Tilkee Reviews

4.77/5 (31 reviews)

Andrew Gittins

Tilkee Review

Reviewed 2019-10-30

Instantaneous support and very easy to work with.

Pros
How it acts as a fly on the wall providing client side insights into reading behaviour - previously all of this activity was 100% unseen.

Cons
The level of work involved in addressing some of the insights provided by the platform's analytics - for example, we found that when we wrote a 2 page Executive Summary in a sales proposal nobody would read it. When we shortened this to a single page only then did people read it.

Virginie GRAZIANI

3 reasons I really love Tilkee

Reviewed 2015-09-09

I'm using TILKEE for quite a while now and I love to work with this fantastic tool! Here's why: 1) TILKEE is smart! It's enables you to have faster results. As soon as your contact has clicked on its link and started to read your proposal or any other documents (testimonies, leaflet, etc.) you've let at this disposal, you'll receive an email with some relevant information which will ease your sales work! You'll know by now when you should call back your client. As you're saving time, you'll automatically increase ROI. TILKEE makes you more productive by boosting your sales and closing more deals. 2) TILKEE is intuitive and looks professional. You can use TILKEE even when you need to share professional marketing stuff (Power Point presentation, Prezi, video, etc.). With TILKEE, it's so easy. You don't need to think about where it is because you know it's in your TILKEE library. Goodbye, find + drag ' you'll never need to look for your communication materials and drag it from your PC/Mac into an email again! Plus customize your TILKEE with your company's logo and visual identity! Your TILKEE will look like your own web site. It's clean and professional. Proof by example, let's say you want to discover Apostrof : https://apostrof.eekl.it/v/360a389146 or https://apostrof.eekl.it/v/6cd0b93744. 3) Last but not the least: TILKEE is quite cheap especially for Small business like Apostrof. I've started to use TILKEE with a free trial for few months, then I was charged less than 10 ' a month. Having so much information on when my lead is hot and when I should call back my prospect, it's so valuable as a Sales Rep nowadays. Finally, I really know which part of my proposal is interesting my client and it's priceless!

Simon Mortimer

Tilkee: a very handy sales tool

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Overall experience is positive, it is a useful tool to monitor interest and any odd glitches they are quick to advise/resolve... although these are few!

Pros
The Tilkee helps monitor customer interest not just in the short term when interest might be expected but flags up renewed interest in a quote/product after longer periods og time have passed even years which is not uncommon. This gives a good tell to re-engage the customer at an appropriate time.

Cons
There are no particular aspects I dislike.

Pierre-Alexandre Pradelle

My vision

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Pros
The posibilite to see customer waiting time per page...

Cons
now, the new system of like generation . May be having 2 types of adresses: proposition and presentation

Earl Swalm

Clean Presentation

Reviewed 2019-10-29

The benefits are control over my prospects experience and a clean, professional interface that builds my personal brand.

Pros
Tilkee provides a clean method of sending multiple documents to my customers while allowing me to keep control of the documents by setting controls on which one can be view only etc. I know exactly when a client or prospect is viewing my presentation.

Cons
Sometimes client servers will spam an email with an unknown attachment.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Cecile Nguyen

A helpful tool. The perfect personal Assistant.

Reviewed 2017-11-22

Pros
I like it a lot. Tilkee is realy user friendly. I helps me daily. Good tracking emails sent. It provides useful and powerful insights.

Bastien Pruvost

Great tool to boost sales !

Reviewed 2015-07-28

Tilkee relies on a great idea which is to track the consultation of proposals you send to your prospects. Now that I use Tilkee, I am notified every time one of them checks a proposal, and I can call them at the right time, with the right information ! With this asset, plus the time I stopped losing by calling uninterested prospects (which I can now identify easily as well), I am way, WAY more efficient at closing deals. As a conclusion : Hurry up and try it !

Anonymous

Useful if you know how to optimise it

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-16

Pros
So it was a long time before I reached Tilkee. It's a tool that can be extremely useful to understanding your audience your customers and then really using the right ways to mortise if

Cons
Very complicated for initial users since the amount of data you can get is vast

GILBERT Vanessa

I'm completely satisfied with Tilkee. It is very easy to use.

