ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

ESET Endpoint Security

Network security, network monitoring & endpoint protection

ESET Endpoint Security

Protect your PC

I used this protection for my Laptop. It could keep my Laptop safe from virus.

Pros

ESET Endpoint Security is one of most powerful protection form virus,malware etc.it is scanned my external hard drives very well. So that we can keep our PC Laptop without virus problems.

Cons

I had to pay for this protection. I can not find any free version for this. Usually ram usage is high.

Malware and problem free since day one.

One of the greatest benefits is PEACE OF MIND. I never have to worry about whether or not E-Set is staying up to date. It is. It does. And it works.

Pros

Simply... it works. No fuss. No Mess. It just works. The software notifies me of suspicious sites, documents, apps, etc. It catches and purges malware. I've been using it since 2004 or 2005 and have never had a problem. I watch others around me using other security software still continue to have problems, yet my family stays virus free.

Cons

Some of the newer security features were less than intuitive for initial use and implementation. Better information on how to integrate them into daily use would be helpful when they roll out.

secure your every thing form digital world

I live with this over 2 years and I hope to buy another year the end of this license.

Pros

this is a great product. it helps me to secure my computer from the internet and downloads.i purchase ESET internet security.is has secure payment option.

Cons

daily update. bytheway there is a live secure option on this that helps me to prevent from the latest viruses.

It spots many email hacks before I open the email.

More production, because I am not interrupted by "Hacks". That's why while I worked part time at Walmart electronics, I simple gave the customer a slip of paper, "ESET Nod 32" and they would report back, "That's better than Norton!"

Pros

It works in the background, so when I have several windows open, its still got my back. Stopping all suspicious network activity before I have a chance to save my work. I am a fellow of few words so maybe you would consider purchasing the new ESET Endpoint Security.

Cons

The new version already got rid of the "con" for me. No Icon on the screen. With that said, I am a fellow of few words so maybe you would consider purchasing the new ESET Endpoint Security.

ESet - Virus Protection

Eset has given us piece of mind. In an office with two workers that are very new and unsure of themselves around technology it has given me (the one with the tech knowledge) a new level of comfort that Eset will catch anything untoward in our systems.

Pros

eSet runs quietly in the background and does the things you want virus protection to do. We utilize eSet on 4 different types of computers and have had great success with it.

Cons

Initial set-up had errors revolving around "presentation mode" which is something we don't use or need. We also has some compatibility issues with QuickBooks downloads. However these were minor comparative to the piece of mind we had with the program in place.

A powerful antivirus with extensive network monitoring functions.

ESET is one of the best PC Antivirus Control solutions on the market. It is powerful, robust and highly reliable.

Pros

It works on different platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux. Its protection is very comprehensive and consumes very few resources on client computers. It can be configured for automatic review of external devices such as pendrives or flash cards. Through ESET Remote Administrator you can configure the installation, review and update of the virus database and total control of the client computers. Once installed and configured both the administrator and the clients work excellently.

Cons

This tool is a very complete administrator that can be complex too. The configuration of the console and the subsequent installation on the equipment requires research and dedication. It's not for beginners.

Great software

Been working in IT since the 80's. I've worked with most of the big name anti virus companies throughout the years. ESET without a doubt has been the best solution that I have ever worked with. I have been running in my current domain for over 8 years and have never had a virus get past it to one of our desktops. the software is very lightweight in compared to most software and I have been very happy with it's ability to protect our domain. big thumbs up on this product.

Pros

The software has been rock solid. Easy to deploy and runs with very low system resources compared to most other products. Once installed, it needs very little interaction to protect our systems.

Cons

Not really anything that I don't like about this product

AWESOME

MY COMPUTER, PHONES AND TABLETS ARE SECURE. MY ONLINE BANKING IS ALWAYS SECURE

Pros

With the security provided by ESET, the self-replicating codes of viruses don't stand a chance of reaching the heart and brain of my computer that is the CPU accordingly protecting my system and the data it contains. ESET can detect the spyware and other suspicious files used by hackers, alert me and proceed to block them from entering my computer system. Notorious viruses are self-replicating and can be transferred to other computers while being disguised as ordinary data. The people you share the data with will obliviously spread the virus. Even if the corrupted data didn't originate from my machine, ESET would help you detect the threat before it reaches the next unprotected person.

Love it

It save's me on a regular basis visiting sites that more often than not try to run scripts that install bots, malware, miners, etc. This software does a fantastic job of blocking the attempts of the scripts and I wouldn't run a non-VM (sandbox) without. It's absolutely a crucial tool for my online peace of mind.

