SalesOutlook CRM Reviews

User ratings

4.0

• Likelihood to recommend7.97/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The customer/client main page was good and easy to use. It was nice to be able to customize the view and fields to fit what I wanted and used.

Good experience with your product, thank you for asking me for a review of your product so I can get a gift.

lp

lori p.

It is a great Product and works really well for our business. Setting up meetings on the calendar and being able to invite all the participants is great to ensure none of us miss the meeting.

NR

NURA R.

MM

Matthew M.

After it was realized that the product would not work, we were told sorry but no refunds. After several weeks of wasted time with the SF tech rep for a product that never worked we were told too bad.

TR

Tracy R.

Very disappointing with extermely poor customer support.

TR

Tracy R.

SalesOutlook CRM users...

CentrixOne-logocaret
listing-logo

CentrixOne

How would you rate SalesOutlook CRM?

A great CRM

But using this CRM our team is ensure that they never miss a lead and are always able to see the information that they need when they need it.

Pros

I love how easy it was to get this CRM setup and running with-in our organization. In no time I was able to add field and start tracking leads.

Cons

The only issue i have is the lack of ability in display views. I wish I had the option for a couple different views for meetings and live views.

Finally a system that does just what I need

One system to house all my information for clients, suppliers and onboarding

Pros

SalesOutlook is straightforward, easy to use and customize without any hidden cost and great customer service. It's doesn't require learning a whole new product because it integrates right into Outlook

Cons

I just miss physical manuals sometimes but everyone is digital now

CRM is nice software which I work on

Its nice software for Sales & marketing you can track and monitor your sales team and document your contract

Pros

I like task Generation feature of this software its vary helpful to track your tasks.

Cons

I like this software but some least problem is Its give us too much reminder mail.

Sarvesh, You can turn off reminders and use our Sales Dashboard to see your meetings for the week and tasks due. Thanks Sales Team

It works the way our brains work!

Pros

We have been using SalesOutlook only for a short time in our business. We decided on SalesOutlook for two main reasons: 1) It is integrated with the Outlook email client which we already use, and 2) It appeared to be intuitive, i.e. it works like the way our brains work … well some of us anyway. The main problems with any CRM software are to do with inputting accounts, contacts, sales opportunities...

Cons

If I had to choose something to dislike it would be the time to set it all up. However, the set up time is the same for most CRMs so it isn't really a salesoutlook problem alone. Training needs more time, but as I said in the full review we learned more from trial and error.

Great for both novice and experienced CRM users

Prior to implementing a CRM, we had no way to capture all of the sales intelligence our sales team had on our customers. Some reps kept paper notes, some used one note, some kept it in their head. With having an older sales force and facing upcoming retirements, we needed an easy solution to start capturing this data. SalesOutlook has done just that. The implementation was seamless and the customer service is outstanding. Quick response by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] every time we have a question or an issue.

Pros

SalesOutlook is our company's first CRM system, so we needed to find a system that not only met our needs from a sales and management standpoint, but also was easy to understand and use for our tenured sales reps who have never worked in a CRM. SalesOutlook fit the bill. We also love that it is integrated into Outlook, so the sales reps do not need to sign into a separate system.

Cons

For our situation, SalesOutlook fits all of our needs.

OutlookCRM

Would like to see more integrated features.

Pros

Easy to use, has all of the info you need for a small business to see company information and activities.

Cons

the lack of seamless integration between all of the pages so that information can be viewed from anywhere in the product.

Peter, Our new Side Panel allows you to view all related data without opening the account, contact or opportunity. It also works in the Inbox to see all related data for the sender of the email Thanks, Sales Team

Used for about 6 months and never felt like a pro at it

Pros

Cons

I found the reporting process not user friendly and not intuitive to other programs. It seemed clunky and a bit old fashion in the processing and writing.

SalesOutlook now supports Excel Reports and are much easier to use. Crystal Reports are still supported. Thanks, Sales Team

Good CRM Product

There are many benefits to this software, but it is also a bit difficult to learn. Highly recommend for people who are willing to learn or are familiar with Microsoft products.

Pros

I would recommend this product to anyone who is already familiar with Microsoft products and is in need of a CRM software.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to learn and get used to, but once you are able to master how to use it it works well. It is just something that may take some time to learn all the ins and outs of.

We now have a full set of training videos that will help in getting started with SalesOutlook. https://www.salesoutlook.com/salesoutlooktraining.html Thanks, Sales Team

An invaluable sales tool

Pros

Easy to use, with each tab labeled simply and clearly. It is so easy to reach many customers at once and has really helped free up some of our marketing/sales time.

Cons

I do not like how you have to manually enter contacts. There should be a feature to import a list or an easier way to get lists in there.

Adam, We have multiple ways to import contacts. You can use our Outlook contact import routine or our import spreadsheet. We also have an advanced import for bringing in data from other sources such as accounting or other CRM's. Please contact us and we can help you with the import. Thanks, Sales Team

A good buy for products value!

