Solutionreach Logo

Solutionreach

Patient engagement platform for practices of all sizes

Solutionreach Reviews

3.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.08/10

Reviews by rating

Patient communication has never been so effective, smooth, and successful with using this product. Patients response with this software is so much better than other programs we have used in the past.
We have been using this PM for a few years now and the ease of using this system is great. It's pretty easy to guide through and when we having to teach someone in office how to use it makes it great.
We cancelled our contract with ample notice and they refuse to give us a refund on an over charge and refused to accept a written cancellation AND renewed our contract automatically.
The worst is that when you notice the critical mistake and can't even reach anyone to fix it.

LC

Lindsay C.

Solutionreach

Overall experience is a positive one!

Pros

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

CH

Casey H.

Very happy with SR

Very pleased. We switched from Weave and have had no issues.

Pros

The SMS is by far the best and most efficient way to communicate with our patients. It's been extremely helpful in reminding, confirming, rescheduling appointments. Our no show rate has decreased drastically.

Cons

Honestly I have no encountered any problems thus far. The software has been a huge improvement to our office.

BF

Brittany F.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Non existent customer service

Before I go on please see "cons" section to give an insight in to what we have been dealing with. In the beginning, Solutionreach seemed great. They promised they would integrate with our PMS, and with the exception of a few stragglers I would find not in the system it seemed to be working. This quickly changed with the non existent and down right unsympathetic "custom support team". Again, refer to...

Pros

The two way texting with patients and capability for patients to text photos. I also love the "huddle" feature in conversations that allows you to create private or public groups amongst staff and message each other.

Cons

The deception that after our on boarding specialist got us, well, boarded that we would continue to have a customer service rep. available for us should we run in to any issues with the program itself or questions we might have regarding customization and further training. Thankfully I am a VERY quick learner and I was able to learn the system and it's functions fairly independently as I am the manager...

JW

Julia W.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Pros

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Cons

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

SP

Stuart P.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Pros

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Cons

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

JK

James K.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Avoid their long term contracts and fine print

Was fine until the current [sensitive content hidden] took over. Then Support was outsourced and horrible. Then features stopped working and were never fixed. Then they tripled my fee in less then a year breaking their originally promises. then when I tried to leave they brought out the fine print, but if I stayed they refused to fix the myriad of problems so they released me. Then they backbilled me because their server kept sending out automated messages. I was with them for over 5 years and they had no loyalty and no honor when it came to keeping their word. I would avoid this contract oriented sales company at all cost. There are less expensive, more honorable companies out there.

Pros

I liked the price they promised me and they promised never to raise it because I helped with beta testing, but when the new [sensitive content hidden] took over they tripled my price in one year with no warning.

Cons

They lock you into an auto renewing contract then when you try to get out of it they drag their feet and continue to bill you for months after you disconnect them. Then they chaise you for the money because they did not stop their servers from sending messages when you disconnected their service.

JL

Jill L.

SolutionReach, Yes!

Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Pros

I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Cons

Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

EA

Elise A.

Things have only gotten better.

This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Pros

This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Cons

While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

AC

Andrea C.

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Pros

Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Cons

In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

Automated patient communications.

Pros

The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Cons

The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

AC

Andy C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Very poor support and very unprofessional

Very frustrating. The sales presentation was nice, but beware that they would show you very pretty templates to be sent out, but in reality it is not any better than other company. It is very deceiving. I tried it more than 1 month and was still not able to be properly set up for its functions. It's very frustrating when simple task like synching your schedule can't even be done right and is sending out wrong reminders to your patients. The worst is that when you notice the critical mistake and can't even reach anyone to fix it!

Pros

It does have some convenient features such as SR schedule and SR intake.

Cons

Very poor support. You get an onboard specialist that you pay extra for who can't be reached for days. THe onboard specialist don't know much about setting up your system either. The technical support is almost non-existent. It would take 1.5-2 hour of holding at least to reach someone by phone. Online chat technician doesn't know anything and you can waste hours with them without solving any problem. I guess the company doesn't spend much time training their people to be competent.

CS

Crystal S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

The Solutionreach team is very insightful, informative, helpful, and patient. 5 Stars!

Like I mentioned before, it has saved our relationship with our patients since they are no longer getting reminders for an appointment that no longer exists. Solutionreach has also saved me time with my workload. I love that it sends out review invites automatically. I love how is draws up reports or lists easily and accurately. I love that I have the support from the Customer Service dept because they are always available to answer my questions or help with concerns.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is how often it syncs our data. Our office's schedule consistently changes every day. I love that when a patient cancels their same-day appointment, Solutionreach notices that and will not send them a reminder/review for an appointment that no longer exists. This has made our customer relations stronger. I also really love the support team. You can call them anytime and they are always happy to help solve any issues.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Solutionreach would be that we don't have a lot of characters to use in a text when we are sending out Group messagesto our patients via email and text. The email has unlimited but the text only has about 100 characters and we have to include the patients name and our practice name and phone # in the text so by that time it is really hard to offer different appointments as well as personalize the text message.

