All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fullbay

Cloud-based auto and truck repair shop management software

visit website

Fullbay Reviews

Pros

It even holds you to the process, users cannot proceed without completing each step in order. It's customizable, has great integrations, and excellent Reports for the back office.

Robert F.

GRANT P.

Read the full review
My overall experience with FullBay has been great. I really like the product.

Keith M.

Troy W.

Samuel G.

Read the full review
The parts is a little hard to navigate at first. Easier as time goes on but that seems to be the most difficult.

Corey G.

4.7

Fullbay was solution we needed

Fullbay truly transformed our business. The manner in which we managed shop operations was very haphazard and "seat of the pants" before we adopted Fullbay. Fullbay provided us with a roadmap to streamlining much of our processes. It's not a magic bullet, and it only works if you use it as intended. I personally believe that we could improve in a number of areas of our Fullbay usage if we had the time to stop and really focus on it. Overall, I am very pleased with Fullbay and believe it was a great choice for us.

Pros

Fullbay has many great features and has continued to improve and evolve since we adopted it in 2016. I think the best features are its relative ease of use, and the available tutorials. I also particularly like the inventory module. This is one area that I think we struggled with previously, and although the software does not solve all of our problems, it gives us the tools and framework to truly streamline our parts processes. Also, we are seeing more and more of our customer's making use of the portal. I think this feature holds a lot of promise for the future.

Cons

I really do not personally have any major complaints about Fullbay. We've experienced a few glitches with the interface with our accounting software, but these issues are usually quickly resolved. I suppose one personal issue is the speed with which the product as evolved has more or less left me behind. The level at which I use Fullbay does not take me into the day to day tasks as it once did. As the result I have to play catchup at times. But again, there are always excellent tutorials that usually get me to where I need to be.

An invaluable addition to our bucket

The biggest benefit from Fullbay is the ability to go from 3 office folks typing invoices all day every day to put out perhaps 80-100 invoices daily to going to well over 150 invoices daily with one person reviewing and forwarding the invoices. The customers like the accuracy and immediate billing we can provide. Any outstanding bills can be easily reviewed and followed up on.

Pros

The ability to shift invoice creation away from paper work orders to field techs getting their actual input without the need to interpret what the may or may not have meant. The learning curve for techs was short and easy for even our most tech challenged mechanics. We would not be where we are today without fullbay.

Cons

Overall Fullbay covers all bases in our approach to customer service. Some of the reporting is a bit short on the tech side but I find it very hard to find fault with the product.

Russ, we truly appreciate this review. Thank you! We are happy to hear that your techs are easily learning how to use Fullbay and that you were able to trim down on office time reviewing invoices. That is great! Also happy to hear that your customers love Fullbay too. We are grateful for your business, thank you.

Not Impressed

None, after a week of signing up found out I was going to have to spend alot of money to get my data moved in order to even use the software. I do not reccommend Fullbay to anyone, I'll tell all my Independent Truck Repair Group friends as will as HDA truck pride TSE's that they should look elsewhere. I'm currently recommending Digital Wrench to those that ask.

Pros

I liked that it is internet based and can be integrated with other softwares in addition to tracking time, inventory and various reports.

Cons

Too expensive, Fullbay wanted to charge alot of money to start and then charge more to pull my old data over from our old program that did 80% of what Fullbay does with no monthly costs or fees. Seems like you get nickel and dimed with this software paying to add a user and everything you go to add costs more per month and results in a high monthly bill versus our other program that was paid for at a cost of less than $1000 for multiple computers.

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to lose you as a valued customer of Fullbay. We strive to provide transparent pricing and the highest return on your investment with the platform. Some of the ways we do this are by not charging for core product enhancements or support, and not forcing shops into long-term contracts. While there are costs associated with transferring data from other systems, we offer free alternatives and work with shops if the cost is prohibitive. We are sorry to see you go and hope you will consider coming back to Fullbay in the future.

Couldn't do without

Fullbay is fairly easy to learn and use on the surface. Which is good to get new people use to the system and allow them to begin using Fullbay from day one. Upon some familiarity to the program you can begin to run very specific reports and view metrics on parts margins, technician efficiency, and all sorts of revenue analytics. And for me specifically I reach out to support weekly with questions and ideas for improvements. They are great to work with, communicate updates as needed, and are very knowledgeable of the random things I'm looking for.

