Versum Reviews

4.95/5 (116 reviews)

Cora Anderson

Excellent system! Perfect for my home based salon

Reviewed 2019-03-08

I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist. Fantastic system and brilliant customer service. If you haven't tried it I recommend doing the free trial to see for yourself... https://www.versum.com/p/GdA_kQ

Lorraine W

Excellent service, Excellent Product

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Absolutely excellent. five star. ive listed some items above but honestly it works well without. the additional items would make it a premium product.

Magdalena Sitkowska

Beautiful And Powerful Booking Software "All In One"

Reviewed 2017-04-10

I have been with Versum for about a year now and I have been very happy after trying and overpaying to some other systems! Versum has everything you need, online scheduling, accounts, loyalty programme, reminders, marketing newsletters that you can schedule to be sent later, etc. It's also connected with google calendar and Facebook. It's quick and straight forward for a reasonable money. My clients love it, once they sign up (through Facebook for example), they can see their appointments history, loyalty points, they can choose their favourite therapist, time and leave us a message with their bookings, etc. They can schedule their next appointment within a seconds! Fantastic reports that keeps your hands on the numbers! Really great ad-ons if you fancy some extras but the system on its own is fully equipped. Customer service and support team is fantastic - quick responses and they are super friendly and chatty as well. They always go an extra mile to make sure you happy with their product and support and that you understand how to use the system, fully. I would 100% recommend it to any smaller or larger business who needs a reliable system. Thank you Versum!

Caoimhe Simpson

So incredibly impressed with the software. Easy to use with lots of features!Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

After a failed attempt with a different version of salon software I couldn't have been happier to discover versum. The software is easy to use and incredibly effective within my salon. The online booking is great, all appointments are listed and easy to access, and this has been a preferred option for my clients as they can struggle to get me on the phone. I have also added gift vouchers onto my sales, the software generates an individual code for each voucher guaranteeing no forgery of voucher codes etc. Prior to each appoitment my clients are sent an SMS reminder, as well as a review email after their treatments which allows me to monitor all feedback effectively. The layout and design is easy to navigate and the price is more than fair for what you get. I would also like to mention the support from their teams has been incredible, always on hand to answer questions promptly to keep your day stress free! This software is one of the best I have worked with, everything flows well and the help forums guide you through any issues.

Jane Osborne

OUTSTANDING......

Reviewed 2018-05-13

I am, in no way a computer expert and was putting off even looking at a software program out of fear of using it. I tentatively contacted versum and was soon chatting to Representative. He has literally changed the way our business works and since we've been using Versum's online booking system our bookings have increased unbelievably and our lives are so much easier. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it. Firstly Representative painstakingly gave me online tuition, he walked me through every single step. He has the patience of a saint. I was surprised to find out how easy the system was to use. But, if I did need anything at all rep or someone from versum would contact me immediately. Their customer service is fantastic, software, excellent, ease of use 5 star. Versum is one of the best companies I have ever dealt

Ho Fu Ton

User friendly, Easy to use, Support readily available from Versum team - Best one YET!

Reviewed 2018-09-14

Customer Service is really great - even though the software is user friendly, the staff are more than willing to offer help and clarify what their software are capable of doing. Although there are more of Versum for me to explore, I'm already impressed with the main features : Automated Message for reminder, rescheduling, cancellation, confirmation of appointment Online booking & payment; Not only that the booking page is easily accessible by our clients Financial report - will save up so much time and human error!! Thank you Versum Sales / Inventory tracker - all packages, gift cards are tracked! Of course, there are more to be explored. Been using it for 2 weeks - I am IMPRESSED! Thank you Versum!

