SalesRabbit Reviews

4.2

How would you rate SalesRabbit?

Pros

Sales rabbit software is great when it comes to selling of products and services. I love how it's organized and reliable.

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently.

Randon B.

How much it was helpful and thanks like seeing the progress you have made a beginning able to go back and look stuff like that.

SB

Samantha B.

Cons

For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you.

CO

Clark O.

The drop downs sometimes get stuck and might be a little hard to get unstuck. I had to restart the app a time or two if it crashed.

JV

Jonathan V.

It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

DS

Dee S.

Affordable and Easy to Learn

One of the better priced Customer Management programs for sales teams that still has lots and lots of features.

Pros

They have several options for plans to suit larger or smaller companies and even individuals. GPS, Messaging and Area management are some of the most useful features. You know where everyone is all the time. You can contact the entire group quickly and everyone stays in the loop about new assignments or areas. And you can assign certain areas to canvas (or sales) persons.

Cons

The one time set up fee is 400 which is a little more than I would have liked but understandable as they customize the program to your needs. Also, unless you purchase the Pro Version (instead of the Team version that my review is based on) it doesn't integrate with other programs which would be amazing, but isn't the biggest deal considering all you do get with the Team version.

My first Sales Rabbit Review

Sales Rabbit is a new app to my sales team of canvassers. It is very easy to use and I love the different options that it allows us (prospect phone numbers so that we can call or text from their porch or in our office in the case of inclement weather) to reach prospects when the door goes unanswered. The only downside I've experienced is that if more than 1 person is logged in using the same profile it has a tendency to kick them out. I'm excited to see how our usage progresses from the winter to the summer.

Pros

The GPS and the ability to call prospects from the app.

Cons

If more than 1 person is logged in on a password it kicks the other users out.

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you have had a good experience with SalesRabbit. You should be able to login to at least a couple devices at the same time, but because the software is designed to have a different user for each login it is expected behavior to boot someone out of the app when this is happening. To avoid this you will need to create multiple users instead of sharing the same login.

Where are the product videos

This is a good product but I would like to see training videos. Weekly emails from sales rabbit with training and features would be nice. Even for products I don't have and I could purchase if it's worth the money, value.

Pros

I don't know enough about this product to give pros and cons as well as the next but I do like the API function with Agemni very much.

Cons

Battery sucker and no android support.

Hey Johnathan, This is really good feedback. I love the idea of putting together product emails that we send out. Additionally there is a Help Center with lots of product articles and video tutorials. You can access it at app.salesrabbit.com then click on Account, then Help. Thank you.

Easy to use!!

Fast results, easy to use!! Sales rabbit is easy to navigate, its reliable and I love using sales Rabbit!

Pros

convenience

Cons

nothing at all

Sales with Sales Rabbit

It was extremely motivating having a program like Sales Rabbit to track my personal progress throughout the day, week, and summer of sales, while also seeing how our entire team was doing at the same time!

Pros

I loved how easy this program was to use! We used it on i-pads while doing summer pest control sales and it was awesome to track all my sales, contacts, and addresses!

Cons

No complaints here! I really enjoyed using Sales Rabbit and never had any problems with the service.

Very good quality app but has too many updates.

Plenty of day to day use.

Pros

I love the convenience of the app in my line of work. There are other more important issues that I have to deal with when locating an area on the map. This is not an issue for Sales Rabbit.

Cons

Too many updates. Every time I check my updates it's always trying to update seems like. I guess that's to be expected with a gps map indicator to make it more convenient?

It's good.

I'm currently using sales rabbit through another company. I'd say the features I currently have are pretty good. I'd like to see what all is available to an individual who wants to purchase the service available to an individual.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Wish they had a legend for all the different codes available without having to Google it.

Cons

I want to see more service companies in my current version.

Sales Rabbit Review JC

Sales rabbit was a great source while working with my former company. It was easy to use and it was the only app I used on my iPad to work. The only complaint I have is custumer service.

Pros

The ability to acces all my tools in one place. It was nice to have everything I needed in one place.

Cons

Often AT&T leads would be wrong.

Great for tracking

Pros

I use this software when I go on blitzes with my summer sales team. I use it to track my door to door sales. It is super easy to use and it is great because it integrates with a GPS map so you can actually SEE the neighborhoods you are knocking. It also gives you an estimate of how much the house it worth and how much the household income is. SO HELPFUL.

Cons

The estimates of how much the house is worth and how much the household income is a little off sometimes but what can you expect? It does a great job in my opinion on being pretty close most of the time.

Highly recommend sales rabbit

This is a must have because it's easy to use even if you are not technology savvy. All of the features are very user friendly.

Pros

It's very easy to use even as a first time user. The interface is easy to read and navigate.