Pros

The volume of reports available, level of detail that is accessible, and the capabilities of the program. Ease of integration into QB's and the addition of Motor to the program.

Cons

Some of the larger reports takes a few seconds to generate (I know right). Along with sometimes to can get lost in the amount of data you can have access to.

Tylor, thank you for leaving a review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear you are using the integrations at your shop! So glad to hear you found Fullbay easy to use and that you are taking advantage of our free, unlimited tech support. We appreciate your business and are committed to your success. Thank you!

FullBay

My overall experience with FullBay has been great. I really like the product. I like the support they give me. I like the constant innovations. Highly recommend.

Pros

I really like a lot about this program. It is our main shop program. We use it for billing, inventory management, technician efficiency and as a mobile app for our service trucks. Easy to use. They are constantly upgrading the product. Very responsive to suggestions.

Cons

The only complaint that I have about the software is that it only migrates information to Quick books. I would like it to be able to migrate to Sage as well.

Keith, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that Fullbay is easy for you to use and that Fullbay is your main software in your shop. We always welcome your feedback regarding additions to the software. Thank you for your business!

Great Software + Great Value = Happy Customers

We had trouble keeping track of "extras" on SOs. When we got to the end of the job and were over on hours, the technicians wouldn't remember why and we missed a lot of opportunity to bill for hours correcting unauthorized work. Fullbay has allowed us to easily create action items and have the customer authorize, prior to starting the work which means we can bill for all the techs time!

Pros

The ease of setting up SO's and communicating with our customers.

Cons

Time Reporting!!! Would like the ability to readily track technicians time and better time reporting options.

Hello Shelli, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Fullbay. We are so happy that you are now able to bill for all the techs time now. That is vital to a successful, profitable shop! Your suggestion regarding time reported is valuable, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Best Truck Repair Software I Have Ever Used!

Great! the whole team at fullbay is always helpful

Pros

I like the flow of the software. It is very intuitive. I don't need to build wok-arounds to make it fast and effective. The program was built by people in the truck repair industrie not by a software company guessing how should do business.

Cons

I don't have many cons for this software because when I make a suggestion it usually gets addressed in the next update or two.

Matt, we are happy to hear this is the best truck repair software you have ever used! This was definitely build by people in the industry, thanks for recognizing that. We love suggestions, please feel free to keep them coming. Thanks for your business, we will continue to earn it!

GREAT PRODUCT!!

FULLBAY HAS ALWAYS HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TRAINING.

Pros

THE ONLY PRODUCT WE FOUND THAT IS TRULY BUILT FOR TRUCK AND TRUCK REPAIR.

Cons

ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SOFTWARE IT IS REALLY EASY TO USE.

Mark, thank you for this review! We are so glad that you are happy with Fullbay. And, yes! Fullbay was built specifically for heavy duty repair. We appreciate your business and as always, reach out to customer support for any needs you may have at Broward Truck and Trailer, Inc.

Fullbay is great

It’s a great system and really puts the departments in tune to work together in accomplishing great customer service

Pros

Has a lot of info that is useful and keeps you in check in all departments

Cons

Has a lot of steps at first but results come later

Fullbay

The ease of tracking calls and sending estimates and invoices to customers

Pros

Ease of creating Service orders and invoicing tickets

Cons

Sometimes finding vin# for Trailers after verifying they are right

Robert, thank you for taking the time to write a review for Fullbay. It is great to hear that you experience ease with creating service orders and invoicing tickets. We will continue to make improvements to the app. We appreciate Magnum's Inc and your business. Thank you!

Fullbay rocks

It has been a good software to keep track of the financials and the productivity of the company so far.

Pros

I like that I can keep easy records of the financials. It links with Quickbooks and our processing payment software.

Cons

Uploading inventory can be a little chaotic but customer service has always been helpful when I have issues.

Susan, Thank you for this review! We are delighted to hear that Mikes Mobile Wrenches is using the QuickBooks integration. We built the software to simplify financials in the shop. Please do continue to reach out to customer support for any challenges you may have. We appreciate your business.

