Versum Reviews

Pros

I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist.

CA

Cora A.

As well as software the support team is amazing, always ready to help, I feel so much happier since the day I’ve used it. Hoping it will bring more success to my venture.

IM

Irina M.

Its easy to use, mobile friendly with many useful functions, its really worth the price. The client service is first classe, they answer fast and are very friendly.

MA

Monika A.

Cons

I had a problem with keeping up with diary, bookings, queries or cancellations.

mj

marta j.

Double bookings are not happening anymore everything is showing up in program, no more confusion. No shows are down to minimum cause of payments while booking.

AS

Angelika S.

Its a shame its not got an APP to use on an IPAD or IPHONE. Confusingly a VERSUM App exists for another spa product.

IM

Isara M.

Totally love this software. We have been using Versum for a couple of months now and it's awesome.

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers every aspect of our business. Clients love the appointment reminder and online booking feature. Versum is a one stop solution for managing your salon and the price is very reasonable.

Cons

Would love to be able to link Versum reviews to my google business account. Or even to add a link to google.

It was the best decision for our business to chose Versum system !

I can manage my bookings better and make salon look more pro.

Pros

It is great system: complex but easy to use and so clever! Designers have thought about every aspect to make it easy and practical. We can choose services we want to use ( as can be just bookings or you can fully manage your salon with it). Customer service so helpful and friendly...with tons of patience and knowledge they want to pass to you, they really care if we know how to use it to benefit from Versum. Great value for reasonable money. And we recive gifts and rewards as well:)))

Cons

we are missing deposit/payment in advance but versum just introduced PayPal payment so we hope they will sort it out soon.

Versum is very complex and easy to use software with brilliant support.

Pros

We choose Versum because it is very intuitive and easy to use. I have checked up a lot competitive software doing trials or watching demos, but did not find another as Versum. You can start using it in just one click without any training. But Versum has a lot of features inside which are not shown in a glance. Training is mandatory if want to go into deep.

Cons

Not all features are completely documented. Being complex software Versum hides a lot of features which have to be explored with the help of the support team or by reading manuals. That manuals are not very detailed. They explain the feature and how to use it but often you can't do it by your self without support.

Versum is the main tool for my team to manage bookings and keep the customers update about promos.

Pros

- marketing tools: mailing, text messages - customer service - constant development of platform - great Web experience letting my team to use the system on various OSes

It is a great for me

I can send emails to my clients without additional newsletter.

Pros

It is very easy to use, I have No problems with it, love newsletter and system Which send e-mails to our clients. My workers like it as well

Cons

Maybe only the think that sometimes it doesn't let us to Enter because of high use and it is overloaded, but it happens very rare.

Excellent system with very good customer support and our clients love it!

We have been using Versum for around 5 months now and we are very impressed with our experience. We have found the customer service and support to be excellent, the system itself is very user friendly and the online booking aspect is loved by our customers as it is incredibly easy to use and works as it should. Before switching to Versum, we tried numerous other online booking systems out there and have found Versum to be the best by far! We cannont thank Versum enough! You have made it much easier for us to run our business and accept online bookings.

Pros

The price is great but most importantly the user interface on both the front and back end of the system is perfect and looks professional on our website for customers but also works great for our employees when using it in the salon.

Cons

Very easy to use, I can check my calendar any time, everywhere!

Easy access to my calendar

Pros

That I can check my calendar everywhere and take bookings even when I am shopping! is very easy to use, clients can make booking on it's own and they got reminder day before appointment. I can personalise messages to clients. Clients can check what kind of treatments I am offering.

Cons

I have used versum.com online booking system over 6 months and I am very pleased with my choice!

Good booking system with reasonable price.

Pros

It is easy to use, it has logical structure and good statistics. Very good customer service and all these function with very reasonable price.

Cons

Clients can not make over one appointment at time. If they want to book two treatments at once, then it in not possible now through the system.

Easy to use easy to recommend to other businesses always ready to educate new staff members. ......

Pros

Knowing that if I do make a mistake the salon isn't going to self destruct in 10 seconds ! And the team at Versum are always at hand.

Cons

Ah I see what you are doing here throwing in a trick Question to put me off my flawless review of Versum, won't work I have no least thank you very much.

Overall the system is easy to use and makes managing a business salon a lot easier.

Pros

It automatically allocates the amount we need for clients, allowing for easier scheduling. Hairdressers are able to see their work schedule when they're not in the salon. Cancellations or any other changes to appointments are easier to introduce rather than it is in a physical appointment book.

Cons

Unfortunately the software allocates the time for appointments without offering gaps in it while the client is sitting with the colour on her hair, which is the time for another client to be served. This makes scheduling a little bit more tricky as you have to asses the time in your head for when you can have another client.

It’s a really great, easy to use and functional product

I was really positively taken by technical support with data transfer. I also couldn’t believe that I was using so outdated product - my old system - at similar price point without all the benefits that versum has! I’m really glad I swapped!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive and possible to self taught Very good support with data transfer Cheaper than my previous system Easy to set up - delete, amend Many handy functions that will make any salon owners life easier ie rotas

Cons

Can’t really find anything o wouldn’t like so far!