Kathy Basile

Super EASY

Reviewed 2016-08-13

Signed up for the trial, easiest set up ever. In 15 minutes I had added myself as administrator for the software, added employees, added all of our services and prices and I did it from my IPhone at 5 am on a Saturday. Once I get to the salon I'll add our products. I looked at the section to do that and it's so simple. I'll have all 5 product lines with each having at least 20 different SKU numbers in the computer in no time. I don't even have a scan gun yet. Just manually inputting but the whole site has been very easy to understand. I am a stylist for 22 years, 44 yrs old and HATE the idea of an online appt. book BUT this is going to make the salon look more professional, keep my bookkeeping CURRENT and will help me figure out commissions without having to debate with the stylists. EVERY service and sale is in the computer. No theft, no products off the shelf for back at that I don't know about. This will save me money and time which gives me more money and time. Can't wait to see how the end of the year reports will be easier to do then my paper receipts and monthly books all over my desk!

Agata Wendzonka

Versum makes life more easy

Reviewed 2017-02-10

It helps us effectivly book in clients, and has easy to use inventory and product management features. The group selection function is very useful as well, which lets us select who we'd like to include in our sms and e-mail campaigns. I definitly recommend Versum.

Nicola Salkeld

Our experience has been a positive one from start to finish, the staff at Versum have been helpful.

Reviewed 2017-05-27

It saves me a lot of time where as before I was having to collate figures myself now I can just click a button and print! Also I find it very useful that I can check and book clients in when on the move or at home! I always know what I have booked in. Clients can also book on line! Knowing what your business is doing at all times.

Norene Magnuson

Very pleased with all aspects of the software program!

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Very user friendly. We get such great feedback on the text and email reminders from clients. We love the birthday emails. Versum is one of the better spa programs I have used, which has been many over the years.

Dagmara Naronowicz

Very good

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Ever since my salon started using versum, making appointments has become very easy and convenient. It is very easy and clear to see what kind of appointment is made and how long it will take. It's also very easy to keep track of client records to keep services updated. I am very pleased with versum and see it assisting us into the far future. I would highly recommend.

Dagmara Naronowicz

We are very pleased with Versum, there is many features that we use all the time.

Reviewed 2017-06-02

It is very convenient to have this software. Everything for the most part is quick and convenient.

Amani Al Balushi

Versum helped me achieve my goals and more!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Easy to use No more appointment clashes Customers love reminder, confirmation and birthday sms and email messages. Loyalty program is an excellent way to make customer's come back! Overall Versum team helped us reach from a 150 client list of which 10 were regular to almost 600 regulars in less than 2 months! My business is doing very well thanks to Versum and I am able to increase my staff without having to worry about anything but quality of the service. Customer service is super fast and they are very helpful. The system is very easy to use, I only needed help twice and everything else is self explanatory. They walked me through everything during trial version.

Sarah Elimy

refreshing and very easy to use

Reviewed 2017-07-13

This software has saved us much time to utilise with our clients and in doing so able to keep growing and developing. Also our clients love our new online booking system giving them the ease and comfort to book from anywhere at any time.

Mariusz Puchalka

Versum is spot on!

Reviewed 2017-01-09

The system saves us time while streamlining the work at our salon. It shows inventory levels, which allows for even better product management. We also benefit from the the many great marketing tools and their kind customer support. We value the support from their customer services as well.

Beata Werys

My Versum experience

Reviewed 2019-05-14

I'm using Versum for over there there years now and its the best program for my company

Veronica Mich

I can't imagine my business without it anymore!

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Versum has helped me in many ways, but most of all I love that fact that I no longer have to run to the phone whenever it rings - I'm using online booking now and it saves me a lot of trouble, and my clients are happy because I'm not distracted anymore. The system also helps me keep track of my stock level, which is great because I was never able to get a grip on that.

Milena Cmiel

Great software

Reviewed 2019-01-23

A very simple software to use. The ability to remind customers about appointments is fantastic.

Nirav Amin

superb

Reviewed 2018-03-14

easy booking, fast confirmation e-mail reminders and txt messages user friendly live system which allows multiple people to book appts simultaneously

Monika Rakoczy

The best salon software

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Everything is perfect. Also support team is always very helpful. We ll never change

Nastasja Stark

Love the customer service and constant help to improve your site!

