Versum Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.8/10

Reviews by rating

I have only just had my training, but as this was very concise, I’m super keen to try it out and hopefully get the most out of it for marketing and love how user friendly the booking system seems.
I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist.
I had a problem with keeping up with diary, bookings, queries or cancellations.
Double bookings are not happening anymore everything is showing up in program, no more confusion. No shows are down to minimum cause of payments while booking.
Its a shame its not got an APP to use on an IPAD or IPHONE. Confusingly a VERSUM App exists for another spa product.

CS

Caoimhe S.

So incredibly impressed with the software. Easy to use with lots of features!Would highly recommend!

Pros

After a failed attempt with a different version of salon software I couldn't have been happier to discover versum. The software is easy to use and incredibly effective within my salon. The online booking is great, all appointments are listed and easy to access, and this has been a preferred option for my clients as they can struggle to get me on the phone. I have also added gift vouchers onto my...

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything, however as I'm the only one in my team, I would find it beneficial to have my appointments colour coordinated rather than one colour for everything for ease of use.

JO

Jane O.

OUTSTANDING......

Pros

I am, in no way a computer expert and was putting off even looking at a software program out of fear of using it. I tentatively contacted versum and was soon chatting to Representative. He has literally changed the way our business works and since we've been using Versum's online booking system our bookings have increased unbelievably and our lives are so much easier. I cannot tell you how impressed...

Cons

I personally would like the software to allow my clients to buy gift vouchers online. Even when I do call versum with a small issue it's dealt with or looked into. I'm struggling to vault it

Amal A.

Very good

have been able to manage the appointments & reconcile with sales

Pros

The part that the appointments & Sales are integrated The dashboard page The after sales support is very quick & prompt

Cons

Not able to extract customer data. Daily cash opening & Closing is a bit complicated Customer address & phone number doesn't appear in appointment details

HF

Ho F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

User friendly, Easy to use, Support readily available from Versum team - Best one YET!

Pros

Customer Service is really great - even though the software is user friendly, the staff are more than willing to offer help and clarify what their software are capable of doing. Although there are more of Versum for me to explore, I'm already impressed with the main features : Automated Message for reminder, rescheduling, cancellation, confirmation of appointment Online booking & payment; Not only that the booking page is easily accessible by our clients Financial report - will save up so much time and human error!! Thank you Versum Sales / Inventory tracker - all packages, gift cards are tracked! Of course, there are more to be explored. Been using it for 2 weeks - I am IMPRESSED! Thank you Versum!

Cons

Automated message perhaps can be done via in-app messaging software in the future perhaps.. as compared to sending via international lines, which may be additional cost for the user and also difficult for customers to reply back. But this really is a minor issue, Versum is still awesome!

AW

Agata W.

Versum makes life more easy

It helps us effectivly book in clients, and has easy to use inventory and product management features. The group selection function is very useful as well, which lets us select who we'd like to include in our sms and e-mail campaigns. I definitly recommend Versum.

Pros

ease of use, automatic appointment reminders, great statistics, marketing automation, stock and resources control and friendly customer support!

IM

Irina M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Comprehensive and accurate

Above

Pros

I’ve using this software for more than 6 months and can say that it eased my business life. It has got everything for business. I didn’t explore it fully enough yet but keep in mind all possibilities and features. As well as software the support team is amazing, always ready to help, I feel so much happier since the day I’ve used it. Hoping it will bring more success to my venture.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set it up, but the same time it gives the opportunity to review your business areas

WM

Wiktoria M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Nail technician

Definitely Versum made my life and my client easier. They can now choose the day and date convenient for them. Thanks to Versum, I have more time for myself. The Versum team is an awesome, very helpful. They always prompthy support me when I require it. Thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who explained everything about Versum to me. I am very grateful to him for his help.

Pros

I have bees using Versum since May. My clients and Iove being to book online and find it easy. The email and text reminders are very helpful. Services look clean and photos add professional look.

Cons

The Versum is easy to used. I am greatful that the phone app is good quality, becouse I can do everything off my phone if I need. I can also see all my statistics. Statistics are very useful. They make life easier. I can print them at any time.

NM

Norene M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Very pleased with all aspects of the software program!

Pros

Very user friendly. We get such great feedback on the text and email reminders from clients. We love the birthday emails. Versum is one of the better spa programs I have used, which has been many over the years.

Cons

I was disappointed with military time when we first started with the program. However, our customer support expert listens to our frustration and somehow made the change for us in the US.

DN

Dagmara N.

Very good

Pros

Ever since my salon started using versum, making appointments has become very easy and convenient. It is very easy and clear to see what kind of appointment is made and how long it will take. It's also very easy to keep track of client records to keep services updated. I am very pleased with versum and see it assisting us into the far future. I would highly recommend.

Cons

Versum tool to increase customers.

Pros

Versus is easy to use and with the help of the team we quickly increase our clients in a short time. It has several features such as reminders, birthdays, confirmation messages that favor us as a company and our customers.

Cons

I think they should improve the help manuals in the sense that the information has to be more detailed, it would be great to add options for cancellation reasons.

Amani A.

Versum helped me achieve my goals and more!

