Instagram

Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

Instagram Reviews

Pros

It's fun, and easy to use. It's a great way to stay connected to your friends, and to share with others memories that you would like to keep forever.

Andres L.

Instagram is amazing, you can make money with Instagram, get famous by uploading amazing contents etc. It is very helpful for content creators to connect showcase their talent to world.

Revanth S.

How easy it is to find your personal interests, leading to the beautiful pictures. Additionally, how easy it is to post your pictures.

Rebecca M.

Cons

Once in a while there is a fake profile that spam messages you, but it is not all too common.

If the Instagram app has been deleted accidentally from your phone, you may run the risk of losing your account which happened including all photos posted.

Instagram adverts are everywhere and sometimes are annoying. Instagram does not work well with unstable Internet connection.

Oliwia P.

1,346 reviews

Instagram Review

Transcript

Brittany S.: My name is Brittany. I am a marketing development specialist in the wedding and food service...

The instant change in Instagram!

I’ve been able to solve many business problems I wasn’t able to solve with previous software such as linked in/Facebook etc. I Instagram has been optimized to serve my social standards whether it be personal or business. You are permitted up to five accounts you can switch back-and-forth through out for whatever you need to do. They also made a feature in which you can create an online shop right there...

Pros

What I like most about this software is you can create a business account or personal account. They also give you the option to put money behind promotion in order to boost your post. They give you insights on your progression and your overall reach.

Cons

Well I like leases that it gets pretty pricey for a promo that you can do on your own with just a little bit of effort. I feel as though the rate of insight per dollar should be changed. But overall I can’t think of too many things I don’t like about the software it’s pretty perfect.

I can't believe it's free!!

I really like Instagram, it's one of my favorite social media. I love how easy is to find places to go, information about different topics, even educate yourself since there are many educational accounts out there. i love how anyone can share their passions, a lot of people are amazing at painting and they get to share their creations with their followers, some others dance, others may write... it's a plataform full of different things and that's what make it special

Pros

I like how you can capture your best moment with or without filter. You can make boomerangs, take videos and photos and also go live if there's something you want to share with anyone who follows you. Also, I like how you can connect with people all around the world; you can see different locations, discover places and even go and search of certain words in Hashtags and see not only pictures but accounts that helps you to learn more about any topic you want. I can't get enough of Instagram

Cons

Maybe that you can't send stickers like in WhatsApp, but you can send gifs and other type of stickers so it isn't that bad

Where's my FREEDOM OF SPEECH

My overall experience with Instagram is good due to the fact that they offer so many ways to reach new people and promote your business. Ways such as hashtags, search bar, The explore page and sending Direct Messages to people. The only problem I've had with them so far which is a big problem is them not letting me exercise my use of freedom of speech by denying me promotion of an ad I was going to pay for.

Pros

I love that instagram allows me to connect with my friends and family as well as people I haven't met before. It's very easy to use, has a lot of different features and tools such as, using hashtags to get more views or likes on your posts, search bar, The explore page and sending Direct Messages to people. I use most of these as an advantage to my business. Instagram also allows you to run ads and gives the opportunity to choose your audience. So I use that too but have recently ran into a problem with running an ad.

Cons

Although Instagram is an app with lots of benefits and is very popular it has some downfalls. Instagram has the option for its users to make ads that promote their page or products but I've recently had a problem with running one of my ads for my business. I was trying to promote my clothing store on a video that had music in it and the music is an original song that I wrote. Well when I hit start...

InstaEverything

I have had a great overall experience with Instagram being able to share my thoughts, ideas, and time with others that I love. Being able to connect is great and being able to have a collection of your memories in one spot is amazing! A lot of fun to reminisce. I have many friends who have used Instagram as a platform for their voices as well as products and have had a lot of success using this application. Instagram has given me a profitable photo album.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that you’re able to share anything, search anything, and connect with just about anyone. This application has brought together not only people, but the visual representation of their experiences within their lives as well.

Cons

What I like least about this software is a large issue when it comes to the internet alone. There are a vast array of people on the site which means some comments may not be so nice. I believe if you stray from negative profiles and people, there isn’t much to worry about as with almost any program.

Instagram.. Let others have a glimpse of your life..

I spend quite a good portion of my me time surfing Instagram alsmost every day. It's very useful to have a platform dedicated to exhibiting or sharing our pictures and short videos, which are usually accompanied by small captions. I prefer Instagram also because of the face that it doesn't have that much political content that we see on FB or twitter.

