SalesRabbit Reviews

SalesRabbit

Door to door and field sales tracking & lead management

4.24/5 (177 reviews)

Pros
  • I loved how easy this program was to use. We used it on i-pads while doing summer pest control sales and it was awesome to track all my sales, contacts, and addresses.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • I use it to track my door to door sales. It is super easy to use and it is great because it integrates with a GPS map so you can actually SEE the neighborhoods you are knocking.Jake W.Read the full review
  • I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.dawn B.Read the full review
Cons
  • Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.Amber T.Read the full review
  • It seemed very promising, but in the end it was very frustrating when our reps couldn't see their pins or areas (amongst other things). More hassle than what we bargained for and headaches all around.Amber T.Read the full review
  • The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.William B.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Randon Banham

Worked Well

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Pros
Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

Cons
It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

dawn Bertrand

Feed The Rabbit

Reviewed 2019-10-16

I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

Pros
It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

Cons
It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

Jacob Sorenson

The bouncy rabbit

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Pros
I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Cons
I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Amber Taylor

Lots of bugs

Reviewed 2018-10-02

Pros
I loved that it would show you where your current customers are (when it worked) and it was easy to draw and assign areas. It was really easy for our sales reps to fill in the customer information and payment information usually transferred over to our system pretty well.

Cons
There were many instances this summer where a rep couldn't see his pins and therefore knocked into current customers. Sometimes their areas would diasappear or wouldn't save after having been assigned. Other times it would show multiple pins for the same customer, etc. Sales Rabbit's customer service team (when we could reach them) was always willing and ready to help but they didn't necessarily fix the problem right away because it was more of a programming issue that took time to remedy. Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

John Peterson

Lots of Potential but unstable

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-03

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Pros
Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Cons
Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Janel Myers

Rabbit freezes

Reviewed 2020-02-20

Pros
Easy to keep track of daily reports and easy to add new features. Nice to add notes in to keep track of daily or monthly goals

Cons
Freezes up way to much. Will kick you out of the app and hard to get ahold of CSR to help solve the problem

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Bruce Susel

The best cram for a traveling salesman

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Great notes features, integrated with calendar, using reminders to help mat appointments

Pros
The map feature is very accurate, showing targeted potential customers either via satellite or map.

Cons
I wish I could get a separate report of all notes listed at the end of the day or week.

William Burczyk

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

Pros
The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

Rachel Jessop

Sales Rabbit Wins

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Optimization needed for speeding up.

Pros
The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

Cons
The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.

Jenna Baik

Great outside sales management application

Reviewed 2018-12-22

Pros
The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Cons
Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

Ben Edstrom

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Reviewed 2016-11-23

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Pros
I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Cons
The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

John Elmer

Best tool out there to stay organized

Reviewed 2017-02-23

SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

Pros
It's ability to organize everything.

Cons
There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Michael Roberts

Great for door to door sales!

Reviewed 2017-02-17

I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

Pros
It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

Cons
I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Great Technology

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Pros
For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Cons
I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

Anonymous

Sales Rabbit

Reviewed 2018-11-24

It is great and constantly becoming better.

Pros
This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Cons
There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Colin Argyle

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

Reviewed 2017-02-17

After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

Pros
The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

Kalin Heaton

Excellent Sales Application

Reviewed 2017-02-28

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales. I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency. The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently. The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product. Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

Bradley Larios

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

Reviewed 2017-02-18

This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

Pros
The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

Cons
No cons I can think of.

Stetson Banks

SR reviews

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Pros
Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

Cons
none.

Juan Hinojosa

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Pros
The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Cons
There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Phillip Kirk

down the rabbit hole

Reviewed 2017-02-28

Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Pros
The area management and agreement feature.

Cons
Sometimes it can be slow.

Garrett Nelson

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Pros
Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Cons
Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton Lesusuer

Sales management

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Randon Banham

You guys did a great job!

Reviewed 2017-02-24

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Pros

Cons
Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Kory Hansen

Kory jansen

Reviewed 2017-02-17

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Pros
Ease of use.

Cons
Not having an android platform.