Pros

Easy to use No more appointment clashes Customers love reminder, confirmation and birthday sms and email messages. Loyalty program is an excellent way to make customer's come back! Overall Versum team helped us reach from a 150 client list of which 10 were regular to almost 600 regulars in less than 2 months! My business is doing very well thanks to Versum and I am able to increase my staff without having to worry about anything but quality of the service. Customer service is super fast and they are very helpful. The system is very easy to use, I only needed help twice and everything else is self explanatory. They walked me through everything during trial version.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad about Versum. They are always willing to consider new ideas. However, versum still does not provide built-in credit/debit card payment.

BW

Beata W.

Cosmetics, self-employed

My Versum experience

I'm using Versum for over there there years now and its the best program for my company

Pros

Its easy to use very friendly future and fast communication

Cons

Quick communication with my client and very good suport from Versum team

VM

Veronica M.

I can't imagine my business without it anymore!

Pros

Versum has helped me in many ways, but most of all I love that fact that I no longer have to run to the phone whenever it rings - I'm using online booking now and it saves me a lot of trouble, and my clients are happy because I'm not distracted anymore. The system also helps me keep track of my stock level, which is great because I was never able to get a grip on that.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. It's honestly hard to come up with a feature that wouldn't live up to my expectations.

MC

Milena C.

Great software

Pros

A very simple software to use. The ability to remind customers about appointments is fantastic.

Cons

There is no such thing.

WP

Weronika P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The best booking system on market

I am really pleased to use Versum. Big thanks to customers support team. Thank you

Pros

It is cheap, have lots of ads to help maintain bookings, retail, product usage, treatments, and employees rota.

Cons

I dont really like conection with PayPal, which is quite expensive. But it's good that we can get prepayment

VC

Valentina C.

Amazing

I'm very pleased

Pros

I'm really impressed by the customized customer service, super fast and professional, no false promises, just simply straight forward and very easy to use !!

Cons

Is simple and effective, is cheap and it works exactly the same as treatwell

SD

Steven D.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Very quick with great features especially for the price. Staff are very helpful and pleasant

Quick and efficient use. Our no shows dropped to virtually non existent. We're about to launch online booking. So many benefits and I can honestly say there have been no negatives to this system

Pros

The quickness of the system is brilliant. After using a different system for a year this system has made our business function much more efficiently. The features are also great. All the email/and reminders, birthday reminders and newsletter functions make keeping your clients informed is excellent. Our no show percentage has dropped down to virtually non existent.

Cons

There's nothing I don't really like. I've had minimal issues and as stated previous anything was quickly rectified or explained through the online chat facility or on the knowledge base support.

DJ

Denise J.

Totally love this software. We have been using Versum for a couple of months now and it's awesome.

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers every aspect of our business. Clients love the appointment reminder and online booking feature. Versum is a one stop solution for managing your salon and the price is very reasonable.

Cons

Would love to be able to link Versum reviews to my google business account. Or even to add a link to google.

ZS

Zuzanna S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

It is a great for me

I can send emails to my clients without additional newsletter.

Pros

It is very easy to use, I have No problems with it, love newsletter and system Which send e-mails to our clients. My workers like it as well

Cons

Maybe only the think that sometimes it doesn't let us to Enter because of high use and it is overloaded, but it happens very rare.

SU

Signe U.

Cosmetics, self-employed

I have used versum.com online booking system over 6 months and I am very pleased with my choice!

Good booking system with reasonable price.

Pros

It is easy to use, it has logical structure and good statistics. Very good customer service and all these function with very reasonable price.

Cons

Clients can not make over one appointment at time. If they want to book two treatments at once, then it in not possible now through the system.

SW

Sandy W.

Great online booking tool. Easy to use. Good value for money.

Pros

Versum has excellent and versatile functionality but is simple to use. It is excellent value for money and the support staff were really fantastic in helping us to get set up and switch over from our previous system. It allows us to keep track of all of our bookings and income. Customers can book and also pay online if they wish to and it has really streamlined our booking process. I can't recommend this software highly enough.

Cons

So far, we haven't really found a downside to this software. We are relatively new to using it but so far it has met or exceeded the expectations of what we require.

lc

lucia c.

very good software

very easy to work on versum nice experience i recommend versum software ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Aline A.

We are very happy to have Versum for our business !

Pros

What I like the most about Versum is having an organized agenda,time saved,easy to manage both parts( administrator/employees/clients) that is so helpful for us that the customers can book anytime they want and that the Versum system send before an appointment a sms reminder. Really recommended for similar businesses where you need to schedule appointments! Is just perfect ! Customer service and Versum Support very friendly,promptly and professional .

Cons

Just till today I don't have no issues to reclaim

LS

Louise S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Verdsum has been a revaluation for a one therapist busy skin clinic.

Does everything I need.

Pros

It has made what seemed like a huge mountain to climb seem relatively easy. I have been holding off getting my diary and stock online and Versum have been so supportive I am actually starting to enjoy using it rather than being confused and overwhelmed. Staff and customer service excellent.

Cons

I would like a notes section that I can see on every week so I can look at invoices that need paying that week or clients waiting for cancellations. This is the only thing.

FM

Fiona M.

Versum - a fantastic booking system

Pros

It's exceptionally versatile compared to the previous system I used (Salonium) giving you the means to book treatments and communicate with your patients/customers in a wide variety of efficient and effective ways. Patients like it which is the important thing!

Cons

As with all these technological changes, it has taken a wee bit of time to get used to the new software. I haven't really come across any cons but admittedly only launched it last week so it's early days.