Systeme.io Logo

1.4K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

Reviews by rating

The customer support: The team is so effective at communicating and is genuinely good at helping resolve issues.
My experience has been fantastic and the customer service is awesome, especially when I was getting used to it at the beginning.
What I really like the most about System.io is its very generous free trial and how it is very easy and straightforward to use.
The form feature within the website builder is very limited.
The drag and drop editor is a plus, but lacks designer elements to really set yourself apart from other Systeme users.
You will probably need to take an online course to understand how it works. I'm missing more indepth tuttorials.

1,471 reviews

Petra L.

Ceo

Systeme.io switch

Transcript

Petra: Hi, my name is Petra. I'm a personal trainer and health coach. And I give Systeme.io a rating...

Eran B.

Entrepeneur

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Moving all my courses there - best value for money on the market right now

Transcript

Eran B.: Eran, online entrepreneur. My review for Systeme.io is five. For more reviews, click below....

Suresh K.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Everything we need for online sales and marketing in one place.

Systeme.io does everything I need without being hard to learn.

Pros

Everything you need for online sales and marketing is in one place.

Cons

In over six months of using it, I haven't had any problems yet.

GM

Gomer M.

Publishing, self-employed

Systeme Overdelivers

I feel like I'm so much valued even before they make money from my membership, and this is worth recommending to others.

Pros

Even at the freemium level membership, I was provided with the quality of service that's equivalent to expensive membership levels in other platforms.

Cons

Even there's a huge plethora of templates already available for users, I think Systeme has to continue adding more.

AD

Amrita D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Migration has taken 7 months!

Pros

I am finally getting to use this platform after a long time of migration. from what see so far is that its got nice templates to use.

Cons

There is no easy widget for Instagram to be on the home page.

BA

Bruce A.

Why I use System.io

System.io to me has been very helpful in getting my business started and not having to worry about the cost of having to pay for a funnel builder, website, and course. This can all be done on the system.io dashboard and the support team is super helpful and responds within 24 hours which for me is a bonus.

Pros

I love the free-for-life plan, this is very helpful for people starting and can not afford to pay to get their business off the ground. And with the upgrades available it is very affordable to get started with your new business.

Cons

I dislike the fact that you only get to build three funnels and get to create one campaign, this is a big con for me as I love to test out different funnels to see how they perform.

AP

Andreas P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Innovative all-in-one system

Pros

- many payment gateways, not only Stripe and PayPal - consistent, fast, easy to use UI - many features, but not bloated like many other systems - affiliate system, also for recurring offers - starts with 0$ so first product can be implemented for free - fast and helpful support

Cons

- no booking calendar yet - no social planner yet

CM

Claude M.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Don't Miss This Opportunity!

Cust service rocks. Clear and precise emails that are returned quickly. A+

Pros

Being a solopreneur/ entrepreneur involves wearing every hat on the rack. Most platforms tell you you'll be up and running in minutes but that rarely happens. I don't have the time or a Phd to so Systeme actually backs up what they say.

Cons

So far so good/ only con is that i waited too long to join and spent too much time pulling whats left of my hair on that other really clunky platform that's been in beta since 2019.

LL

Lilly L.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

I love Systeme.io

I am very happy to have switched from my previous hosting service

Pros

Customer Service. They are amazing problem solvers and fast-responders

Cons

There is a learning curve to design landing pages and courses. It's not very intuitive. It needs time to learn.

jr

jerry r.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Superb Support for Fantastic Product

It has truly been the best and easiest product to implement and get fantastic support and performance of product!

Pros

Price and functionality and the fact that I got timely support!

Cons

No dislikes at this point and even if I had any small issues I would not call them dislikes.

AD

Alan D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Best thing I’ve done in a long time

So glad I’ve moved across. It’s really well thought out and easy to use.

Pros

I spent too long trying to figure Wordpress out. Moved to Systeme and wished I could turn back time. Setting up the funnel and courses is very very easier. And it’s free…

Cons

I have been using the tool for a month and can’t think of anything so far

TR

Tonya R.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

My experience migrating to Systeme.io

WONDERDFUL. I am grateful for you. My friend who recommended me raves about you. The migration experience was so easy and generous. And you give so much value. And there are enough video tutorials and customer support that I feel like I can't go wrong. Thank you!!

