Versum Reviews

Versum

Web-based beauty salon software for SMBs

Versum

Review Summary

Cora A.

They are always so quick and happy to help with any thing that I need. I have recently started using the online booking feature which is included in the price and I think its brilliant.

Cora A.

He was brilliant showed me all the roots etc, very happy customer over here thank you.

Nikola B.

Cons

I looked at the section to do that and it's so simple. Ll have all 5 product lines with each having at least 20 different SKU numbers in the computer in no time.

Kathy B.

Double bookings are not happening anymore everything is showing up in program, no more confusion. No shows are down to minimum cause of payments while booking.

Angelika S.

No processing times to add when putting services down in the column.

Gabriele Z.

Very Helpful System in my business .

Pros

I am in this system for several months. I can not imagine further developing my business without VERSUM. He is very helpful. It has a lot of options that facilitate the development of the company. I am very happy with this system and recommend it to anyone who has a company.

Cons

In my opinion, the cost of sending text messages should be included in the subscription.

Amazing company and software

Honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company for a LONG time! The attention to detail and attention to your customer is unreal, the offers I got and the genuineness were by far the best, I’m loving this companies ethics and the way they treat their customers 😍 I was dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I couldn’t not be happier!! He was brilliant showed me all the roots etc, very happy customer over here thank you!

Pros

I love the monthly view, that was very important to me, birthday messages this is the only software where this is available in this way! And I’ve tried MANY. I like the side by side view and all the different views You can choose, all client info in one place, I like the way you can see the past appointments, this is all just the phone app, I use this the most, but otherwise all the add ins are so amazing like the loyalty program! Spot onnn! Haven’t seen a software with this yet, the marketing is easy to use and set up, little things like being able to have your text sent with your name as the number, love how to gift cards work, its all super amazing and super easy as well, I’m yet to explore and play around but I’m LOVING it so far !

Cons

I think the only thing I’d like is more features in the phone app that are on the desktop version that’s it!

Versum great experience

Gain time, very interactive. Features that are very useful for my salon management.

Pros

I’m very happy with this software, it s very useful, fast, eficient and really easy to use with the principal tools for salon planning and reporting. Very fast and efficient support!

Cons

Nothing special to submit. This software works very well for me.

Versum review

Overall I am extremely pleased with Versum, the system is easy to use and has made our business look and feel much more professional.It also saves us time and increases our efficiency. I am also very impressed with the Customer Service, you get a very quick pleasant response to all your queries.

Pros

We moved from a appointment book to the Versum software,everybody was initially very nervous and apprehensive but from day one we all realised the Versum software was easy to use and extremely efficient at storing client records as well as making appointments which makes life slow much easier when you are dealing with a lot of regular clients.

Cons

I am not keen that you can't carry over your text message allowance if you don't use them all in one month

Nail technician

Definitely Versum made my life and my client easier. They can now choose the day and date convenient for them. Thanks to Versum, I have more time for myself. The Versum team is an awesome, very helpful. They always prompthy support me when I require it. Thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who explained everything about Versum to me. I am very grateful to him for his help.

Pros

I have bees using Versum since May. My clients and Iove being to book online and find it easy. The email and text reminders are very helpful. Services look clean and photos add professional look.

Cons

The Versum is easy to used. I am greatful that the phone app is good quality, becouse I can do everything off my phone if I need. I can also see all my statistics. Statistics are very useful. They make life easier. I can print them at any time.

Great Customer Service

It has been wonderful using Versum and working with their customer service. The software covers everything our business needs. We have never had an issue they could resolve therefore we don't waste anytime or energy on this part of our business and that is reassuring!

Pros

First [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!! I feel like I have a personal account manager and friend in this business. Anything I need he responds quickly and personally! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I like how the system works perfectly for 2 or more employees! It's not too much for 2 people and fits really well! I love how easy and simple it is to contact our clients via newsletters and sms directly from the software!

Cons

I wish it was easier for me to change my, and other employee, schedules, however [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has helped me out each time I've need to change. I think that for customers, after online login, the My Account link should be easier to see. Also, after they are in their account make finding their appt easier. And change the word Show to View or View Appts, for us Americans ;)

Try Versum

customisable marketing tools, loyalty scheme, rosters, management tools inventory, online software so everything is available on every devise.

Pros

So easy to use and very financially competitive great marketing features and up to date processes that suit our brand

Cons

Based in Europe so the support is not available throughout the working Australian day. responses are very quick considering. Plus there is a comprehensive support guide with nearly everything addressed.

Great system

I am now able to store all of my clients contact details and confirm their appointments prior to their visit. This saves me a lot of time and looks very professional.