NH

Nancy H.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Best money saver there is in a medical practice!

We initially went with Solutionreach and we were happy, however, one of my staff members for another provider of the same service which was less money. The difference was not significant but she was insistent that it adds up, etc. so I agreed. We were with the other provider for a few months and we quickly realized it was a mistake. We switched back to Solutionreach and we will not be doing that ever again!

Pros

I save money two fold! I no longer have to pay someone to contact our patient's to remind them of their appointments and I save money by patients not missing there appointment! If you add up the time it takes someone to do this verses the cost, I think it would be hard to find that it is not cost effective. Not only does it send text messages, it also sends the patient an email. We basically no longer have patients not show up for their appointments. If they cannot make their appointment, they call to reschedule. They are not only notified once, they are notified a few times, via text and email, within a week before their appointment.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything. I always worry about HIPPA, but they have a very secure network.

Nancy, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and for recommending Solutionreach! We're so glad our software is helping your practice save both time and money, and is empowering you to provide your patients with the best experience possible. Have an excellent day!

MN

Michael N.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Pros

When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Cons

Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're...

AB

Anna B.

GLITCHY & EXPENSIVE

None

Pros

There is nothing this software does that any other PRM software doesn't do as well or better. There is nothing to value most about it.

Cons

SR Conversations has not worked well since we added it to our SR package in November. We have spent countless phone calls trying to reinstall, update our OS, anything to correct what is clearly a problem with their system. The delay in connecting to their server is up to 30 minutes PER MESSAGE. We constantly shut down and restart both the app and the browser version of SR Convo to see any texts. They...

LS

Luz S.

Bad Overall

I hate you all!

Pros

Cons

Costumer service stinks! Impossible to get a hold on to anyone! Worse yet, they don't even have a phone number to call! If you need anything resolved, you need to go to their wesite, type in your username, type in your password, log in, find the page for support, find a page for the chat support, wait however many minutes it takes for someone to show up on the chat, then you have to identify yourself,...

RF

Richard F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Pathetic Support

A complete disaster.

Pros

It works the few days that the scheduling system and SolutionReach are able to sync.

Cons

The sync with our scheduling system is always down and reminders don't go out. I am therefore payng SolutionReach for patients not to show up. The techs have no idea how to restore the sync when it goes down. The sync was down 14 days in March and has been down 19 days in April. Does this sound like a company you would like to do business with?

Hello Richard, I'm sorry for we didn't live up to your expectations, and we appreciate your patience while waiting for a resolution to the syncing issue. I see you called Solutionreach support yesterday morning, and that your case is still open today. I reached out to our escalation team, and they let me know that they are actively working with your patient management software company to resolve the issue ASAP. I hope that the years you've been with Solutionreach before the recent issues can give your staff confidence that Solutionreach will be the best choice for your office, and you won't need to worry after the current syncing issue is resolved.

SK

Sarah K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Very unhappy with this company.

Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Pros

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Cons

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

MG

Marie G.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Changed our practice forever.

SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Pros

I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Cons

I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

HS

Hannah S.

Solutionreach Needs Better Solutions

If you have to use Solutionreach, so be it, but there are a lot more modern, affordable options out there. It has some good features, but I think the negative outweighs the positive.

Pros

I really liked the review system built into the software, good online reviews are a cornerstone of attracting new patients and Solutionreach made it easy to send out. They also sent all reviews through a filter, and then automatically put up the good ones on your website.

Cons

The website was clunky, with a lot of features I was never trained in using, or interested in for our practice. It's also a very expensive product, and we were stopped from canceling use for a long time because they were basically holding our reviews through their software hostage. Once you stop using the software they delete all of those reviews, and we lost 50+ 5 star reviews, as well as it being an overall huge hassle to switch. They don't make it easy at all, and it was very frustrating.

CF

Cherlyn F.

An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost.

Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Pros

Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Cons

I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

TG

Tori G.

SR :)

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Pros

Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Cons

The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

WZ

Wendy Z.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

No customer service at all!

We sent important emails to a group of patients. We can find these records in the patient's message center, but unfortunately, many patients have not yet received their emails. We spent hours and days to contact support team but we haven't gotten any help so far, very disappointed.

Pros

Patients' appointment reminders and conformations

Cons

Group message like email and text message

Hi Wendy, I'm so sorry you haven't received the support that you need. I'll have a rep reach out to help but if you need further assistance, feel free to email community@solutionreach.com

KB

Katie B.

Great Experience

Pros

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Cons

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

MC

Michelle C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

An innovative patient communication platform!

The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Pros

Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Cons

The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.