Parts Inventory Management.

Cons

Once you understand the "cycles", you can breeze through implementation.

Thank you, Ed for writing this review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear you find the software simple to use and that you love the parts inventory management! It also sounds like the invoicing is working well for your shop too. We hope to continue to earn your business.

Premier Service Center

Its a great software for the most part. I have use multiple software's and this one seems to preform as expected.

Pros

The parts requesting from the shop technicians to the parts and service support departments.

Cons

How slow the receiving of larger parts orders. The return procedure of new and used parts.

Hello Michael, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate feedback. We are glad to hear that the parts request is working well for you. And, we will definitely pass the feedback along to our development team about the speed on large orders. We are committed to your success. Thank you!

Diesel Repair Shop Software

Very pleased with the Fullbay software.

Pros

The Fullbay software is totally integrated and a one-stop-shop for making their users run more efficient businesses. The Fullbay software is the total package for any Diesel repair shop. From order entry, automatic vin lookup, inventory management, service order real-time tracking, customer invoicing and automatic integration into QuickBooks for bookkeeping.

Cons

I cannot really find any drawbacks to using the Fullbay software.

Jerry, thank you for this wonderful review about Fullbay! Sounds like your shop is using so many of the features in Fullbay to run an efficient business. We are so happy for your shop, and thank you for your business!

Great Software

Pros

It's an online software, great for mobile technicians and how easy it is to use.

Cons

Tracking technicians time has too many steps. We would like to be able to look at an SO and see how much time each Tech has on an action item even with multiple techs on each step.

Phillip, thank you for this review. We are happy to hear that Fullbay has been great for the mobile techs at Schroeder Truck Repair! We appreciate your feedback about tracking technicians. We will share it with the development team at Fullbay. Have a great day!

Overall excellent

Migration was uneventful- startup was pretty smooth-uncovered issues have been eliminated and enhancements have been added.

Pros

Leading edge-incorporates current technologies Productive- Techs are more aware since they are tracking productivity Powerful-Allows instantaneous invoicing and generates lots of metrics Evolving- enhancements are generated routinely Well supported- CRM is alive and well

Cons

Thank you Fred! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to delivering even better functionality and ease of use.

Likes and dislikes of Fullbay Software

Easier tracking of billable hours, and parts.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to get started with and easy to train a new user on.

Cons

Some of the reports are not as I would like them to be.

Debbie, thank you for this review. It is good to hear that it has been easy to get started and train new users on Fullbay! We definitely welcome feedback on what type of reports you would like to see at Ultimate Truck Service, Inc. You may send your suggestions to support@fullbay.com if you'd like. Have a great day!

Fullbay Opinion

I enjoy using Fullbay. The training team was great, and if I ever need support, they are always there, and very helpful.

Pros

I like that the techs can log into a job, and hours can be tracked. Also, having the techs entering their comments is a great feature.

Cons

I would like to see invoiced hours show on printed invoices for customers. This has been one complaint we have received since using Fullbay.

fullbay

Pros

the ease of use and function, It just makes sense and flows really nice

Cons

that it does not work with Sage and there is not more limited to techs

Thank you Matt, for submitting this review. We are happy to hear that Fullbay's flow works nicely for Plett Truck Repair. Have a great day, we hope to continue to earn your business!

Fullbay First 6 months

We were on a paper-based shop system and went to the cloud. A steep learning curve for our shop tech's but we have worked thru most of the bugs so far.

Pros

Cloud-based and works with Quickbooks Canadian Version. Decent help online and excellent call centre. The people at the call centre are easy to reach and almost always respond the same day.

Cons

Accounting links to Quickbooks has problems calculating taxes ( always off by pennies in QuickBooks, very time consuming making small corrections) issuing a credit to QuickBooks is not functional. You have to imput manually.

Dean, thank you so much for writing a review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear that your experience with our call center for help has been excellent. We will let them know! We do have a support rep that specializes helping resolve challenges relating to Quickbooks. Please don't hesitate to get some extra help from us. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for your business!

Fullbay Process

Works well for me and making any adjustments in the system is very user friendly

Pros

As HR it is a simple process entering new employees into the system

Cons

Not much with the position i hold with the company. Great customer service if i have any issues or questions

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Fullbay. We are glad that you find our customer service to be great. We have a great team, and thank you for your business. We appreciate you!

Fullbay

Pros

The feature I admire most about Fullbay is how fast it makes the shop flow.

Cons

I feel the parts side of fullbay is too complex to the point of slowing down work.

Hello Kyle, thank you for reviewing Fullbay. We love hearing that the software helps with your work flow! We definitely understand that it may be complex. We want everyone who uses Fullbay at On-Site Fleet Services to knowhow to use the Fullbay app. Please use our free, unlimited support as much as you'd like till all are proficient. Have a great day!

Great company-

Pros

Easy to use- they have worked with us on programming that we need

Cons

The accounting side integrates with Quickbooks but exports only and isn't real time. This causes some issues that we have had to work around.

Excellent Support

Great tool. Works very well. Good customer facing deliverables. Helps give you a professional appearance right out of the gate.

Pros

We get support and training from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is absolutely fantastic. It’s amazing how engaged and enthusiastic she is about training is on this software. I wish I could hire her away. I’ve been managing people for a long time and you don’t find team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very often.

Cons

Doesn’t have a great function for looking up parts.

Not Impressed

None, after a week of signing up found out I was going to have to spend alot of money to get my data moved in order to even use the software. I do not reccommend Fullbay to anyone, I'll tell all my Independent Truck Repair Group friends as will as HDA truck pride TSE's that they should look elsewhere. I'm currently recommending Digital Wrench to those that ask.

Pros

I liked that it is internet based and can be integrated with other softwares in addition to tracking time, inventory and various reports.

Cons

Too expensive, Fullbay wanted to charge alot of money to start and then charge more to pull my old data over from our old program that did 80% of what Fullbay does with no monthly costs or fees. Seems like you get nickel and dimed with this software paying to add a user and everything you go to add costs more per month and results in a high monthly bill versus our other program that was paid for at a cost of less than $1000 for multiple computers.

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to lose you as a valued customer of Fullbay. We strive to provide transparent pricing and the highest return on your investment with the platform. Some of the ways we do this are by not charging for core product enhancements or support, and not forcing shops into long-term contracts. While there are costs associated with transferring data from other systems, we offer free alternatives and work with shops if the cost is prohibitive. We are sorry to see you go and hope you will consider coming back to Fullbay in the future.

why fullbay works for us

my experience has been good over all

Pros

I can move in between shop and work on several service orders at once

Cons

returning parts to inventory is some times a hassell

Product Review

Fixing our companies inventory on fullbay. I truly enjoy this software

Pros

The friendliness of navigating through full bay

Cons

anytime i try to watch a training video it takes so long for them to download

Thank you TJ for leaving this review of Fullbay. We are delighted that it has been easy for Pinnacle Diesel and Auto Repair to navigate through the app. We are happy that you are using the training videos, but definitely want that to be smooth and fast for you. Please reach out to our free customer support line to see how those videos can load more quickly for you.

Great Product to run your Shop from small to large companies

Pros

I like the fact that this software is simple to use. Easy setup and great support.

Cons

I really don't have many cons to mention other then I do wish there was more parts ordering software like a partstech.com or fleetpride ordering internally in the program. But most shops in this industry are still doing phone call method compared to online ordering.