Pros

I'm really happy that I have found Versum. I find it really easy to use and coming from a non tech person, that's really important. I have been very impressed with the training that came with the sign up. Jeffery explained everything really well and it's this service that would make me recommend, Versum as it takes the stress away and makes it a good value product. I love that I have everything to hand in one place and my clients are enjoying the online booking system. It's easy to use for them and looks great integrated in my website and social media pages and gives that professional edge.

Cons

The templates for mailshots are great but limited so I would like to see a better variety of choice especially for the beauty, permanent make up and aesthetics industry.

Great salon software

Excellent overall experience and the customer support re the setup is outstanding

Pros

The ease of use and the adaptable functionality

Cons

Lack of Point of sale function Lack of online store

Love the system ..

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a legend and VERY helpful and prompt The support is 10/10

Pros

I love the fact once set up, and clients have booked it does everything else for you ! Confirmations, covid questionnaire, and even reviews etc

Cons

As I’m only one person self employed Im not really utilising it’s full potential, and would feel I had better value for money if I needed to use it all .. But for now I’m happy to see how it goes for the 3 months I’ve signed up for

Excellent system! Perfect for my home based salon

I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist. Fantastic system and brilliant customer service. If you haven't tried it I recommend doing the free trial to see for yourself... https://www.versum.com/p/GdA_kQ

Pros

It is so easy to use and the customer service is excellent! They are always so quick and happy to help with any thing that I need. I have recently started using the online booking feature which is included in the price and I think its brilliant! Text messages get sent the day before automatically. The gift voucher and packages options are easy to use and understand. It keeps track of all my inventory and the statistics for what I've taken are so easy and clear to understand. The client records are fantastic, it is brilliant being able to see trends and which clients are spending the most money. So many pros to, I could go on...

Cons

Honestly it is such a great app, I am so pleased I found it. The only things I would change are minor. I would like to colour code my diary with the different treatments and I would like to add breaks etc in the columns the same way I add treatments as I need the flexibility to move them, around freely but currently there isn't an option for this. I would like to add turnaround time to the online booking but I know they are planning to do this soon. Lastly I would like the option to sell my gift vouchers online.

Excellent service, Excellent Product

Absolutely excellent. five star. ive listed some items above but honestly it works well without. the additional items would make it a premium product.

Pros

Versum is easy to use and navigate Customer service is great. The support team provided fantastic training, Did some data migration for me and really helped to get me set up especially as I was starting a new business. Ive faced no issues with downtime. Honestly the application is great with a few nice to have which i have listed below. But honestly i have no regrets with getting this! Online booking is great Notifications, emails, reminders is excellent

Cons

Wish more restrictions for staff that are not admins.e.g. prevent them deleting appointments, only put cancel or prevent their access to certain info. More visibility of what each staff member does in the system - so a detailed log Wish it had a petty cash tracker the open and close of cash register took me a little while to get my head around Wish their was an upload function to upload excel spreadsheets...

Beautiful And Powerful Booking Software "All In One"

I have been with Versum for about a year now and I have been very happy after trying and overpaying to some other systems! Versum has everything you need, online scheduling, accounts, loyalty programme, reminders, marketing newsletters that you can schedule to be sent later, etc. It's also connected with google calendar and Facebook. It's quick and straight forward for a reasonable money. My clients...

Pros

It's quick, doesn't freeze, doesn't go down, has all I need to run my business. Easy to use, can set a different access to a different staff members. The support team resolve quickly any concerns and adjust the system to your individual needs.

Cons

There isn't ones.

My Best Daily Friend -Versum.

Better work organization. Avoid work gaps. On-line booking.

Pros

What I like the most about Versum is that thanks to Versum I don't have to carry my large calendar with me. Versum allows me to organize my work perfectly, without wasting time. Wherever I am and at any time I can check my calendar, arrange clients, apply corrections and be ready to work. Thanks to Versum, which reminds clients about visits, my work has become liquid without gaps "because the client did not come, because they forgot". I also value the help and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is always there when I need advice and help. Big thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

What I don't like, hmm, I think nothing disappointed me yet.

So incredibly impressed with the software. Easy to use with lots of features!Would highly recommend!

Pros

After a failed attempt with a different version of salon software I couldn't have been happier to discover versum. The software is easy to use and incredibly effective within my salon. The online booking is great, all appointments are listed and easy to access, and this has been a preferred option for my clients as they can struggle to get me on the phone. I have also added gift vouchers onto my...

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything, however as I'm the only one in my team, I would find it beneficial to have my appointments colour coordinated rather than one colour for everything for ease of use.

OUTSTANDING......