Pros

It's small memory/processor usage footprint and is ability to monitor and stop browser threats before they can run and harm my computer.

Cons

Never like the breakdown of the ui or having to find things. A search bar or better menu's and categorizing could help. Even as an IT expert sometimes I'll have to google to find exactly where I'd been not looking for 5 minutes trying to find something.

Excellent product: lightweight, doesn't slow down systems.

I'm a Linux user, so I'm used to being "safer" in my day-to-day usage. When I do use Windows though, I want that same feeling of security, and ESET Endpoint Security provides that... Windows Defender does not.

Pros

Lightweight, doesn't slow down my computer, yet provides exceptional protection. I especially appreciate the proactive nature of the firewall and how it warns me when I've downloaded something that is potentially dangerous.

Cons

Would be nice if the firewall would provide a notice about Learning Mode (which is a GREAT feature) so they know about it if it blocks their software. This would avoid some users turning off their firewall when something important gets blocked.

Pros Good antivirus lab scores. Enhanced home network scanner. New anti-theft component. Scans firmware for malware. Webcam control. Cons Anti-theft system slow to unlock in testing. So-so phishing protection. Device control too complex for most users. Old-school firewall. Bottom Line ESET Internet Security offers a full array of suite components. The latest edition has an enhanced home network scanner, adds anti-theft protection, and even scans your firmware for malware.

Pros

Ease of use. I've been using eset for a few years now. Provides good protection without too heavy of a load on PC

Cons

None. Except that the interface could be a little more intuitive. The scheduling of the scans could be better.

Easy, Secure, Unobtrusive Protection

Overall, I have been very happy with ESET and plan to use it for years to come. It is a little more expensive than some other options, but I think it is well worth the price and always feel very secure when I use it.

Pros

I love a number of things about ESET, but I think my favorite thing day to day has to be the password vault. I love that it prompts me to create new passwords, saves them, and auto logs me in to frequently visited sites. I feel much more secure knowing that my passwords are tight and I don't have to go through the hassle of remembering them all. No more password books or sticky notes. I also like how secure I feel online, I have had no issues at all since I switched to ESET.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't much to dislike. I think that some of the settings can be a little hard to find at times, specifically regarding camera permissions on sites, but the customer service has been helpful and if you spend a little time looking, you will find it.

Easy to use and maintain. We use Eset Endpoint on 25 PC's in our organization.

ESET Endpoint Security has prevented outbreaks at our company across multiple vectors.

Pros

The remote administrator lets me see and fix problems before they snowball into larger issues. It is a great preventive tool that lets me see the health on all the machines from my desk.

Cons

Have not come across any yet. Several years ago I installed a patch to ESET that was not compatible with a Windows update. PC's with ESET and this update were crashing. Until a Windows patch was installed, KB2664888 v2, the PC's were not usable. Since that event I test all ESET & Windows Updates before company wide roll out. More of a learning experience for me.

One of the better security solutions

Pros

This software is very lightweight, easy to use and manage from a single install to hundreds of installations. Pricing is very competitive compared to Norton. It's also a plus this company isn't based in Russia like Kaspersky.

Cons

This software does it's job web well, however if you have to deal with self signed certificates or server admin, this software can be a pain. Smart Security is a must for most end users, however as an admin who has to deal with self signed certificates for internal sites, it can be a pain. This software can change settings in chrome, even though it appears to be a chrome issue.

Top of the line in product and service

I got the peace of mind of being able to browse freely and let my husband and grandkids browse without wondering how badly the computer will be damaged by whatever they might get into.

Pros

Where to begin. I have NEVER EVER been invaded since we got this product. My husband had blundered into malware a couple times with other companies that destroyed the computers. No fear of that with Eset. When we have had issues customer service has always been right on top of it, even if it was not something Eset caused, they fixed us.

Cons

I cannot think of one thing that I don't like about the software.

So far -the most efficient i've found

I have been using this antivirus solution for as long as I remember it's on the market and am not planning to switch to anything else. Easy to use, effective and worth the money, especially with frequent promotions. No issues with my laptops so far

Pros

A lot of options to choose from - starting from the very basic package to the elevated with multiple features offers. Easy to get, install and log in and very simple interface. Most importantly - does its job and updates on a daily basis

Cons

Not any significant cons so far - still works as described. The application may "complain" about not being updated but this does not really interact with its work

Powerful protection from all type of threats that my laptop may face

I’m responsible for IT issues in our company and I trust ESET Endpoint Security. This software is installed on most of our computers and has proven to be good protection.