Pros

Instagram, in my opinion, is the best platform to connect with the rest of the globe. Instagram currently has a high number of users, owing to the fact that it is a simple and effective way to communicate with others. Not only is Instagram quickly evolving, but it has also been releasing new features that are quite spectacular, such as IGTV, highlights, reels, and other features that have been a huge success. It also helps freelancers and content creators to earn money for their work.

Cons

Instagram for most people becomes addictive, and they end up spending way more time on it. Also it shows a lot of ads but that is ok as this is what keeps it free for public.

Instagram.. Its fun to share your moments with family and friends.

I use Instagram almost everyday for quite a bit of my free time. Its good to have a platform desicated to Picture and short video sharing, usually with small captions. Also what I love the most about it is the fact that you don't get too much political posts here like other social media platforms.

Pros

Instagram is a good space to connect with your friends and share your photos and short videos with them or see what they've uploaded. You can also share long videos on Its IGTV features. It also give you the ability to go live with friends or share stories with them that disappear after 24 hours of upload. It has a huge user base and you get a lot of celebrities and influencers here to follow and get...

Cons

It shows a lot of ads. Also sometimes you get so indulged in scrolling down that you lose track of time and end up spending more time on it.

Instagram is best for my digital social platform

I've had a wonderful time using Instagram and sharing my feelings, photos, and moments with the people I care about. It's incredible to communicate, and having all of your milestones in one place is even better! Reminiscing is a lot of fun. I have a group of relatives who have been using Instagram as a forum for their voices and goods, and they've had a great deal of success doing it. Instagram has provided me with a lucrative photo gallery.

Pros

You can upload photo,stories and even short video and to check on something. Communicate with anyone and everyone is what I liked best about this software. This software has brought together family, friends, and strangers to cherish our memories from the video and photo that we have posted in the platform.

Cons

What I dislike about this app is a significant problem with the internet alone. Since there are so many users on the platform, some of the comments might not be kind. Like all the social media platforms, I believe there's not much to worry about if you stay away from negative comments and individuals.

Instagram.

Instagram is an excellent social media platform with which you can share about your activities and get updates about your friends.

Pros

Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms. Though it is primarily designed to share pictures, but you can also share short videos on it with your friends. Its IGTV feature let you share and watch lengthy videos on it. You can also share video and pictures as a temporary status on it which disappears automatically aftee 24 hours. Instagram messenger allows you to send messages to your Instagram friends, and also gives you the option to unsend whenever you want for privacy purposes. It is also very useful for small entrepreneurs to promote their business.

Cons

It shows a lot of ads in between posts and stories. Also its highly addictive and some times users end up spending too much time on it while surfing.

Great platform for advertising and socializing

Pros

Instagram is one of the top-tier for a social media platform that has attract every range of user ages. From teens to a matured user and professionals has benefit from this platform, as they can be use not only for socializing, but also has a advertisement space that can targeting to all range of user age and characteristic.

Cons

The features like filters and reels may be feels too much for an older user, but very attracting for a younger audience. It has no feature that useful for an matured audience which make us disconnected from this platform update. I hope they can pay attention to us more, and give more useful to us.

Instagram - great for business and personal use

I really like using instagram because it is popular, intuitive and addictive. Although Instagram only functions well when you have reliable and stable internet connection, I like using the software for both individuals or companies.

Pros

Instagram is very simple, effective and intuitive communication software, very useful, especially now - during the pandemic - to stay tuned with friends and family. There are loads of entertainment and education on Instagram

Instagram.

Instagram is the primary social media paltform that I mostly use now a days. I use it majorly to see the pictures and short videos of friends and family and get a glimpse of thier daily life, especially those who are living far away.

Pros

Instagram is amoung the most popular social media applications. It is primarily a photo sharing app, though you can also share text and videos posts on it. It also allows you to share stories with your friends, that unlikely regular posts disappears after a day. You can also avail Instagram Messenger to send messages to your insta contacts and allows you to unsend your messages whenever you want. It offers a lot of filters to apply to your photos along with a lot of other photo editing tools. You can share and watch long videos on its InstagramTV feature. Apart from socializing, Instagram is also widely used by entrepreneurs and big brands equally to expand their business and reach to mass audience.

Cons

Instagram hosts a lot of interesting content due to which sometimes a person indulge too much in it that he loses track of time while scrolling through it.

A fun and classy way of connecting socially

As an organization, we have been using Instagram for publicity and as a way of engaging with our audience. In as much as it functions well with enough data or a stable internet connection. The posts have a wider reach especially for those who are in a similar niche as ours. Over time I have been able to connect to like minded professionals based on the posts that I put up. The software is classy and helps give our posts a sophisticated look.