Software is always improving

Overall, what Fullbay does better than anything is improve communications. If one team member steps out for lunch, has to leave suddenly, is on a long call, etc., everyone knows what the customer has approved, where parts are coming from, and what has been done. Sending quote requests to vendors has greatly decreased the amount of incorrect parts we receive and vendors are given the quoted prices when the PO is sent so there are less price corrections needed.

Pros

Fullbay has been evolving since the day we started with it. It is not perfect, but it is great to know that if I see a problem and report it, it will eventually be corrected.

Cons

Since the software is so complex and customizable, improvements sometimes take a while to get done.

Thank you, Alexis for writing this review. The continuous improvement of Fullbay is important to us so we are glad to see that you are seeing results when you report a problem. We love how Fullbay improves communication at Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc. That is awesome! We definitely understand that improvements can take some time to get done. We do love the feedback, so keep it coming. We hope to continue to work to earn your business. Thank you!

Business Management software for any size company

Full bay has saved us tens of thousands of dollars already. The reduction of data entry in accounting allowed us to consolidate two positions into one, freeing up an entire salary. The ability to catalogue and maintain an accurate inventory has allowed us to start implementing an inventory reduction strategy, and the ability for Customers to authorize estimates online, and view documents through their portal is amazing! Although we're still training our Customers to use these features, it will be a continual time saver as we continue to expand.

Pros

Fullbay has enabled our business to continue its double digit growth by managing our inventory, providing insight into Technician productivity and by reducing the manual entry of accounting and administration functions. We have been able to go paperless and live, while providing our Customers greater insight.

Cons

I would like the ability to filter further with a number of reports, however, for the general user, the reporting is adequate.

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about Fullbay. We are so happy that Adrenaline Diesel is experiencing double digit growth, congratulations! We will pass on your suggestions to our development department and definitely appreciate your feedback. We want the reports to meet your needs. Have a great day!

Game Changer

From the very first day Fullbay was very much interested in our success as a business and with the use of their software. Fullbay has always been extremely professional and prompt with our questions or needs. This partnership with them has helped push us to ever higher levels of service and excellence. I strongly believe we owe a lot of our growth to Fullbay. It frees us up to manage and service our fleet customers. From start to finish we are better, faster, and more accurate than we were before Fullbay.

Pros

Ease of use, portability, and professional appearance towards customers. So easy to train new users and I can work from anywhere I need to. Our customers love the way their invoices look and their access to their portal 24/7.

Cons

I really have nothing that I do not like about Fullbay. We often perceive problems, but those are sorted out quickly by our support team. There are very frequent updates and changes that continually improve and polish the software.

Hello Troy. We appreciate this review and for giving us 5 stars in every area! We are happy to hear that training is going so well for you, and that your customers love the customer portal! We hope that helps keep customers returning to TDI. We will keep the updates coming, and we welcome you to keep the suggestions coming too! We will continue to earn your business. And, we will always be interested in your success! Have a great day, Troy!

Software that will get your company organized

Fullbay has allowed our shop to operate in a more organized, accountable fashion. We don't need to dig through physical papers to find a customer phone number, a bill, or an old service order. It lets our technicians work in the field and accurately record their work, time, and parts. We have become a favorite among our customers as well simply because of the organized, itemized invoices that are generated from the data you enter as you work through a job.

Pros

Fullbay works well for inventory keeping, handling and recording bills, generating invoices for customers, and generally building a custom database for your company. I joined stepped into using Fullbay after the company had been using it as a main system for around two years and was immediatly impressed by how large the database of customer info, units, and vendor info was. Because everything you put into the system gets remembered and organized, it becomes easy to run a search for a customer, trailer, truck, bill, or vendor and find the information you need.

Cons

The interface can be a little dry at first, lots of different menus, but they all hold some necessary function. Also you are dependent on internet connection. While this works well when you have access to an internet connection all the time and the cloud functionality is very useful for tracking everything in real time, if you don't have a fast or reliable connection you could be refreshing the browser app multiple times to get it to load. A standalone phone app that could run offline and sync whenever reconnected would likely fix this issue.

Samuel, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is great that Integrity Fleet Services is using Fullbay to store your customer's information. Fullbay will definitely keep your shop organized! We agree, lack of internet can cause frustration.

Mandate

I kid you not we find and learn things about this program every day, we are still learning how to use the reports. I would like to see one thing change though I would like to be able to look up a part number I used on a previous service order, a search bar where when I plug in the part number it would bring up the service orders the part was used on both previous and current SO's.