Reviewed 2017-05-18

My clients are never limited to what time they can make bookings! All your info is stored in one place! Very easy to use

Anna Jasman

Very Helpful System in my business .

Reviewed 2018-10-14

I am in this system for several months. I can not imagine further developing my business without VERSUM. He is very helpful. It has a lot of options that facilitate the development of the company. I am very happy with this system and recommend it to anyone who has a company.

Anonymous

Versum tool to increase customers.

Reviewed 2018-07-07

Versus is easy to use and with the help of the team we quickly increase our clients in a short time. It has several features such as reminders, birthdays, confirmation messages that favor us as a company and our customers.

Pawel Furtak

Since I use this program in my hairdressing salon I really save time and have more time for client.

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Steven Diamond

Very quick with great features especially for the price. Staff are very helpful and pleasant

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Quick and efficient use. Our no shows dropped to virtually non existent. We're about to launch online booking. So many benefits and I can honestly say there have been no negatives to this system

artur zachariasz

Versum and everything is so easy now :)

Reviewed 2017-06-02

I'm so happy for the new experience with versum!!!!! Now I have time for my people:)before versum I need extra one person for help in office.Versum gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare. before customers list was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite is the inventory and service. Thank you very much guys great job!!! Ws Academy Hairdresser salon Belfast

Kathy Barnard

Versum is extremely easy to use. Any problems I have the support centre has been amazing!

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Online use, so we feel our data is safer than stored on the pc.

Denise James

Totally love this software. We have been using Versum for a couple of months now and it's awesome.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

It's very easy to use and covers every aspect of our business. Clients love the appointment reminder and online booking feature. Versum is a one stop solution for managing your salon and the price is very reasonable.

Renata Kochana

It was the best decision for our business to chose Versum system !

Reviewed 2017-10-16

I can manage my bookings better and make salon look more pro.

Svetoslav Krastev

Versum is very complex and easy to use software with brilliant support.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

We choose Versum because it is very intuitive and easy to use. I have checked up a lot competitive software doing trials or watching demos, but did not find another as Versum. You can start using it in just one click without any training. But Versum has a lot of features inside which are not shown in a glance. Training is mandatory if want to go into deep.

Simon Phoenix

Versum is the main tool for my team to manage bookings and keep the customers update about promos.

Reviewed 2017-05-13

- marketing tools: mailing, text messages - customer service - constant development of platform - great Web experience letting my team to use the system on various OSes

Zuzanna Strzlecka

It is a great for me

Reviewed 2017-12-12

I can send emails to my clients without additional newsletter.

Justin Evans

Excellent system with very good customer support and our clients love it!

Reviewed 2017-04-27

We have been using Versum for around 5 months now and we are very impressed with our experience. We have found the customer service and support to be excellent, the system itself is very user friendly and the online booking aspect is loved by our customers as it is incredibly easy to use and works as it should. Before switching to Versum, we tried numerous other online booking systems out there and have found Versum to be the best by far! We cannont thank Versum enough! You have made it much easier for us to run our business and accept online bookings.

Ewelina Zdunek-Kaminska

Very easy to use, I can check my calendar any time, everywhere!

Reviewed 2017-05-11

Easy access to my calendar

Signe Uibo

I have used versum.com online booking system over 6 months and I am very pleased with my choice!

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Good booking system with reasonable price.

Simon Bishop

Easy to use easy to recommend to other businesses always ready to educate new staff members. ......

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Knowing that if I do make a mistake the salon isn't going to self destruct in 10 seconds ! And the team at Versum are always at hand.

Agnieszka Kerger

Overall the system is easy to use and makes managing a business salon a lot easier.

Reviewed 2017-11-04

It automatically allocates the amount we need for clients, allowing for easier scheduling. Hairdressers are able to see their work schedule when they're not in the salon. Cancellations or any other changes to appointments are easier to introduce rather than it is in a physical appointment book.

Sandy Winterbottom

Great online booking tool. Easy to use. Good value for money.