Pros

I am a new user and just had my Kajabi service migrated over to systemse.io. The process was simple and relatively quick. In only 2 weeks, they completed the migration. I got to work with [sensitive content hidden] who was extremely communicative. She kept me informed about what was happening and anytime I had questions - she responded immediately.

Cons

I am just now getting familiar with the system so I can not accurately answer this question. I look forward to getting familiar and will also have to do some of the work to reformat my website to look the way I want it to.

Jeremy D.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Simply the Best Course Funnels

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Pros

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Cons

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Kristine P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Pros

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned ...

Cons

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

SM

Steve M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

Pros

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

Cons

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

FN

Favour N.

Great Marketing Automation Software

It really helps lift the burden of marketing off my shoulder, it is a very affordable software to use, it has both the free and paid packages. It is a great site that is easy-to-use and navigate.

Pros

I love the landing page builder; I love how easy it is to navigate; and I love the fact that it enables drag and drop.The email campaign automation is also another thing I love about this site; it has a fast email delivery rate and an easy-to-use and understand email composer.I also love the list-building feature. I love how it helps build an email list from scratch and how it groups leads according to the specific campaign with the use of tags.Overall, it's really great marketing automation software for businesses.

Cons

There's really nothing much I dislike about this site.I don't like how limited the landing page builder template is, I thing it would be nice if more templates could be addedAnd I don't like the fact that when building a landing page on a laptop and then switching to a phone disorganizes everything

Azizur R.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Affordable and simple to use

Small firms and entrepreneurs who are searching for a user-friendly, cost-effective, and feature-rich marketing platform may consider Systeme.io.

Pros

It's simple to construct and edit your pages and funnels with Systeme.io's drag-and-drop platform. With Systeme.io, you can get started right away even if you have no prior expertise with marketing or coding.The free plan from Systeme.io delivers all the essential features you require to get going. Paid plans begin at around $29 per month, making them highly accessible to small enterprises.

Cons

Compared to some of its rivals, Systeme.io does not have as many integrations with other apps. If you already employ numerous different marketing strategies, this could be a problem.Customer service at Systeme.io has drawn flak for being tardy and sluggish.

SM

Sascha M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The switch to Systeme.io was the best decision.

Switching my entire business to Systeme.io was smoother than I thought, and so far the platform has definitely exceeded my expectations. It's a pleasure to use and Systeme.io has significantly simplified the management of my business, especially when it comes to automated workflows on the backend.

Pros

Systeme.io is very user-friendly and well thought out. The user dashboard and the the general layout of all the menus, settings, and all the tools are very intuitive and much easier to use than on the platform I used before. It's modern, fast, functional, and it just makes sense how things are set up and arranged.The customer service via email has been great so far and they could answer all my questions directly or get their tech team involved if needed. However, I would like the response time to be faster.

Cons

The platform lacks some non-critical features that I expected, but the great thing is that Systeme.io is improving, evolving, and giving its users the opportunity to actively submit/vote/comment on feature suggestions.One particular example that needs improvement is the page editor. It's already great and so much easier and faster to use compared to the editor of the platform I used before, but there...

TS

Tahj S.

Best Value in Category

Pros

Beginners can start for free. Newbies do not have to worry about the trial period expiring before they are all set up because it is not limited by time. It is limited by usage. The pages load fast.You can do everything in one place if you really want to. You can build your funnels, and host your videos, courses, and email list in one place. It is an alone-in-one starter kit. You can upgrade individual services as needed. Like moving to a more robust email, CRM, or video platform at a later date if are a hardcore marketer but this is all most people will need.Systeme does not take a percentage of sales. Customer Service is fast and responsive.

Cons

As far as I know, there is no way to HIDE sections. For example, you may not have any reviews yet but the template has a review section that you really like. You can't hide it without deleting it. It can easily be added in later but having the ability to hide it from public view is a great feature that other pager builders have.