Pros

This software is so comprehensive it does everything we as a large diesel and automotive shop need. It can be used to manage multiple shops, and we can fluidly go-between the shops. It manages our special-order parts and our inventory. Plus they are always making it better as we go. We bought this software when it was still in its early stages and we have made suggestions to help improve the software and we were heard and we saw the changes.

Cons

I was initially not happy with the point of sale set-up but I have seen vast improvements with it and I'm looking forward to the recent changes that have been made.

Hello Heather, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you are using Fullbay to manage multiple shops and that you feel like your suggestions are heard. Your feedback helps us improve Fullbay! Thank you. We will continue to make improvements with the point-of-sale process. We appreciate your continued business.

Small town business with big town quality and style

We have taken our shop from yep we fix that... to we partner with you in keeping all your equipment running. The Fleet management works for county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms, and yes households, however many vehicles you might have, we can help keep them going.

Pros

It took our Ma and Pa shop and helped us function as a corporation. We can take just a minute and see how our shop is performing and know if we are profitable. We can help our local businesses manage their fleets. We have Estimates that are easy to read and are effortless to accept or deny work. The steady upgrades are seamless and because this software is focused on our industry the upgrades have valuable.

Cons

The inventory set up, not that they make it difficult but its a lot of work. One suggestion, for those joining Fullbay, Be intentional to add inventory, do not take short cuts, really think threw your price matrix and price categories. Part categories like filters, Hydraulic fittings, tires, batteries make your life a lot easier as time goes.

Hello Jeremiah. We love to help Ma and Pa shops! And, we are happy to hear how Fullbay has helped you function like a corporation. How exciting that Fullbay helps Mandate Machinery Inc manage county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms and households! Your suggestions will be passed along to our onboarding team, thank you! We intend to continue to earn a perfect rating, thank you for your business.

Love My Fullbay

Overall, I love fullbay, my customers like the functionality.

Pros

I love the ease of use, and how customizable it is for my business. I like that I can do everything ything from my laptop/ IPad, Phone, etc. I like that any question I have, or anytime I need help, its just a phone call of email away. The Fullbay crew is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

Since a good portion of my customer’s units are heavy equipment or utility trucks, it would be helpful if some units had the option to record and track Hours instead of miles. Some tasks still seem a little clunky, but it’s always improving. An option to print an Invoice Pro-forma without having to invoice the work order first, would be great.

Thank you for this review, Grant. We love that you have been able to customize it to meet the needs of Advanced Fleet Services. We are glad to hear you are using the Fullbay crew for support. They are amazing! We do intent to keep making improvements to the software, so thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to our development team. We intend to continue to earn 5-star ratings from you. Thanks!

My Dream Came True

The tech help is great, and when you ask for more or different options, the development team checks into it and actually sometimes changes it to suit your needs! It feels like your input is really worth something.

Pros

This service/repair management program was something I had dreamed about and thought surely someone would put together a software program for our industry! It has exactly the right options for tracking time and parts on a service repair order. The parts inventory management has also been tailored to work very well.

Cons

There are a lot of things to learn and understand how to do, and just a few funny little unexplained glitches.

Hello Patrick. We are very pleased that you feel like your requests are listened to and that we have delivered for you. We intend to continue to earn your business. We understand that there is so much to learn with Fullbay. Please never hesitate to contact our support team. Their help is included and unlimited. We want you to feel confident and use all the features that will benefit River Road Repair! Have a wonderful day.

BIG ROCK TRUCK AND TRAILER REVIEW

Pros

I LIKE THE EASE OF USE AND THE ABILITY TO ACCESS FROM PHONE OR TABLET. I CAN BE AT OUT OF THE SHOP AND RECEIVE A CUSTOMER CALL NEEDING UPDATES. I CAN LOOK IT UP LIVE AND GIVE THEM THE ANSWERS THEY NEED. ALSO FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT USE THE PORTAL IT PROVIDES THEM WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE THE STATUS OF THEIR REPAIRS AND LOOK UP HISTORICAL REPAIR INFORMATION.