3.875 on a 10 scale

Sales Rabbit, Tech Rabbit... I commend you on the attempt for this service! 10 outta 10. Now for the truth: Ease of user input = 5 Reliability = 4 Availability of user Support = 1 Input Accuracy Consistency = 4 Software Performance = 3 Input Options Feasibility = 4 Software Creativity = 5 Overall user satisfaction = 5 Of the 8 categories I ranked your product, your net average...

Cons

I'm sorry you have not had a great experience with SalesRabbit. We are always making improvements to the platform and rely on users like you to improve the product by sending us your feedback. It would be great to get some more specifics on where we can further improve. If you need support please call into 801-919-7499 or email support@salesrabbit.com. We are coming out with a big update for TechRabbit within next couple of days :)

Sales Rabbit

I Just started using sales rabbit but it was extremely easy to learn to use! Lots of features that make things more simple.

Pros

I love being able to see the homes as well as mark the homes according to different things. The agreemtent is also really convenient to use!

Cons

Unfortuanletly I don't have unlimited data. But I don't think there any way to use sales rabbit with out having to need data or wifi.

1 1/2 Thumbs up.

I am not that proficient in computers. But the program seems to be user friendly. I have a suggestion for an upgrade. Since this is designed for the traveling business person you should have a daily trip log, mileage, expenses, notes, receipts, and so forth also. This way I do not have to use/open a second program to maintain my logs. Just a thought. Thank you, Wayne Wakefield

Pros

Easy navigation

Cons

Needs a traveling business persons expense/ mileage log

Best seller

Good for selling our surveillance cameras, trackers and other intelligence devices.

Pros

Sales rabbit software is great when it comes to selling of products and services I love how it's organized and reliable. It saves on resources.

Cons

I least like its communication ........sales rabbit sometimes has very poor communication but I feel they are improving

Sales Rabbit Review

Pros

This help me so much in accordance customer relationship and create a better sales experience. I like it so much!

Cons

Always need internet connection, nothing least on this software it helps you a lot and multitasker.

Rabbit freezes

Pros

Easy to keep track of daily reports and easy to add new features. Nice to add notes in to keep track of daily or monthly goals

Cons

Freezes up way to much. Will kick you out of the app and hard to get ahold of CSR to help solve the problem

Sales Rabbit Wins

Optimization needed for speeding up.

Pros

The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

Cons

The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.

Awesome App

Using Sales Rabbit to qualify and get new customers started it the easiest and quickest way to get the process started, you can also save yourself time on the phone if you qualify the customer before calling in, that is the number one feature that I like about it.

Pros

Being able to qualify customers before calling in is the biggest plus for me

Cons

I would say I have found none

Great App!

Offers great tracking for our sales reps. Uploading leads is pretty quick too. I do wish there was a way sales rabbit could flag duplicate leads as soon as they are uploaded to make deleting them easier. Other than that, no complaints!

Pros

Offers easy tracking for our sales reps.

Cons

I wish the software would automatically recognize duplicate leads

Tons of features packed in a easy-to-use solution

Pros

What I like most about Sales Rabbit is the ability to track employees and message your entire team easily. I also found it easy to scale and grow your company congruently with this software.

Cons

The cost is pretty steep for a small (under 5 employees) company.

Great App!!!!

I have been going door2door for 7 years now and I've always wanted to make tracking easier. Thanks to Sales Rabbit I've been able to track not only what I've knocked but also what my reps have knocked. Thanks Sales Rabbit!!!

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

The information on the homeowners is not 100% accurate

Great Service - Although similar to others

Pros

This product was a great way to train a sales team, especially those with little sales experience.

Cons

The product was similar to other sales services. Great info, but nothing I haven't seen elsewhere. Although helpful for those that are unexperienced.

Great app

I really like the app in general. I love that its easy to work with and you can contact people on the phone (if their number is listed ) when your are in front of their home or when you can't canvass out. Really like the different colors to determine priorities and what each person needs from me.

Pros

easy to understand i love that i can just speak my notes in and don't need to write anything on my phone.

Cons

I think it's good as it is but if i would add something or change something i would just make sure that we are able to see that maybe dit doesn't have right phone numbers on list

Usefool Tool

Sales Rabbit is a decent app for companies with sales people on the road where the ultimate goal is to sign up clients.

Pros

Easy to use UI, to build quotes , auto-form fills and agreements.

Cons

Don’t like that the multiple instances don’t synch. For example if you have it on an iPad and iPhone, the data doesn’t synch automatically. It should.

Beins review

Very inconsistent w reliability. Ultimately I feel as though you don't prep well enough to do updates at proper times and it effects the effectiveness of reps while on the doors

Pros

Simple

Cons

Slow at times. Horrible updates and slow feed back

Thanks for the feedback Stephen. In the past we have had some rough updates. However, we are investing heavily int the platform and you should expect to see some major improvements in 2017.