Pros

Since we bought the software most of everything we've used it for has paid off. We're satisfied that we got the value of what we paid for it.

Cons

Although, I do believe the software could use an update and mostly have more integrated features because sometimes you can cut short on features.

Alexandra, Thanks for the review. We are always updating our system with more features. We have added a new side panel, Sales Dashboard and email templates. Let us know what features you would like and we can put them in the queue. Sales Team

easy to use

I liked this product a lot for what I was using it for because it synced my contacts and notes from outlook seamlessly, allowing me to start using it to track and manage our client conversations immediately. I've since moved to another CRM service - it wasn't easy to transfer the data - but this is great for small businesses in my opinion because of the simplicity.

Pros

Very basic, straight-forward user interface. Syncs with outlook - works great with MS software/apps. Unlike some other CRM services with a ton of stuff going on, this software really just has the most essential things shown and can be customized to add/take off things to suit your business needs. Information is easy to input and easy to find, read and access thereafter.

Cons

In some cases, it would be nice to have some more accessibility to information in ways that other CRM services offer. It doesn't work well with mailboxes not synced through Outlook.

Full integration with MicroSoft Outlook is valualble, but can be offset by the challenges of working as a MicroSoft partner.

I think the overall value is good because we are a dedicated Microsoft Outlook office. I would like to see SalesOutlook lower the cost for the integrated email components and modules so we can do basic email services without much more cost and less learning.

Pros

The full, seemless integration into our corporate desktop and office applications is exceptional, and saves us time.

Cons

Lack of full functionality for customized and complete forms in the mobile app are a weakness, and Microsoft itself causes various upgrade problems that get in our way. The system needs some stronger "self-programming" or development tools for customization.

Sales Outlook has saved our company so much time!

Pros

I like that the Sales Outlook allows for us to reach our Contacts in an efficient manner. Before we would waste so much time trying to reach out to our clients but with this software, we have really boosted our sales as we have more time to actually reach out to our contacts instead of the hassle of trying to manage our contacts through a less efficient CRM system.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike about the software is that we have to manually input the contacts in. If there was a feature that allowed for people who signed up on our site to automatically be added to our CRM, that would be fantastic.

Sales outlook is convenient to use

Pros

The UI is self explanatory.Its easy to navigate and customizable to your organizations need.Customer inquiry is very easy, managing leads is convenient too.

Cons

The UI is could be more user friendly like salesforce. This one looks more like the older day screens.The product was also not compatible with certain windows version you have to use older ones.

Needed! And Useful.

Pros

Easy to use, the system lets you realize it's used since each tab is self-explanatory. The interface is simple.

Sales outlook use

Pros

Very easy to use. Simple and easy to navigate, easy to find everything. I enjoy the ability to get around and find what I'm looking for.

Outlook CRM

Pros

This is a very user friendly product. I like the features it has and it connects well with my other programs.

Cons

I have not really found any cons, this has worked well in my daily routine and I greatly value it, along with the rest of my team.

SalesOutlook CRM SQL

Pros

SalesOutlook CRM is easy to use Customer Relationship Managment system. Our company decied to go with with Sales Outlook because it easliy integrates with Microsoft Outlook so there is no need extra steps.

Cons

I wish online instructions will be more detailed. You really need to self educate yourself. There is not much you can find online.

Solid CRM SAAS

Pros

The dashboard view is very user intuitive. For large sales team 30+, is it easy to manage and track all your team's progress and new leads.

Cons

Would be nice to have more integration with third party tools.

Jay, We do integrate with Constant Contact, QuickBooks and NetSuite. Thanks, Sales Team

Has limitations as to personalizing newsletters

Pros

Reliable and easy to work with, clear in terms of usability, not complicated on daily basis

Cons

Can be limited as to specific templates to work with

Great

Pros

Easy to use with convenient software and customer friendly features that allow me to know right away what to do.

Cons

the cost of the product can be relevant to other products out there that provide similar service for a fraction like base

Daniel, Base may appear to have a lower monthly fee but they charge extra for storage and you end of paying more in the long run. SalesOutlook gives you 50GB while other CRM's start you out with 1GB and charge more going forward. Thanks, Sales Team

Great value for the product, and what it's able to be used for Account Management

managing my clients in an easy way

Pros

It is very easy to use, if you know how to use a mouse and basic computer skills you can master this in no time

Cons

The only con, I can even think of is that this was a new program to me, having used other sales software, so I had to just get used to it.

Dalcor Real Estate

It was very useful and well organized. The contacts information enabled me to contact my clients and helped.

Pros

The ease to put my contacts in and get organized.

Cons

The cost and the start up time to load in additional information like Birthday's.

Easy to use and navigate.

Pros

Outlook CRM is a good value for the cost. It syncs with outlook, which is nice.

Cons

Some other products have higher functionality and more capabilities, but if you're looking for a user friendly tool, this should work.

Five Stars

Pros

Pretty much everything!