Pros

I am, in no way a computer expert and was putting off even looking at a software program out of fear of using it. I tentatively contacted versum and was soon chatting to Representative. He has literally changed the way our business works and since we've been using Versum's online booking system our bookings have increased unbelievably and our lives are so much easier. I cannot tell you how impressed...

Cons

I personally would like the software to allow my clients to buy gift vouchers online. Even when I do call versum with a small issue it's dealt with or looked into. I'm struggling to vault it

User friendly, Easy to use, Support readily available from Versum team - Best one YET!

Pros

Customer Service is really great - even though the software is user friendly, the staff are more than willing to offer help and clarify what their software are capable of doing. Although there are more of Versum for me to explore, I'm already impressed with the main features : Automated Message for reminder, rescheduling, cancellation, confirmation of appointment Online booking & payment; Not only that the booking page is easily accessible by our clients Financial report - will save up so much time and human error!! Thank you Versum Sales / Inventory tracker - all packages, gift cards are tracked! Of course, there are more to be explored. Been using it for 2 weeks - I am IMPRESSED! Thank you Versum!

Cons

Automated message perhaps can be done via in-app messaging software in the future perhaps.. as compared to sending via international lines, which may be additional cost for the user and also difficult for customers to reply back. But this really is a minor issue, Versum is still awesome!

Super EASY

Signed up for the trial, easiest set up ever. In 15 minutes I had added myself as administrator for the software, added employees, added all of our services and prices and I did it from my IPhone at 5 am on a Saturday. Once I get to the salon I'll add our products. I looked at the section to do that and it's so simple. I'll have all 5 product lines with each having at least 20 different SKU numbers...

Pros

Easy easy easy setup

Cons

Versum makes life more easy

It helps us effectivly book in clients, and has easy to use inventory and product management features. The group selection function is very useful as well, which lets us select who we'd like to include in our sms and e-mail campaigns. I definitly recommend Versum.

Pros

ease of use, automatic appointment reminders, great statistics, marketing automation, stock and resources control and friendly customer support!

Comprehensive and accurate

Above

Pros

I’ve using this software for more than 6 months and can say that it eased my business life. It has got everything for business. I didn’t explore it fully enough yet but keep in mind all possibilities and features. As well as software the support team is amazing, always ready to help, I feel so much happier since the day I’ve used it. Hoping it will bring more success to my venture.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set it up, but the same time it gives the opportunity to review your business areas

Our experience has been a positive one from start to finish, the staff at Versum have been helpful.

It saves me a lot of time where as before I was having to collate figures myself now I can just click a button and print! Also I find it very useful that I can check and book clients in when on the move or at home! I always know what I have booked in. Clients can also book on line! Knowing what your business is doing at all times.

Pros

the software is user friendly and simple to view. the information collated is contusive with salon life and has given me a better understanding of our figures within the business, this is available at the touch of a button. The staff have been available to answer any query's I may have had with a prompt return email. Nothing is too much trouble and we are not made to feel silly for our questions. On initially taking on Versum we were given a full Lesson with a member of staff to show us the full workings of the system. There is no costs incurred for hardwear as we could use our own computer where as with other companies there would of been initial costs.

Cons

Very pleased with all aspects of the software program!

Pros

Very user friendly. We get such great feedback on the text and email reminders from clients. We love the birthday emails. Versum is one of the better spa programs I have used, which has been many over the years.

Cons

I was disappointed with military time when we first started with the program. However, our customer support expert listens to our frustration and somehow made the change for us in the US.

Very good

Pros

Ever since my salon started using versum, making appointments has become very easy and convenient. It is very easy and clear to see what kind of appointment is made and how long it will take. It's also very easy to keep track of client records to keep services updated. I am very pleased with versum and see it assisting us into the far future. I would highly recommend.

Very Helpful

Pros

I love practically everything I use in this software, i.e. a calendar, loyalty program, various tools, the service is very helpful and professional. My work with Versum has become less tangible, on the paperwork and organizational side. The Most things are done by the system for me. Thank you.

Cons

I do not have that kind of thing. There is no such thing that I do not like in versum. There are still many options that I have not yet used, that's why I am waiting to take advantage of them in the future.

We are very pleased with Versum, there is many features that we use all the time.

It is very convenient to have this software. Everything for the most part is quick and convenient.

Pros

We like most how convenient it is to create appointments. switch or cancel them as well. We like how the inventory option helps us keep track of the products we have in stock. It is also great how we can easily keep track of customers and their records so that we can make notes each visit.

Cons

No options for reason of cancellation. It wold be nice if we could have bullet pointed options for when there is a cancellation, so that it's quicker to select.