Reviewed 2018-01-02

Versum has excellent and versatile functionality but is simple to use. It is excellent value for money and the support staff were really fantastic in helping us to get set up and switch over from our previous system. It allows us to keep track of all of our bookings and income. Customers can book and also pay online if they wish to and it has really streamlined our booking process. I can't recommend this software highly enough.

Mazen Munir

Met and exceeded our expectations. We use it for our medical spa and working great to us.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Easy to use. Makes scheduling, reminders, follow ups quick and simple. Great features such as ability to take images, notes, book on line, inventory.

lucia cazacu

very good software

Reviewed 2017-01-05

very easy to work on versum nice experience i recommend versum software ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Angelina Jociene

Very good!

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Mainly all what I need

Aline Adelardi

We are very happy to have Versum for our business !

Reviewed 2018-05-22

What I like the most about Versum is having an organized agenda,time saved,easy to manage both parts( administrator/employees/clients) that is so helpful for us that the customers can book anytime they want and that the Versum system send before an appointment a sms reminder. Really recommended for similar businesses where you need to schedule appointments! Is just perfect ! Customer service and Versum Support very friendly,promptly and professional .

Snezhana Ivanova

The greatest software for anyone in Beauty business.

Reviewed 2019-03-19

We are solving any shedule problems, commisions and stocking.

Brynn Evans

A gem in Salon software

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Amazing! Wish I’d discovered this System years ago. I’ve moved from salon Iris and this is 2/3 cheaper and 110% easy, reliable and transferring was quick and easy.

Louise Sumner

Verdsum has been a revaluation for a one therapist busy skin clinic.

Reviewed 2017-08-06

Does everything I need.

Katarzyna Dabek

The program is easy to use, transparent and multifunctional.

Reviewed 2018-03-18

Customer data is safe, I have statistics overview, information to the customer, the ability of many users, online booking.

Ewa Oleszkowicz

Easier work

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-28

I absolutly Love my new calendar! I can plan my business day easier and quicker. I can see the whole business week or month clearly so I can control my appointments, income and expenses so much better! Thank you ;)

Fiona McIntosh

Versum - a fantastic booking system

Reviewed 2017-12-19

It's exceptionally versatile compared to the previous system I used (Salonium) giving you the means to book treatments and communicate with your patients/customers in a wide variety of efficient and effective ways. Patients like it which is the important thing!

Sarah Green

Can't be happier about it!

Reviewed 2016-06-27

After a lot of research and trying out several programs we chose Versum. There is various software out there but no other was as effective and straightforward at the same time. It was a np-brainer for us. The support team is very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. They got us to speed in no time. Thanks, guys!

Beata Ratajczyk

Thank you for make my work easer !! I love VERSUM !!!

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Very functional and easy to use program, I'd like to thank you for your service as it frees my hand. Software is extremly useful. staff always ready to help. I would recommend this program and company to all.

Ramith Manatunga

The support team has extended excellent customer service and would highly recommend to any Salon.

Reviewed 2018-01-14

Simplicity to use ' Added Functionality covering all aspects of running a busy salon efficiently from day to day operations from taking bookings to marketing.

Monika Maslowska

Time saver

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Highly recommended software for business owners. I'd like to thank you for your service as it frees my hand. Software is extremly useful. Customer service is impressive too.

Mandy Parsons

Excellent

Reviewed 2019-02-09

The whole process was excellent, so much support from Versum, quick replies to queries. We were up and running in no time!

Barbara Musialik

The Best!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Helps manage appointments, easy to find client next visit without go through the book page by page.

Sarah Darnley

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2019-04-18

It really helps us schedule our appointments easily and the system is very well thought out and excellent value. Customer service has been professional but not pushy and that has made the experience so easy.

Sadie Weldon

Satisfied customer

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Nareeza Abdul Rahim

Smooth, Helpful and Easy

Reviewed 2017-10-30

A very affordable software that provides users with everything that a salon owner needs. From inventory check to sales revenue to appointment booking. The customer support is awesome in every way!