Pros

It has beautiful photos and videos that I can share on Facebook and my whatsapp status. It has up-scaled my advocacy efforts as I have been able to reach more audience within my niche which is mental health. Since I use art and music as my tools of advocacy, as a team we have been able to reach out to organizations that do similar work like we do, which is a bit hard with Facebook or even Twitter. It is easier to reach out to celebrities on Instagram than on Facebook or Twitter. The Multi account feature has allowed me to run both a personal account and official account on the same app, which helps in sharing information across profiles. Ever since I upgraded to a professional user profile, my posts have a wider reach.

Cons

One cannot add links to articles as it lacks the hyperlink feature. Very long posts cannot be posted as captions on photos, which is not an issue on Facebook. This has limited me when posting articles on our mental health advocacy efforts, especially when the story is too long beyond the required limit. Gaining followers is not easy, especially, when you are not a celebrity. I have stuck with the same number of followers for a long time.

Small Boutiques MUST Have

I think that, without instagram, I wouldn't be able to reach some of the people that I have worked with. I am able to interact with people all over the world and all they have to do is double-tap on my picture. I can post about content, a personal post, ask for people's opinions, and so much more. I truly think that, if a small business is going to invest time in a social media app, it should be instagram.

Pros

Instagram is incredibly easy to use and very user-friendly. They keep adding new features on a regular basis that continues to improve upon the app itself and, as long as you pay attention, they will absolutely make a difference. A boutique shop of any kind; jewelry, makeup, clothing, customization of shoes, etc, that doesn't have an instagram account that they regularly post on is doing a disservice...

Cons

Something that irritated me personally was the limit on hashtags. You can only hashtag 30 things. If you have a unique shop, you want to be able to be found as easily as possible and with the ability to reach anyone who may have interest. I sometimes use my desktop for instagram to reply to messages but that's really all I can do. There is no posting feature for the desktop. That's just a small pet peeve of mine. Links posted in comments or posts are not hyperlinked and you can't copy/paste them. Super annoying for content creators that are promoting a new article.

Big platform for self development and business

Must have website for self development and it has professional use

Pros

I am a fashion photographer, a photo editor ,saleswoman and a graphic designer too , i need this famous platform for many aspects to promote my posts of model portfolios, edited pics , graphics and so on. Its a big platform because india' big celebraties, famous people,well established business firms,rich people or anyone who have the weak or strong business roots is available here which makes easy to be noticible by load of traffic.. just by using tags in our posts we get noticed, we can promote our work by other ways too like to posts in groups or people's posts to show what you have got as talent . Its a must software everyone have and should have these days.

Cons

What i dnt like in mobile app is its crop feature while submitting photo. Where it cuts edges ,i disheartingly removes edges which is not done . As a photograph is all about an impression seen in a full pic .its affects a little but yes affects the vision of viewer according to me And i dnt like web instagram for the reason its hard to submit photo post there without tricks. Instagram is all about photos.. submission option should be there on web instagram

Be cautious on Instagram

Instagram has been a lifeline for me throughout the pandemic, it gave me an outlet to express my creativity and to get involved with a wonderful community and to learn many things about setting up your own business, and of course like any other software it takes time and sit backs, but the community on Instagram if you happen to reach out to the right people, I'm more than happy to give you advice. I had to learn the hard way to research companies on Instagram before you hand over money. Overall, Instagram has brought something out in me that I never knew I had.

Pros

Instagram can be a remarkable tool for anyone who has very little knowledge of technology to someone who is extremely familiar with it. It's a place where you can find out more about products and how other people feel about them and you're getting it first hand and you're able to ask questions back. It's a tool to help you start up your own business, it's a place filled with ideas and people who are just like you. The opportunities on Instagram are endless.

Cons

The cons to Instagram, is it so easy for people to set up fake websites and if you're unfamiliar with Instagram, you may find yourself out of money. Because there are swindlers on Instagram, that are taking advantage of honest people who are trying to create something wonderful and using it to their advantage. I feel more needs to be done to protect the software from hackers.

Instagram a primary social media

Instagram has been a primary social network at least for me that I use everyday, and I don't see me stopping. I like how it is simple and allows me to have a platform to unwind and escape the world for a moment. Over time, I noticed that Instagram is becoming increasingly commercial, and I don't like the algorithms as I feel like I am missing out. Overall, I understand that why Instagram decides to make these decisions and I am generally happy with the software.