Great online booking tool. Easy to use. Good value for money.

Pros

Versum has excellent and versatile functionality but is simple to use. It is excellent value for money and the support staff were really fantastic in helping us to get set up and switch over from our previous system. It allows us to keep track of all of our bookings and income. Customers can book and also pay online if they wish to and it has really streamlined our booking process. I can't recommend this software highly enough.

Cons

So far, we haven't really found a downside to this software. We are relatively new to using it but so far it has met or exceeded the expectations of what we require.

Met and exceeded our expectations. We use it for our medical spa and working great to us.

Pros

Easy to use. Makes scheduling, reminders, follow ups quick and simple. Great features such as ability to take images, notes, book on line, inventory.

Cons

As of now, we have not come across any issue that would be a negative.

Love the system ..

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a legend and VERY helpful and prompt The support is 10/10

Pros

I love the fact once set up, and clients have booked it does everything else for you ! Confirmations, covid questionnaire, and even reviews etc

Cons

As I’m only one person self employed Im not really utilising it’s full potential, and would feel I had better value for money if I needed to use it all .. But for now I’m happy to see how it goes for the 3 months I’ve signed up for

very good software

very easy to work on versum nice experience i recommend versum software ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Great system

Well clients base, automatic messages, nice calendar

Pros

The software is easy to use, very helpful with organising the small business.

Cons

There is nothing about the system I like least.

Very good!

Mainly all what I need

Pros

I am a single user, as a small business owner, and I found out that this software very much my needs, reasonable price, does everything that you need from booking to contact clients, use this software like my own website! Very nice online booking!I love it, great customer support! Easy setup.

Cons

I am happy with everything, for the future, I would like to have included in the online store, products and would be nice to have more options for online payment methods. In the future waiting for new upgrades and features:-)

We are very happy to have Versum for our business !

Pros

What I like the most about Versum is having an organized agenda,time saved,easy to manage both parts( administrator/employees/clients) that is so helpful for us that the customers can book anytime they want and that the Versum system send before an appointment a sms reminder. Really recommended for similar businesses where you need to schedule appointments! Is just perfect ! Customer service and Versum Support very friendly,promptly and professional .

Cons

Just till today I don't have no issues to reclaim

The greatest software for anyone in Beauty business.

We are solving any shedule problems, commisions and stocking.

Pros

After trying a few other softwares i'm absolutely sure that VERSUM worths the most! Just perfect software for anyone in Beauty business. Very easy to use, helpful for those who work over time - from home(according to the shedule). Works great for commisions calculating, backbar using products, deliveries and etc. Save your time and just buy it :)

Cons

There's nothing, that i don't like. It works great for us and our expectations are fully justified.

A gem in Salon software

Amazing! Wish I’d discovered this System years ago. I’ve moved from salon Iris and this is 2/3 cheaper and 110% easy, reliable and transferring was quick and easy.

Pros

Really amazed at the ease of use and the cost! By using Versum im saving 2/3 of what I was paying before. I’ve used a few systems and by far this is the easiest to use. My staff find it easy and helpful, saving the salon even more money!! Also there’s no hidden costs

Cons

Honestly can’t think of any. Versum was there at the end of the phone to deal with ny questions

Verdsum has been a revaluation for a one therapist busy skin clinic.

Does everything I need.

Pros

It has made what seemed like a huge mountain to climb seem relatively easy. I have been holding off getting my diary and stock online and Versum have been so supportive I am actually starting to enjoy using it rather than being confused and overwhelmed. Staff and customer service excellent.

Cons

I would like a notes section that I can see on every week so I can look at invoices that need paying that week or clients waiting for cancellations. This is the only thing.

The program is easy to use, transparent and multifunctional.

Customer data is safe, I have statistics overview, information to the customer, the ability of many users, online booking.

Pros

Versum makes it easier for me to work with clients and employees, and at the same time protects my clients' data. Full control over the shared data. Settlement and forecast of sales and remuneration. Automatic mailing and SMS to customers. It meets my expectations.

Cons

I am missing the automation of regular customer visits. Limitations in the form of employee settlement.

Can't be happier about it!

After a lot of research and trying out several programs we chose Versum. There is various software out there but no other was as effective and straightforward at the same time. It was a np-brainer for us. The support team is very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. They got us to speed in no time. Thanks, guys!

Pros

easy to learn and use, has lots of features like inventory control, marketing, rooms management and so on, great add-ons, best value for money, reminders, online booking

Cons

can't think of anything

Thank you for make my work easer !! I love VERSUM !!!

Very functional and easy to use program, I'd like to thank you for your service as it frees my hand. Software is extremly useful. staff always ready to help. I would recommend this program and company to all.

Pros

ease of use, automatic appointment reminders, great statistics, marketing automation, stock and resources control and friendly customer support!

Cons

I feel that numbers of free of charge month text messages limit should be increased. After a lot of research and trying out several programs we chose Versum

Easier work

Pros

I absolutly Love my new calendar! I can plan my business day easier and quicker. I can see the whole business week or month clearly so I can control my appointments, income and expenses so much better! Thank you ;)

Cons

There is nothing like that. I like everything.