Aisling R.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

A very satisfied customer

9 out of 10, really impressed so far, with the platform and with the customer service. As ive written above, there's room for future growth but that's in every platform, and Systems.io has been the best all-in-one, affordable, site that I have found. I'm a very happy customer!

Pros

I had my previous website designed by a web designer, and whilst I was told I could work it myself, I found it overly complicated and frustrating and didn't feel I had ease or creative control. With systems.io, I feel that I have complete control over every aspect of my website, and whilst it takes initial input to learn the ropes, for me it has been so worth it. Its functions are easy to use, I really enjoy designing on it, and it gives me everything that I need to grow my business- membership, payment systems, blog, courses etc...-everything I've been looking for, under one , extremely affordable, site. Also, their customer service is excellent ,I have never felt on my own and have been guided through any difficulties I've run into whilst learning the ropes.

Cons

There are some places that it can evolve, eg adding instagram icon as well as Facebook icon to pages, or adding a way for readers to comment directly at the end of a blog. I get the sense that this company is wanting to evolve and that they listen to feedback from customers so hopefully in future they will have this.

BB

Breann B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I come from Kartra-land, too! Seems like a lot of people did.

I am very impressed with systeme. I am so glad I found it. I came from an all-in-one platform that really wasn't missing much of anything but was hard to operate and often malfunctioned. I look forward to systeme getting even more intuitive and user-focused, adding new features, and continuing to deliver incredible service. Also, the promo they are doing where they will migrate for free saved me a ton of money- so grateful for this! Thank you!

Pros

The price & all-in-one aspect is what attracted me to use this instead of Kartra. I like that it is simple. I like that it has affiliate opportunities, a marketplace, and great CS so far! I am new!

Cons

It is still missing a few things that would make it TRULY all-in-one, like a calendar and surveys/quizzes for customers in memberships or for potential clients to apply for programs. I currently use Circle for memberships- if systeme integrated some of their features, I'd switch that over too! (i.e. live chats within the membership, more organization features like spaces and groups instead of just topics. Also, the ability to integrate/embed videos & files within posts in the communities.

RH

Rana H.

Research, 201-500 employees

To suit our budget, Systeme.io offers a range of pricing options.

Beginners should choose the free plan, however the pricier ones come with additional features and storage.

Pros

I can design and sell digital products, construct sales funnels, and oversee our email marketing campaigns with the support of Systeme.io, an all-in-one marketing platform. I can access it from any location with an internet connection because it is a cloud-based platform.Even for beginners, Systeme.io is very simple to use. The built-in tools and drag-and-drop editor make it simple to design and configure pages, and I can easily automate our marketing campaigns.

Cons

Because Systeme.io's templates are so limited, I might have to spend some time making them unique to our brand.I'll have to go up for a paying plan in order to use Systeme.io since there is no free trial available.

BA

Brandon A.

ClickFunnels to Systeme.io

SO far amazing. I am a fairly experienced user with ClickFunnels, although I haven't had a profitable business yet, as I'm building up JanusFit, I google searched for 'best marketing funnel software for cheap' and found this blog https://systeme.io/blog/affordable-funnel-builder-software. It does everything that clickfunnels does for free to start out. This allows me to set up and test my funnel and marketing without it costing an arm and a leg before I've been able to generate any revenue. Because of this - once the biz takes off and I start taking in money, I'll be using systeme.io over the long run. So, kudos. Great marketing plan.

Pros

Free intro pricing plan. I was looking for the most cost effective funnel software to build my business and test without paying $97/mo. to ClickFunnels and happened upon systeme.io. I am SO glad I found systeme.io and because of the long term marketing strategy of supporting new entrepreneurs, I'll definitely be using this platform as I start generating revenue for the biz.

Cons

Only thing so far I haven't been able to figure out on my own is that lectures need to be published in order for them to be viewed from the student side. It wasn't obvious they needed to be published. Furthermore, the little green check icon that's beside each lecture makes it look like the lecture is already published and good to go - maybe reverse these so it's a yellow x when there's something wrong as opposed to the green check that needs to be clicked to publish? Just a thought.