Pros

I have always loved the idea of the UI design of instagram. The fact that it is one continuous scroll allows easy navigation and just a simple social experience while still allowing room for features such as direct messaging and stories. I particularly like how it has become more conscious over time, like giving reminders and warnings for misinformation or about current social situations.

Cons

I feel like it is changing too often. I feel like every update is very drastic and just sudden. Instagram should test new UI designs first before making it live, I remember Instagram once changed the UI design to swiping to change the tabs and everyone hated it, so I guess it is best if they keep things nice and simple as possible. also, bring back chronological orders of posts, I hate missing out on my following's pots because of the algorithm.

Very interactive and easy to use.

Instagram is an excellent platform for personal and business use. It went from simple photo publishing software to advertising and promotion software, from real life and business. Full of user and own content, with interactive and fun tools, which you can take with you wherever you want, as it is a mobile app that fits in the palm of your hand and pocket, in addition to bringing you closer to those you love, friends, and meeting people close to you and distant, in addition to approaching that favorite artist if you want too.

Pros

Instagram has interesting and fun filters available when uploading images, this is good for low quality images or to improve quality. The option of light and dark mode that Instagram has is very attractive. Historys become a lot of fun thanks to the various filter options and with the option to add sounds and music, as well as the option of close friends, I can create my own list of friends from whom...

Cons

For better quality of use, only by the mobile app. The web version of Instagram is more unstable, has few functions and is not as interactive as the mobile version. It is of good use in wifi networks but with mobile internet it consumes a lot of data. The stories and posts are great, but sometimes the ads are annoying. It would be nice if you had the option to edit / delete the first photo, since unfortunately you either have to delete everything or post all the stories again. Some images uploaded when viewing, end up being cropped by Instagram if it doesn't fit the required size, not allowing the image to be published completely.

Is Instagram for me?

Pros

As someone who values time and like to have control over how it is spent each day, I constantly wondered if Instagram was for me. I now find myself loving and using Instagram for a variety of reasons. For business purposes, It helps me to track trends and connect with potential clients through the use of a business account and by utilizing the hashtag feature. It helps me to locate clients who are...

Cons

There really isn't anything I did not like, my experience has bee amazing as Instagram satisfy my social and business needs.

Fun for personal use and a great marketing tool for business

I have found Instagram to be a good source for discovering new businesses that I’m Interested in. When I follow a business page, Instagram suggests similar pages you might want to follow. So, if used correctly, Instagram could be a great resource for reaching new customers/clients and growing your email list.

Pros

We use Instagram to post social media graphics and utilize the Instagram Shop feature. I linked our Instagram store to our Facebook and Instagram accounts and first imported our products to Facebook to set up a shop on that page. Note: Since Instagram is now owned by Facebook, you can easily link your Instagram account to your Facebook business page and automatically post to both accounts with the...

Cons

My biggest complaint about Instagram is that they don’t let you add links to your posts. You can add a description to the pictures/videos you post, and you can add a URL in the post, but the URL is not clickable. So people viewing your post would have to copy the link, open a new browser tab, and paste the URL there to open the web page. Most people are not going to take the effort to do that. You can add one link in your Instagram account - to the profile section. So you could potentially switch out that link to send people to a different landing page when promoting a different product or service, inform followers in your new posts about what you are promoting, and instruct them to click the link in the profile. But it makes the whole process much more difficult and annoying.

Bitter sweet experience with Instagram

We put a lot of efforts into our accounts. I have a food account and a language account and I dedicate a lot of time to enrich them in order to help others. Now, I worry one day Instagram will decide my account is restricted for no reason. I am seriously considering slowing down on my use of Instagram and switching to youtube.

Pros

It is practical, easy to use, fun and very interactive. You do not need to have a computer to use Instagram, I use my phone to upload most of my posts and to keep my feeds constant.

Cons

1. It would be great to be able to reorder our posts as we want. One of my instagram accounts has educational content and sometimes I prefer to reorder the post. I know there are other apps that can be integrated to Instagram for that purpose. However, I am a busy person and believe in practicality. I do not want to be relying on other apps. I love Pinterest because of that. I can organize my posts...

Revisión de instagram

En Instagram puedo grabar los mejores momentos de la vida, puedo almacenar mis fotos de forma segura, comunicarme con amigos y clientes, es una herramienta muy útil en los negocios. Todo lo que busco por una opinión o producto lo encuentro en Instagram.