Ewa Wiercinska

I have positive experience with versum, with system and with team.

Reviewed 2017-11-20

my bussiness is now very clearly for service, products and sell. I safe my time.

Phoebe Mc Vey

Super software and amazing support talked me through everything

Reviewed 2018-03-14

easy to use and also reports do everything for you for tax/vat, the support team is amazing they spent 2 hours on the phone with me setting up everything and are very quick to respond to emails

Nanga Maponya

Versum surprises me everyday... I don't know what my new business would look like without them.

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Business management, operations management, bookings, customer database management and all. It makes it easy for me to manage and control things, in and out of the office.

BOZENA Sujka

It's perfect for me and running a business

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Ease of contact with the customer. and full professionalism of the salon

Amal Ali

Very good

Reviewed 2018-07-26

have been able to manage the appointments & reconcile with sales

Sabina Grudzien

Super Satisfied

Reviewed 2019-05-09

I love that it's so easy to connect Versum with my personal google calendar. My customers really like option BOOK ONLINE. It helps a lot to have full control over the business when you can check statistics and on what do you actually earn your money!

Magdalena Maj

High quality software, so easy to use, have all benefits.

Reviewed 2017-10-08

It is such an amazing value. Starting as a sole trader it is so affordable. Very advanced system and so easy to work on! I was working on the most known softwares in Ireland and this one is brilliant for such a good value! I set up all system in few hours without any problems .I highly recommend it to all my friends.

Charlotte Reid

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Had fantastic help along the way from Versum team, which made the move from a paper diary so easy and simple.

PATRYCJA STRZALKOWSKA

Surprise

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-11

I still have little experience with the program, but I was surprised by the vigilance of a consultant who noticed that I use too many characters in text messages. It seems to me that someone really cares about me, about my business

Rachel Bridges

Excellent. So simple to use. The support team are so helpful.

Reviewed 2018-07-23

The customer service is super helpful and response time if you have any questions is almost instant! The support team do a lot of the initial set up and give one-to-one training sessions.

Heather Jordan

Very happy with the software easy to use and the service is fantastic whenever I need help

Reviewed 2017-06-26

I can work any time any where , perfect

Katarzyna Rafalowska

Really thankful for make my work easer

Reviewed 2017-01-19

Very functional and easy to use program, staff always ready to help. I would recommend this program and company to all.

Monika Kaplon

Very easy to use I love it

Reviewed 2017-05-31

happy customers

Kate Korek

Using VERSUM is just a pleasure. It's simple, friendly and uncomplicated software! We like a design!

Reviewed 2018-03-16

* improved work * faster work * quick access to the clinic's calendar * quick access to our clients records *

Joanne Sweeney

It was pretty easy to set up and get going. The staff are very helpful.

Reviewed 2017-05-10

being more organised and professional with my clients

Abi Grove

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2018-11-29

the compatibility of gmail calendar was a plus for me - was looking for a software that would fit in with myself - kris has been so helpfull and the customer service was the icing on the cake . would recommend to all .

Wanda Kemp

Great

Reviewed 2017-12-18

Better origination and control of client data and records

Leslie Hayes

best salon software I've used

Reviewed 2015-08-11

Versum is by far the best salon/spa software I've used, and I've tried quite a few. Really easy to set up, it's got all the tools I need while it's still straightforward and intuitive. It's quick, gives me lots and lots of tools and helps me save a ton of time. And it's actually fun to use. I like how the appointment book is designed. Unlike in some other systems where appointment booking is a pain, Versum keeps it really simple. And it's not just the appointment booking - it's how well thought out the whole system is, from stock management to reports to messaging to online booking' the list goes on. Can't imagine running my business without Versum anymore.

Gillian Scarff

Awesome love love it made my life so much easier

Reviewed 2017-10-02

The benefits I have got is more family time I don't need to reply to clients on my days off. And clients are really enjoying it. They find it so way to use

Angelika Sobczak

Perfect!