Cons

INITIALY I DISLIKED HAVE TO SELECT AND CLICK ORDER PARTS BUT THEY HAVE ADDED A BUTTON THAT YOU CAN CLICK ONE TIME AND DONE NOW

Boyd, thank you so much for this review. We are glad that your shop has been able to provide a customer service portal for your customers with Fullbay. We believe that the customer portal will help keep customers returning to Big Rock Truck and Trailer for service! We are also happy to hear that the update to the button to order parts is working for you. We are constantly working to improve Fullbay and welcome your feedback. Have a wonderful afternoon!

Overall great software

Pros

It is an easy to learn program. Helps with time management and helps all supervision be on the same page as to what is at the shop and how to prioritize it.

Cons

Some minor slow downs I think do to traffic. Doesn’t have an option for push notifications. And any note put on the so you have to open so to view. Timesheet editing especially on action items could be simpler. Some customers not happy with new aperiance of the invoices.

Hello Joey. Thank you for this review. We are glad to know that Fullbay has helped Longley Diesel with time management, supervision and priorities. We will pass your suggestions to our development team to review. We love feedback, thank you!

Fullbay has helped us see our business processes from a new perspective.

Pros

I like the real time capabilities of creating service requests and through to the final invoice. The reporting is thorough and precise and helps us find weaknesses and inefficient processes. The customer portal has proven to be very useful for active customers. We like the quoting and order feature of the parts process with our vendors. The PM tracking and reporting is very robust and accurate. It seamlessly interfaces with Quickbooks and recognizes when it fails to export and item. Overall we we are very happy with Fullbay and we intend to continue using it. It gets better every day.

Cons

Some customers do not like the portal and we have to save each estimate, SO, and Invoice as a pdf and email it to them. The parts and inventory system has some glitches when transferring parts across divisions. Scheduling and tracking service calls cannot be done completely with Fullbay. Tracking daily service types, calls, and sorting them is also difficult ( but we know it is coming soon). Still I feel like these "cons" are soon to be sorted out and we look forward to new releases and functionality.

Thanks for the feedback Troy! We love the compliments and we have your suggestions logged in our enhancement request list! Thank you!!

Fullbay is the best!

The Fullbay team is tremendous. They continually improve software interaction and ease of use.

Pros

Fullbay has made my business more successful. The work order process, inventory control, parts ordering, checklists and invoicing is painless. Fullbay will help with any training or systems changes to help grow your business. Absolutely amazing! Definitely a great value.

Cons

No concerns or issues at all. Training and customization is always available.

Hello Tom, thank you for this review! We appreciate it so much. We are happy that Fullbay is working so well for Irwin Diesel Repair, and that you find it to be a great value. We commit to continue to provide excellent service in order to keep your business. Have wonderful day!

Fullbay review

REALLY SURPRISE ON OVERALL DIFFERNT ON INVOICES

Pros

WAY IT BUILD THE WORK ORDER,AND ITS PRICING ON INVOICE.

Cons

HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. LIKE OVERALL.WORK GREAT WITH MY CELL PHONE.TABLET OK TOO.

Joshua, Thank you for this review! It sounds like Fullbay is working great for you. We agree, the work order process and invoicing are awesome. Thank you for your business. And feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need support or have enhancement requests.

Nothing gets missed anymore! Every part has a home, every repair has it's place!

Paperless, streamlined (the techs have to finish the job!), knowing what has to be attended to on every job, and employee stats are up to date.

Pros

It is easy to track what is going on with every piece of equipment, and billing does not get left behind - it is front and center to be attended to. We can log onto the software from anywhere - even when we're on vacation to check on things. The techs are learning to watch their own numbers and strive to improve. And most customers like the ability to access their own customer portal. It's been a win-win for everyone! AND NO MORE PAPER REPAIR ORDERS THAT GET DIRTY, GREASY, AND SMUDEGED!

Cons

INVENTORY - I wish we could reconcile more than 1 page at a time. RECEIVING CUSTOMER PAYMENTS - I would like to see that submit button at the top! RETURNED PARTS - when keying multiple returns for a single vendor, they export to QuickBooks as multiple entries for a single credit memo - if keyed at one time in FullBay, would like to see it export to QuickBooks as one entry. Also have the ability to enter a Credit Memo date.

Thanks so much Debbie! We love you guys and appreciate your business! We've got your suggestions noted and in the hopper, and we totally agree with all of them! These changes will be made soon. Thanks again!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.