Pros

No hay duda de que Instagram es la nueva red social de la época. La aplicación en sí tiene un diseño simple, y disfruto desplazándome por las publicaciones de mis amigos, así como encontrando nuevos lugares interesantes a través de ubicaciones etiquetadas. Me gusta porque es seguro, práctico, fácil de usar y rico en contenido. En él puedo hacer videollamadas, ver la vida de mis seguidores y comunicarme con el mundo.

Cons

Realmente me gusta Instagram, pero a veces lo encuentro deficiente en comparación con los sitios de redes sociales como Facebook, que parecen ofrecer un universo mucho más grande en términos de características. Aunque conectarse con amigos es una hazaña fácil en la aplicación, encuentro que el alcance más allá de esto es algo difícil de acceder. La función de búsqueda es monótona y los comentarios carecen de filtrado y organización.

Une application plus utilisée que Facebook

Instagram est devenu un Facebook plus moderne et où on va à l'essentiel. Le système pour rester en contact avec vos amis et famille est le même mais ce sont les photos et les petites stories(courtes vidéos filmées) qui sont plus mis en avant. C'est également très addictif de lire les commentaire et le nombre de like si le but premier est de vous mettre en avant ou pour présenter une passion ou un projet. Il faut bien sur rester vigilant aux faux compte mais dans l'ensemble c'est un très bon moyen de communication.

Pros

Instagram est une application sociale très utilisée par les utilisateurs de smartphones dans le monde entier. Si vous posséder un compte Facebook, vous pouvez directement créer un compte Instagram, sans passez par un formulaire d'inscription. Extrêmement pratique dans la réalisation de photos et de courtes vidéo qui se supprime au bout de 24h, ce qu'on appelle des "stories". On peut également rajouter...

Cons

Les lives ou les messages vocaux que vous pouvez envoyer en messages privé sont limité par un temps: -Live +/- 45 min (passé ce délai, ça coupe et vous devez relancer un live) -message vocale: 1 min Ce qui peut-être un problème avec de longues conversations (débat). D'ailleurs au niveau des messages vocaux vous n'avez pas la possibilité de vous réécouter, pour savoir si le son est bon et audible...

Best social media platform for business

I've used Instagram for my personal account for years and loved it. When I decided to make a dedicated account for my blog it was a game-changer. It really allows you to build relationships with customers by showing the personal side of yourself through pictures and stories. Nowadays people want to see who is behind the businesses they support! Instagram is also great for gaining website visitors by guiding people from the app to your website through links on stories, your profile, or posts. If you have any kind of blog or business I would highly recommend creating an Instagram account.

Pros

Instagram allows you to really build a relationship with customers through pictures and stories in a way that other social media platforms can't. The Instagram stories are my favorite feature because they allow you to show a more personal side and show the person behind the business. I get the most interaction from my customers through stories by using the polls, quizzes, etc. It's a great feature!

Cons

Because Instagram is such a great business tool it's extremely competitive. Every business has an Instagram account nowadays so it makes ranking for hashtags and showing up on featured pages difficult regardless of what niche you're in.

Instagram Review

Instagram is the place I go to in all moods, when I am tired, happy, sad. It helps all my moods. I enjoy everything about this app, and the Instagram lives give me joy.

Pros

I love Instagram. Instagram is the first place I go when I wake up in the mornings. It’s entertaining and has a way to keep me captivated for hours. I am able to post my favorite moments or memories on my personal page, in the form of a post or an Instagram story. I love the fact that I am able to post my Instagram story, so that only my close friends are able to see it. I love the features that are...

Cons

I honestly have no problems with this app, I believe everyone should experience this app atleast once. It’s entertaining and you able to follow pages that best spikes your interest. I would recommend this app to all!

Expericience using Instagram

The experience with Instagram has been very good, it is a simple tool to use, and it is used by thousands of people which makes us close to many people. It has few problems with bugs and crashes but needs to improve the issue of advertising and search tools better.

Pros

Instagram has been a very useful platform in promoting my store, because it has many users due to the ease of using the tool and the availability of content. Using the platform is great because you can all the time be close to customers through stories and photos. The software knows how to separate and recommend the content well for users, differentiating most of the time the client to a more pleasant...

Cons

In general Instagram has few problems but one that I can point out is the absence of a more efficient search tool, it is not so simple to find a user's post without knowing his name and entering his profile, the search tools are limited only to user names and hashtags, this should be improved. In addition, sometimes I get some advertisements that do not match what I follow and what I like. Sometimes I fear that this will happen to my clients and that my advertising will end up reaching people who do not fit in my line of work.