KI

Kilty I.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great value for the price

So far, the experience has been great. While some things are limited, we really appreciate the all-in-one place for customer management, email marketing, lead generation, and more. We have yet to launch our new website and start utilizing the tools of systeme.io, but we are very excited and currently in the setting up and building phase now. Cheers to easier management for our organization!

Pros

Systeme.io is an one-stop shop, and we LOVE that it allows our organization to condense things down. Everything is pretty simple, although it does take some getting used to and toggling around.

Cons

Some features are limited on the website builder. There are 3 things I don't like: 1. There's no drop-down menu feature. 2. To connect pages within the website builder, you have to manually type in a URL for each page rather than simply point to a page. 3. The form feature within the website builder is very limited. It's not ideal for longer forms like applications.

James O.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Dude! This platform is top notch!

It's been great so far with Systeme. The feeling of operating all your marketing process in one single place is amazing.

Pros

The fact that I no longer need to worry about Wordpress and zillions of plugins I'll have to install to get the individual features I ned - each costing anything form $50 to $1,000 monthly/yearly. I now get all these features for the price of one in Systeme - how crazy? Well, that's not all. The fact that I no longer have to pay $100 monthly to Getrespone for just email marketing is crazyyyyy too. Thanks Systeme.

Cons

1. Well, I'd say the fact that the Automation Workflow setup page is not too fresh yet. Idk how to explain perfectly but when your workflow is a very long one, it just gets chaotic in that page. It'd be great if the Automation is Getresponse-like. Apart from this, I can't remember any other con right now.

EM

Elizabeth M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A Little More Guidance and Patients

Still learning, but overall experience is good.I found when I struggled the support offered is quick and helpful with quick easy links, The support response time is out standing, which I value.When I have a problem I do not like waiting days and Systeme.io far exceeds other similar platformsin helping to resolve issues in an incredible short amount of time.Only thing is I think this platform needs to be a lot more patient with Newbies and people who Are not tech savvy. Instead of simply sending a harsh email telling me my account is suspended because I did xyz. I'd appreciate a respectful approach... IE: an email saying you've reached your daily limit for xyz, our rules areyou may send a limited amount of emails per day and you have reached that limit.

Pros

For a person who is not Tech savvy, once you know and understand the software it's easy of use is very important to me. It's easy of use has to be top for me.

Cons

Honestly the least thing I like is not the software, it's rather the aggressive way that support shuts my account down without warnings that I've crossed the line. I'm not tech savvy, still learning and I will make a lot mistakes. I feel a softer approach is required.IE: You've sent too many emails in one day, we've suspended your emails. (very heavy handed, no room for errors attitude-very hard for someone who is new to marketing)Instead I would suggest an email notify me that I'm over the limit (tell me the daily limit)Ask if I need additional help...As a paying customer I would prefer be treated with a little bit of understanding that I do not know allthe rules and I'm learning as I make mistakes.

AB

Angela B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Affordable and user friendly (even for beginners)!

I knew very little about creating landing pages or email automation and all analytics behind it. I am still learning more each day, and Systeme.io makes it very easy to do. They also offer a free certification that will guarantee you will be able to create and manage your marketing all in one place. I even cancelled my AWeber as there was no need to keep track of an extra site. Even with my learning curve, I was able to setup my landing pages and email automation successfully. Everything is drag and drop, very intuitive with a smooth interface that is easy on the eyes. I was able to integrate with my domain host, email provider and payment methods with ease.

Pros

I originally landed at Systeme.io looking for a landing page/funnel builder. However, once I started using the program, I decided that I saw no reason to keep my autoresponder/email automation with another company, especially with how easy it is to use Systeme.io. So now I am using Systeme.io for everything it can do for me. I am just launching this week, so I would be glad to give an update on analytics and management of my campaigns once I have hard data.

Cons

I did not find anything overly tasking to complete while setting up my processes. I had a bit of a challenge with connecting my PayPal and all the back office data, but only because I did not understand what I was doing without having experience prior to this. Anything I needed help with, I was able to find with little effort. Since I haven't launched just yet, I don't have any hard data to go with this at this time.