Pros

The main advantage of this antivirus protection software is the team of experts who developed and supports ESET Endpoint Security. Antivirus databases are updated very timely, threats are detected immediately. I rarely open my ESET Endpoint Antivirus settings, this software does not need my attention, it just works and saves my time.

Cons

Sometimes my ESET Endpoint Antivirus seems to be too suspicious. Sometimes it blocks some safe apps I used before.

I have used ESET for many years. It is what my IT guy set me up with & I have stuck with it.

Pros

I have always felt very secure with ESET & have seen no need to try anything else. I have purchased devices that come with other security software, but eventually always switch to ESET when intro period runs out. My IT guy started me out with ESET & I feel very secure with it & see no reason to switch to anything else. I have recommended it many times.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. I have recommended it to others many times. The usual comment I hear is that they have never heard of ESET. It doesn't seem to have the name recognition that other brands have.

I have been a customer for four years now and have no regrets.

Safety, security for all of our electronics

Pros

Easy to download, keep updated, parental contols, super easy to renew yearly (reminders emailed), software is automatically free updates when new whacko threats I don't even know exist are out there so I am always protected, I control how many devices I would like to add and remove easily. It's so easy just to stay up to date and research questions I have regarding what I am being protected against. I receive facts.

Cons

I am completely satisfied. I have never had to contact customer service. The price is right for the product on the market.

The best security software I have ever bought and used. It keeps my info safe and secure.

No data leaks, viruses, etc! Our data and PCs and tablets are safe, secure and trouble-free.

Pros

Ease of use and automatic updates. It also does not put any significant load on my computer that would slow it down. Over the decades I have bought and tried Norton, McAffee, Avast and Zone Alarm and none of them kept my computers safe and secure. I have now used ESET for 5 years and it has never failed us on any of our PCs or tablets!

Cons

Sometimes configuring the software is not clear and takes time and trial and error. Overall, though, this software is simpler and outperforms all the others, and at a fair price.

Does what it says

Trouble free computing for 4+ years

Pros

While at first glance it might seem like a pricier option, the fact is, ESET works. Make no mistake this is one easy to use and highly effective system. Worth every penny. So if you need PROPER protection, do yourself a favor and just get ESET, you'll be glad you did. Built in banking protection, firewall, HIPS, malware and spyware scanning ...it has it all.

Cons

The advanced options menu is a little hard to track down at first but you'll get used to it. As a basic user it's honestly fine, power users might find getting to the advanced menu a bit annoying.

eset antivirus

It offers firewalls and real time and on demand protection and scanning to your system alerting you when a threats are detected and you can overide how it reacts to particular threats and notifying you before it attempts to clean, delete or quarantines files

Pros

Its a lightweight antivirus which runs easily without taking up a large portion of system resources yet still offering system protection

Cons

it no longer supports offline updates so to update the virus database you need an internet connection on the actual machine you need to update instead of before when you can download a zip update which you can run offline across all your machines

Switched from Norton and Never Looked Back.

Pros

In our HVAC and Plumbing industry, we switched from a business Norton Antivirus product to ESET and couldn't be happier. It's been at least a couple years since that decision. The major pros include the system not feeling sluggish; the interface is easy to navigate and intuitive; and our computers have been virus and attack free.

Cons

I've seen some negative reviews floating around on the internet--as with any product--but in my experience. We haven't noticed anything big, or at least big enough to recall and write about. So mileage may vary, but I have no complaints.

Effective yet lightweight Antivirus Solution

Pros

We have been using ESET to support our clients for over 6 years and I can honestly say that we have never had a clients computer get trashed because of a virus. ESET is very effective at catching viruses or other nasty software before it becomes an issue.

Cons

The management server we use to manage 1000+ endpoints leaves a bit to be desired. Notifications are via SMTP and can be a bit finicky at times. ESET is not as effective as some other software for catching nuisance type software (such as smilebox or coupon printer) but it also does not have many false positives.

I am Safety with ESET.

Pros

I used many security softwares but all of them have a same problem. It is security software cause to slow the system process and increase my memory usage. But now I can do my work properly with ESET Security. Now I don't want worry for internet security because of ESET. ESET always blocked visiting the harmful websites and provide virus protection for explore the internet. Best thing is ESET protect the PC when virus signature database out of date.

Cons

Rarely, ESET bugs me blocking the trusted websites. When it happens I had to pause the protection.