Reviewed 2015-08-17

I use Tilkee everyday now. It helps me a lot when I must send business proposals with lots of documents. I have a dashboard that gives me the opening rates and time spent on each page. It's really useful in order to optimize my proposals. Furthermore I know exactly when to follow up on my prospects. Since I've been using Tilkee my success rate has increased and I can free more time for other tasks. I strongly recommend Tilkee for every sales person.

Mylene Garot

Thank you Tilkee !

Reviewed 2015-07-17

Tilkee is really easy to use and really helped me to drive my relationship with my customers to an efficient way. My sales growth is really impressive : 27% since January ! Now I know when I have to follow up with my customers and my potential clients so they don't get bored Moreover, they are very helpful and professional ! Once again Thank you Tilkee !

Lance Noy

Perfect tool when you're looking for an intership/job

Reviewed 2015-08-03

I've discovered Tilkee when I was looking for an internship and thanks to this tool I quickly found the position I was looking for. With Tilkee I was able to call back, at the perfect time, each company who reads my resume thanks to the email alert receive from Tilkee. With all the statistics on the reading behaviour, I did not waste my time.

Alexandre Vallin

Integrated to SugarCRM

Reviewed 2015-08-14

Pros: - Integrated to SugarCRM and easy to use, - We are directly notified once our customer's are connected which is very helpful, - I can download documents from different sources such as my desktop, Gmail or google drive - The mobile app is coming in a couple of weeks. Con: no dashboard so far.

Guilhem Bertholet

A strong help to close more deals

Reviewed 2015-08-24

I daily use Tilkee as an help to grow my web agency business (around 15 people). We usually spend 4 to 6 months into the sales process and Tilkee provides intelligence to help us focalise on the main prospects and close a little closer. AND CLOSE MORE OFTEN, being there at the right time.

Eric Burdier

Perfect tools to boost proposal follow-up & deal closing

Reviewed 2015-08-11

I really love Tilkee : a team of great professionals, a tool really easy to use with an amazing impact on my proposal follow-up. Day-to-day, Tilkee helps me to drive quickly & efficiently my relationship with my partners, investors, customers Now, I couldn't work without tilkee

Alan Jaouen

A good tool for growing buisiness

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-29

Pros
The flexibility of the solution and how it's easy to connect it with differents CRM

Cons
Sometime the service is unavailable (at the end of the month)

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Matthieu DAGUENET

Tilkee rocks :)

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I'm really happy with this app, I feel closer to my prospects as I know exactly when they open my documents and what interests them. Thanks to this I can now personalize my follow-ups, adapting what I discuss with them!

Marion Chaussonnet

Une belle découverte !

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Pros
La plateforme nous permet de suivre l'évolution de consultation d'un document. On peut ainsi relancer au bon moment le destinataire ou savoir que notre document n'a pas été consulté.

Cons
Encore quelques optimisations à faire au niveau de l'UX mais la base est là.

Bob Gaillard

Best business proposal's tool ever

Reviewed 2015-08-03

Tilkee is the best tool I have ever used to manage business proposals & follow-up I could create my first project in 5min and thanks to their notifications, I could close the deal easily!

Jean Bouli

Powerful product

Reviewed 2015-08-10

Easy to use. I've been a Tilkee user for a few years, and it's now indispensable for my follow-up. Can't wait for the mobile optimised version of this product!

David Butler

No wasting time

Reviewed 2015-08-03

Easy to use, I finally can focus my follow-up on the right prospects. I sign more contracts by losing less time and my boss is satisfied with my job.

Gwendoline Quintard

Very useful

Reviewed 2015-08-11

It is clean, beautiful and easy to use. Tilkee catapults follow-up into the modern age. Excellent product and really no problems so far.

Laure Bernard

Excellent product

Reviewed 2015-08-11

The customer service is excellent. Whenever I come across an issue I use the live question feature and I get a response within minutes.

John Hardy

No reason to fail

Reviewed 2015-08-11

It's super intuitive, and there's dozen of tutorials if we're lost. The support team is excellent and their webinar was terrific!

Vanessa Gilbert

Really satisfied

Reviewed 2015-08-10

Pros: user friendly, fast, entirely customizable, great support team. Cons: few bugs, but always quickly solved.

Anonymous

just another contract management software

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-29

Pros
good for what it states it does - tracking sales and marketing and contracting documents.

Cons
no additional features of ediscovery such as review, legal hold etc. which can be a game changer for such tools nowadays

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10