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Double bookings are not happening anymore everything is showing up in program, no more confusion. No shows are down to minimum cause of payments while booking.

Aleksandra Zajdel

Highly recomend this web to everyone!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I think more clients

Milena Cmiel

The support is very helpful and friendly and I have very good experience.

Reviewed 2017-05-08

I really like Versum salon software. It is very easy to use, has lots of features like reports, messaging, inventory management and much more. I recommend to everyone who wants to save their time and their employees.

Sadia Mohsin

Amazing and excellent

Reviewed 2018-01-05

It is user friendly, very efficient, increase the sales, makes the customer happy, 24/7 availability for customers.

Gabriele Zviceviciute

very good software

Reviewed 2019-04-02

versum team is great and sportive any questions or problems we had using the software we had immediate support solving the problem

Patricia Fielde

Web-based salon management software for the rest of us

Reviewed 2015-11-16

We have tested a few other products, but the simplicity and reliability that Versum brings has not been matched. It has all the features we need, and everything we expect to be using on a daily basis when our business grows. Booking, scheduling, clients, products, resources, marketing, you name it. Easy implementing of the software in our salon, and and we are all as strong geek antithesis as you can imagine. Most of our staff are total non-techies as well, and after a brief instruction and a couple of days everybody is using it. Best salon software, hands down. Last but not least - excellent support. Thumbs up!!!

Monika Zielinska

Perfect help for Small and big bussiness! Highly recommend

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Saving time !

kristine vullstad

Reviewed 2017-05-03

I like it that customers gets a notification by sms for appointment confirmation and for reminder before the appointment.

Isara McCallum

Its a very simple system that does what it is supposed to do

Reviewed 2017-12-18

The software is intuitive its fairly easy to work out what everything does. So far anything I have wanted to do has been possible

Pete B

Great software, awsome support

Reviewed 2017-01-19

I have used Versum for couple months already. The best software you can get. A lot of great funcionalities, they are still improving the software. Versum does have a top notch technical support.

Malgorzata Walczak

Best customer service ever

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Easy to use Make my life easier , don't need to remember to send text messages to customer, system is doing everything

Luke Lavelle

Absolute perfection when it come to customer care. Easy access. Making my business more professional

Reviewed 2017-10-03

No shows are now nearly non existent with the perfect messaging system built through versum I could only say why havnt you bought it!!!

Lynda Shaw

Brilliant software

Reviewed 2018-01-12

It's made my life 100% better and it's much cheaper than others I looked into.

Kinga JASZCZUK

very happy and I highly recommend it

Reviewed 2018-04-15

I have not noticed any faults or inconveniences so far.

Ruth McGovern

Great value for money. Very Helpful software

Reviewed 2018-03-14

love all the support we get from the Versum team. It has made our transition to the software very easy.

Roksana Skora

I'm very happy

Reviewed 2019-06-05

I'm very happy woman because I have better life with version

Sabina Kawalec

Very helpful and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Very advanced system and very easy to work on , customer service is very helpful and friendly . It's make my salon more professional have more time for clients

Edyta Zawierucha

I am pleasantly surprised how versum makes work easier and helps in organizing work well

Reviewed 2017-12-28

sending sms to clients with a reminder of the visit. loyalty program which sending will activate. loyalty program will help me to appreciate my clients.

Juliusz Dzierlatka

So simple, so powerful A+++!

Reviewed 2016-08-30

I have tried Versum's trial version first, and after a week or so I decided to try one of their plans. Very glad I did.

Simon Kimberley

A big improvement on our last software (MindBody) easy to use and very reliable. Excellent support

Reviewed 2017-05-16

easy for the administrator!

Lukasz Dylik

I am really happy to use a Versum .I have more time to care of my business.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

More time for me and my familly.

Kelly Mitchell

Very happy with Versum

Reviewed 2019-03-31

The customer support. Ease of use. Ability to customise client details

Zuzanna S