Spinbackup

Cloud Cybersecurity and Backup for G Suite & Office 365

visit website

Spinbackup Reviews

Pros

Now Spinbackup is running beautifully, all my precious Google data is being backed up daily without any need for me to do a thing, and I am totally impressed with their service.

Peter B.

Appreciate the really fast support, very important.

David G.

This Gmail cloud backup software can save your company thanks to a secure cloud storage which you can use to backup your files and have a security solution in the same spot.

Tesa D.

Cons

Internet connection may be a problem when you backup and send large files to the cloud storage, that's the only thing i found to be a little annoying.

Tesa D.

Dave G.

4.6

Well designed, intuitive, and works flawlessly.

We have been using Spinbackup for 2 years. We tried their B2C product to back up our Google Apps data to a secure cloud storage. Few months ago we switched to a new B2B product which provides backup and security at the same place. We like their idea to have backup and security in the same place. We are a small IT company with 50 employees so we can't afford an expensive full time security expert who is going to back up our Google Apps data and monitor security threads in the cloud on a daily basis. Now with Spinbackup we can relax because it works flawless, 24/7/365 and it's very affordable. Customer service is really fast and professionalism personified!! Very practical people, who always believe in taking suggestions and value their customers.

Support Has No Concrete Answers / Can't Handle Large Backups

Frustration. Support will not tell me what files are getting backed up and restored. Support has no detailed responses other than we are looking into it.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to understand. Outside of that, I'm not sure there is anything else that I can put here.

Cons

Sales is available via Intercom chat because they want to sell the software but when it comes time for support, Support is not available with Intercom for timely responses. I have to keep going to the public website Sales Intercom tool to get any help. THIS SOFTWARE WILL FAIL IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF FILES AND EMAIL TO BACKUP FROM GOOGLE. I have been working on migrating my files from one Google Account to another for over a month and have had zero success.

Great tool to backup Gmail account

I always did care about my data in Gmail account, even used for 5 years a freeware tool that manually offloads data to my home NAS. But the time changes, more date, gigs of photos and files on google drive and this offload was consuming my time. So, after some researches in Web found this magic solution - Spinbackup, subscribed to trial and this summer will be first year I'm using it. Pros: configured & forgot, no more wasting my time to backup the data, easy restore when I delete by error some files, integration with google services and, the important thing - less then 30$ per year. Cons: none

Cons

Backup and security hand in hand!

Cons

Great Backup and security system, it just works, and the support is 1st Class!

Appreciate the really fast support, very important! :-) Spinbackup saved our company over the weekend as we needed an urgent email which we could not locate. Logged in ... located .... and restored... job done. Spinbackup is brill, and having now been asked to pay a tiny fee is totally acceptable. The price for losing all my emails...

Cons

Killer interface, fast backing up process and cost-effective.

Spinbackup is a very simple and awesome service that I use to protect all of my files in Google Drive. I found Spinbackup after we got caught out when a gmail account was closed and that person's files all vanished from our collaborative working folders. Spinbackup gives me the confidence that we will never loose anything again.

Cons

Very easy to use sofware

Spinbackup is the easiest Gmail cloud backup software I've ever used. It just works. The disable Google id security feature is excellent. The only thing I would like to see is the iOS app updated to have all functions of the web browser.

What every Google Drive user needs

I have used Google Drive for a few years and as a church minister I have some pretty important data on it that goes back almost to the start of Google itself. I have also used Dropbox, Onedrive and Copy.com, and I had always assumed that Google Drive was like all the others, ensuring a local copy of my data. Imagine my horror when I found that all my local copies were just pointers to the on line...

Unlimited online backup storage

Pros

This is your portal to online storage to backup critical data in a secured storage. The file can be easily access anytime and anywhere. The service is combination of storage and security to protect important data.

Cons

Large size of data to be backup needs a high speed internet connection, otherwise it will take time to backup.

Easy to use Cloud Backup

We've been using Spinbackup for 11 months now and have found the UI / UX very simple to use and the platform works exactly as promised. We are now looking into expanding into the cyber security offering as well.

Great support

Hi, Found Spinbackup because I was looking to backup my Gmail account. Very easy setup process and I get some free space when I joined. I had a question and they responded after 2 days.